How many more need to die before you realise this is a battle that cant be won?
要害死多少個才能讓你意識到這是場沒有勝算的仗呢?
When Kanen comes, you haven't got a chance. You're going to be slaughtered.
卡南到來時,你們沒有贏的機會。將是你們喪命之時。
Don't bother, Merlin, I'm not interested.
別廢話,梅林,我沒興趣。
You should be, because tomorrow Kanen attacks and whether you like it or not, we'll have to fight.
你會有興趣的,明天卡南將進犯不管你樂意與否我們都將戰斗。
Not if I'm not here.
那時我已不在這里。
That's up to you, but the rest of us are staying. Join us, Will.
那是你的事,其他人都會留下來。加入我們,威爾。
This isn't about Arthur this is about your friends, are you really going to abandon them?
這不關亞瑟的事,但事關你的朋友,你準備拋棄他們么?
What, like you did? I'm here now.
什么,像你之前那樣么? 我現在就在這里。
Yeah. Yeah, you are and you could end this. If you use your magic, then no one else would have to die.
是啊。確實,而且你還能結束這一切。如果你用魔法就沒人會死了。
You know I can't.
你知道我不能用。
Can't or won't? I'm not the one abandoning these people, Merlin. You are.
不能用還是不準備用?我不是拋棄大家的人。你才是,梅林。
William's father was killed fighting for King Cendred, so he doesn't trust anyone of nobility.
威廉的父親在為森德里德國王戰斗時犧牲了,所以他不信任任何貴族。