Wait minute. I want to confirm this before we can report it.
等等,我想在做出報道之前再次確認
Okay, WBBM can now project that
好的,CBS芝加哥新聞臺現在播報
Peter Florrick is the next State's Attorney of Cook County.
彼得·福瑞克當選為庫克郡下一任州檢察官
It's always best to know the truth,
知道真相總是好的
no matter how much it hurts.
不管這真相有多傷人
Do you believe that?
你覺得呢
Yes.
是的
It was a rumor your husband
有一個謠言
slept with one of his coworkers two years ago.
說你丈夫兩年前和他某個同事有染
There was no one in the department with that name.
他們部門里并沒有人叫那個名字
Leela.
利拉
But she doesn't exit.
但這個人并不存在
Unless you've heard of her.
除非你聽說過她
Have you heard of her? Leela?
你聽說過這人嗎,利拉
Let me introduce you to Cook County's
讓我來為大家介紹
new State's Attorney, Peter Florrick!
庫克縣新任州檢察官,彼得·福瑞克
Thanks for coming out so late.
謝謝你們這么晚還肯過來
No problem.
不客氣
Don't worry.
別擔心
Real estate is a 24-hour a day job.
地產經紀提供24小時的服務
Congratulations, Mrs. State's Attorney.
祝賀你,州檢察官夫人
Thank you.
謝謝
So this is available now?
這房子現在可以搬進來嗎
It is. Two bedrooms, two bath.
是的,兩臥兩衛
Furnished. $2,800 a month.
帶家俱,租金每月2800美元
But to be honest, if you gave me some time
但是,老實說,如果你再給我點時間
I could probably get that down.
我應該還能幫你壓點價
No.
不用了
That's fine. Thank you.
價錢合適,謝謝
It has a view.
這房子視野開闊
Most importantly,
最重要的是
it's right around the corner from the courthouse.
它就在法院的拐角處
Do you have the lease?
你帶了租約嗎
Wow. When you decide, you really decide.
哇,你還真是認準了這房子呢
Ten minutes ago, I received
10分鐘前,我接到了
a very gracious concession call from Wendy Scott-Carr.
溫迪·斯科特卡爾不失風度的敗選電話
That was Peter Florrick speaking
以上是彼得·福瑞克
to his supporters a few minutes ago.
數分鐘前對他支持者發表的演講
And now I've got his mother, Mrs. Jackie Florrick.
現在我們連線他的母親,杰姬·福瑞克夫人
Well, you must be a very proud mother tonight.
您今夜一定是位非常自豪的母親
Oh, Rob, you can't...
羅柏,你可別...
Hey, babe, where are you?
喂,寶貝,你在哪兒
I found a place.
我找到了一個地方
What?!
什么
Like a house? An apartment.
一棟房子嗎,一套公寓
Come look.
來看看
What...? You there now?
什么,你現在在那里?
Yes. The kids are staying with Jackie tonight.
是的,孩子們今晚和杰姬在一起
Okay. Well, look, can you give me about an hour?
好吧,再給我一個小時行嗎
Things are starting to wind down here.
這里馬上就要結束了
Sure.
當然可以
1601 North State, Apartment 908.
州府北街1601號,908公寓
Okay, see you there.
好的,到那兒碰面
You are so funny.
你太可愛了
You got it already?
你已經租下來了嗎
Is it big enough?
這里夠大嗎
This is your apartment, Peter.
這是你的住所,彼得
I've moved all your things here.
我把你的東西都搬過來了
What? You'll have to use your cell phone for a while
什么,在通上電話之前
until they can get the phones connected,
你得用一陣子手機
and I've paid your first three months rent.
我已經幫你預付了前三個月租金
I don't get this.
我不明白
You slept with Kalinda.
你和凱琳達上過床
Look... No, don't...
聽著,不,別說
Peter.
彼得
This makes it easier.
這樣做大家都輕松點
So please just take your keys.
請把你的鑰匙拿去
Alicia, I need you.
艾麗西婭,我需要你
You slept with my best friend.
你和我最好的朋友睡過覺
It was before she was your best friend.
那是在她成為你好朋友以前發生的
Oh, God. Look, I'm not trying to make excuses,
天哪,聽著,我不是在找借口
but you know I've changed.
但是你知道我已經變了
I love you.
我愛你
Look, what can I do to make this better.
聽著,我能做些什么來補償
Nothing.
什么都不行
I thought I was a victim
我想我是個受害者
That people hated me
人們都仇恨我
I never had a homeland
我是無根的浮萍
I had no safety Huh, yah
我缺少安全感
Let it go, let it go
放手吧,放手吧
Turn on the light, y'all
把燈打開
I love the beast, y'all
我熱愛這野獸
Let it go, let it go
放手吧,放手吧
Turn on the light, y'all
把燈打開
Then take your pills
冷靜一下
I love the beast, y'all
我熱愛這野獸
Excuse me, Your Honor, do I really have to say?
請原諒,法官大人,一定要我說出來嗎
You do if you want me to rule, Miss Nyholm.
要我裁決的話你就得說出來,尼霍姆小姐
Lockhart&Gardner has gotten in the nasty little habit
洛克哈特&加德納律所已經養成了
of pushing legal agenda through emergency injunction.
通過緊急命令來打破法定程序的壞習慣
You can't decide something that hasn't happened, Your Honor.
你無法對還未發生的事做出裁決,法官大人
And, as my opposing counsel well knows,
此外,對方律師也很清楚
there is no liver available yet, so there is nothing to enjoin...
現在還沒有合適的肝源,所以沒什么可禁止
Yes, but as Miss Nyholm well knows,
是的,但是尼霍姆小姐也很清楚
when the donor's liver does become available...
當捐獻者的肝源可適配時
I'm sorry, I wasn't finished yet.
對不起,我還沒講完
...there will only be a 12-hour window of viability
摘除的器官只能在12個小時內移植
and that is what Miss Nyholm is counting on.
尼霍姆小姐就指望這個呢
You have no idea what I'm counting on.
你根本不知道我指望什么
She is counting on that liver
她指望著那個肝臟
being transplanted into another patient.
被移植到另一位病人體內
And at that point, there truly will be nothing to enjoin.
到那時禁止就真的沒什么可禁止的了
Okay. Can I have my turn now?
好了,輪到我說話了嗎
Yes, Your Honor.
當然,法官大人
I wish Mrs. Florrick didn't think
我希望福瑞克太太不要以為
she was arguing before the Supreme Court.
她正在最高法院面前辯論
And I wish Miss Nyholm did.
我倒希望尼霍姆小姐這么想
Miss Nyholm, this 12-hour window of viability
尼霍姆小姐,12個小時的可移植時間
offers insufficient time for an emergency injunction,
不足以施行緊急禁止
so your objection is overruled.
所以你的反對無效
Continue.
請繼續
So, Marjorie,
那么,瑪洛利
when did your liver start to fail?
你從什么時候開始肝臟衰竭
Two years ago.
兩年前
And what happened a week ago?
一周前發生了什么事
There was a match for my liver.
找到了和我適配的肝源
A young man had been in a motorcycle accident
一個年輕人駕摩托車出了事故
and was brain dead.
被宣布腦死亡
My name was at the top of the ORSN list.
我的名字在移植序列表上排第一
I know I sound like an expert on this stuff,
我知道我聽起來有點久病成醫
but you get informed really fast when you're this sick.
但是當你病到這個程度時會很快得到有關信息
So you were told
所以你被告知
that this donor's liver was intended for you?
這位捐獻者的肝臟準備移植給你
Yes.
是的
You can't believe how happy we were.
你們想象不出我們有多開心
My s... son... oh...
我兒子
I'm sorry.
對不起
He's five.
他五歲了
I haven't told him that there's a... a problem yet.
我還沒告訴他這事出了點問題
What is that problem?
出了什么問題
I don't know.
我不知道
All I know is, my name was removed
我只知道,我的名字
from the ORSN list.
從移植序列表里被刪掉了
And what has the doctor told you will happen next?
那么醫生告訴你接下來你會怎么樣
Well... without this liver,
沒有這個肝臟
they say I have...
他們說我還能...
three weeks.
活三周
We need to know how long the donor has. Got it.
我們得搞清楚捐獻者還能活多久,明白
How's Alicia doing?
艾麗西婭進行得怎么樣
She's got Patti on her heels.
她擊中帕蒂的命門了
The motorcycle accident severed his brain stem.
摩托車事故使得他的腦干被切斷
Is he in pain? No, he's not.
他還能感覺到痛嗎,不,他不能
It's just that there are people at this hospital
只是這間醫院的病人們
who could benefit... from this terrible tragedy.
能從這件悲慘的事故中獲益
We know, Doctor?
我們明白,醫生
But we need to wait.
但是我們必須要等
I'm so sorry.
我很難過
My other son-We're sending for him.
我另一個兒子,我們正通知他趕回來
That's okay.
沒關系
You know, if you need anything...
如果你有什么需要
Thank you. Mm-hmm.
謝謝
Hey, guys, all that stuff's coming in here.
伙計們,把所有的東西搬到這兒來
What's going on over there?
那邊在干什么
I don't know.
不知道
We're making space.
我們在騰地方
They won't allow their son to be unplugged
在他兄弟從阿富汗趕回來看他之前
until his brother comes from Afghanistan to see him.
他父母不讓給他摘除生命維持設備
I know I sound like a ghoul even asking this, but how long?
我知道這么問很殘忍,但是得等多久
They're putting him on a transport tomorrow.
他們讓他明天啟程
They think three days.
預計要三天
Objection!
反對
Asked and answered.
重復問題
Sustained.
反對有效
Well, let me see if I ask this to Mrs. Florrick's satisfaction.
那我看問這個福瑞克夫人是否就滿意了
What did your specialist, Dr. Lawton,
你的主治醫生洛頓大夫
tell you exactly was the reason
是如何向你解釋
why you were removed from the liver contention?
將你從移植序列表上除名的原因
He said my liver failure was so far advanced
他說我的肝臟衰竭已到晚期
that a new liver would only be counterproductive.
換個新肝臟只會起反效果
And you might only live another six months with the liver?
而且你就算換了新肝臟也只能再活六個月是吧
Yes, but he wasn't sure.
是的,但他并不確定
I understand that.
這我明白
And I'm sorry to ask you this, Marjorie.
很抱歉我得問你這個,瑪洛利
There are only so many viable livers available for transplant.
可供移植的肝臟數量有限
Wouldn't it be better to see it transplanted into someone
將它移植給存活幾率更大的人
who has a better chance of survival?
是不是更好呢
I spent some time in a hospital over the last two years,
在過去的兩年中我在醫院待了不少時間
and I know doctors speak of
我分得清醫生所說的
objective and subjective medical criteria.
主觀醫學標準與客觀醫學標準
Dr. Lawton's opinion was subjective medical criteria.
洛頓大夫的觀點就屬于主觀醫學標準
No further questions, Your Honor.
沒別的問題了,法官大人
We ask that we take a recess for the afternoon.
我們要求下午休庭
Objection. Again, Your Honor, delaying tactics.
反對,大官大人,又是拖延戰術
One of Mrs. Florrick's key witnesses,
福瑞克夫人的一位關鍵證人
Mr. Haynes from hospital administration,
醫院管理層的海因斯先生
has been called away on an emergency.
去出急診了
He's not available.
他來不了
Your Honor, this is a shell game.
法官大人,這是騙局
We'll break for lunch.
休息去吃午飯
Miss Nyholm, you have two hours
尼霍姆小姐,給你兩個小時
to produce this witness or show cause.
去準備好這個證人或正當的理由
Thank you.
謝謝
It's my job.
這是我的工作
No. You're not like before.
不,你跟以前的律師不同
You're fighting for me.
你真的在為我抗爭
Change of plan. I want you
計劃有變,我想讓你來
to take the questioning of the hospital administrator.
負責詰問醫院管理人
I think you're getting under Patti's skin, so keep it up.
你快讓帕蒂招架不住了,加油
Hello.
你好
Phone your boyfriend.
給你男友打個電話
Tell him I need to ask him something.
就說我有事要問他
My boyfriend?
我男友
Will Gardner. Tell him I want to see him
威爾·加德納,告訴他我30分鐘內要見他
in 30 minutes or I'm on to the next.
不然我就找別家
What?
什么事
It's good to see you.
見到你真好
And you.
我也是
You've been working out.
你一直在健身啊
How's the kid? Good, thanks.
孩子怎么樣,很好,謝謝
I've been fired.
我被解雇了
You've been fired?
你被解雇了嗎
By whom? My firm. My law firm.
被誰解雇,我的公司,我的律所
The law firm I spilled blood for.
我為之拋頭顱灑熱血的律所
They fired me just this afternoon.
今天下午剛炒了我
A senior partner informed me.
一個高級合伙人通知我的
And are you looking for a new job?
那你要找新工作嗎
I'm looking to sue.
我要向他們索賠
$8.6 million.
860萬美元
They fired me because I'm pregnant.
他們解雇我的原因是我懷孕了
Really?
真的嗎
You're pregnant?
你懷孕了
I am. It happens.
沒錯,很正常啊
Are you thinking of populating a small island?
你打算繁殖出一個小島的人口來嗎
You have five minutes,
給你五分鐘考慮
then I go to Quinn & Holland.
否則我就去找奎亨律所
I think they're still in the building.
他們應該還在這棟樓里
So you go from fighting with us in the morning
你上午還在跟我們針鋒相對
to hiring us in the afternoon?
下午一轉身就來雇我們嗎
Yes.
是的
Why do you find that so confusing, Mrs. Florrick?
你干嘛那么大惑不解的,福瑞克夫人
Will doesn't find that confusing, do you?
威爾都沒覺得呢,是吧
You're using our suit, our donor suit
你是要利用我們的器官捐贈案
to get your firm to pay up?
來報復你的律所吧
That is so adorably calculated.
這么算計真是可愛
Maybe I just think you're good lawyers.
也許只因我覺得你們是不錯的律師
You have four minutes.
你還有四分鐘
How did it go today?
今天進行的怎么樣
Judge Parks likes us.
帕克斯法官喜歡我們
We have three days until the liver's available.
在肝臟可供移植前我們有三天時間
Yes, but you don't know what my firm has coming down the pike.
是的,但你不知道我的律所還會使出什么招
Which you can't tell us or you will get disbarred.
你卻不能告訴我們,否則會被吊銷執照
True, but I'm human...
沒錯,但我也是個人
and pregnant.
而且還懷孕了
And who knows what a pregnant woman in my state might say.
說不定我這種狀況下的孕婦會口無遮攔
Give me a taste.
給我點甜頭
We know you're using this
我們知道你們想將這件
donor suit as a stalking horse
器官捐贈案作為敲門磚
for a multimillion dollar malpractice
來打開標的額數千萬的
class action against Harbor Hospital.
港灣醫院醫療失職集體訴訟之門
The hospital administrator-- he's not out on an emergency.
那個醫院管理人不是去出急診了
You wanted to question him, didn't you, Mrs. Florrick?
你本來要詰問他的是吧,福瑞克夫人
You have three minutes.
你還有三分鐘
Do you want my case or not?
你到底接不接我的案子
They didn't really fire you because you were pregnant.
他們并非真的因懷孕而解雇你
Of course they did.
那當然是真的
But it makes a good story anyway.
但不管怎樣,這都是個好借口
Then let's sue.
那就告他們吧
Hello, Alicia.
你好,艾麗西婭
Hello, Jackie.
你好,杰姬
May I sit?
我可以坐下嗎
You may.
請坐
But in 15 minutes I have to be in court.
但是還有十五分鐘我就得去法庭了
Why did you do it?
你為什么這么做
You're in my office, Jackie.
你都到我辦公室來了,杰姬
You've come here for a specific reason.
你來這里一定是有具體的原因
I won't be put in a position of guessing.
就別讓我猜了
You broke up with my son.
你跟我兒子分手了
I dropped your children off,
我送孩子們回去
and found Peter not there.
發現彼得不在家
He was in an apartment you moved him into.
在你讓他搬的那個公寓里
Yes. So you waited until he was elected,
是的,你是故意等到他當選了
then you made your move.
才采取行動
What move do you imagine that might be, Jackie?
你覺得會是什么行動,杰姬
I have no idea.
我不知道
I am not in your head.
我不是你肚里的蟲
Your children were looking for their father.
你的孩子在找他們的父親
My children are in school,
我的孩子在學校里
and I intend to see them afterwards
而且我打算稍后去見他們
and explain this to them.
并向他們解釋這件事
And poison them with your bias?
用你的偏見毒害他們嗎
Be cordial here, Jackie, or I will ask you to leave.
客氣點,杰姬,不然我就請你離開了
You and I have had our differences, Alicia,
我倆雖然意見不合,艾麗西婭
but I've come to respect you,
但我一直尊重你
and-and admire aspects of you.
并在某些方面很欣賞你
But my son is hurting,
但我兒子受到了傷害
and I... I cannot see him... hurt
我不能看他傷心
on the day he should be happiest,
這本該是他最快樂的一天
I have never seen him so destroyed.
我從沒見他這么崩潰過
This is a private matter, Jackie.
這是我跟他之間的事,杰姬
It is not for you to get involved.
你不該牽扯進來
I've watched Zach and Grace for two years now.
我照看扎克和格蕾絲已經兩年了
And I thank you,
我也很謝謝你
but I don't need your help anymore.
但現在不再需要你的幫助了
Excuse me?
你說什么
My children are grown.
我的孩子們已經長大了
They don't need your help. But thank you.
他們不再需要你照顧,但是謝謝你
And I'm glad you got time to spend together.
我也很高興你們在一起共度那么多時光
How can you talk this way?
你怎么能這樣說話
Because I am this way.
因為我就是這樣的
Your son has made me this way.
你兒子把我逼成這樣的
My son loves you.
我的兒子愛著你
You will see your grandchildren, Jackie.
你能見到你的孫子孫女,杰姬
Don't worry, I will make that happen.
不用擔心,我會做到
And again I thank you.
再次謝謝你
You were a lifesaver when I needed a lifesaver,
在我最需要的時候幫了我大忙
but that's over now.
但現在都結束了
And I have to get to court.
我得去法庭了
Damn you to hell.
去死吧你
Your Honor, this is not about one liver.
法官大人,這不是關于一個肝臟
This is about their class action.
而是關于他們的集體訴訟
Mr. Roda, stop. I don't care.
洛達先生,別說了,我不關心這個
I still have to adjudicate the case in front of me.
我必須裁決眼前的這個案子
Ms. Lockhart.
洛克哈特女士
It is our understanding the hospital administrator,
我們知道的是,醫院負責人
Mr. Haynes, was not called away on an emergency call.
海因斯先生并不是因急診被叫走的
Instead, he is staying at his vacation home in Michigan.
他現在正待在他位于密歇根的度假屋里
We ask that Your Honor compel his presence in court
我們請求法官大人強制他出庭
or censure opposing counsel for their deception.
或譴責對方律師的欺騙行為
Mr. Roda?
洛達先生
I... Your Honor, we have no knowledge of this alleged location.
法官大人,我們并不知道他的所在
Well, then, let me get you their phone and address.
那么我來給你們電話號碼和地址
Your Honor,
法官大人
we ask that you disqualify Lockhart/Gardner
我們請求你解除洛克哈特&加德納律所
as counsel for the plaintiff.
為原告辯護的資格
It's come to our attention that our retired first chair,
我們意識到我方已被辭退的首席律師
Miss Nyholm, has hired Diane Lockhart
尼霍姆女士,雇傭了戴安·洛克哈特
as a counsel in a suit against us.
作為律師來起訴我們
Really?
真的嗎
Well, what happened there?
發生了什么事
Our firm found it necessary to relieve Miss Nyholm of her position,
我公司認為有必要解除尼霍姆女士的職務
and she has since hired their firm
于是她雇傭了他們公司
to sue us for damages.
來起訴我們,想要賠償
Miss Nyholm, is this true?
尼霍姆女士,是這樣嗎
Oh, yeah. It's really quite dramatic.
是的,這太戲劇化了
I'm sure you can understand, Your Honor,
我相信你能理解,法官大人
Miss Nyholm knows our stratagems
尼霍姆女士知道我們的策略
and all the specifics of our defense.
以及我們辯護的所有細節
Mr. Roda,
洛達先生
I can't tell Miss Nyholm which firm she can hire.
我不能指揮尼霍姆女士選哪家公司
Yes, but you can insist on a strict division
是的,但是你可以在尼霍姆女士的案子
between Miss Nyholm's case and this one.
和本案之間要求嚴格分離
That's correct.
這沒錯
Miss Nyholm, do you understand that there
尼霍姆女士,你明白
must be a strict division between these two cases?
兩個案子之間必須有嚴格分離嗎
I do.
我明白
Your Honor, Miss Nyholm just grinned
法官大人,尼霍姆女士
and winked at us when you said that.
聽你問話的時候擠眉弄眼的
I did not. I don't wink.
我沒有,我從不擠眉弄眼
Miss Nyholm, without grinning,
尼霍姆女士,別擠眉
do you promise to keep these two cases separate?
你保證保持這兩個案子的分離嗎
I do, Your Honor.
我保證,法官大人
This is so unprofessional.
這可太不地道了
Please talk to my lawyer.
請對我的律師講
Mr. Andrews, hello. I'm Will Gardner,
安德魯斯先生,你好,我是威爾·加德納
Miss Nyholm's attorney. It's nice to meet you.
尼霍姆女士的律師,很高興見到你
Do you have a moment?
你現在有時間嗎
If Patti looks at her partnership agreement,
如果帕蒂看看她的合伙人協議
she'll see grievances must proceed through
就會看到申訴首先必須經過
automatic arbitration first.
自動的合同解釋仲裁
Yes, and we're ready;
是的,我們準備好了
we have an arbiter on call.
我們隨時可以接受仲裁
Well, unfortunately, my schedule won't clear up for a few weeks.
不幸的是,我接下來的幾個周都沒空
Well, unfortunately, that's not gonna work for us.
不幸的是,和我們說這個沒用
We need you to meet now.
我們要你現在開始
Really? Or...?
是嗎,否則怎樣
Or Patti and I are gonna have a very long conversation
否則我和帕蒂就要進行一場很長的對話
about class action suits.
談談集體訴訟
And you know how we pregnant women like to talk.
你知道懷孕的女人是多么愛說
I will not negotiate with a gun to my head.
我不會在有槍指著我腦袋的時候談判
So don't. Just negotiate.
那就別,只談判
Not if you were the last man standing, buddy.
除非你是世界上最后一個人,伙計
Welcome to arbitration.
歡迎前來仲裁
I am retired Judge Loni Goslin.
我是退休法官洛妮·高斯林
This is an automatic process intended to encourage
現在是旨在鼓勵雙方自由交換申訴意見的
the free exchange of grievances,
自動程序
and a presentation of witnesses and exhibits.
可以呈上人證物證
And where is your plaintiff today, Mr. Gardner?
你的原告在哪兒,加德納先生
She should be here any minute.
她隨時會到
My apologies, Your Honor.
我很抱歉,法官大人
I really must insist on punctuality.
我真的必須要強調準時性
Um, your Honor, I would remind you
法官大人,我們想提醒你
of the liquidated damages provision
我們按和尼霍姆女士的合同規定
in Miss Nyholm's contract specifying
已經償付了本情形下的
a $50,000 payout in such circumstances.
五萬美元的補償金
That is far beyond the $8.6 million she is demanding.
這離著她要求的860萬遠著呢
Yes, but the provision doesn't cover punitive.
是的,但是這補償金并不含懲罰性賠金
You fired her because she was pregnant.
你因為她懷孕了而開除她
That is such complete and utter hogwash.
這完完全全是胡說
We fired her because she was alienating clients.
我們是因為她氣走了客戶才開除她
We were losing people.
我們當時正損失客戶
As you can see from these grievance reports,
從這些申訴報告中你可以看到
Miss Nyholm has extreme mood swings,
尼霍姆女士有極端的情緒波動
moments of temper flashes.
時不時的發脾氣
As you can see from this America Pregnancy Association report,
從美國孕婦聯合會報告中你可以看到
those are potential side effects of a pregnancy.
這些都是妊娠的潛在副作用
Oh, come on. You yourself complained
算了吧,你自己還抱怨過
how she uses her pregnancy.
她如何利用她的孕婦身份
I am so sorry I'm late.
我來晚了太抱歉了
I was changing diapers. What a mess.
我換尿布了,那一團糟啊
Oh, my goodness,
哦,我的天吶
look at you with your little hat!
看看你,戴著你的小帽子
Isn't it sweet? I knitted it myself.
很可愛吧,我自己織的
And what a big girl, you are, aren't you?
你真是個大姑娘,不是嗎
I'm so sorry, I thought I'd have day care today.
我很抱歉,我以為我今天能找到人看她
No, that's okay. Isn't it okay?
不,沒關系,沒關系是吧
I don't know how you do it, Zoe.
我不知道你如何做到的,佐伊
It must be hard working here.
在這兒工作一定很艱難
Sometimes.
有時是
Yeah, I usually look on the bright side of things.
我通常看光明面
And sometimes there isn't a bright side,
有的時候沒有光明面
so...
那
I have to go home,
我就得回家
take a shower and wash it off.
沖個澡,沖掉這些
Oh, I asked about the commotion earlier.
哦,我問了早些時候的混亂是怎么回事
Um, we're having someone in for an operation.
我們要進個人來做手術
I guess he's pretty big,
我猜他是個大人物
so we had to clear some space.
所以我們得清出點空間來
Kevin Haynes.
我叫凱文·海因斯
I am Harbor Hospital's Associate Administrator.
我是港灣醫院的副院長
Thank you, Mr. Haynes.
謝謝,海因斯先生
And how was your emergency?
你的急診怎么樣了
Objection. Sustained. Ms. Lockhart.
反對,反對有效,洛克哈特女士
My apologies, Your Honor.
我很抱歉,法官大人
Mr. Haynes, tell me who Jeffrey Berkoff is.
海因斯先生,告訴我杰弗里·貝科夫是誰
Who Jeffrey Berkoff is?
杰弗里·貝科夫是誰
An Internet CEO.
一位網絡公司的首席執行官
Yes, and multimillionaire.
是的,還是個千萬富翁
How much has he donated to your hospital?
他給你們醫院捐了多少錢
Objection, Your Honor.
反對,法官大人
I'm not sure what this has to do with this case.
我不確定這和本案是否相關
I'm not sure either, so why don't we find out together?
我也不確定,我們為什么不一起看看呢
Was my client, Marjorie Garnett, removed from the donors list
我的當事人瑪洛利·加內特被從受捐人名單上移除
so that Mr. Berkoff could receive a liver?
是否是為了讓貝科夫先生可以接受移植呢
No, not at all.
不,不是
But Mr. Berkoff is being flown in to receive
但是貝科夫先生現在正在飛來的路上
this liver right now, isn't he?
準備移植這個肝臟,不是嗎
Room in the Donors' Suite is being made for him?
移植手術房間是為他準備的嗎
Yes, but that has nothing to do with Miss Garnett's case.
是的,但是這和加內特女士的案子無關
The allocation of organs is an objective matter
器官的分配是由主管移植序列表的電腦
governed by the ORSN computers.
所管理的客觀事件
The only relevant factors are organ suitability, age...
唯一相關因素是器官的匹配度,年齡
And the advance of the disease
還有疾病的程度
which is determined by a specialist?
這個疾病程度是由專家決定的嗎
Yes, but...
是的,不過
So the computers put Miss Garnett at the top of the list,
所以電腦把加內特女士放到了名單的首位
but a Harbor Hospital doctor removed her from it?
但是一位港灣醫院的醫生卻把她移除了
Well... that's an oversimplification.
這么說過于簡化了
Did you know that Jeffrey Berkoff donated $600,000
你知道杰弗里·貝科夫捐贈了六十萬
to your hospital?
給你們醫院嗎
You're far away from home.
你怎么跑來了
I need your help. Okay.
我需要你的幫助,好
What's going on with Lockhart/Gardner?
洛克哈特&加德納律所怎么樣了
You're worried about your job?
你擔心你的工作?
Peter Florrick isn't gonna want the guy
彼得·福瑞克不會要一個
who made an enemy of his wife.
曾和他老婆為敵的人
Diane was sniffing around me for a while
戴安曾接觸過我一陣子
to have me come back, but
想讓我回來,但是
I think Will had some concerns.
我想威爾還是有顧慮
Can you talk to him?
你能和他說說嗎
Really?
是嗎
Well, I don't think that's gonna fly with Miss Nyholm.
我認為尼霍姆女士不會同意的
$1 million.
一百萬
Well, I'm sorry to hear that.
我很抱歉聽到你這么說
Of course Miss Nyholm didn't tell us about Berkoff.
尼霍姆女士當然沒告訴我們貝科夫的事
We have our own investigator here.
我們有自己的調查員
He hung up on me.
他掛了我的電話
I don't think he takes you seriously.
我認為他沒把你當回事
Or you.
也沒把你當回事
She's a piece of work, huh?
她是個能人
And yet she has her moments.
但還是遇上麻煩了
Congratulations on Peter, by the way.
順便恭喜下彼得當選了
I saw his speech, it was good.
我看了他的演講,很不錯
Are you excited?
你很興奮吧
I'm... busy.
我無暇顧及
I bet he will be, too.
我想他也很忙吧
Why don't you take a week off after all this.
你何不休一個禮拜假期
Spend some time with him.
花點時間陪陪他
Hello there.
你好啊,小心肝
You waking up?
睡醒啦
Little sleepyhead.
小貪睡鬼
You want to hear a story? No.
你想聽個故事嗎,不用了
Once there was... Turn it back up.
從前有一個,調回去
a big castle... What?
一個大城堡,怎么了
with many wonderful machines in it.
里面有許多神奇的機器
And all the machines cost a lot of money to keep up.
可這些機器維護起來代價不菲
And so the king had to keep using the machines
所以國王不得不保證機器運作
and charging for their use.
并收取一定費用
Good story.
好故事
And so, when all the king's horses
結果,當所有國王的兵馬
and all the king's men came to the castle,
來到城堡時
they were charged exorbitant prices.
都要被收取一筆巨額費用
Your dad and I have separated.
爸爸和我分居了
You...
你們...
What?
什么情況
Why?
為什么
Because...
因為
we decided it was time.
我們覺得是時候了
I-I don't understand.
我還是不明白
Why now?
為什么是現在
Because I wanted to now.
因為我想現在了結
This was all just to get Dad elected, wasn't it?
之前所做的都是為了爸爸能當選,對吧
What?
什么
Staying together.
住在一起
The day after the election, you get separated.
因為選舉之后,你們就立馬分居了
Yes, but that is not the reason why.
沒錯,可這并不是真正的原因
Then why?
那又是為什么
I needed to see if the marriage would work.
我需要知道這場婚姻是否能維持下去
And it hasn't.
可事實并沒有
Your dad has moved into an apartment
你的爸爸已經搬進一間新公寓
a few miles away.
就在幾英里外
My God, we're those kids.
我的上帝啊,我們原來是沒人要的孩子
No, you're not those kids-- you're our kids.
別這么說,你們還是我們的心肝
I know this is hard,
我知道這很難接受
but I need you to deal with this a little while longer.
可我需要你們堅持住
So what, do we just go back and forth?
怎么,以后我們就這樣來回跑嗎
I don't know. We haven't worked out the details.
我不知道,我們還沒討論過具體細節
But I need something more from you.
可我需要你們幫我辦件事
People are interested in what happens to us,
人們會對我們家庭狀況十分感興趣
so I need you to keep our current situation
所以需要你們能對外
from anyone outside the family.
保守這個秘密
'Cause it will hurt Dad?
因為這會對爸爸不利
Yes.
沒錯
And it could hurt us, too.
同樣也會對我們不利
I think that there's a lot of attention
我覺得對于我們家庭的關注
to families like ours, and I...
過于繁多
I don't want to feed that.
我不想讓這股風氣滋生
But, Mom... Mom, it's lying.
可媽媽,這可是撒謊
That's hypocritical.
那太虛偽了
Yes. And you two are old enough to understand that.
沒錯,但你們是大孩子了,應該能理解
We don't lie here.
我們不在家里撒謊
We... we don't lie to each other,
我們相互坦誠
but when people want to hurt us,
可當有人想要對我們不利
it's sometimes all right to
有時扭曲事實
not tell the full truth.
也不為過
You understand?
你能明白嗎
Grace?
格蕾絲
Mom, you need to protect us more.
媽媽,我們還需要你更多的照顧
Oh, Mom, I'm sorry. I didn't mean that.
媽媽,對不起,我不是這個意思
No.
不是這個
I love you so much.
我太愛你們了
You didn't ask for any of this.
你們沒有要求過什么
And I...
而我卻
We're good. We're gonna be good.
我們會沒事的,我們會的
We're gonna be good.
我們會沒事的
Okay, so here's where we stand.
好了,這是我們目前的狀況
Patti's clearly pointing us in a direction,
帕蒂給我們指了一條明路
but she's not filling in the blanks.
可她并不能親自弄清楚
So see what you can get on hospital over-testing.
看你能不能找出醫院的過度測試的證據
I have someone in the hospital I can talk to.
我在醫院有個線人
You should give Cary a chance.
你該給凱里一個機會
A chance to what?
什么機會
Come back here.
回來工作
Hey.
嘿
Hello.
你好啊
Hello?
你好
Everything all right?
一切順利嗎
Yep. Got to get to work. Sure.
是的,我要去工作了,去吧
When did you get billed?
你什么時候拿到的賬單
Uh, sorry, I must have left them at home.
對不起,我一定忘記在家里了
I was looking at the bill and I was surprised
我之前在看賬單,驚奇的發現
to see that there were tests on there
那上面有一些
that I don't remember approving.
沒有經過我同意的測試
CT scans?
CT掃描
That sounds right. Was it Dr. Lawton?
好像是的,主治醫生是洛頓大夫?
Yeah.
是的
He can be a bit overcautious with the radiation scans.
他有些濫用放射檢查
He's actually been warned about it a few times.
實際上,他因為這個被警告過幾次
Same with the other doctors.
其他醫生也會這樣
Just challenge it.
讓他說明原因就行
Okay. Thank you.
好吧,多謝啦
No problem.
不客氣
Hey, do you want to get lunch sometime?
你想和我共進午餐嗎
Oh, I'm-I'm sorry.
對不起
Um, uh, forget it.
別放在心上
I just don't really meet that many nice people.
我只是難得遇上像你這么好的人
No, no, sure.
別,別,我愿意
Th-That sounds nice.
這聽上去不錯
Give me your number.
把你的號碼給我
Great.
好極了
I don't believe it. It's true.
我不相信,這是事實
But why?
可為什么
Because she's selfish.
因為她是自私鬼
Oh, stop it.
別這樣
She won't swallow her pride.
她不愿吃悶虧
She won't forgive him.
不愿意原諒他
It's easier to leave him.
離開他更方便些
Jackie, it isn't the '50s.
杰姬,現在可不是50年代
What did she say?
她都說了什么
Alicia-- she said nothing.
艾麗西婭嗎,她什么都沒說
And Peter won't say anything either.
彼得也什么都沒說
But he's devastated.
可他為此憔悴至極
I need you to talk to her.
我需要你去和她談談
You need me?
你需要我?
She likes you.
她喜歡你
You can explain things.
你能解釋清楚
You know it's bad for Peter.
你知道這對彼得不利
It's bad for home, it's bad for work.
對家庭不利,對工作不利
The itsy-bitsy spider
小小的蜘蛛
went up the waterspout...
爬上排水管
I'm sorry, Your Honor.
很抱歉,法官大人
This is the only way I can get her to fall asleep.
只有這樣我才能讓她入睡
Oh, that's okay, really.
沒關系,真的
Let me guess-- you couldn't find day care,
讓我猜猜,你又找不到日托了
again.
又來了
Your Honor, we would like introduce something
法官大人,我們想要呈上一些
into evidence we were hoping to avoid.
我們本希望盡量避免的證據
Oh, I'm sure you were.
我就知道
Our firm wanted to relieve Miss Nyholm of her duties quietly,
我們公司想要尼霍姆小姐靜悄悄地離開崗位
because, the truth is,
因為事實是
we discovered she was stealing clients.
我們發現她正偷客戶
Miss Nyholm tried to steal their business
尼霍姆小姐試著帶走他們的生意
and start her own firm.
并建立她的新公司
Well?
愿聞其詳
Of course I was trying to start my own firm,
我當然想創立我自己的公司
because I knew they were trying to fire me.
因為我知道他們想要炒我魷魚
Yeah, but they weren't trying to fire you
可他們并不是因為你懷孕了
because you were pregnant.
才想解雇你
They were trying to fire me because I have a working vagina.
他們想要炒我,就因為我的子宮運轉良好
And because Jerry Maguire
還有就是因為外面的那位杰瑞·洛達
Roda out there is their new golden boy.
是他們新發現的金童
Of course it was about my pregnancy.
這當然和我的懷孕有關
Is there an e-mail out there saying that? No.
有什么電子郵件能證明那點嗎,當然沒有
Would you write that e-mail, Will?
你會寫那種郵件嗎,威爾
Of course not, but you'd still do it.
顯然不會,可你還是會去做
Take all the cases away from the pregnant woman
將孕婦手頭的案子全部搶走
and give them to the new Harvard boy with the penis.
然后塞給新來的那位一表人才的哈佛金童
Where are we?
進展如何
Cross-examination of the hospital administrator.
正在盤問醫院主管
Hit them hard,
要窮追猛打
because what happens there is scaring them here.
獲得那邊的有利形勢對這案子也有好處
Hello, Dr. Lawton.
你好,洛頓醫生
You're Marjorie Garnett's specialist?
你是瑪洛利·加內特的主治醫生對嗎
Yes, I am.
對,我是
And you're the doctor who decided her condition was so extreme
是你將她的情況判定為過度嚴重
you removed her from transplant consideration?
因此將她移出移植名單的對嗎
Well, I was the doctor who examined her
我為她做了診斷及測試
and tested her and found
結果發現
her liver tumor had exceeded five centimeters,
她的肝部腫瘤擴張了五厘米
which is routinely the cutoff for patient viability.
這種情況預示病人已無法醫治
You mentioned testing.
你提到測試
How many CT scans did you run on Marjorie?
你為瑪洛利做過多少次CT掃描
Excuse me, Your Honor.
打擾一下,法官大人
Objection. Relevance?
反對,與本案無關
I'm asking about Marjorie's care.
我在詢問瑪洛利的醫療情況
It seems essentially relevant.
這絕對是相關的
Overruled. You may answer, Doctor.
反對無效,請你回答,醫生
I believe I ran three CT scans.
我做過三次CT掃描
Why?
為什么
Why did I run three?
為什么做了三次嗎
Sometimes I like to be more thorough.
有時我做事會非常縝密
You seem to frequently be more thorough.
你似乎經常都很縝密
Didn't the hospital warn you
難道醫院沒有警告你
about your overuse of radiation testing?
不要過度進行放射性檢測嗎
Objection, Your Honor. Again.
反對,法官大人,理由同上
This is a fishing expedition.
對方進行了審前調查
Okay. I admit to being lost here.
好吧,我承認我有點迷糊
What fish are you afraid Mrs. Florrick is chasing?
你怕福瑞克夫人查到些什么呢
She is attempting to use an ongoing investigation
她試圖利用某個針對
into Harbor Hospital into...
港灣醫院的調查來指控...
Excuse me.
不好意思
I think the word you're looking for is over-testing.
你想說的是過度測試吧
Your Honor, we request a short recess
法官大人,我方請求短暫休庭
to talk with the plaintiff's attorney.
我們需要和原告律師談談
Anything that gets us to a settlement, I am all for.
只要能幫助達成共識,我都同意
We have a sworn affidavit from the donor databank.
我們手里有捐贈資料庫的宣誓書
We knew nothing about the next potential donee on that list.
我們對受贈者名單的排序情況一無所知
It was completely blind.
這是不公開的
It doesn't matter what you knew.
你們知道什么并不重要
It matters what Dr. Lawton knew.
關鍵是洛頓醫生是否知情
But you're not looking closely enough.
你們查得還不夠細
Dr. Lawton didn't know.
洛頓醫生并不知情
No one knew who the computers would assign that liver to.
沒人會知道電腦會把那肝臟撥給誰
We still have you on over-testing.
我們仍能指控你方過度測試
Yes, you do, ma'am.
你說得對,女士
And we're vulnerable on that front,
那確實是我們的軟肋
but that still doesn't change the fact
但這并不能改變
that you're stealing a liver
你們試圖從病人手中搶走
from one worthy candidate to give to another.
他應得的器官,并將其易主的事實
We have looked at your worthy candidate.
我們也在關注你們那位病人
He's ten months away from death.
他離死亡至少還有十個月
I'm fighting your suit,
我堅持和你們打官司
Ms. Lockhart, Mrs. Florrick,
洛克哈特女士,福瑞克夫人
and you know why?
知道為什么嗎
Because we're right.
因為我們是正確的
This is not about saving the hospital money.
這案子與醫院財政無關
This is about preserving the integrity of the donor list.
而是關乎受贈程序的公正性
Marjorie Garnett is near death,
瑪洛利·加內特大限將至
and she needs to accept that fact.
她得接受這個現實
You two need to, as well.
你們倆也一樣
I heard.
我聽說了
We have 12 hours.
我們還有十二小時
Yes.
是
We haven't given up yet.
我們還沒放棄
I know.
我知道
I haven't, either.
我也沒放棄
As far as we can tell, the doctors didn't know
現在能告訴你的是,醫生們對
the organ would go to Jeffrey Berkoff,
下個受贈人是杰弗里·貝科夫的事并不知情
so we don't have that avenue anymore.
所以這條路行不通了
You know,
你知道嗎
I loved being a mom.
我愛當母親的感覺
If I had it to do all over again, I...
如果時光倒流,我...
I would have done it differently.
我一定不會像之前那樣
Really?
真的嗎
It looks like it was fun.
我覺得你活得挺精彩
Well, I wouldn't have done it all differently.
也不是完全不同吧
I don't want to die.
我不想死
What will he remember of me?
他長大了會憶起我什么呢
Has Dr. Lawton seen these?
洛頓醫生見過這個嗎
Oh, yeah.
見過
He says I was quite the partier.
他說我真是會玩
It's just odd.
真是尷尬
Last time I was here, you were firing me.
上次我在這里時,你們是在解雇我
A lot of water under that bridge.
時過境遷嘛
So, Cary, you've proven yourself valuable
凱里,你在州檢察官辦公室
in the State's Attorney's office,
表現優異
and we're starting to look to expand,
而我們正開始招募人才
but we're always wanting a...
但我們需要保證
...balance of personalities.
員工心理平衡
Okay.
好的
I guess I'm wondering, will you still fit in here?
我想知道的是,你還能融入這里嗎
Well, I have done a lot of growing, being away.
我離開的這段時間,成長了許多
So I want to fit in,
我希望能融入這里
wherever I go.
無論我去哪
And you won't mind coming over to the dark side?
你不介意在我們這邊為虎作倀嗎
I think I'll find it a challenge.
我會把它當成一種挑戰
So you'd be willing to come back as a second-year associate.
你愿意以兩年律師經驗的身份回來嗎
That won't feel like a step down?
不會感覺屈尊嗎
Thought I'd be coming back as a third-year.
我以為回來后能算成有三年經驗
Yes. But your second year
對,但你的第二年
was with the State's Attorney's office, so...
在州檢察官辦公室工作,所以...
It's only a title, Cary.
這只是個名號,凱里
We'd still offer all of the perks and salary bumps
工資漲幅和津貼福利仍像我們之前
that I discussed.
談的那樣
Sorry.
抱歉
Look, I've seen the way third-years treat second-years.
我非常清楚一年經驗差異代表著什么
It's not just a title.
這可不僅是名號問題
Cary, listen. We're growing again.
凱里,我們的團隊又在壯大了
And as we grow, we're hiring people back.
壯大過程中,我們會雇回一些員工
And we can't break precedent by giving something to you
我們不能為你破例
that we don't give to others.
這樣對其他人不公平
Think about it, Cary.
好好考慮一下,凱里
And Alicia will be a third-year?
艾麗西婭算有三年律師經驗是嗎
Eli, I have to prepare for a cross-examination.
伊萊,我得為交叉質詢準備資料
This will only take a minute.
我不會占用你太多時間
And it's important.
這事很重要
I'm about to argue for a woman's life.
我手頭的案子人命關天
Is it more important than that?
是比人命還重要的事嗎
Okay, I thought I could top that.
好吧,我的事更重要些
No.
不是
You separated from Peter.
你和彼得分居了
Peter told you?
彼得告訴你的?
Jackie.
杰姬
The second that phone rings, I have to go.
電話一響,我就必須得走了
Is it irrevocable?
這事已經沒有余地了嗎
My decision to leave Peter?
你是指我決定離開彼得嗎
Yes.
對
Okay. Wait.
好吧,等等
Does that mean it will change or...?
到底是有挽回的余地還是...
No, it won't.
不,沒有
I don't want to ask you why,
我不想過問原因
but you do know this will look politically motivated.
但你該知道這看起來像是政治手段吧
Not the separation, the marriage.
不是說分居,我指你們的婚姻
I've already talked to Zach and Grace.
我已經和扎克還有格蕾絲談過了
And you should talk to Peter.
而你也該和彼得談談
It will hurt everyone if this becomes a big thing.
這事鬧大了對誰都沒好處
Yeah. Okay.
是啊,好的
Have you thought about couple's counseling?
你想過接受夫妻心理治療嗎
No.
沒
I know I'm not the best advertisement for it,
我知道我推薦這個不太合適
but my ex-wife and I went through it.
但我和我前妻嘗試過
And it wasn't... as bad as I thought.
結果也不像想象的那么糟
Thank you.
謝謝
And thank you for not trying to talk me out of it.
也感謝你沒有逼我和彼得復合
Should I try?
我該試試嗎
Gotta go.
我得走了
Go save a life.
去濟世救人吧
Dr. Lawton,
洛頓醫生
who is Marcus Orr, Sheryl Kirk
馬科斯·沃爾,雪莉·柯克
and Gabriel Elba?
和加百列·艾爾巴是誰
They are my patients.
都是我的病人
And like Marjorie, they suffered from liver failure?
和瑪洛利一樣,他們都患肝衰竭是嗎
Yes. But unlike Marjorie,
對,但與瑪洛利不同的是
they received liver transplants.
他們都成功接受了肝臟移植
How many CT scans did you order performed on each?
你給他們每人做了幾次CT
I don't remember.
我記不清了
One?
一次?
That sounds about right.
差不多吧
And who are leeLee Basso, Cynthia Hickey and Linda Gould?
那莉莉·巴索,辛亞·西奇和琳達·古德又都是誰
Also my patients.
也都是我的病人
And how many CT scans did you perform on them?
你為她們每人做了幾次CT呢
Again, you're going to have to tell me.
仍然得請你告訴我
Three, four and five.
分別是三次,四次和五次
Which is odd,
奇怪的是
being that the last three patients, and my client,
后面提到的三名病人,包括我的委托人
are almost 20 years younger.
比前面那三人年輕了差不多20歲
Well, as I said, age is not always a determining factor.
我說過,年齡并不是決定性因素
Yes, but appearance seems to be.
沒錯,但似乎外貌是
Objection.
反對
Sustained.
反對有效
Dr. Lawton, of all your liver patients,
洛頓醫生,你的所有肝病患者中
these are the only four patients
只有后面提到的這四位
with tattoos and body piercings.
身體上有紋身和穿孔
II don't remember, I don't keep track.
我記不清了,我沒注意
During your examination of Marjorie,
在你為瑪洛利診療期間
you asked her how much alcohol
你曾經問過
she consumed in her youth, is that correct?
她年輕時的酗酒程度,對嗎
I don't know. Probably.
我記不得了,可能吧
And why is that important to know?
為什么這么關心這事呢
Well, it's not essential to know.
這雖然不是必須了解的
It helps contribute to a fuller picture of the patient's lifestyle.
但可以幫助我了解病人的生活方式
And why is lifestyle important?
那為什么要了解生活方式呢
Well, as a doctor...
作為一名醫生...
How shall I put this?
該怎么說呢
Any way you want.
實話實說就好
Lifestyle matters to the future health of a patient.
生活方式關乎病人未來的健康
Are you more likely to downgrade the status
當你認為某位女病人自作自受而患有肝病
of a woman you blame for her liver condition?
你是否會傾向于降低她的病情評級
No.
不會
Then how can you explain the need
那請你解釋
for subjecting these four patients-- and only these four patients--
你為且只為這四名病人
to additional CT scans?
增加CT掃描的原因
I don't think II have to explain.
我不認為有什么需要解釋的
I am a very careful doctor.
我是一名很謹慎的醫生
This is the most I can offer.
我最多只能這樣
I am having another doctor
再找一位醫生過來
look over the first CAT scans,
檢查她的第一次CAT掃描
and if he doesn't find anything irregular in Miss Garnett's test,
如果這次沒有在加內特小姐的檢測中發現違規
we'll hopefully have time to reassess.
我們有望對她的病情進行重新評級
Not much time. Six hours.
沒有多少時間了,還剩六小時
Then I'd better get going.
那我得趕緊了
There's a chance.
可能有機會了
Oh, my God.
老天
Nothing's certain yet.
但現在還不能確定
Thank you, Mr. Haynes, for taking a closer look
非常感謝海因斯先生對洛頓醫生
at Dr. Lawton's overuse of CAT scans.
濫用CAT掃描一事進行了調查
And thank you for determining there was bias there.
并且感謝你判定出其使用中確實存有傾向性
I would object to that characterization.
我很反對這種描述方式
Mr. Haynes reversed Dr. Lawton's decision
海因斯先生只是推翻了洛頓醫生
in the case of Marjorie Garnett.
對瑪洛利·加內特的病情判斷
He did this for humanitarian reasons:
他只是出于人道主義角度
to save Miss Garnett's life.
而去挽救加內特小姐的生命
And once again, thank you.
再說一次,謝謝
But that has no impact on this negotiation: your class action.
但是這個結果對你們的集體訴訟沒有影響
Well, it sure doesn't look good.
現在下結論為時過早
There are four patients we know already
我們目前已知有四位病患
who suffered from Dr. Lawton's bias.
受到洛頓醫生的偏見影響
My guess is we turn up more.
其實據我猜測,還有更多
My guess is bias is in the eye of the beholder.
依我看,旁觀者才會帶有偏向性
Well, it's too bad we have a former lawyer of yours
遺憾的是,有位從你們那兒下崗的律師
who can help us on that front.
會來幫助我們
I am so sorry I'm late. Are we all playing nice in here?
很抱歉我遲到了,現在談得還好吧
Very nice.
非常好
You...
你...
Yep.
沒錯
They fired Roda, and asked me back.
他們炒了洛達,又把我請回去了
Isn't it great?
不是很棒嗎
With better benefits.
有奶便是娘嘛
So I dropped the lawsuit.
我放棄起訴
But thank you so much, Will.
但真的很感謝你,威爾
Really.
真的
It probably wouldn't have happened without you.
沒有你就沒有現在的我
We'll object to your using anything you discovered from us.
我們禁止你使用你從我們發現的任何信息
I couldn't have discovered anything from you,
我在你們這兒什么都沒發現
because you stood up in court
因為你可在法庭宣過誓
and swore to a strict separation of these cases.
保證這些案件的嚴格分離
So. Shall we get started?
所以,咱們現在開始吧
No.
不是吧
We're talking.
咱們得談談
We talked.
咱們談過了
We're talking some more.
得再多談談
I don't want our children hearing this.
我不想讓孩子們聽到這些話
I phoned a marriage counselor.
我預約了一名婚姻顧問
Her name is Anne Gerbadine.
她叫安妮·戈拜丁
She's very thorough, she seems very smart,
她很專業,也很聰明
and I'm going to start seeing her next week.
下周開始我會去找她
I don't want to lose you, Alicia.
艾麗西婭,我不想失去你
If you ask me to give up the State's Attorney's office today,
即使你現在要求我放棄州檢察官的位子
I'd do it in a heartbeat.
我也毫不猶豫
Lucky me.
你對我真好啊
I know you're hurt.
我知道你受傷了
I know you're angry... No, Peter.
我知道你生氣...別說了,彼得
It's a "No."
我拒絕
What is?
拒絕什么
Everything.
所有的事
Counseling.
婚姻咨詢
An explanation.
你的解釋
Anything you ask, anything you say.
你要求的所有,你想說的一切
You're sleeping with Will, aren't you?
你跟威爾上床了,對嗎
That's what this is about, isn't it?
所以你才這樣,是嗎
You and Will.
你和威爾
There have been three people in this marriage.
這段婚姻里一直有個第三者
Every moment of the last two years,
過去兩年的每一分每一秒
you've been thinking about him.
你都在想他
Go ahead, tell me that's not true. Oh, my God, the gall!
你敢說這些沒發生過,老天,你真惡心
I'll take the blame for what I did. I'll take it happily.
我對自己的錯從不回避,欣然接受批評
But you share that.
但你也不是無辜的
Is that why you're here?
你來就是為了說這個嗎
To disperse blame?
來推卸責任?
Really?
真的嗎
That's the saddest thing I've ever heard.
你也太可悲了
Are you divorcing me? I haven't decided.
你要和我離婚嗎,我還沒想好
Well, please, let me know when you decide.
等你想好了記得通知我
Yep. You and Kalinda. I've got her number, too.
好,我會通知你和凱琳達,我有她號碼
She's blameless in this.
她是無辜的
Oh, really?
真的嗎
Did you rape her?
所以是你強奸的她?
She didn't even know you then.
那時候她都還不認識你
She knew you were married.
可她知道你結婚了
It's okay. It's all right, Alicia.
好了,好吧,艾麗西婭
Have at it.
你贏了
You're the injured one.
只有你受傷了
No one else.
其他人都沒有
There's nothing anyone can say, right?
沒人能對此提出異議,對吧
Yes, there is.
不,你可以提
So say something. Say something, Peter.
你說啊,你說啊,彼得
Say something that'll make me fall in love with you again.
說出來看看我會不會再愛上你
Good-bye.
再見
Yep. You got that right.
你總算說了句人話
Well, you must be thinking about the old Peter Florrick,
你可別以為我還是以前那個彼得·福瑞克
because I'm not in the favor-granting mood today.
我今天可沒有什么幫人一把的心思
Yeah? Cary Agos, Mr. Florrick.
請進,福瑞克先生,我是凱里·艾格斯
I work in the State's Attorney's office.
我在州檢察官辦公室任職
I'm not making any hiring or firing decisions.
我還沒準備任用或者解雇誰呢
I understand that. I just want to...
我明白,我只是想...
You understand that, but you're still here.
既然明白了,怎么還不走
I don't want you to be biased against me
我不希望因為我的第一份工作
because of my first job.
而使你對我有偏見
All decisions will be based on
我們的所有決定都將根據
seniority and departmental needs.
資歷和部門工作需要而定
I just...
我只是...
I know Alicia and I, we've had our differences.
我知道我和艾麗西婭曾經有過一些分歧
And at first, I thought the best thing was just to let it go.
一開始,我本以為忘記過去就可以了
But I think it's better to explain things.
但現在我想還是要解釋一下
And you know Alicia from...?
你是在哪兒認識艾麗西婭的
Lockhart& Gardner.
洛克哈特&加德納律所