Mom, why'd you get us the same backpacks?
媽,你為啥給我們買了一樣的背包啊
We look like our aunt just found out about sewing machines.
我們看上去就像剛發現縫紉機的老阿姨一樣
They were on sale... Four for one.
商場在打折,買一送三好嗎
Look, mom, we took a career test at school today.
聽著,媽媽,我們學校今天舉辦了一場職業測試
It tells us what job is a good fit for our personality.
檢測了我們適合什么樣的職業
It's my job to tell you that.
這應該是我的工作
Your school has no business...
你們學校不應該管
Surgeon General, very good, Evan.
衛生局局長,非常好,埃文
Dang, fool.
該死的小傻子
Even by Chinese standards, you're a nerd.
就算是以中國人的標準,你也是個十足的呆子
My backpack doesn't agree with you.
我的背包顯然不同意你的觀點
Just ignore him, baby.
別理他,寶貝
Soon you will be a doctor with the power of the military.
不久以后你就會變成能力非凡的醫生
No one expects a coup from the Surgeon General.
沒人知道衛生局局長會發動政變
But he'd just be overthrowing Emery,
但他一定會推翻埃默里
who I'm sure got preside... Flight attendant?
至少他能當上總統,空乘人員
I like travel, snacks, and being helpful.
我喜歡旅游,零食和幫助他人
It checks all the boxes.
符合全部要求
Oh, flight attendants don't even get a seat on the plane.
噢,空乘人員在飛機上連個座位都沒有
They walk back and forth pushing a cart.
他們得推著手推車來來回回地走
They're the homeless of the sky!
簡直就是天上的流浪漢
Sir, your lab results are in.
先生,您的檢查結果出來了
Your diagnosis... Butt face.
診斷結果是屁股臉綜合征
Here, let me help you.
我幫你拿
It's okay, I got it.
沒關系,放著我來
Here you got, grandma.
給你,外婆
I see you have a magazine.
我看見您在看雜志
May I help you with your soda?
需要我幫您拿杯蘇打水嗎
Everyone, come on. The Super Bowl is on.
大伙兒,快過來,超級碗開始了
But the Super Bowl isn't until the end of the month.
超級碗不是這個月底才開始嗎
It's the Asian Super Bowl.
這是亞洲超級碗
Michael Chang is in the Australian Open.
邁克爾·張正在參加澳洲網球公開賽
We are witnessing history.
這是見證歷史的時刻
Mm. I prefer Pete Sampras.
嗯,我更喜歡皮特·桑普拉斯
No way!
不可能
How can you not be a member of the Chang Gang?
你怎么不是張幫派的一員呢
I had these made.
我自己做的
You boys are so lucky to have an Asian pro athlete to look up to.
你們這些孩子有個可以崇拜的亞洲運動員真是太幸運了
It's way more than what I had.
我跟你們簡直不能比
Ooh! Hell yeah, Jin-Ho!
噢,太棒了,金浩
That was a flagrant takedown.
真是閃亮的一擊
Way to ref-er-ee!
掌聲送給大裁判
Yeah, way to dominate with the rules.
沒錯,就喜歡這種遵守規則的人
He's Asian.
他是個亞洲人
He got the call wrong, but you always support your own.
雖然他判錯了,但是自己人不幫誰幫啊
How are their socks longer than their shorts?
他們的襪子為什么比短褲還長啊
I'm out. Are you joking?
沒意思,你在開玩笑嗎
This is the greatest game known to mankind.
這是人類已知的最偉大的比賽
It is a sport that is both aggressive and elegant,
這個運動不僅激烈,還很優雅
just like your mother.
正如你們媽媽一樣
I have a question.
我有個問題
Great. A question from a real fan.
很好,真愛粉才會提問題
Why is tennis so boring?
為什么網球這么無聊
They keep talking about Grand Slams,
他們每次都說大滿貫
but I don't see pancakes anywhere.
但是我連一個落地球都沒看到
And why are the balls and the court green?
而且為什么這些球和球場都是綠色的
Seems like a design flaw.
看起來像是設計上的瑕疵
You know what? Just leave. Okay!
你知道我想說啥嗎,走開,好的
Ace! Go, Chang. Whoo!
太棒了,沖啊,張,哇哦
Well, Betsy, if you take a look
好了,貝琪
at the leaders in tournament wins and prize money,
這次錦標賽拿下名次并獲得獎金的大贏家
Michael Chang is right up there.
就是邁克爾·張
He's earned millions of dollars.
他已經賺了上百萬的美金了
15-Love.
15分,愛你
Scoring system is based on love.
評分系統太有愛了
Hey, would you be interested in learning how to play?
嘿,你有沒有興趣學學怎么玩網球
Yes. Yes.
好啊,太棒了
Why does this homework look so hard?
為什么這些家庭作業這么難
Oh, it's Evan's.
噢,這是埃文的
Grabbed the wrong backpack.
拿錯書包了
Ain't that some bunk, G-Dubs?
那不是廢話么
"Get me my Pogs or else"?
“把我的畫片還回來,不然走著瞧”
I think I accidentally got the remedial homework.
我想我不小心拿到了需要補救的作業
What's up with this?
這是怎么回事
Are you getting picked on?
你被人欺負了嗎
This kid at school keeps bugging me for my Pogs.
學校有個孩子老是要我的畫片
See, this only happens to nerds.
看吧,這種事情只會發生在呆子身上
Thank you for your help.
真是謝謝你了
Why didn't you come to me? This is my thing.
為什么不來找我,這可是我的強項
All you got to do with mean kids
對付那些討厭的小孩
is make yourself big like a bear.
只需要器宇軒昂的姿態
You look constipated.
你看著像是便秘了
Whatever, man.
伙計,這不是重點
Nobody's gonna step to this.
沒人能一下子達到我這個程度
Give it a try.
你先慢慢來
I don't know. Come on.
我不知道 拜托
Just arch your back, stick out your chest,
只要把你的背往后拱,胸往前挺
stand on your toes, and give me your hardest look.
腳尖點地,把你最兇狠的目光亮出來
Like this? No.
像這樣 不是
Let me help you carry your tennis stuff, mom.
我幫你拿你的網球吧,媽媽
Oh, that's okay.
噢,不用啦
That's for being a flight attendant, not for tennis.
那是空乘人員干的,我們是來打網球的
Don't be silly. I'm just helping.
別傻了,我只是想幫忙
Give it. Give it back! Okay.
放手,給我放開,好了
It looks like we all have tennis fever.
看上去大家對網球的熱情高漲啊
I'll coach him on his serve.
我來教他怎么發球
Why don't you return anything that makes it over the net?
你省點兒力氣待會發球過網吧
Okay, Emery.
好了,埃默里
Tennis... at its core,
網球的核心
it's about discipline, sportsmanship, style.
是長久的訓練,堅定的體育精神以及個人風格
Hurry up!
抓緊時間
Michael Chang started at age 6. We're already behind.
邁克爾·張六歲開始打網球,我們已經落后啦
Jessica, he needs to learn the "Why" Before the "How."
杰西卡,他需要先學會網球的意義,再學網球的打法
Sorry. Don't apologize.
抱歉 不必抱歉
Okay, sorry.
好吧,對不起
Uh, how did you know how to do that?
呃,你怎么會發球的
I'm just doing what I saw on TV.
我跟電視里學的
Is that okay?
打得怎樣
Uh, yeah. Here. Do it again.
呃,很好,來,再發一個
Wow. He's really got a smooth swing.
哇喔,他的揮臂非常平穩
Oh, thank... Hey, you look familiar.
謝謝,嘿,你看著很眼熟啊
You're that bank teller who never has any singles.
你是那個從沒打過單打的銀行職員吧
Uh, Jessica, that's Billie Jean King,
呃,杰西卡,這位是比利·簡·金
one of the greatest tennis players of all time after Michael Chang.
是邁克爾·張之后最偉大的球員之一
Well, actually, I was much, much better than Michael Chang
實際上,以任何一項職業測試來說
by every possible career measurement. Hmm.
我都比邁克爾·張好很多,嗯
Uh, what are you doing in Orlando?
呃,你在奧蘭多干什么呀
Oh, I have to be down here 183 days a year for tax purposes.
噢,我每年的183天都在這里納稅
Hmm. You know, he's a natural.
嗯,你知道嗎,他很有天賦
I think you could really go far.
我覺得可以讓他深造一下
Really? Yes.
真的嗎,沒錯
Hey, Tennis! I'd like to buy all the lessons!
嘿,教練,我要買下所有的網球課程
They're $45 an hour.
四十五美元一小時
I want to buy one of the lessons for Louis,
我想幫路易斯報一個課程
then he can teach Emery all of the lessons.
這樣他就能教給埃默里所有課程了
Emery has a gift for tennis.
埃默里有網球天賦
We could do father-son tournaments.
我們可以玩父子錦標賽
Flight attendant, my ass.
空乘人員見鬼去吧
He'll get sports scholarships.
他會得到體育獎學金
I'll be his coach.
我就是他的教練
I could pass my skills onto him, and he to his son.
我會把我的技巧傳授給他,再讓他教給他的兒子
He could just win prize money,
僅憑賺到的獎金
and then he'll just buy an election.
他就能買來一場選舉了
One day, he'll defeat me on the court.
終有一日,他會在球場上擊敗我
We won't speak for years,
我們會因此冷戰很多年
but we'll make up when I'm on my death bed.
但是在我彌留之際他將和我重歸于好
I bought this book on child sports prodigies.
我買了這本關于天才體育兒童的書
Most of them grew up an only child.
他們大部分人都是獨生子女
Grab your essentials. Emery's moving into your room.
收拾一下你的東西,埃默里要搬到你的房間來
What? Why?
什么,為啥
So he doesn't have to share a bunk with Evan.
這樣他就不用和埃文擠一間房了
He needs to get proper rest without distractions.
他需要心無旁騖地休息
Don't worry. It's not forever.
別擔心,不用多久的
It's just while Emery is training,
等埃默里訓練完就好了
and he will always be training.
而且他會一直保持訓練的
I heard that. You're like three feet away.
我全都聽到了,你們離我這么近
Why wouldn't I hear that?
我怎么可能沒聽到
Hello, Eddie.
你好,埃迪
The top bunk is mine.
我睡上鋪
Let's go over the BMA.
讓我們熟悉一下BMA
Bunk Mate Agreement?
同寢合約
They're ground rules for living in my space.
這是在我空間里生活的基本規則
Rule 1...Do not rearrange the star stickers on the ceiling.
規則一:不要打亂我天花板上星星貼紙的排列順序
They're set for the equinox.
它們是按晝夜平分點排列的
That's Rule 1?
這是規則一
Rule 2... If I get stuck in my shirt,
規則二,如果我脫不掉襯衫
you will help me remove my shirt.
你要幫我脫掉它
A "G" And a nerd sharing a room.
一個天才和一個呆子住一間房
It's like "The Odd Couple" Up in here.
就像在演《單身公寓》
Rule 3... you may only use references I understand.
規則三,你只能引用我聽得懂的東西
It doesn't say that. It does.
上面沒這條吧,我說有就有
Okay, so, how'd it go with that mean kid at school?
好吧,學校里那個討厭的小鬼怎么樣了
Did you get big? I did.
你有伸張氣勢嗎,我有啊
Did it work? It didn't.
有效嗎,沒有
What happened?
怎么了
The kid is a fifth-grader who knows that trick.
那個小孩是五年級的,他知道這種把戲
I don't know what to do.
我不知道該怎么做
If anyone's gonna pick on you, it's gonna be me.
如果有人能欺負你,那也只能是我
Guess I have to regulate.
看來我要出馬了
Hello? Remember? Rule 2?
喂,記得嗎,規則二
Whoo-hoo-hoo! Yeah! Sorry.
哇喔喔,棒呆了,抱歉
Dumplings are for athletes. Go.
餃子是給運動員的,走開
My son is the one blasting aces.
我兒子是最強的王牌
Let us know if there's something you want him to endorse.
如果你有什么需要他代言的盡管告訴我們
Tagging in. Sorry!
快去貼,抱歉
Chang blows a forehand past Becker.
貝克爾錯失一個張的正手擊球
Things are heating up in the finals of the Australian Open.
澳洲網球公開決賽越來越激烈
That's right, Chang. Tire him out.
干得好,張,把他干掉
Chang will win because he works hard,
張會贏的,因為他很努力
and hard work always pays off.
而且努力總有回報
Mm-hmm.
嗯哼
You got this, baby.
你懂了嗎,寶貝
You stand on the shoulders of Jin-Ho. Yes. No!
你站在金浩的肩膀上,沒錯,不
Game, set, match... Becker.
游戲結束,貝克爾獲勝了
Ohh! Aah!
嗷,啊
Well, at least he lost to the best.
好吧,至少輸給了最厲害的人
You see, Emery, the life lesson here is...
你看,埃默里,這里的人生哲理就是
Chang didn't work hard enough.
張還不夠努力
Second place is just the last to lose.
得第二名比輸了還慘
No. The life lesson here is
不,這里的人生哲理是
anything that happens in Australia doesn't count.
澳網公開賽發生的任何事情都不作數
Sorry I can't hang with you, boo.
抱歉,我現在沒時間照顧你
Got to take care of some business.
有點事兒要處理一下
Oh, okay.
噢,好吧
I was gonna tell you there's an ice cream truck outside.
我剛想和你說外面停了一輛冰淇淋車
Rumor has it they're running a special on Bomb Pops.
據說他們的炸彈冰糕正在打折
What's that?
這是什么
A schedule for Emery's training.
埃默里的訓練時間表
What about school?
學校課程安排在哪
All this will be in addition to school.
這些是學校以外的訓練日程
It will go tennis then school,
練完網球再去上課
school and tennis until he's the best.
學習體育兩手抓,直到他變成最好的
Okay, you're going a little overboard with this whole thing.
好吧,你現在有點走極端了
Thank you.
謝謝
No, no. It's too much, Jessica.
我不是夸你,杰西卡,太過了
I'm glad Emery's good at tennis,
埃默里這么擅長網球我很高興
but let's have a little perspective.
但是我們也要稍微看長遠一點
He's only 10 years old.
他才十歲呢
You're right.
對哦
I've made a mistake.
我犯了個錯誤
We have to fire your father.
我們要炒了你老爸
Okay.
好啊
Why didn't you get a Bomb Pop, man?
老兄,你干嘛不吃炸彈冰糕
I don't eat our nation's colors.
因為那上面是我國家的顏色
Regulators, look.
兄弟們,看
We got here just in time.
我們來的剛剛好
Nobody stop me!
都別攔我
Hold up. This is the game plan.
等下,我們的計劃是這樣的
We're gonna roll up and be like, bla-ow, but with our faces.
我們圍過去,然后做個“哇啊”的表情
And then that kid will know.
那個小屁孩就會懂得我們的厲害了
Yo! What?! This is who's bugging you?
喂,神馬,就這妞惹的你
That's her all right. Get her!
就是她沒錯,拿下她
Ugh, why are you taking Evan's Pogs?
呃,你為什么老是要埃文的畫片
I haven't been taking them. I've been winning them.
我不是要他的,那是我贏的
He owes me big time.
他欠了我好多呢
Wait, I thought you just collected Pogs.
等會兒,我以為你們只是在收集畫片
It's a game, too?
那也是個游戲嗎
Yeah, man.
是啊,老兄
You throw a slammer at a stack of Pogs.
向一摞畫片丟圓片
Whichever Pogs land face up you get to keep.
然后面朝上的畫片歸你
I'm not trying to understand this, Dave.
我沒打算聽你的解釋,戴夫
How did you lose Pogs you don't even have?
你都沒有畫片,你怎么會輸啊
Stacey loaned me some.
斯黛西借了我一點
I'm on a cold streak, but I'll pay her back.
我現在行情不太好,但是我會還給她的
Let's go another round. I'm good for it.
我們再去玩一輪,我準備好了
Pile them up, Stacey!
斯黛西,快堆好
I think he has a problem.
我覺得他有問題
Are you afraid, Stacey?
你怕了嗎,斯黛西
Are you afraid of my Pog hand?
怕我的畫片手了嗎
Because you should be!
那是理所當然的
Now, your final match is coming up,
好啦,你的決賽馬上就要到了
and I need to discuss something important with you.
我要和你討論一些很重要的事情
Hairstyle.
發型
Dad, I think we can all agree
老爸,大家都同意
we want me to be the best tennis player I can be.
我要盡其所能成為最棒的網球手
Exactly. We'll go with curls.
沒錯,我們去燙個卷發
Which is why in order for me to get to the next level,
所以為了讓我能更上一層樓
we have to make a coaching change.
我們不得不換教練
Are you firing me? Sorry.
你要炒我魷魚嗎?抱歉啦
Did you put him up to this? Yes.
是你讓他這么做的嗎?是的
Emery, I'm so proud of you
埃默里,我真為你感到驕傲
for having the courage to fire your father
為了達到完美水準
so you can achieve excellence.
你有勇氣炒你爸的魷魚
A flight attendant wouldn't have the eggs to do that.
空乘人員是沒有膽這么做的
Thanks, mom.
謝了,老媽
You're fired, too. What?
你也被炒了,啥
You've been a little distracting at my matches.
你在我的比賽中有點讓人分心
Out. In! Fault.
線外,線內的,失誤
Are you blind?
你瞎了嗎
Here, take these.
給你,帶上這個
They will help... with your blindness.
它們能治眼瞎
You have to come down eventually.
你總歸要下來的
I just get fired up because I want to see you win.
我就因為想看你贏而被炒了
I think we can all agree we want me to be the best...
我知道大家都想我成為最棒的
Don't give me that speech. I wrote that speech.
別跟我來這套,是我寫的這段話
I give you that speech.
我跟你說的這段話
Wait, if I'm not going to coach you, who is?
等會兒,如果我不做你教練了,那誰來
We can't afford a ton of lessons.
我們家可交不起那么多的學費
Actually, I found someone who will do it for free.
其實我已經找到免費教我的人了
Hi, folks.
嗨,大家好呀
I promise I'll coach your boy as if he were my own son.
我保證我會像親兒子一樣訓練你們家兒子
Let's go, you little puke.
走吧,小兔崽子
Bye, mom. Bye, dad.
老爸老媽再見啦
See you at dinner.
晚飯見
We've been checkmated, Louis.
我們被將死了,路易斯
Checkmated at tennis.
在網球上被將死了
I can't believe you lied to me.
我真不敢相信你居然騙我
I thought you were getting picked on.
我原本以為你被欺負了呢
I'm addicted, okay?
我上癮了,可以了吧
I'm addicted to playing Pogs.
我對畫片上癮了
I don't even get what you see in that noise.
我都搞不懂你喜歡那游戲什么
I love the thrill of taking risks,
我喜歡冒險的感覺
laying it all on the line.
傾其所有,追求嚴格
But I know I've gone too far.
但是我知道我太過火了
So you know what you have to do?
你知道你該怎么做嗎
Steal money from mom's purse.
從老媽錢包里偷錢
Shut up! You crazy?! Mom might hear you!
閉嘴,你瘋啦,老媽可能會聽到的
And I know when to do it, too.
而且我也知道什么時候去偷
She sleeps heavy after she eats Mexican food,
她吃了墨西哥菜以后就會睡得很死
so I just have to wait until it's burrito Thursday.
所以我只需要等到星期四的墨西哥圓餅日
Dang, that's cold.
哇喔,好陰
You're not a nerd. You're a lowercase "G."
你一點也不呆,你簡直一鳴驚人
Look, I respect the thought,
嘿,我尊重你的想法
but you'd probably get mom's decoy purse anyways.
但是你很有可能拿到老媽的假錢包
Don't worry.
別擔心
I know how to get Stacey off your back.
我有辦法幫你擺脫斯黛西
Well, it's good that Emery is taking his training so seriously.
呃,埃默里這么重視訓練,真好啊
Great work.
很好
Now treat yourself to 15 laps around the block.
現在賞你十五個環街跑
Billie Jean disguises punishment as treats.
比利·簡把懲罰說成獎賞
She gets it.
她真有一套
I'm not exactly thrilled we got fired.
我其實并不驚訝我們被炒了
But Emery is embracing tennis,
但是網球正在為埃默里敞開大門
and he's learning from the best.
而且他又跟著最好的老師訓練
We both got what we wanted.
我們都得到我們想要的了
I'm glad we're on the same page.
很高興我們統一戰線了
No, we're not.
不,我們沒有
I was just encouraging his love for the game,
我只是在鼓勵他熱愛這項運動
which would hopefully turn into
網球很有希望變成一座
a lifelong father-son connection.
連接我和他父子關系的橋梁
You made it into a competitive thing.
而你把它變成了一個比賽性質的事
We're both mad at Emery, I know,
我知道我們都生埃默里的氣
but at least we get to go to his matches and watch him win.
但是至少我們要去看他贏比賽吧
Did you bring my glasses?
帶了我的眼鏡沒
Yes, I-I got them, I got them.
帶了帶了
Uh, I'm afraid I can't let you in.
呃,恐怕我不能讓你們進場
Why not?
為啥
You've been banned from matches for harassing our umpire.
你們因為騷擾裁判被賽方禁止進入了
But how could he tell who harassed him if he's blind?
但是他是個瞎子,他怎么知道誰騷擾了他
Jessica, look. They both have success perms.
杰西卡,看,他們兩個都有一頭勝利波浪卷
Great final-match hairstyle.
好贊的決賽發型
Let's just go.
我們還是走吧
I don't want to distract Emery.
我不想打擾埃默里比賽
I want him to achieve excellence.
我想要他取得成就
You're wasting your time as a gate attendant.
你在門口當向導真是浪費青春
This is beautiful.
畫得真美
Thanks for coming, Stacey.
斯黛西,謝謝你能來
You've been looking good, girl.
你看起來真美,妹子
You been doing that Tae Bo?
你一直在做跆博健身操嗎
Just give me my Pogs.
把我的畫片還來
I'll get right to it, then.
那我就直接進入主題了
We called you here to ask for one final Pog match.
我們把你叫來是要來一場畫片決賽
If Evan wins, you'll forgive his debt.
如果埃文贏了,他的債務就清零
If he loses, I'll give you this.
如果他輸了,我就把這個給你
A mint-condition Garbage Pail Kid...
一張全新的《垃圾桶孩子》
1985 Stinky Stan.
1985年小臭斯坦所作
It's worth twice the Pogs Evan owes you.
這值兩倍埃文欠你的畫片
Get your slammer.
拿出你的圓板來
I need to borrow one.
我要借一個
Who's this?
這是誰
The best gambler in our family.
我們家最厲害的賭徒
Grandma, are you sure you know how to play this game?
外婆,你確定你知道怎么玩這個
You did it, grandma!
你贏了,外婆
They're all face up! We won!
全部正面朝上,我們贏了
Double or nothing! What are you doing, man?
翻倍還是兩清,你在干嘛老兄
We did it. It's over.
我們贏了,都結束了
I need the energy. No!
我需要能量,不可以
Never leave a hot table!
永遠別在手氣好的時候離桌
I won the Round Robin Tournament.
我打贏循環賽了
Oh, that's fantastic.
噢,太棒了
I wish we could have been there...
我希望我們當時能在場
But at least you're on a better career path.
至少你現在踏上更好的職業道路了
Coach King wants to enroll me
金教練想要招我進
in a tennis academy at Coral Gables.
一個在科勒爾蓋布爾斯的網球學院
It's super-hard to get into.
那很難進去的耶
It's where all the best players train.
所有最優秀的選手都在那里訓練
It's a four-hour drive,
有四個小時的車程
so I'd have to move there for the year.
所以我今年要搬去那里住了
Move? But you're only 10.
搬過去,可是你才十歲啊
That's why I don't want to do it.
所以我才不愿意這么做
I mean, if it's okay with you.
我是說,如果你們覺得可以的話
It's okay with us.
我們覺得沒問題
Uh, Emery, are you sure about this?
呃,埃默里,你確定要去嗎
Yeah. I'd miss you guys too much. Great.
是的,我會非常非常想你們的,好吧
Well, whatever you want to do, we support you.
嗯,不管你想要做什么,我們都支持你
Thanks. Tennis is fun and stuff,
謝了,網球是一件有趣的事
but there are a lot of things I want to do,
但是我還想做很多事情
like flying around the world as a flight attendant.
比如說當一個空乘環游全世界
Well, I guess we need to embrace the kid we have.
額,我想我們應該接受我們自家的娃
Like you said, whatever he wants to do, we'll support him.
就像你說的,不管他想做什么,我們都會支持他
Absolutely.
那是當然的
Space camp?
太空營
Astronauts are like flight attendants,
飛行員跟空乘一樣的
but for science.
只不過是主攻科研
Travel, snacks, helping others.
環游,零食,幫助他人
It checks all the boxes.
全都有耶
What are you doing?
你在干嘛
Embracing the kid we have.
欣然接受我們家的娃呀
If he's gonna be a flight attendant,
如果他要當一個空乘
he's gonna be the best kind.
也要當最好的那種
I'm gonna float down the aisle of the spaceship
我要沿著宇宙飛船的走道漂浮
and say, "Trash? Trash? Trash?" Hey.
然后說“有垃圾嗎,有垃圾嗎,垃圾”嘿
I was thinking about what you said about needing that energy.
我一直在想你說的需要能量
Here.
吶,給你
"Dum Dum's Guide to Becoming a Stockbroker"?
《達姆告訴你如何成為一個股票經紀人》
I read an article in Vibemagazine about Russell Simmons.
我在《Vibe》雜志上讀過一篇關于羅素·賽門斯的文章
The stock market is his jam.
股市就是他的困境
He says, if you're gonna gamble,
他說“如果你要賭博
gamble with other people's money.
就用別人的錢來賭”
Thanks. I'll check it out.
謝了,我會看看的
I'm sorry about before.
我對之前的事感到很抱歉
You don't really have a butt face.
你其實并沒有一張屁股臉啦
Cool.
好吧
Hey, I'm not training for tennis anymore,
嘿,我不再訓練網球了
so we can switch back bedrooms.
我們可以把臥室換回來了嗎
Know what?
你知道嘛
I want to crash with Evan for one more night.
我想跟埃文再睡一晚
Just two G's in a bunk bed.
兩個天才睡上下鋪
Eddie, rule number 1!
埃迪,第一條規則呢
Nice to see you.
很高興見到你
Where's Emery?
埃默里呢
Please sit, Billie Jean King.
坐吧,比利·簡·金
I think we can all agree
我覺得我們都認同
that we want what's best for Emery.
我們想把最好的給埃默里
Are you firing me? Yes.
你是要炒我魷魚嗎,是的
And you were doing this for free,
我知道你是免費教學的
so it must be especially painful.
所以肯定特別痛苦
Okay.
好吧
Hey, what the heck?!
喂,搞什么鬼
Find yourself, Billie Jean.
找回你自己,比利·金
So, is Pete Sampras nice?
那么,皮特·桑普拉斯還好嗎
No, you know what? I don't want to know.
不不不,你造嗎,我不想知道
I don't want to know.
我真不想知道