Oh, boy. Okay, here's a photo, look.
好吧,收到一張照片,看。
She's using the signal.
她在打手勢。
What signal?
什么手勢?
The kids aren't allowed to call their parents, but the camp sends out photos, so we have a code.
孩子們不能打電話給家長,但是營地會發照片給我們,所以我們約好。
Yeah, "We."
是的 "我們"。
One finger, she's fine.
豎一根手指表示很好。
Two fingers, she's unhappy.
兩根手指表示不高興。
Look at this -- two fingers.
你看,兩根手指。
I don't look at pictures on a phone.
我不在手機上看照片。
If it's a good shot, get a print, put it in an album.
要是拍得好,就洗出來放進相冊。
Interesting time to take a stand.
這種時候說這個真合適。
But she looks like she's just doing the bunny ears behind her girlfriend.
可看起來她只是在朋友身后比"兔耳朵"。
Which is exactly what she would do to get a secret signal past the authorities.
她就是那樣做好騙過大人們,傳達秘密信號。
Okay, it's a scout camp, not Leavenworth.
那是女童軍營,不是萊文沃思。
She's smiling. What are you worried about?
她在笑呢。你擔心什么啊?
Because it's her first time away from home. It --
因為這是她第一次離開家...
You know what? That's probably it.
知道嗎?也許是這樣。
I'm just -- I'm stressing out, so --
是我太緊張了,所以...
You know, I'm -- I'm gonna go to the office and pick up some papwork.
我要去趟辦公室拿點文件。
You know what? I'm gonna tag along with you.
我跟你一起走好了。
You can drop me off at the club.
你可以把我送到俱樂部。
I'm not really going to the office.
我其實不是去辦公室。
Don't care. Need a cigar.
隨便,我得抽根雪茄。
Based off the walk I just took, side-boob is the new butt crack.
根據我剛剛的勘查情況,側乳是最新的股溝。
So, you want to head down front?
你想去前面嗎?
Alex!
艾麗克斯!
Okay, you need to drink this.
你得喝了這個。
I'll get a new one.
我再去拿一杯。
Uh, is there vodka in here?
這里有伏特加嗎?
If there is, it's not doing anybody any good until I get it in there.
如果有的話,它沒在發揮什么作用,除非我把它弄到你嘴里。
Michelangelo talked about chiseling beautiful sculptures out of marble.
米開朗基羅說過,如何用大理石鑿出美麗的雕像。
Well, my chisel is a long island iced tea, and I use it to free the party girl from the block of nerd.
我的鑿子是長島冰茶,我用它雕刻出書呆女的狂野一面。
Music! !
音樂!
Yeah!
好棒!
Not all my sculptures are masterpieces.
并非我的所有雕塑都是杰作。
I'm ho--
我回來了...