Why does your mother have to announce
為什么你媽媽要在一大早五點半
Who's hosting thanksgiving at 5:30 in the morning?
通知今年的感恩節聚會由誰舉辦
It's her ritual, Louis.
這是她的習慣,路易斯
She wakes up at 4:00, sweeps the driveway,
她四點就起床了,掃一掃車道
Looks at old photographs next to a candle,
看看蠟燭旁邊的老照片
Then calls.
然后打電話
But your mom chooses Connie and Steve to host every year.
但每一年你媽媽都選擇由康妮和史蒂夫舉辦
And Connie never lets me forget it.
而且康妮從未讓我忘懷
But this year is different.
但今年不同了
We live in Florida now.
我們現在可是住在佛羅里達
I've been sending crates of these babies
我已經連續幾周
To my mother for weeks.
給我媽媽寄了這些寶貝
Who could say no to this face?
誰能抗拒這張臉啊
"Juice-ica."
橘西卡
Mom, what have you decided?
媽,你的決定是什么
Yes! Yes!
贏了,贏了
Why are you staring at the phone?
你干嘛一直盯著電話
We already got the good news—we're hosting thanksgiving.
我們已經收到好消息了啊,感恩聚會由我們舉辦
I'm waiting for the loser's concession call.
我在等失敗者的低頭電話
Huang residence.
黃氏府宅
Congratulations, sister.
恭喜你啊,妹妹
I'm excited to spend thanksgiving
我很期待今年在
At your house this year.
你家過感恩節
I just hope we can do as good a job as you and Steve.
我只希望我們能辦得像你和史蒂夫那么成功
Don't forget to bring your famous potato salad.
別忘了帶你拿手的土豆沙拉來哦
Can't wait. Can't wait.
我等不及了,我等不及了
It's on like donkey Kong.
大戰如火如荼開始了
Connie can't wait to see us crash and burn in front of mom.
康妮迫不及待想看我們在媽面前搞砸聚會
Well, lucky for us, I run a semi-successful restaurant.
那我們真幸運,我有一家半成功的餐廳
Together, we can make this thanksgiving great.
攜手合作,我們一定能成功舉辦這次感恩節
If not, it's back to D.C., potato salad,
如果不成功,就要回華盛頓特區,繼續吃土豆拉沙
And Steve making everybody play charades.
還有史蒂夫老讓大家玩猜字謎
How was I supposed to know that was Ronald Mcdonald?
我怎么可能知道答案是麥當勞叔叔
He was just miming a big Afro.
他就用手比了個爆炸頭而已
Your guess made everyone uncomfortable.
你的答案讓大家不舒服
Boys, big news!
小伙子們,大消息
This year, we're hosting thanksgiving.
今年我們要舉辦感恩聚會
Nice! Sweet! Yay!
好耶,真棒,耶
I can't wait to hang with cousin Justin
我迫不及待想要和賈斯汀表哥一起玩了
And listen to music.
一起聽歌
But you like rap and he likes grunge.
但是你喜歡饒舌,而他喜歡油漬搖滾
I have found our common ground.
我已經找到我們的相通之處了
Pearl Jam.
珍珠果醬樂隊
"Pearl Jam"?
珍珠果醬樂隊
That's what I'm calling mayonnaise from now on.
從今以往我都稱他們為蛋黃醬了
So, unless anybody needs to use the bathroom
那么,除非有人又要
For a third time...
要去上廁所
I drink a lot of juice, okay?
我喝了很多果汁,可以嗎
...I call this thanksgiving planning session to order.
我宣布本次感恩節聚會計劃會議正式開始
This year, we're going to create our own traditions
今年我們要創辦屬于我們自己的傳統
And blow everyone's mind.
要讓所有人驚艷
I thought I would invite mom's favorite person, Oscar Chow.
我想我會邀請媽最喜歡的人,奧斯卡·周
I hope you don't mind that I borrowed this robe.
希望您不介意我借用這件睡袍
Very swish.
非常時髦
They like to re-enact scenes from "Dynasty."
就像是在演《都鐸王朝》
Also, since Connie always buys canned cranberry sauce,
還有,由于康妮一向購買現成的蔓越莓醬罐頭
I've decided I would make my own.
我決定我要自己制作
Excellent. Evan and Emery?
很好,埃文和埃默里呢
We'll take the table decorations.
我們負責餐桌布置
The theme—"Harvest Hoedown."
主題是“豐收的土風舞會”
Or "Polar Bear Pilgrims."
或者是“朝圣北極熊”
"Harvest hoedown."
“豐收的土風舞會”
We had an arm-wrestle, and I won.
我們掰過手腕了,我贏了
Great. Eddie?
很好,埃迪呢
I...Promise not to bump into stuff?
我保證不撞爛東西
That's a nice thought,
這想法很好
But let's not make any promises we can't keep.
但千萬別做任何你無法遵守的保證
Now, on to the big ideas.
現在進入大主題
First, at Steve and Connie's thanksgiving,
首先,在史蒂夫和康妮舉辦的感恩聚會上
Everybody plays charades.
所有人都玩猜謎游戲
But at "Huangsgiving," We play...
但黃氏感恩節上,我們玩
...Monopoly!
大富翁
Yay!
耶
Second, aren't you sick of having to fight
其次,你們厭倦了在史蒂夫和康妮舉辦的感恩聚會上
Over one measly roast duck at Steve and Connie's?
大家要爭著搶一只小烤鴨,對嗎
Last year, I got the beak.
去年我搶到了鴨嘴
That's why at Huangsgiving, we don't serve duck.
所以在黃氏感恩會上,我們沒有鴨子
No.
不
We serve...
我們會給
...Individual Cornish hens.
每人一只童子雞
They're the personal pizzas of the bird world.
那簡直就是鳥禽界的獨份披薩
I'm gonna eat mine with my hands, like a cookie.
我要手撕我的童子雞,像吃餅干一樣
Here they come!
他們來了
Hello. Hey!
哈嘍,嘿
Hello.
哈嘍
Happy thanksgiving!
感恩節快樂
Why do you look like a taxicab?
你怎么看起來像輛出租車似的
I'm straight-edge ska now.
我這是標準的斯卡風
Happy "Skanksgiving."
感恩節快惹
Yo, Justin. Got the new pearl jam.
喲,賈斯汀,我有珍珠果醬樂隊的新專輯
Grunge is dead.
油漬搖滾已經落伍了
It's like chasing the wind.
潮流變化得太快了
Where's Steve?
史蒂夫在哪里
Oh. He's driving separately.
噢,他自己開了一輛車
Oh. He did that last time.
他上回就是這樣
It's okay—must have accidentally knocked
沒事的,我一定是不小心用膝蓋
The keys out of the ignition with my knee.
把點火裝置的鑰匙撞了出來
Wow, Steve. Nice...Car?
哇喔,史蒂夫,這車真好啊
Geo.
吉優牌的
Oh, forget it! I can't do this!
噢,我不想說的,但是我忍不下去了
I can't pretend anymore!
我不想再裝了
You just got here.
你剛到這兒啊
Steve and I drove separately because...
史蒂夫和我分開來的
Our marriage is on the rocks.
因為我們的婚姻危在旦夕
Sorry I didn't tell you sooner, ma.
對不起,媽,我沒有讓你早點知道
I was just waiting for the right time.
我在等一個恰當的時機
Don't leave me, Connie.
康妮,別離開我
Get a hold of yourself, Steve. Nobody wants to see this.
史蒂夫,你得了吧,沒人想看你犯賤
Now, if you'll all excuse me,
對不住各位了
I'm going to go cry into some bath towels.
我要去找個洗手間哭一哭
What does this mean for the table?
這打亂了我們的座位安排啊
We had them sharing a love seat made of hay!
我們給他們安排了干草情侶座
It's been kind of rough with Connie and I
我和康妮已經僵持一段時間了
Since our last visit here,
自從我們上次來這里以后
When she found out about our financial situation.
她發現我們的經濟狀況不太好
You, uh, brought your computer again.
你又把電腦搬過來了
the internet is the only connection
網絡是我現在對外界的
I can count on right now.
唯一聯系方式
I feel so bad for them.
我真的為他們感到遺憾
Their marriage is fine, Louis.
他們的婚姻沒問題,路易斯
This is just classic Connie trying to steal focus.
康妮就想用這種招數求關注
Remember when she was late for our wedding
還記得她來參加我們的婚禮結果遲到了嗎
Because she got hit by a car?
她解釋說自己被車撞了
Or my college graduation,
還有我的大學畢業典禮
When she contracted Lyme disease?
她說她感染了萊姆病
She said she got it from petting a baby deer.
她說她照顧鹿寶寶得了這個病
Who pets a deer? What is she, snow white?!
誰會去照顧鹿寶寶啊,她是白雪公主嗎
So, come on down to my thanksgiving day sale!
快來參加感恩節折扣大酬賓
Remember, I'm across from the big q—
請記住我,我的店在比格·Q的對面
Which is putting me out of business.
就是那家店讓我破了產
I hate to be a bother,
我不想給你們添麻煩
But Steve and I can't sleep in the same room,
但是我實在不愿意和史蒂夫住一間房
What with our marriage falling apart!
我們的婚姻正在破裂中
It wouldn't be a problem if we were hosting.
如果我們舉辦感恩節的話就沒問題
We have extra bedrooms—
我們有多余的臥室
Uhp-bup-bup-bup-bup. Not a problem.
不不不,這不是問題
Steve can sleep on the sofa.
史蒂夫可以睡在沙發上
It's a pull-out!
那是個折疊床
Mmmmmmm!
嗯,真棒
Great.
那好吧
Louis Huang, I'm impressed.
路易斯·黃,你夠可以的啊
Connie is no match for the both of us.
康妮不是我們的對手
Now, you go to bed.
現在你去睡覺
I'll stay up and finish prepping.
我晚點睡,把準備工作搞完
We're going to throw the best damn Huangsgiving
我們要舉辦一個你母上大人
Your mother's ever seen.
絕壁沒見過的精彩黃氏感恩節
You're really committed to that name, huh?
你要一直說這個名字,對吧
That's the shortened version.
我說的是簡稱
The full name is Louis Huang's Huangsgiving
全稱叫“路易斯和黃氏一家的
Featuring Louis and the Huangs.
特色路易斯·黃氏感恩節”
She stopped doing my laundry. Did I tell you that?
她現在不給我洗衣服了,我和你說過嗎
Look—these used to be white.
看,這原來是白的
Why is laundry so hard?
為啥洗衣服這么費勁
Okay, you're all set here.
很好,你已經安頓下來了
Got a lot of prep to do for tomorrow, so
我得去為明天準備一下了,那么
Have one drink with me.
跟我喝一杯
I'd love to, but I
我也想,但是
Come on, Louis.
來嘛,路易斯
I really need this right now.
我現在真的想一醉方休
Oh, I see some whiskers.
噢,我看到一些胡須
Could it be everybody's favorite tabby?
這會是大家最喜歡的那只斑紋貓嗎
Garfield.
加菲貓
It is!
就是他
Here comes...
現在走過來的是
Heathcliff!
希斯克里夫
So, come on down to my thanksgiving day sale.
快來參加感恩節折扣大酬賓
Remember, what I don't sell, I have to burn!
記住,賣不掉的就要燒掉
Louis! Where have you been? Nothing is done!
路易斯,你去哪了,你啥都沒做啊
I thought you said you were going to...
我以為你說你要去
Wait a minute.
等一下
Why do you smell like a Korean hotel?
你怎么聞起來有韓國酒店的味
Um, well...
額,那個
Go, go, go.
點起來
Steve and I had just one drink before bed...
史蒂夫和我在睡前小酌了一點
Whoo!
哇哦
...And then, we talked some business.
然后我們又扯了一會淡
I bet this is all part of Steve and Connie's plan
我敢肯定這是史蒂夫和康妮為了
To sabotage our thanksgiving!
破壞我們的感恩節而想出來的鬼主意
I just need a couple of aspirin and a shower,
只要吃幾片阿司匹林,再洗個澡
And I'll be back to 100%.
我就能立馬脈動回來
Besides, I'm sure Steve is feeling
而且我確定早上
Even worse than me this morning.
史蒂夫的感覺比我還要糟
Hey, Louis. Think fast. Blueberry muffin comin' at ya.
嘿,路易斯,別發呆了,接住藍莓松餅
How are you not hungover?
為什么你沒醉
Oh, I can't get drunk anymore.
噢,我不能再醉了
My blood is 100% alcohol at this point.
我現在血管里流淌的全是酒精
Oh, hey, uh, thanks for the, uh, relationship advice last night.
噢,對了,特別感謝你,昨晚給了我一些修復關系的建議
I'm gonna do it—today—just like you said.
我今天就要行動了,全按你說的來
Good.
太棒了
So, pearl jam's out.
珍珠果醬樂隊落伍了
Want to play "Duck hunt"?
那你想玩打鴨子嗎
You mean "Duck murder"?
你說的是鴨子謀殺嗎
This is gonna be a long weekend.
這周末要悲催了
We could look up sexy ladies on the internet.
咱們可以在網上找點性感美女照片
There are sexy ladies on the internet?
網上有美女照片嗎
Dude! That's what the internet is!
哥們,網絡就是用來干這個的呀
But it takes forever for a picture to download,
但是圖片要加載很久
So you have to pick what sexy lady
所以你要提前想好
You're gonna look up ahead of time.
你想看哪位性感美女
Are you thinking what I'm thinking?
咱們倆不會想到一塊去了吧
Janet Jackson. Janeane Garofolo.
珍妮特·杰克遜,詹尼安·吉勞法羅
Uh see? I'm already feel—
你看,我已經準備
Aah!
啊
Cranberries—very stingy berry.
蔓越莓怎么這么小氣
Look how little juice I've yielded!
你看我就擠出這么一點果汁
Look, I know I got us off to a rough start this morning
聽我說,我知道我一大清早就出師不利
And we're behind schedule on our prep—
準備工作落后一步
The carrots aren't even washed.
胡蘿卜還沒洗
We have dirty carrots.
我們有一堆臟蘿卜
Those are probably my Cornish hens.
可能是我的童子雞到了
I'll have them brined, roasted, and on the table by 6:00 p.m.
我會把雞腌好烤熟,六點前上桌
Don't worry. We'll get back on track.
別擔心,我們會回歸正軌的
What?
什么
what the hell are those?
這都是什么玩意
The Cornish hens you ordered.
你訂的童子雞
I ordered dead hens!
我訂的是死雞
Nope. See that "L-h" Right there?
不是,你看這里寫的啥
Stands for "Living hens."
明明寫的“活雞”
Louis, who are all these tiny birds?
路易斯,這些小雞是怎么回事
Well, ma'am, this one here is rose.
夫人,這只叫羅斯
The cream one in the back is sue.
后面的那只奶白色叫蘇
You got Tori right—
這只叫托莉
I can't learn any hen names today!
我今天沒工夫聽你報雞名
This is a slight hiccup. That's all.
這只是一個小失誤,沒什么的
I'll run out and get a turkey from the restaurant.
我馬上出門,去飯店買一只火雞回來
Do we own any miniature overalls?
咱家有迷你工作服嗎
We want to gussy up the gourds.
我想把南瓜打扮一下
I don't understand what you're saying,
我聽不懂你在說什么
But come try mommy's cranberry sauce.
但快嘗嘗媽媽做的蔓越莓果醬
Mnh! Blech! Ugh!
啊,怎么這么
"Blech" Good, or...?
好吃還是
One turkey at your service.
您要的火雞到了
What happened to its other leg?
它的另一只腿哪兒去了
It was frozen to a tub of mayonnaise, so I had to amputate.
凍在一桶蛋黃醬上了,我不得不給它截肢
I'll cover the stump with a yam. Let's put it in the oven.
我會用山芋蓋住的,快把它放進烤箱
We don't have a lot of time.
我們時間不多了
Oh, it's Oscar! Thank god!
哦,是奧斯卡,謝天謝地
Oh, Oscar! Welcome! Happy thanksgiving.
奧斯卡,歡迎光臨,感恩節快樂
Happy thanksgiving! That's for you.
感恩節快樂,這是給你的
You look so handsome. Thank you.
你長得真帥,謝謝
Hello.
你好
Jessica, I want you to meet my new boyfriend, Michael.
杰西卡,我想讓你認識一下我的新男友,邁克爾
You didn't tell me you had a boyfriend.
你沒告訴我你還有男朋友
We met at the farmers market.
我們在農貿市場遇見的
We both reached for the same Gouda.
我們伸手去拿同一塊古德干酪
"Gow-dah."
是高德
Michael listens to NPR.
邁克爾常聽美國公共廣播電臺
Show her your tote.
給她看看你的手提包
Mom, look who it is—
媽,快看看誰來了
Your favorite person, Oscar Chow,
你最喜歡的人,奧斯卡·周
Who you only get to see at my house.
只有在我家你才見得到哦
Is that my chu-chu?
是我親愛的楚楚夫人嗎
Chow-chow!
周周
And so she said, "We don't do returns."
于是她說“我們概不退貨”
That bitch!
真賤
I know.
我就說吧
Anyway, so, I get in my car—
總之,然后我回到車里
they should really make a big version of the ukulele,
他們真的應該做一款大號的尤克里里
Like...
就像這么大
Ma, I've cut you a mango.
媽,我給你切了一顆芒果
Look how I haven't wasted any meat.
你看一點果肉都沒浪費
I thought we could eat it
我們可以一邊吃芒果
And relive our memories of thanksgivings past.
一邊重溫我們之前感恩節留下的美好回憶
I wish I was allergic to trouble.
我希望我也能對麻煩過敏
Why is this acorn here?
這兒怎么有顆橡果
I think it brings a rustic quality.
我覺得它會帶來一種鄉土氣息
You know what else is rustic?
你知道什么更有鄉土氣息嗎
The squirrel that peed on it.
往上面撒尿的松鼠
Get this out of my sight.
讓它從我眼前消失
Hey, happy thanksgiving!
嘿,感恩節快樂
Is Louis ready to lug the leather?
路易斯準備好玩一場了嗎
Uh, Marvin, honey. What are you—
馬文,哈妮,你們怎么來了
Well, Louis called last night
路易斯昨晚打電話
And said we should come ready to play ball.
說讓我們過來打球
I've been massaging his legs all morning.
我今天一早都在按摩他的腿
He is ready to go.
他已經蓄勢待發了
get in there.
進去吧
Okay, now, teams...
好吧,隊友們
Uh, let me see here.
讓我看看
Me and, uh, Eric Clapton here...
我和這位埃里克·克萊普頓
Versus Louis...
對陣路易斯
And this handsome older lady.
和這位帥氣的老婦人
No offense, Dorothy.
無意冒犯,桃樂斯
What—you think I can't play football?
你以為我不會玩橄欖球
I threw a carburetor across the stage
我在夏季扮演了兩場《油脂》里的肯尼基
As Kenickie in "Grease" For two summer tours.
每次我都把汽化器扔到了舞臺另一頭
Okay, fine. But we don't pull any punches.
好吧,但我們不會手下留情
We play hard touch. Huh?
我們下手特別狠
Face tags allowed.
可能會臉上掛彩哦
uh, I'd love to play, uh, Marvin,
馬文,我很想玩
But I have to help Jessica with—
但是我得幫杰西卡
I don't need any help.
我不需要幫忙
Go play.
玩去吧
I don't want to play. My stomach hurts.
我不想玩,我胃疼
You should have thought of that before you invited him over.
你請他過來之前就應該想到啊
Have fun!
玩得開心
Go get your face touched.
臉上掛點彩
Come on, Louis!
來吧,路易斯
Let's go, boys! Let's get 'em!
來吧,朋友們,打敗他們
Louis, get out here!
路易斯,快出來
So, I was listening to the most fascinating story
我今早在聽美國公共廣播的時候
On NPR this morning about almonds.
聽到了一個與杏仁有關的超級精彩的故事
I was on the train, tears streaming down my face.
我當時在火車上,淚如雨下
You know, and Oscar says, "What's wrong?"
奧斯卡問我“你怎么了”
and I sa—sorry.
我,不好意思
I said, "The almonds are in trouble,
我說“杏仁們正處于水深火熱之中
And we're doing nothing."
而我們卻坐視不管”
Connie!
康妮
Happy to, ma-ma.
我很樂意,媽媽
oh!
噢
Don't go far!
別走太遠了
Dinner is about to be served.
晚飯馬上就好了
No.
不
Jessica?
杰西卡
Did you say dinner is ready? Mom's starving.
你剛才是說晚飯要好了嗎,媽媽餓了
Almost. I just need to let it cool off.
快好了,我只需晾一下就好
It's so hot and brown.
熱氣騰騰,焦香四溢
Set! Hike! -Louis!
準備,開球,路易斯
One Mississippi! Two Mississippi! Come on, come on, come on.
一,二,快點快點
The turkey is raw.
火雞是生的
What?
什么
The turkey...
火雞
...Is...
是
Raw.
生的
Oh, astronaut?
宇航員
Sweater for an astronaut?
宇航員的毛衣
raw!
生的
Oh! Paula Abdul!
哦,寶拉·阿巴杜
Worst charades player ever.
真是字謎游戲的豬隊友
What? What happened?
發生什么了
You got hit in the head.
你腦袋被砸了
Oscar threw a football at you.
奧斯卡把橄欖球砸你腦袋上了
The turkey is raw.
火雞沒熟
You didn't turn on the oven.
你沒開烤箱
Tell me if this needs more sugar.
告訴我還用不用再放糖
I don't—
我不
Still too sour?
還是太酸了嗎
Why would anybody make a sauce out of these devil berries?
怎么有人能用這些該死的莓果做出醬汁
Wait.
等等
Did you say the turkey is raw?
你剛才說火雞沒熟
Yes, that's right.
是啊
You turned on the oven light, not the actual oven.
你只打開了烤箱燈,但沒開烤箱
It's on now, so in about six hours
現在打開了,所以六個小時之后
We'll be ready to eat, which would be around midnight.
也就是午夜時分,我們就能吃上火雞了
I may seem calm, but it's a calm anger,
我可能看起來很平靜,但我的平靜下藏著怒火
Which is a much scarier type of anger.
這種平靜下的怒火要更為可怕
Okay, uh...
好吧,額
You know what? We'll be fine.
沒事的
We've got bags of nuts, monopoly.
我們有各種堅果,還有大富翁
We'll stall until the food is ready.
只要能拖延時間,把食物弄好就行
everything is going to be great.
絕對沒問題
98%.
加載到98%了
99%.
99%了
98%.
又回到了98%
She's almost here.
她快要現身了
Our compromise.
她是咱倆折中選擇的
A smart, talented, female musician
一名冰雪聰明,天賦異稟的女音樂家
With lots of opinions on social change.
同時對社會變革頗有見地
Tracy Chapman.
特雷西·查普曼
Sensible vest.
背心不錯
All right, 7!
太好了,是七
1, 2, 3, 4, 5.
一二三四五六七
Buy it!
買了
You landed on jail.
你停在監獄上呢
sold!
賣出
You got a great arm there, son. You belong on the gridiron.
小子,你胳膊真有力,一定是很會打橄欖球
You know, you go to a junior college, transfer.
你可以轉個學,去個大專打球
What are you—23, 24?
你多大,23歲還是24歲
I'm 45.
我45了
Getting close now.
馬上就好了
I just need to put paper booties on the bird.
我只需要在雞肉上放張紙
Why are the gourds naked?
為什么南瓜上啥也沒有
Where are their overalls?
他們的服裝呢
Cute, right?
真可愛,對吧
Someone had put them on some potatoes or something.
有人把這個拿來裝飾什么土豆了
It was weird.
嚇死寶寶了
get those off the wine bottles
把酒瓶上那些東西都撕下來
And back on the damn gourds!
貼到這個南瓜上
Yes!
太好了
I'm gonna buy a house...
我要給康妮
For Connie.
買棟別墅
No, thanks.
我不要,謝謝
It'll just get repossessed.
只能等它被回收了
All right, I-I know I'm not always good
好吧,我知道自己不擅長
At saying how I feel,
表達感情
But last night, Louis told me I need to take a big swing.
但是昨晚,路易斯告訴我得做出改變
"Never coming around"?!
“從未理睬你”
This isn't going to work, Steve.
史蒂夫,你這都是白費力
Who says we have to eat everything together?
誰說我們必須要等一桌菜上齊才開始吃
Let's do courses.
我們一道一道來
First course—sauce.
前菜,醬汁
What?
什么
Connie told us—
康妮去買火雞炸鍋之前
Right before she left to get the turkey fryer.
已經告訴我們了
Cooks the bird in less than an hour.
用那個炸鍋,不到一小時就能熟
What's open on thanksgiving?
感恩節哪里還開門啊
Glenn's.
格林超市啊
That's right—no thanksgiving dinner for me.
沒錯,我不吃感恩節大餐
It's not thanksgiving.
這不是感恩節
It's Huangsgiving.
這是黃氏感恩節
Well, I think it's my turn, so...
我想該輪到我了
Hello, Connie.
康妮,你好啊
Jessica.
杰西卡
Where did you find parking?
你在哪找到停車位的
Children's hospital next door. Walked through the bushes.
旁邊的兒童醫院,我從灌木叢穿過來的
No way you're gonna swoop in and "Rescue" My thanksgiving.
你不僅突襲我家,還企圖“拯救”我家的感恩節,簡直不要臉
I'm just trying to—
我只是想
To make it all about you, like you always do,
想把功勞攬到自己身上,你一直都這樣
With your car accidents, your Lyme diseases.
比如你的車禍,你的萊姆病
My face was paralyzed for a year!
我面癱了一年呢
How convenient!
那不正好嗎
Just admit it.
你就承認吧
Admit you wanted to ruin my thanksgiving.
承認你就是想毀了我的感恩節
Yes! Because thanksgiving is mine!
沒錯,因為感恩節本來就是我的
It's the one time I get attention
這是一個我能得到關注的
For the right reasons—
好機會
Not because a car backed into me or I pet the wrong deer
而不是因為被車撞,或是照顧該死的小鹿
Or...Had a tattoo get infected.
或是紋身受了感染
I told you not to get a tattoo at the airport.
我告訴過你別在機場紋身
Why couldn't you just let me have this?
為什么你就不能讓讓我
You have everything else!
你已經是人生贏家了
Your business is semi-successful.
事業正在走向成功
Your marriage is solid.
婚姻長期穩定
Wait—are you and Steve really having trouble?
等下,你和史蒂夫真的有隔閡了嗎
It's been hard.
我倆鬧得很僵
He's just so annoying, you know?
他實在太煩人了,你懂嗎
I know.
我懂
We all know.
我們都能理解你
I just want to punch his face.
我只想一拳打他臉上
I know.
我知道
And those whale shorts?
還有那些鯨魚短褲
I bought him those shorts.
那些是我買的
...Are appropriate for a man his age.
非常適合他這個年齡穿
I also know that he loves you and Justin very much.
我還知道他非常愛你和賈斯汀
You know what?
你知道嗎
I'm going to buy this fryer
我打算買下這臺炸鍋
So I can bring it to your house next year,
明年我去你家過感恩節的時候
When you host thanksgiving.
可以帶給你
No!
不
I want to buy it for you
這是我想買給你的
So this thanksgiving will be great.
這樣你的感恩節才會圓滿
Don't be silly. Let me.
別傻了,放著我來吧
You have to be married to Steve.
你不能和史蒂夫離婚啊
What a beautiful table.
桌子真漂亮
Honey's taking the bonnet off the gravy boat.
哈妮剛剛拿掉了調味汁瓶的蓋子
What is she—
她在
Oh, my god!
噢,天啊
She's putting it on her thumb!
她把蓋子套她大拇指上了
Look! Look!
快看,快看
Hm.
嗯
Thanks for introducing me to ska.
謝謝你給我介紹斯卡音樂
I hate it.
我討厭這種音樂
You tie a rope to a tire, hang it from a tree,
你在輪胎上系個繩子,再掛到樹上
And just...Throw.
然后扔出去
I'm not gonna do that, but thank you.
我不會那么做的,不過謝謝你的提議
It's so catchy.
這首歌觸到我了
It's about wanting you to turn around.
我在等你轉身看我
Thank you, ma-ma.
謝謝你,媽媽
We did it.
我們成功了
We did Huangsgiving.
黃氏感恩節成功了
You're not mad that I got drunk and messed everything up?
我喝醉并且把一切都搞砸了,你沒生氣吧
Oh, I'm mad. I'm super-mad.
噢,我生氣啊,我超級生氣哎
I'm just waiting till tomorrow, when everybody leaves.
我只是在等明天大家走了以后再收拾你
Hm.
額
Oh, boy.
噢,天吶
Thanksgiving...
致感恩節
Or, in the German, Erntedankfest...
或者用德語說,Erntedankfest