TV: Hi, This is Dick Clark in Times Square. We're in a virtual snowstorm of confetti here in Times Square. It gets bigger and better every year....
我是迪克·克拉克,在時代廣場為你做實況報導,這兒的五彩紙片漫天飄舞,一年比一年喜慶。
Joey: Here you go, kids.
好好睡吧,孩子。
Chandler: And then the peacock bit me. Please kiss me at midnight!
然后那孔雀就咬了我...求你在午夜親我好嗎?
Joey: You seen Sandy?
看見桑迪沒?
Chandler: I don't know how to tell you this...but she's in Monica's bedroom getting it on with Max, that scientist geek.
我不知該怎么跟你說,她和那個科學家書呆子馬克斯在摩妮卡的房里廝混。
Chandler: Cool, look at that, I did know how to tell you.
不錯,你看我還是說了。
Rachel: Hey, everybody, the ball is dropping.
各位,大球要掉下來了。
All: What?
什么?
Rachel: The ball is dropping!
大球要掉下來了!
TV: In 20 seconds, it'll be midnight.
再過20秒鐘就是午夜了。
Chandler: And the moment of joy is upon us.
歡樂的時刻即將到來。
Joey: Looks like that nodate pact thing worked out.
看起來沒有約會的約定到底奏效了啊。
Phoebe: Everybody looks so happy. I hate that!
大家好像都很開心,我討厭這樣。
Monica: Not everybody is happy. Hey, Bobby!
不是所有人都開心,嘿,巴比!
All: four, three, two...one!
4…3…2…1!
Happy New Year!
新年快樂!
Chandler: You know I thought I'd throw this out here. I'm no math whiz, but I do believe there are three girls and three guys right here.
我這么說好了,我雖然不是數學大師,但我知道這兒有三男三女。
Phoebe: I don't feel like kissing anyone tonight.
今晚我不想親任何人。
Rachel: I can't kiss anyone.
我無法親任何人。
Monica: So, I'm kissing everyone?
那我就該親所有人?
Joey: No, no, you can't kiss Ross. That's your brother.
不,你不能親羅斯,他是你哥。
Ross: Perfect, perfect, so now everybody's getting kissed but me.
這可真好,除了我,大家都有的親。
Chandler: Alright, somebody kiss me. Somebody kiss me! It's midnight! Somebody kiss me! Somebody kiss me! It's midnight!
好吧,來個人親我!來個人親我!現在可是午夜啊!誰來親我!
Joey: All right! All right! There!
好吧,來吧,來吧!
Ross: I wanted this to work so much. I'm still in there. Changing his diapers. Picking his fleas.
我真希望我們能合得來,我還在替它換尿布,替它抓跳蚤。
Ross: But he's just phoning it in.
但它覺得理所當然。
Ross: It's just so hard that something you love so much doesn't love you back, you know.
深愛某人卻得不到回報,這種感覺真難過,你知道嗎。
Rachel: I think that bitch cracked my tooth.
我覺得那個賤人弄斷了我的牙。