Okay, you ready to do our week in review?
好的,你準備好做本周回顧了嗎
It really shouldn't be called a week in review
不能管它叫本周回顧了
Because we're figuring out the upcoming week.
因為我們正在為下周做規劃
Okay, so how about we call it the week in preview?
好吧,那我們叫它下周展望怎么樣
Or we call it stephanie.
或者叫斯蒂芬妮
Michelle Pfeiffer's character in "Grease 2."
《油脂小子2》中米歇爾·菲佛演的角色
It's kind of the perfect movie.
那電影挺好看的
Agree to agree.
我雙腳贊成
So, this week, what do we got?
那么這周要干些什么
Okay, well, the investment property
好吧,我們投資房子里的
Has finally been cleared of black mold,
黑霉終于清理干凈了
So I need to get the house listed.
所以我要把房子登記出售
And a convention's in town,
鎮上有個集會
So cattleman's is going to be busy.
所以牧場餐廳肯定很忙
Don't forget all the boys' stuff.
別忘了孩子們的東西
We don't want a repeat of last week.
我可不想上周的事情重演
I can't believe I forgot to bring Emery his toothpicks.
不敢相信我竟然忘了給埃默里帶牙簽
Hang tight, Clyde.
堅持住,克萊德
I'm sure he'll be here any minute now.
他肯定馬上就來了
Well, this week,
這周
Nothing is falling through the cracks
我不會再落下任何東西了
Because of my new secret weapon.
因為我有新的秘密武器
My wristband.
護腕
Just like the one
這個很像當年
Nfl quarterback Kordell Stewart uses.
美足聯的克達爾·斯圖爾特用的那個
It's filled with schedules and to-do lists.
這上面寫滿了我的日程表和要做的事
Like right here, it says, "Get Emery's toothpicks."
比如這上面寫著“帶上埃默里的牙簽”
And, uh, ooh, here I made a note that Wednesday afternoon,
還有,我在這里標明了周三下午
You and I have the whole house to ourselves...
你和我可以在家里享受四分鐘的
For four minutes.
二人世界
Louis.
路易斯
And you know I only need two.
你知道我只需要兩分鐘
Louis.
路易斯
Shall I pencil you in... Twice?
那我們是不是該來兩次
Oh, louis.
噢,路易斯
Our week in review is a great system.
我們的一周回顧真棒啊
I love how we're a team.
我很喜歡我們在一起工作
Me too. Team Lessica!
我也是,萊西卡隊
Jouis?
要么杰易斯隊
I'll keep thinking.
我再想想
Dude, Mr. G sucks!
伙計們,G先生這個混蛋
He marked all of these answers wrong
他把所有答案都判錯了
Just because I didn't show my work.
就因為我沒有寫出來
What happened to being mysterious?
神秘點有什么不好
Let it go, man.
隨他去吧,哥們
I need everybody focused on the student-faculty basketball game.
希望大家都把注意力放到這次的師生籃球賽上
There's a pizza party on the line,
贏的人可以享用披薩大餐
And I do not want a repeat of last year.
我不想再經歷去年的痛苦了
Mmm! Mmm! Mmm! Mmm!
嗯嗯,嗯嗯
So good.
太好吃了
Mmm. Mmm! Mm-mm-mmm! Mmm!
嗯嗯,嗯嗯嗯
I wish you could taste how good this is.
真希望你們也能嘗嘗這樣的美味
Mmm! Mmm! Mmm! Mmm! Mmm! Mmm!
嗯嗯,嗯嗯,好好吃
This year, I want victory...And pizza.
今年我們要贏,要吃披薩
Why do you get to be coach?
為什么要你當教練
Take a lap.
給我跑步去
Don't worry, coach.
別擔心,教練
We're gonna win.
我們會贏的
I got mad skills.
我有個大招
I'm sorry.
不好意思
Were you playing basketball or trying to do the "Macarena"?
你是在打籃球還是跳賽前舞
Sidebar—bar mitzvah season is approaching.
順便說一聲,成人禮就要到了
May I suggest that we all brush up on our "Macarenas"?
建議大家一起溫習一下我們的賽前舞
But I just mastered the "Tootsee roll."
但我剛剛學會了《Tootsee roll》
"Mastered" Is generous. Better than you.
還真會吹牛,至少比你強
I'm a little white kid flirting with scoliosis.
我是一個患脊柱側彎的白人小孩
That's your bar?
這就是你的衡量標準
Looking good.
很好
So, this is the broker's magazine
我們要把房子刊登
We need to get the house listed in.
在這本經紀人雜志上
Shouldn't grandma Huang be here?
黃奶奶也要去吧
I mean, she's an investor in the property, too.
我意思是,她也是投資人啊
She said she had a previously scheduled appointment.
她說她已經有了安排
Jerry! Jerry! Jerry! Jerry! Jer—
杰瑞,杰瑞,杰瑞,杰瑞
So, the deadline to get into the next issue
所以,下期雜志的刊登截止日期是
Is Friday at 5:00 p.m.
周五下午五點
How about I write the copy and take the pictures
我寫文案和拍照
And you stage the house?
你來布置房子如何
Great. Staging is my specialty.
沒問題,布置是我的專長
I used to help the Tampa police department
我以前幫坦帕市警察局
Re-create crime scenes.
重造過犯罪現場
Don't mind me. I know you're working.
不用管我,我知道你們在工作
I had to run some errands
我去辦了點事
And thought I would surprise my favorite ladies
想到要給我可愛的姑娘們送份愛心午餐
With some lunch.
作為驚喜
Louis, thank you.
路易斯,謝謝你
that is so sweet.
你真是太貼心了
We're so lucky to have such supportive husbands.
能有這么支持我們的丈夫真是太幸運了
Mm. Honey.
嗯,親愛的
You know where my shirt with the blue flowers is?
你知道我的藍花襯衫在哪嗎
Yes, it's in the pile that's got to go to the cleaners.
在要送去洗的那堆衣服里
But I was gonna wear it to lunch at the club today.
但是今天我要穿它去俱樂部吃午餐
Well, I've been really busy with the investment property...
我現在因為房子的事情忙得焦頭爛額
...Which, of course you know
這個你知道的
Because you've been so supportive,
因為你一直支持我
Which is why you're happy
所以你愿意
To take the shirt to the cleaners yourself?
自己把衣服拿去洗衣店吧
Yeah. I guess I'll just cancel.
是啊,我想我還是把聚餐取消吧
What is this?
這是什么
Oh, my homework's on the back, Mr. G.
哦,我的作業在背面,G先生
My mom likes to recycle paper.
我媽媽喜歡循環用紙
She wrote a note on the bottom.
她在下面寫了東西
"Dear teacher, paper is paper."
“親愛的老師,紙也是紙”
Excuses from your mom
你媽媽的借口
Aren't gonna help you on the basketball court.
可不會幫你贏籃球比賽哦
Hold up. You're on the faculty team?
等等,你是教職工隊的嗎
Hey, Trent, we can cancel practice!
嘿,特倫特,我們可以不用練習了
Ooh! Ooh! Ooh! Ooh!
噢噢,噢噢
You would want to cancel practice.
你肯定想取消練習
I know you don't like to work.
我知道你不喜歡做作業
You certainly don't like to show it.
你當然也不想給大家看
Ooh! Ooh! Ooh! Ooh!
噢噢,噢噢
Well, I heard you don't like to show up,
好吧,我聽說你不太喜歡露面呢
Like for your son's birth.
比如你兒子出生的時候
Heard you missed that.
聽說你沒去哦
Oh, no, he didn't! Aw, shoot!
噢,不會吧,哎我去
Ohhhhhh!
嗷嗷嗷嗷
I was a little late.
我只是去晚了點
By the time you could see the head, I was in the room!
嬰兒頭出來的時候,我已經到那里了
But it's cool. It—it's totally cool.
棒,真的棒極了
You know what? You even score on me, one basket—
你知道嗎,如果你在我手上得分,進一個球
No homework for the whole class for the rest of the year.
班里所有人今年都不用寫作業了
Whoa! Aw, man!
哇噢,哥們
And if I don't score on you, you can give me double homework.
但是如果我沒得分,你可以讓我做雙倍的作業
What? Deal.
什么?成交
Eddie, what were you thinking?
埃迪,你在想些什么
He's a grown man.
他是成年人
He drives an explorer, Eddie Bauer edition.
他開的可是探索號,埃迪·鮑爾那個版本
Guys, relax. I got this.
伙計們,別緊張,我能搞定
That doesn't count. I had an itch.
這個不算數,我頭有點癢
Dude, stop.
伙計,別扔了
"For each property description, we charge 19 cents per word."
“對于每份房產描述,每個字收費十九美分”
Steep. "House good. You buy."
太貴了,“房源好,你就買”
You know,
你知道嗎
This is that four-minute window Wednesday afternoon
傳說中周三下午四分鐘的
We have the whole house to ourselves.
二人世界已經到了
Louis.
路易斯
I've been so efficient because of my wristband,
我的護腕讓我變得更有效率了
I even had time to pick us up a french CD.
我甚至有時間去給咱們拿了一張法國音樂
So extravagant.
太破費了
I got it on loan from the library.
我從圖書館借的
oh, Louis! No!
噢,路易斯,別摘
Keep it on.
就戴著它吧
Oh. Eddie!
噢,埃迪
It's the middle of the day. What are you doing here?
大中午的你怎么回來了
They sent me home.
他們讓我回來的
I have lice!
我長虱子了
Lice? It's going around school.
虱子,學校到處都是
The nurse said I had it
護士說我頭上長虱子了
And I couldn't come back until it was gone.
把虱子弄干凈才能回去上課
We didn't come to this country so our son could get lice.
我們來美國可不是為了讓兒子長頭虱的
It's so awesome.
我覺得還挺贊的
I can't go to school, which means I can't play
如果我不用上學,就意味著
In the student-faculty basketball game.
我可以不用參加師生籃球賽了
Lice?
虱子
Oh, here. The nurse gave me this pamphlet.
噢,喏,護士還給了我這個小冊子
It has all the info you need.
你們要了解的東西都在上面
Uh, uh, just put it on the table.
呃呃,放到桌子上就好
Back away. Go.
退后,退后
"A parent's guide to lice."
《家長對付頭虱指南》
Okay, uh, first, we have to get a special shampoo.
好吧,首先我們需要買一種特制洗發水
Lice.
虱子
We also have to vacuum, wash, and disinfect
還需要用吸塵器清掃,洗滌,消毒
Anything Eddie has touched in the past 24 hours—ugh—
埃迪在過去二十四小時里接觸過的所有東西,啊
And, uh, anything he will come into contact with.
還有所有他會接觸到的東西
I have a better idea.
我有一個更好的主意
Well, this obviously throws a wrench in things,
好吧,這下事情全亂套了
But we can do this.
但肯定有效
I bet he got lice from sleeping over at Dave's.
我賭五毛錢他在戴夫家過夜時染上了頭虱
All that orange soda made his blood sweet,
他喝的那些橘子蘇打水把他的血液變得甜甜的
and then the lice came.
然后虱子就找上他了
I don't think drinking soda gives you lice.
我覺得蘇打水不會招來虱子吧
You're telling me
你是說
Lice see an innocent child in a dirty home
虱子看著一個無辜的小朋友
Drinking a sweet soda and they don't want in on that?
在臟兮兮的房間里喝著甜甜的蘇打水,然而卻無動于衷嗎
Lice live for that.
虱子都要愛死了
They're the pedophiles of the insect world.
它們簡直就是昆蟲界的戀童癖
Well, it doesn't matter how he got it.
好吧,他怎么長虱子的并不重要
We have to get rid of it, which is why...
重要的是我們得把虱子給弄走,所以呢
One is for everyday scheduling. One is for tackling lice.
這個是每天的事務安排表,這個是頭虱作戰計劃
Okay. Now, I'll get the treatment shampoo,
好了,我現在去買療護洗發水
And I know you were supposed to take photos
我知道你今天要去給投資房拍照
Of the flip house today, but maybe you could send honey.
但是可以讓哈妮去
Ma, it's the '90s. We're a team.
媽,現在都九十年代了,我們講究團隊合作
Okay. So, the instruction sheet also says no hugs.
好了,還有,指南上面還說了不能擁抱
Hugs are a surefire way to transmit lice.
擁抱絕對會傳染虱子
Also, all stuffed animals need to be isolated for 24 hours.
還有,所有毛絨玩具都要隔離二十四個小時
Well, at least Eddie doesn't play with stuffed animals anymore.
好吧,幸好埃迪對毛絨玩具不感興趣了
I have lice.
我長頭虱了
it's spreading!
已經開始傳染了
Eddie is like the monkey from "Outbreak."
埃迪簡直是《危險地帶》里的猴子
Bao-bao. My baby.
抱抱,我的寶貝兒啊
I'm sorry.
抱歉啦
The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few.
集體的利益大于個人的安危
At least poke air holes in the top.
至少在上面戳個洞啊
You mean lice doors? No.
你是說戳個虱子傳送門嗎,不行
Evan, quit your yapping.
埃文,別嚷嚷了
Mom's got it all wrong.
老媽根本不懂
Being homeless is awesome.
無家可歸真是太爽了
This is terrible.
這感覺簡直糟透了
Come on.
得了吧
Won't it be nice to take a little break from school?
暫時休學幾天有什么不好
It's like you don't even know me.
你又不是不知道我的性格
What's going on?
發生了什么
We have lice.
我們長虱子了
Wait. How come I don't have lice?
等等,我怎么沒長虱子呢
I mean, how do you not want to be up in this?
會有虱子不拜倒在我的一頭秀發之下嗎
Lice are straight fools.
虱子就是一群智障
Hey, Sharlene. Remember what we talked about?
嘿,莎蓮,還記得我說了什么嗎
How I got to stop following you home
你是說我不能跟著你到家
And looking through your bedroom window?
不能通過臥室窗戶偷看你,對嗎
It's just a simple tip on how to be a good friend.
這只是成為好朋友的基本條件而已
Thanks, Emery. I love you.
謝謝你,埃默里,我愛你
emery, stay away from them!
埃默里,離他們遠點
They are diseased!
他們會傳染給你的
Hey, dad, did you remember my toothpicks?
嘿,老爸,你還記得我的牙簽嗎
Oh, shoot!
噢,糟了
Ah, it's right there in the crack.
啊,剛剛寫漏了
What if the H.O.A. Finds out about this?
如果居委會發現我們長頭虱了怎么辦
They already know I'm scared of the dark.
他們已經知道我怕黑了
This is too many skeletons in my closet.
我的小秘密太多了
Calm down. Having lice is great.
淡定點,長虱子是好事
You get to hang out with your big bro.
你可以和大哥我一起玩呀
You get to spend all day outside—
可以在外面待上一整天
Uhp, wiener's ready!
啊,香腸烤好了
Hey, em-dog, can you go inside and throw me out some ketchup?
嘿,埃跑腿,你能進去扔點番茄醬給我嗎
I want to douse my Hebrew.
我想澆澆香腸
Eddie, Evan, okay,
埃迪,埃文,好了
We just need to put this shampoo in your hair,
等我們把這個洗發水倒在你們頭發上
And lice will be gone tomorrow.
虱子明天就不見了
But the basketball game's tomorrow!
但是籃球賽就在明天啊
That's too soon!
太快了吧
Let's do it! Team jess-ouis!
開始吧,杰易斯小隊
I'll keep thinking.
暫定的名字
Don't you die on me!
你們不準死
Ahh. All clear.
啊,都干凈了
Yes! Ugh! Lice!
太棒了,啊,虱子
Yes! Ugh. I don't understand.
啊,我就不懂了
How come the treatment worked on Evan and not on you?
怎么這個洗發水對埃文有用,對你就沒用呢
Guess lice just can't get enough,
可能虱子還沒玩夠吧
Can't get enough of this Eddie stuff.
畢竟埃迪我這么有魅力
Wait, no, big red, keep your distance!
等下,不,紅胖兒,別靠近
Eddie is diseased!
埃迪長頭虱了
Mr. G says the bet is still on.
G老師說那個賭還算數
No way!
不會吧
If I can't play in the game, the bet is off.
如果我不能去比賽,那個賭就不算數了
That's not how he sees it, and he just upped the ante.
他可不這么想,而且他還加大了賭注
Now, I heard that Eddie's gonna miss
好了,我聽說埃迪不能來參加
The student-faculty basketball game today
今天的師生籃球賽
Because of "Lice."
因為他貌似長了“頭虱”
Maybe he'll be magically cured once he finds out,
如果他得知不來參賽的后果
If he doesn't show up,
是你們做雙倍作業的話
I'm gonna give all of you double homework.
也許他就會奇妙地痊愈過來
May I go to the bathroom?
我能去一下洗手間嗎
I walked straight here.
然后我就直接來你家了
The sharp part kept stabbing me in the butt.
這個尖角一直在戳我的屁屁
He can't give the whole class double homework.
他不能給全班都布置雙份作業
That wasn't the bet.
那不是我們打的賭
Well, he is,
呃,誰讓他是老師呢
And if you don't show up after school
而且如果你放學的時候還沒出現
And score a basket on him,
并且投籃得分的話
Those lice will be the only friends you have left.
這些虱子可能就是你唯一的朋友了
I got to get back before home EC.
我得在放學之前回趟學校,老埃
We're making beignets.
我們在做面包圈
So, these are the photos I took of the flip house.
看,這些就是我拍的投資房照片
You can't see the house.
這些照片里沒有房子啊
I know. Cool, right?
我故意的,很酷,對不對
It's the suggestion of house.
這些是能讓你聯想到房子的細節
I was going for a feeling.
我是為了表達一種感覺
I mean, isn't it more interesting to create a feeling?
你不覺得營造這樣一種感覺更有意思嗎
Or, if you want, we can retake them
或者如果你不滿意,我們可以再去補拍
And do pictures that actually show the house.
拍一些能夠真正展現這所房子面貌的照片
Let's do that.
就那么辦
That's a great idea, honey.
那是個好主意,哈妮
Um, how's it going with the lice?
呃,你們家的頭虱處理得怎么樣了
It's awful.
糟糕透了
Just hearing the word "Lice" Makes me want to scratch.
光是聽到“虱子”這兩個字我都想撓癢癢
Oh. Yeah. It's been like this all day.
噢,是的,癢了一整天了
I mean, I know it's just in my mind, but...
我知道這只是我的感覺,但是
Man, those conventioneers made me feel dumb.
天啊,那些集會上的人讓我覺得自己是個笨蛋
Like I'm the only person to ever confuse the ncaa
好像只有我會把全國大學生體育協會
With the naacp.
和全國有色人種協進會弄混
I have lice.
我長頭虱了
Lice? Parents can get lice?
頭虱,大人也會長頭虱嗎
That wasn't in the pamphlet.
小冊子上沒這么寫啊
I need you to get me the treatment shampoo.
你得去幫我買療護洗發水
Then we need to vacuum and wash everything all over again.
然后把所有剛剛打掃過的東西重新打掃一遍
Plus, now we have to do the sheets in our room.
而且我們的床單現在也要換掉
Also, I still have to take pictures of the flip hou—
而且我還要去拍投資房的照片
What—what are these for?
干嘛,這個拿來干嘛
I'm out.
我不干了
What do you mean, you're out? Louis, I thought we were a team!
你什么意思,路易斯,我一直把我們當一個團隊
And I appreciate that... But I'm out.
謝謝你能這么想,但是我不干了
Ma, please!
媽,別鬧了
I'm going to honey and Marvin's.
我先去哈妮和馬文家避避
You're leaving?
你要走了
Well, Eddie gave it to Evan.
埃迪把虱子傳給埃文
Evan gave it to you.
埃文再傳給你
It's only a matter of time before you give it to me,
我會不會被你傳染只是時間問題
And that can't happen.
但是我絕對不能被傳染
I have to provide for this family.
我還要掙錢養家
I run a business. So do I.
我還有生意要做,我也是啊
Well...
好吧
Are you saying your career is more important than mine?
你的意思是你的事業比我的更重要咯
Well... Okay, I see.
這個嘛,好,我懂了
So, you're fine supporting my career
所以只要我的事業沒有妨礙到你
As long as it doesn't get in the way of yours.
你才愿意支持我
I support your career. I babysit the kids all the time.
我支持你的事業啊,我一直都在照看孩子們
It's not babysitting if they're your kids.
你是他們的爹,不能叫照看
Well, this week, I did the laundry.
這個星期,是我洗的衣服
I vacuumed.
是我打掃了房間
I even remembered emery's toothpicks.
給埃默里送牙簽的也是我
That's just being a parent.
這本來就是做父母的職責啊
Well, I'm not blaming you they got lice.
好了,我不是在責怪你他們得了頭虱
Why would you blame me?!
你為什么要責怪我
Well, I mean, you're the mother.
我是說,你是個母親
And you're the father.
你還是個父親呢
Exactly. "Exactly" What?!
沒錯,什么沒錯
Louis, I thought we were a team.
路易斯,我一直把你當隊友
And I appreciate that... But I'm out.
非常感謝,但是我得走了
Defense! Defense!
防守,防守
Time out!
暫停
I don't even know why we're playing.
這樣打有什么意義
Even if we win, we still get double math homework
就算我們贏了,但只要埃迪沒有投籃得分
Because Eddie didn't score a basket.
我們還不是得做雙份的數學作業
We're doing it for the pizza, Dave.
戴夫,我們是在為披薩戰斗
Or have you forgotten what this game is really about?
你是不是已經忘了這場比賽的真正意義了
Principal hunter's playing dirty.
對方球員一直在搞小動作
He keeps pinching my arm when no one's looking.
他在沒人看的時候不停地捏我的胳膊
Pinch, pinch, pinch, pinch, pinch, pinch, pinch, pinch!
捏啊捏,捏啊捏,捏啊捏
Not a foul if the ref doesn't call it.
裁判沒看見你又能奈我何
Mmm! Pizza!
嗯嘛,披薩
My slice is so big, I got to fold it in half.
我的那塊太大了,要折起來才能塞下去
I ate so much pizza, now I have to make more.
我披薩吃多了,我還要再做點
Heard there was a game today.
聽說這里今天有場比賽是嗎
Eddie!
埃迪
You got rid of your lice!
你治好頭虱了
Nah. I still have it.
沒,它們還在我頭上
He can't be here. He has lice.
他不能到這來,他有頭虱
Then go remove him from the gym.
那快把他趕出去
I'm not going near him.
我才不要靠近他
I have a date tonight. I shaved and everything.
我今天還要出去約會,我把毛都剃干凈了
Well, I'm not doing it. I have horses.
那我也不去,我可是有馬要騎的人
I wasn't about to let you guys get double homework.
我不會讓大家做雙倍作業的
You could have come before there were six seconds left.
現在就只有六十秒了,你該早點來
You know I like to make an entrance.
你知道我這個人喜歡華麗出場
Hit it! Okay. Hit it!
播放,好了,播放
Let's do this.
開始吧
Walter, just pass me the ball and stand back.
沃爾特,把球傳給我然后靠邊站
Hey, I'm not afraid of you or lice.
嘿,我才不怕你或者你的頭虱呢
Once you miss the birth of your son,
一旦你錯過了自己兒子的出生
You're not afraid of anything.
你就會變得毫無畏懼
I'm gonna drive to the hole.
坐等我帶球上籃吧
Bring it.
盡管來啊
But you said you were gonna drive to the hole.
你不是說要帶球上籃嗎
That's a technical foul for lying! Come on, Carl!
卡爾,他撒了謊,技術犯規,你不管嗎
I'm a businessman who runs a restaurant.
我是一家餐廳的老板
I had no choice but to leave.
除了離開我別無選擇
Absolutely.
當然
You know, between us,
你懂的,別說出去
This whole "Men and women sharing the workload,"
什么“90年代的商業模式,男女各頂半邊天”
"It's the '90s" Business I give it 10 years, tops.
我覺得最多就只能持續十年
Well, I mean, I'm fine chipping in,
我是說,我可以幫幫忙
Pulling my weight I know. I know.
盡盡義務什么的,我懂,我懂
Y-you're good at the talk. Me too.
你的嘴上功夫很厲害,我也不例外
Coming, dear!
馬上來了,親愛的
What? See?
干嘛呀,看見了吧
Ah, sure is different from our generation, huh?
哈,和我們那個年代很不同對吧
Hey, why don't I mix us up some gin rickeys?
嘿,要不咋倆整點杜松子利克酒吧
Remember at the start of the war how we used to kick those back?
記得以前在戰爭初期我們怎么打敗對手的嗎
I'm not sure I was even born then.
我那時候還沒生出來吧
Aw, poor Jessica. I feel so bad for her.
啊,可憐的杰西卡,我真替她難過
I know. Lice is the worst.
我懂,頭虱真的很慘
I'm sure that's why you guys agreed
所以你們覺得
That it's better for you to come here
該讓你到這里來
So you don't get it yourself.
這樣你就不會被傳染了
Yeah. Yeah.
沒錯
I mean, there's no sense in us both getting lice.
沒必要讓兩個人都長頭虱啊
I mean, you run a business. Thank you.
你看,你有自己的事業,多謝
And she's a realtor.
而她是個房產中介
And she takes care of three kids,
平時要照顧三個小孩
Your mom, the investment property.
和你媽媽,還有那座投資房
She runs the house,
她還負責打掃房子
Gets the kids off to school, makes dinner every night.
接孩子們放學,做晚飯
Oh, man. Dinner's pesky.
噢,伙計,晚飯最麻煩了
Dinner always gets me.
我每次都做不好晚飯
She really does a lot, doesn't she?
她真的付出了很多,不是嗎
Well, I mean, she's able to
當然,她能做好這些
Because you're there to support her.
全是因為你在背后支持她
That's why you guys are such a great team.
所以你們是個很棒的團隊啊
Coming, dear!
我馬上來,親愛的
Why does he keep doing that?
他干嘛一直說馬上來
He never comes.
他才不會馬上來
Stop. You don't have to do that.
停,你不用打掃了
What are you doing here? I thought you were out.
你在這干嘛,你不是不干了嗎
What's that?
這是什么
Just open it.
打開看看吧
I went to your investment property
我去了你的投資房
And I re-took the pictures for the broker's magazine
重新給經紀人雜志拍了照片
So you can still make your deadline.
沒有錯過截止刊登期限
I can see the house.
整棟房子都拍了
that's all I wanted—
這正是我想要的
Pictures where you can see the house!
展示房子全貌的照片
New sheets?
新床單
We're burning the old ones.
我們把舊的燒掉
Neither of us should have to do any more laundry tonight.
今天晚上我們誰也不用洗了
I'm sorry.
抱歉
I guess I'm not as evolved as I thought I was.
我還不如自己想的那么進步
I don't want to just say we're a team.
我們不僅是個團隊
I want us to actually be equal partners.
我們還是對平等的夫妻
Me too.
我也是
Come here, team jessi-lou.
過來吧,杰西路隊
That's not bad.
這個名字不賴嘛
It's like a country girl who has sex too young.
聽起來像個早熟的鄉村女孩
Mm. No, you can't hug me. I have lice.
嗯,不不,你不能抱我,我身上有虱子
Then we'll have lice together.
那就讓我們一起長虱子吧
Louis, I just want you to know
路易斯,你要知道
That if you get lice,
如果你得了頭虱
I'm putting you outside with Eddie.
我會把你趕到外面和埃迪待在一起
I know. I've always known.
我知道,我一直很清楚
Mom, dad, come here!
媽媽,爸爸,快過來
Let's do this, Clyde.
開始吧,克萊德
You got this, buddy.
你能行的,兄弟
There we go! You got it, Clyde!
加油,你快成功了,克萊德
Come on, Clyde! Oh!
加油啊,克萊德,噢
Yes! Yay! Ah!
太棒了,耶,啊
I knew he could do it!
我就知道它一定可以的
Whoo-hoo! You did it, Clyde.
哇喔,你做到了,克萊德
Mmm. This pizza is so good.
嗯,這披薩太好吃了
This sucks. Boo!
不忍直視,嘣
Man, Eddie, you really came through...In a pinch.
埃迪,你挺過來了,我也解脫了
How'd you pull off that crazy fake?
你怎么做的假動作
And then sink a 3-pointer?
投進三分球的
I don't know.
不知道啊
Maybe the lice shampoo gave me superpowers,
也許頭虱洗發水給了我超能力
Like spider-man.
像蜘蛛俠那樣
This could be my origin story!
這可能是我傳奇故事的開始
I'm probably still learning how to harness my powers.
我還在學習怎么控制我體力的洪荒之力