I am so excited for book club!
我們的閱讀俱樂部終于開始了,我太激動了
Oh, I've been looking forward to this for weeks.
我已經期待了好幾個星期了
Oh, me too.
我也是
I haven't seen you in forever.
我好久都不見你人了
I had to go through your mail
都得去翻你的郵件
to see what's going on with you.
看看你是不是發生什么事了
That was a joke.
開玩笑而已
I hope so, because I'm missing a Redbook.
我也想去啊,可我的《紅皮書》丟了
My mother-in law's birthday is coming up and I need those perfume samples.
但我婆婆的生日就要到了,我需要這些香水小樣
So, I was thinking about who I would haunt if I was a ghost,
我在想如果我是一個鬼魂的話我會纏著誰
Ohh, you ladies having wine club?
噢,女士們在喝酒聊天?
I would love some.
我也想來點
Tha... That was my glass.
那...那是我的杯子
Oh, uh, we have more of these bad boys in the kitchen
我們廚房里有的是酒
just to the left of the fridge.
就放在冰箱左側
O...kay.
好...好吧
Can I...Or not. Okay. Yeah, all right.
我能不能...算了,好吧,還是算了
Cheers.
干杯
Sorry about last night.
昨晚真是抱歉
I guess Louis was feeling chatty.
路易斯是有點太能說了
Oh, I thought his idea for a wide-mouth gas-pump nozzle was interesting.
我覺得他那個廣口氣泵噴嘴的主意還是挺有趣的
Oh, yesterday you were telling me about who you would haunt. Yes.
對了,昨天你說到你想纏著誰,對
Okay, so, you know that female traffic cop
是這樣的,你知道公園對面那條街的
that's across the street from the park?
那個女交通警察嗎?
Knock, knock!
有人在嗎
With the... The kids said you were here,
就是那個... 孩子們告訴我你們在這兒
and I thought you might like some snacks from the restaurant.
我想著你們也許想嘗嘗我們飯館的零食
See this?
看到了嗎?
This is about half the diameter
這個大概有我昨晚跟你們說的
of that nozzle we were talking about last night.
那個噴嘴一半大
Doesn't it feel a little weird
你不覺得這樣有點怪嗎
hiding from your husband like this?
這樣躲著你老公
Here we go.
來了
Louis is great, but ever since he stopped
路易斯是很好
staying late to close the restaurant,
但自從他不再撐到很晚才關店之后
he's just been around a lot more.
他總在我身邊晃悠
And sometimes you just want girl time.
有時候我也需要一些女生專屬時間嘛
So, ghost, haunting, go.
好的,鬼魂,要纏著誰,開始吧
There you are!
你們在這兒啊
Marvin told me where you two were,
馬文跟我說你們在這
and I felt bad about drinking all of your wine, so...
我很內疚我喝光了你們的酒,所以...
Sorry, chief. No pocket wine.
不好意思,哥們,本店不準外帶
How did you get that past our bouncer?
你是怎么通過那個保鏢的
It wasn't easy. She's got a meaty frisk.
是不容易,她一直在吃我豆腐
That's Barb.
果然是巴布的作風
If I was a ghost, I would haunt the female traffic attendant,
如果我是鬼魂的話,我會纏著那個女交通警察
which would cause an accident, creating more ghosts!
這樣我就能造成一起車禍,創造更多鬼魂
Thank you. That's all I wanted to know.
謝謝,我就是想知道這些
Just so we're clear, once again,
都清楚了嗎,再來一次
what are the closing procedures?
我們的關門程序有哪些
Turn off the ovens, comb the bear,
關烤箱,給熊梳毛
and make sure I lock the door after I leave.
確保離開后鎖好了門
Good. Also, you don't have to comb the bear.
很好,當然,你不必給熊梳毛
We'll see.
走著瞧
The one place Louis won't go after work is work.
路易斯下班后唯一不會來的地方就是他上班的地方
Was Louis always so, um, "Present" Back in D.C.?
路易斯以前在華盛頓的時候也這么粘人嗎?
No. If he had any free time,
也不是,那會如果他有閑暇時間的話
he'd just shoot pool with his buddy Hank.
他會和他的朋友漢克打臺球
They would hang out and talk about whatever guys talk about.
他們會玩在一起然后討論男人們愛討論的話題
For me, the Pomeranian
對我來說,波美拉尼亞人
is the unsung hero of the toy dog group.
就是玩具狗公司的無名英雄
I'm sorry, are we in a pool hall or a fool hall,
不好意思,我們現在是在臺球房還是傻瓜房
'cause that is ridiculous.
你說的也太傻了
I don't get it.
我不懂了
It seems like Louis has tons of friends here.
看起來路易斯在這也應該有很多朋友才對啊
He's friendly with a lot of people,
他只是對所有人友好而已
but he doesn't have a close friend to hang out with.
他根本就沒什么可以一起玩的親密朋友
Maybe if Louis gets back into playing pool,
那也許,如果路易斯又重新開始打臺球了
then he can find someone not us to hang out with.
那他就可以和別人一起玩,不用再煩我們了
Maybe he just needs a little nudge.
也許他需要我推他一把
Surprise! Black Ball Becky!
驚喜嗎,黑球貝基
Got her out of the garage.
我從車庫里拿出來的
Had her re-tipped for you.
為你重新擦拭過哦
Look at that nub.
看看這個桿頭
Is that a bo staff?
這是長棍嗎
No, son. This is a different kind of weapon.
不是的,兒子,這是另一種武器
A two-piece, low-deflection, maple-shaft pool cue.
是一個兩件套,低偏差,楓木材質的臺球桿
Remember how much fun you used to have playing with Hank?
記得你以前和漢克一起玩的時候有多開心嗎
Oh, we did have fun. Yeah.
確實很開心,就是啊
You know, they used to call me "Louie Short Pockets."
知道嗎,他們以前都叫我“空袋路易斯”
Because you were poor?
是因為你很窮嗎
No. Because I was accurate.
當然不是,因為我打球很準
You should get back out there.
你得重出江湖了
Oh, I can't. I'm too busy with work.
不行啊,工作太忙了
Oh, the restaurant is doing fine on its own.
但飯館已經走上正軌了
And you seem to have more free time.
而且你現在也有更多閑暇時間了不是么
I don't have anyone to play with.
沒人和我一起玩啊
Just go down to the pool hall.
你就直接去臺球室
I'm sure you'll meet somebody there.
我肯定你能找到伙伴
Where? I don't even ...
哪有臺球室啊?我甚至都...
There's Rockn' Roll on Orange, Cue-Tips on Third,
在橘子街有搖滾臺球室,在第三大道有槍頭臺球室
and downtown there's Stars and Stripes and Solids,
在市中心,有星星臺球室,條紋臺球室和立方體臺球室
though the ad in the phone book said "No foreigners,"
雖然電話簿里的廣告說這家“外國人不準入內”
so maybe not that one.
那就不去這家嘛
Oh, and there's turn-by-turn directions on the back.
背面還有路線圖哦
All the ladies in here are fully clothed.
這本書里的女士都好好地穿著衣服嘛
Hey, you see Whitney in your mailbox,
如果你在郵箱里看到有惠特尼的
you grab her and go. I get it.
直接拿了就走,懂了
She's like your Mario Van Peebles.
她就是你的馬里奧·范·皮布爾斯
I got to go. Bye.
我得走了,回見
You guys hear the news?
你們聽說了么
Nicole and Hot Chris broke up.
尼可和帥克里斯分手了
Hasta la vista, baby.
再見,寶貝
Schwarzenegger?
施瓦辛格
I've heard that impression before.
我之前聽過這個
No. Hasta la vista, baby.
不是,再見,寶貝
Like, for eva.
永遠不見
Oh, daaamn!
該死
That's how he broke up with her?
他竟然這么跟她分手
"T-2"? That's cold. "T-2"?
太冷漠了
So, Eddie, is it cool if I take a run at Nicole?
那,艾迪,我能追妮可嗎
What? Why are you asking me?
什么?你問我干嗎
Well, you used to have a crush on her,
你以前不是喜歡她嘛
and I wouldn't want it to be weird.
我不想事情變得太奇怪
Yeah, that's why it'd be weird.
是啊,說的就跟你能追到似的
Take your dark cloud somewhere else, Brian!
帶著你那烏云密布的臉哪涼快哪呆著去,布萊恩
Hey, man, you do your thing.
伙計,你做你想做的
Me and Nicole are just friends now.
我和妮可現在只是朋友
You want these Jerky Boys CDs?
你想要這些《搗蛋雙寶》的CD嗎
They were dumb-ass Chris'.
都是那個混蛋克里斯的
Sorry you guys broke up.
抱歉你們分手了
Yeah. Sorry.
真抱歉
It's fine. My dad said he liked him,
沒事,我爸爸說他很喜歡他
so I was starting to lose interest.
所以我已經開始失去興趣了
You want to sit with us?
你想跟我們一起坐嗎
Yeah. Sit. Nah.
是啊,坐吧,不要了
I'm gonna take a "Half day," If you know what I mean.
我得休息"半天"你懂我的意思
Yeah. Like half a full day.
當然懂,就是一整天的一半
Maybe we can grab some ice cream later this week?
也許我們之后可以一起去吃冰淇淋
That'd be nice. Yes!
那很好啊,好耶
Not you, pumpkin head.
不是說你,南瓜頭
The dance begins.
好戲開始了
"Stay out as late as you ca-want.
你想在外面呆多久就呆多久
Jessica. P.S. We're out of eggs."
杰西卡,另外,家里沒有雞蛋了
You lookin' for a game?
你要來打一局么
Hey, Tony! Fresh meat!
托尼,小鮮肉
They call me Louie Short Pock
他們叫我“空袋路易斯”
You win a game, then you can tell me your name.
你先贏了這一局,然后你就可以告訴我你的名字
Can I tell you her name?
我能告訴你她的名字么
No. It's Black Ball Becky.
不行,是“黑球貝姬”
Okay, rack 'em up!
好了,贏了他們吧
So, I was thinking about you getting ice cream with Nicole.
所以,我在想你和尼科爾一塊去吃冰淇淋的事情
Won't Alison be mad?
艾莉森不會生氣么
Why would she be?
她為什么要生氣
Cause Nicole's single now.
因為尼科爾現在是單身
Chicks can't have their men hanging out with single chicks.
女孩不會讓她的男朋友和另外的單身女孩出去的
I saw that on "Maury Povich."
我在《毛利·波維奇》連續劇里面看到的
Alison wouldn't care.
艾莉森不會在意的
She was fine with Whitney Houston.
她就不在意惠特尼·休斯頓
First of all, Whitney's unattainable.
首先,惠特尼是可望而不可即的
She's married to Bobby Brown.
她嫁給了鮑比·布朗
Second, you used to have a hard crush on Nicole.
其次,你曾經非常喜歡尼科爾
Alison doesn't know about that.
艾莉森不知道這件事情
And pause.
暫停一下
You never told Alison about Nicole?
你從來沒有告訴艾莉森關于尼科爾的事情么
No. It just...
沒有,這是因為
I don't know. It-It didn't come up.
我不知道,沒有合適的時機
It didn't...come...up.
沒有,合適的,時機
Well, you better hope she doesn't-Unpause!
好吧,你最好期盼她,開始
You're playing cheap, dude!
你這一招真廉價,伙計
Cheap as the toilet paper in your house.
就像你家里的衛生紙一樣廉價
For me, it's Denzel in "Glory."
于我而言,是《榮譽》里面的登塞爾
I like a man with a musket.
我喜歡拿著步槍的男人
Gene Hackman in "Hoosiers."
火爆教頭草地兵里面的金·哈克曼
Mm. What can I say?
我能說什么
I like 'em old and cranky with a checkered past.
我喜歡的有復雜過去的脾氣古怪的老男人
Oh, hey! How was the pool hall? Great!
臺球廳如何?太棒了
Cheap beer, nonstop Thorogood on the jukebox,
便宜的啤酒,自動點唱機里面停不下來的索羅古德
the smell of Camel Lights and desperation!
駱駝牌香煙和絕望的味道
You were smoking?
你抽煙了
No, but I was smoked on.
沒有,但是我興奮了
It was great!
這太棒了
Me and Tony held the table for nine straight games.
我和托尼連著贏了九局游戲
No one wanted play us anymore,
再也沒有人想和我們玩了
so we're gonna hit a new pool hall.
所以我們要到一個新的臺球廳去
Figured I'd drop off the eggs.
想起來要買雞蛋
I also picked us up an "Archie Digest" For the bathroom.
我還給我們拿了一本《阿奇食譜》當浴室讀物
Jughead starts a business.
笨蛋開始了他的事業
Okay, bye. Don't wait up!
好了,拜拜,別等我
Hey, we won't. You boys have fun!
我們不會等你的,男孩們玩得愉快
Boys? No, Tony's a woman.
男孩們,不,托尼是個女的
It -Ah, oh, I'm just gonna top you off here.
這,幫你倒滿吧
There we go.
好啦
Louis is hanging out with another woman?!
路易斯和另外一個女人出去轉
You're overreacting. It's fine.
你反應過度了,沒事的
It is inappropriate for an adult
一個成年人有一個異性朋友
to have a friend of the opposite sex.
是不合適的
My parents never had that.
我的父母從來沒有這樣過
Can you imagine my mom saying,
你能想象我媽媽說
"Travis and I are going to the movies"?
特拉維斯和我要去看電影了
Who's Travis? There is no Travis.
誰是特拉維斯,根本就沒有特拉維斯
That's the point! Jessica, it's the '90s.
這才是重點,杰西卡,那是九十年代的事
It's normal to have friends of the opposite sex.
有異性朋友很正常
In-In fact, Marvin and I were friends for months before...
事實上,馬文和我交往之前做了好幾個月的朋友
We got to see this bitch.
我們要去看看這個婊子
I don't get it. Why don't you just tell Alison
我不明白,你為什么不直接告訴艾莉森
that you used to have a crush on Nicole?
你喜歡過尼科爾
It's too late. I should've told her before.
太遲了,我之前應該告訴她的
Now it's gonna seem like I'm hiding something.
現在看起來就像是我在隱瞞什么事情
What if they run into each other?
她們如果碰到了對方怎么辦
Nicole's in the 8th grade. That's a different hallway.
尼科爾在八年級,是不同的走廊
Yeah, what about the cafeteria?
在餐廳里呢
Or the tetherball court?
或者是繩球課上
And let's not forget a little place called
并且我們不要忘記一個叫做女廁所的
the girls' bathroom.
小地方
I heard there's a couch in there.
我聽說那里有一個長條沙發
What am I gonna do?!
我要怎么辦
Eddie, look, all we got to do is
埃迪,聽著,所有我們要做的事就是
We gotta keep 'em separated.
我們要把她們分開
You know, like the song?
你明白么,就像是一首歌里那樣
Huge song. Millions sold.
非常出名的歌,數百萬的銷量
There she is.
她在那里
Okay, so, she may be attractive,
好吧,所以,她或許很有魅力
but everything is sexy to this song.
但聽著這首歌,所有人都變得很性感
See what I mean
你明白我說的么
Hey, Short Pockets.
你好啊,短袋
Hey, Jessica. What are you doing here?
你好,杰西卡,你在這里做什么
This must be Tony. Why did your parents name you that?
這一定就是托尼了,你的父母為什么給你起這個名字啊
That's a man's name. It's very misleading.
這是個男的的名字啊,很有誤導性
It's short for Antonia. How convenient.
是安東尼婭的簡稱,真是簡潔啊
You must be Jessica, Louis' wife.
你一定是杰西卡·路易斯的妻子
He's told me so much about you.
他告訴我了許多關于你的事情
Oh, really? Did he mention my gender?
真的么,他提起過我的性別么
Do you just hang around pool halls hoping to meet men?
你在臺球廳里面亂晃是希望認識男人么
No, I just love playing pool,
不是,我只是喜歡打臺球
and most people who play are men.
然后大多數打臺球的都是男的
It's more like I hang around men trying to pick up pool halls.
更像是我在男人周圍亂晃希望能夠找到一個臺球廳
You have no power here, witch.
你的魔法被屏蔽了,巫婆
Excuse me?
什么
You heard me, demon.
別裝了,惡魔
Come on, Louis. Let's go.
好啦,路易斯我們走
Uh, Jessica, we're in the middle of a game.
呃,杰西卡,我們打得正火熱
If we win, we get a free basket of chicken wings,
如果我們贏了就能免費得到一籃雞翅
and I made a big show out of pre-ordering extra ranch.
我還信心十足地另外預定了沙拉醬
Oh, it's an emergency.
這是緊急情況
Mitch locked himself in the restaurant again.
米奇又把他自己鎖在飯店里了
What? Ugh! Of course he did.
什么?那個蠢蛋
Oh, I'm a locksmith.
哦,我是開鎖的
Is there something I could do to help?
有需要我幫忙的嗎
No. Uh, thank you.
不用,謝謝
We don't need it.
我們不需要
Okay.
好吧
Whew, that was tough.
真是不容易
But it worked.
但計劃成功
We kept Alison and Nicole apart all day.
我們讓艾莉和尼科爾一整天都沒碰上面
I thought they were gonna talk in the lunch line.
在午飯排隊的時候我以為她們會杠上
But luckily Trent stepped in with a distraction.
但幸好特倫特在中間插了一腿
That's the great thing about this baby.
流鼻血有點好處就是
I can turn it on and off at will.
我能讓它開關自如
"Trent, it's time for church!"
特倫特該去做禮拜啦
Oh, yeah? Thanks for your help, guys.
哦,是嗎?謝謝你們的幫忙
Now we just need to keep it up until Nicole graduates.
現在我們要一直這樣做直到尼科爾畢業
Hopefully.
但愿能做到
Don't wipe off the rouge yet, boys.
別高興太早
Looks like we've got a second show.
似乎我們還要接著演
What? They're talking right outside.
什么,她們正在外面聊
Oh, no. They're about to fight!
她們要打起來了
Get out of here!
不是吧
No, seriously, they were only seven bucks
不騙你,在克萊兒服飾店
at Claire's Boutique. Go ahead and borrow them.
只要7美元,快去借吧
Really? Okay, then here, I have to return the favor.
真的嗎,好吧,這是我還你的人情
Thank you. I'm so excited to wear them.
謝謝,戴著它感覺自己萌萌噠
What's happening? Walter, narrate!
發生什么了,沃爾特快實況轉播
So, long story short,
長話短說
you can't make raisin bread in the microwave.
你不能在微波爐里做葡萄干面包
Uh-huh.
這樣啊
So, I was hanging by the buses today
今天我在巴士上的時候
and I saw you talking with Nicole.
看到你和尼科爾在說話
Oh. Yeah, we met on the couch in the bathroom.
是的,我們在洗手間長椅那里碰面了
She said she liked my backpack, and we started talking.
她說她喜歡我的背包,我們就聊開了
So, uh, no big surprises or anything?
所以沒有重大新聞什么的嗎
Um... no big reveals?
或者有什么值得透漏的
No, nothing like that. She was just really cool.
沒有,她真的很酷
I totally get why you had a crush on her.
我現在完全理解為什么你之前那么迷戀她
Whaaaat? It's cool. She's badass!
什...么,沒什么,她超屌的
Wait, so you're not mad?
等下,所以你沒有生氣嗎
Fart no! You and I are good.
絕壁沒有,對我們倆的關系沒影響
Besides, that was before we even knew each other.
再說,那是在我們認識之前
We don't care about old crushes.
我們之間不介意互相的舊情什么的
Of course we don't!
當然不會
That's what I'm sayin'.
我就是這個意思
It's like how you don't care about my old crush on Dave.
就像你不會介意我之前對戴夫的迷戀
Dave who? Dave. Your best friend Dave?
哪個戴夫?你好基友戴夫
I saw him feeding a squirrel once and thought it was cute.
有次我看見他喂一只松鼠,我覺得那很可愛
Alison! Chili bar's ready!
艾莉辣椒棒好了
You better get those chives before your brother dives in!
在你弟弟搗亂之前你最好先給你自己弄點韭菜
Oh, man, I got to go.
我天,我得先掛了
I'll talk to you tomorrow!
明天再聊
I checked all of Mitch's hiding spots.
我翻遍了所有米奇可能的藏身之處
He's nowhere.
都沒發現他
Although he obviously combed the bear.
很明顯他給熊梳了毛
He left a pick in its haunches.
但在手臂上留下了凌亂的一撮
Okay, I lied about Mitch to get you out of that pool hall.
為了把你弄出臺球室我騙你說米奇關在飯店了
What?
什么
You're the one who told me to go there in the first place!
一開始是你叫我去那里的
Yes, because I thought you were going to meet a guy friend!
是,那是因為我以為你會去找到個男性朋友
So I can't be friends with a woman?
所以我不能跟女性做朋友嗎
That's ridiculous. I'm around women all day here.
太荒唐了,在這里我身邊全是女的
That's different.
那不同
That's during the day, at work.
在這里是白天,在工作
So I can never be around a woman outside of work?
所以我不能在工作之外接觸女性
That's not what I'm saying.
我不是那個意思
That would be crazy.
那樣就太過了
All I am saying is if you're going to hang out with a woman,
我只是說如果你要跟女人玩的話
it has to be when the sun is up.
只能是在白天
And she can't be taller than me.
還有她不能比我高
Or younger than me. Or weigh less than me.
或者比我年輕,或者體重比我輕
Or look like she weighs less than me.
看起來比我輕也不行
Also, you can't share food.
還有你們不能一起吃飯
Okay, I guess if you're stranded and you have to share food,
如果你們被困了,必須要共享實物
then clear soups or broths only.
那只能吃清湯或肉湯
And you will display your wedding band
還有你要把你戴結婚戒指的手
close to your face at all times.
一直挨著你的臉展示給她看
Photos of your children must be present
如果孩子們沒能在現場
if they themselves cannot be.
你必須展示他們的照片
If she happens to touch you, even if by accident,
如果她跟你有肢體接觸,即使是不小心的
you will excuse yourself and call me immediately.
你必須想辦法脫身然后立刻打電話告訴我
If she has smoky eye makeup, that is bad.
如果她化了煙熏妝那是不行的
If she has a lazy eye, that's good.
如果她睡眼惺惺就很好
Jessica...You must always travel in separate vehicles.
杰西卡,你們不能同坐一輛車
Going back, lazy eye is out. It encourages eye contact.
等等,睡眼惺惺也不行,那樣會有更多眼神接觸
And she must never have ever been
她必須沒當過體操運動員
or even wanted to be a gymnast.
甚至不能有過想做體操運動員的想法
Oh, and this goes without saying, but no Denzel movies.
這個就不用說了,不能看登塞爾的電影
I have no interest in Tony other than playing pool.
除了打球以外,我對托尼沒半點想法
That's how it starts, though, that connection.
一般劇情就是這么發展的,臺球就是個紅娘
I've fallen asleep during enough Meg Ryan movies.
好多次看梅格·瑞恩的電影時我都睡著了
So what do you want me to do, then?
那你想讓我怎么樣嘛
You want me to give up pool? Is that it?
你想讓我戒球嗎,那總行了吧
I want you to get a different partner.
我想讓你換個玩伴
Who do you suggest?
你覺得誰可以
Need to see I.D.
身份證檢查
Oh, sure. It's just in my purse.
沒問題,在包里
What do I do?
該怎么打
Just lean in and aim for the white ball.
傾身,瞄準白球
I can't move in these leather pants.
穿著皮褲我行動不便
It's like two snakes are eating my legs.
就像兩條蛇纏在我腿上
Well, at least you had me run out to the car
至少你讓我去后備箱
and get your emergency Keds from the trunk.
拿了你的備用帆布鞋
No spare tire, but eight pairs of Keds.
沒帶備胎,但帶了八雙帆布鞋
Rematch! No. We have to wait to play again.
再來一次,不行,我們必須等會才能打
There are four stacks of quarters ahead of us, so...
我們前面有四摞硬幣,所以...
Hey, who took my quarters?
嘿,誰拿走了我的硬幣
I thought they were for the jukebox.
我以為它們是點唱機
Hey, who put this crap on?
嘿,誰放的這首垃圾
He'll come around.
他會意識到的
Amy Grant works from the inside out.
這是來自艾美·格蘭特內心深處的作品
What do you guys know about Dave?
你們了解戴夫嗎
What do you mean? We hang out with him every day.
什么意思,我們每天和他出去玩啊
No, I mean, what do we really know?
不,我們真的了解他嗎
Can we trust him?
我們能不能信任他
He fed my cat for a week when we went skiing.
我們去滑雪的時候他幫我喂了一周的貓
Like that deadbeat-dad angle he always plays up --
像個游手好閑的人,總扮演爸爸的角色
How do we know it's even real?
我們怎么能知道是不是真的
Anyone can cry on Father's Day.
任何人都可以在父親節哭
Trent, you better pick up my homework,
特倫特,你幫我拿下作業
'cause I'm about to get suspended.
我要被停學了
Hey. Am I interrupting?
嗨,我打擾到你們了嗎
I was just telling Alison about how
我正要告訴艾莉森
You had that thing for Jasmine from "Aladdin"?
你對賈絲明有意思
Hey, I told you that in private!
嘿,我說過這是私事
I just think she's symmetrical.
我只是覺得她身材好
You know, I don't think this is a good idea,
我覺得,你們倆一起玩
you two hanging out.
不是一個好想法
Why not? Eddie.
為什么,埃迪
Fun fact, Alison. That squirrel you saw Dave pet?
很有意思,艾莉森,你見過戴夫喜歡的那只松鼠
It actually bit him,
它咬了他
and he's been trying to trap it ever since.
從那以后他就設陷阱捕捉它
That's what this whole thing is.
這就是真相
Too bad you didn't make a Dad trap, huh, Dave?
你不能用爸爸陷阱真是太糟糕了
Now who's playing cheap, man?
現在誰比較可恥
That was really mean, Eddie.
剛剛真的很過分,埃迪
Dave didn't do anything to you.
戴夫沒做什么對不起你的事
He's your best friend.
他是你最好的朋友
Hey, Eddie, are we still on for ice cream tomorrow?
嗨,埃迪,我們明天還出去吃冰淇淋嗎
You freaked out about Dave,
你害怕戴夫破壞你的好事
but it's okay for you guys to hang out?
而你們卻要一起出去玩
Hey, Nicole, cute sweater.
嗨,尼科爾,毛衣很可愛
Thanks, girl.
謝謝
Ned, what are you doing here?
內德,你在這兒干什么
I stay here.
我留在這兒
Ned knows drama.
我知道怎么回事
How many times did you play this song?
這首歌你放了多少遍
They love it at the Denim Turtle.
他們喜歡聽
Listen, why don't we just go?
我們不如走吧
No, you want to play pool, let's play pool.
不,你想打臺球,我們來打臺球
Okay. Hit the ball at the triangle
好吧,擊擺成三角形的球
and sink as many balls as you can.
盡可能把球打進洞
And that means we lost.
那意味這我們輸了
Now we have to wait again.
現在我們又要等著了
Pool is so boring. It's so much standing around.
打臺球太無聊了,太浪費時間了
It's worse than baseball.
還不如棒球
Well, there's usually some good conversation to pass the time.
通常這個時間可以好好聊聊天
Like what?
比如說
What was so fun that you and Tony talked about?
你和托尼聊什么有趣的事情
Hey, pretend I'm your pool buddy Jess.
嘿,假如我是你的球友杰絲
See? Nobody can tell my gender, either.
而且沒有人知道我的性別
All right, we were debating who'd win in a fight—
好吧,我們誰會在搏斗中獲勝
a Cabbage Patch Kid possessed by a demon
著魔的椰菜娃娃
or Teddy Ruxpin with a Metallica tape in him?
還是有金屬樂隊專輯的泰迪華斯比
Teddy Ruxpin? Is that the little guy from "Twins"?
泰迪華斯比,"雙胞胎"中小個子的那個
No. What was the fight about?
不,為什么搏斗
Was it a money issue? Most fights are.
是因為錢嗎,跟大多數搏斗一樣
I don't know. They're just fighting.
我不知道,他們就是搏斗
This is what you talk about? It's so dumb.
這就是你們聊的內容,太無聊了
That's the point! We talk about whatever.
就是這樣,我們就是隨便聊聊
Like when you and Honey hang out.
像你和霍尼在一起的時候
Honey and I do not talk about dumb things.
我和霍尼才不聊這些無聊的事情
We talk about who we would haunt if we were ghosts
我們聊,如果我們是鬼,我們會纏著誰
or which vegetable would make the best weapon,
或者哪種蔬菜作武器最好
or we talk about if one of us turned into an animal,
或者我們聊如果我們變成一種動物
how would we get the other one's attention—
我們怎么吸引他人注意
You know what? I get it. I see your point.
好吧,我知道了,我懂你的意思了
Louis. I was almost not right.
路易斯,之前是我不對
I shouldn't keep you from talking to somebody
我不應該禁止你和別人聊
about dumb things.
一些無聊的事情
I don't want to be that person.
我不想成為那樣的人
You mean the "Wet blanket" Wife?
你指那些掃興的妻子
No, I mean the person you talk to about dumb things.
不,我說和你聊一些無聊的事情的人
You have nothing to worry about.
你不用擔心
Trust me. I do.
相信我,我相信
So it's okay if I play pool with her? Yes.
那么我和她一起打臺球沒關系了?是的
I just have one request.
我只有一個要求
Choco Taco?
吃冰棒嗎
I thought you were getting ice cream with Nicole.
我以為你和尼科爾去吃冰激凌了
I wanted to say sorry about before.
我想為之前的行為道歉
Alison told me she used to have a crush on you,
艾莉森告訴我她喜歡過你
and I got jealous.
所以我吃醋了
Wait. Alison used to have a crush on me?
等一下,艾莉森喜歡過我
You're a good dude.
你是個優秀的小伙子
Anyways, I just went nuts, and I can't explain it.
總之,是我發神經了,我也不知道為什么
I guess I still can't believe Alison really likes me.
我覺得我還是不能相信艾莉森真的喜歡我
I can. You're a good dude, too.
我相信,因為你也很棒
Maybe one day you and Alison
也許有一天,你和艾莉森
and me and Jasmine could double-date.
我和賈絲明,可以一起約會
I'd like that.
我也希望
Well, I mean, it really depends
好吧,我覺得,那要看情況
what Metallica tape we're talking about,
金屬樂隊的哪張專輯
"Master of Puppets" Or "Ride the Lightning"?
《傀儡大師》還是《飛馳雷擎》
"Master of Puppets," Obviously.
當然是《傀儡大師》
I mean, he is a talking bear.
他可是個會說話的熊
Hey! No touching.
嘿,不能肢體接觸
You know Jessica's rules.
你知道杰西卡的規矩
Right. Sorry. Uh...
好的,對不起
Your shot, Tony.
該你擊球了,托尼