Arthur. Hunith made you some food. Thanks. I think.
亞瑟。赫妮給你做了點吃的。 謝謝。我認為。
Food is scarce for these people, you shouldn't turn your nose up at it.
這些人缺糧,你不該嫌東道西的。
Oh, no, I shouldn't have spoken to you like that. I'm sorry.
不,我不該這樣對你說話。我很抱歉。
Gwen... I'm sorry, I don't know what I was thinking. It won't happen again.
格溫...... 我很抱歉,我不知道我在想什么。我不會再這樣了。
Guinevere. Thank you. And You're right. And you were right to speak up, I should listened to you and Morgana.
古尼威爾。謝謝你。你是對的。你說出來也是對的,我該聽你和茉嘉娜的。
We're going to need all the help we can get.
利用手邊的一切資源。
We'll be fine.
會沒事的。
How can you be so sure?
你為何這么肯定?
Because I have faith in you. I mean...we all do.
因為我對你有信心。我是說我們所有人都是。
No, not today. Put on your own.
今天不必了。你也穿上吧。
Are you ready? My throat's dry. Me, too.
你準備好了嗎? 我喉嚨發干。 我也是。
It's been an honour.
我感到非常榮幸。
Whatever happens out there today, please don't think any differently of me.
不管今天發生什么事,請別對我有看法。
I won't. It's all right to be scared, Merlin.
不會的。害怕是人之常情,梅林。