I did it. I saw how desperate things were becoming, I had to do something.
是我干的。我發現戰局對我們太不利,我必須干點什么。
You're a sorcerer?
你是魔法師?
Yeah. What are you going to do? Kill me?
是的。你打算怎么樣?殺了我?
No. Of course not.
不。當然不。
Merlin...do what you can for him.
梅林,他就交給你了。
I was right about him. I told you he was going to get me killed.
我沒說錯吧。我就知道他會讓我沒命的。
You're not going to die.
你不會死的。
You're a good man, Merlin, a great man, and one day you're going to be servant to a great king.
你是個好人,梅林,很好的人,將來你會效忠于一位偉大的國王。
Now you can still make that happen.
現在你依然有機會實現這一切。
Thanks to you.
多虧了你。
This place has been boring without you. It was good to see you again. You too.
你走了之后,這地方變得很無聊。很高興又見到了你。 我也是。