I've seen how much he needs you, how much you need him. You're like two sides of the same coin.
我已經看到他是多么需要你,同樣你也需要他。你們就像是硬幣的兩面。
I've heard someone say that about us before. I'm going to miss you.
我以前也聽過別人這樣說。我會想你的。
I'm going to miss you, too. When you left, you were just a boy. Now look at you, I'm so proud of you.
我也會想你。當初你走的時候,還是一個小男孩。再看看現在,我真為你而驕傲。
When the time is right...the truth will be known...Until then, you must keep your talents hidden. It's better for everyone.
總會有一天真相會大白,但在那之前,你一定不能讓別人知道你的才能。這樣對大家都好。
I am Anhora, keeper of the unicorns.
我是安赫拉,獨角獸的主人。
Arthur, don't!
亞瑟,別!
When you killed the unicorn, you unleashed a curse. Camelot will suffer greatly.
在你殺了獨角獸之后,一個詛咒也隨之誕生。卡梅洛特將遭受懲罰。
The kingdom is under attack.
這個王國正在遭受攻擊。
Undo the curse.
把詛咒封印。
It is not in my power.
以我的力量辦不到。
He will be tested.
他將接受考驗。
One of us has to die.
我們中的一個人會死。
What have you done?
你干了什么?