I know you want help, but women can't stay here, it's too dangerous.
我知道你想幫忙,但女人不能留在這里,太危險了。
The women have as much right to fight for their lives as the men do.
女人跟男人一樣擁有誓死奮戰的權利。
But none of you know how to fight.
可你們都不懂打仗。
The more of us there are, the better chance we stand.
我們人越多勝算就越大。
This is your home. If you want to fight to defend it, that's your choice. I'd be honoured to stand alongside you.
這是你們的家園。如果你們執意守護它,那是你們的決定。能并肩作戰將是我的榮幸。
Kanen attacks tomorrow. Kanen's brutal. He fights only to kill, which is why he will never defeat us.
卡南明早就會來了。卡南殘暴野蠻。殺戮成性,這也是他永遠無法戰勝我們的原因。
Look around. In this circle, we're all equals. You're not fighting because someone's ordering you to.
看看四周吧。圍坐在這里的我們都是平等的。你們戰斗并不是某個人命令你們這樣。
You're fighting for so much more than that.
你們戰斗的初衷遠遠高于那。
You fight for your homes. You fight for your family. You fight for your friends. You fight for the right to grow crops in peace.
你們為家園而戰。你們為家人而戰。你們為摯友而戰。你們為安定地耕種生息而戰。
And if you fall, you fall fighting for the noblest of causes, fighting for your very right to survive.
如果你們失敗了,你們也是為了最為崇高的緣由,為你們至高無上的生存的權利而戰。