I did it again!
我又成功了!
I'm gonna get you some water.
我去給你倒杯水。
You seem lightheaded and delusional.
你看起來有點不清醒。
Again!
又一次!
Oh, honey. You look exhausted.
親愛的,你看起來很累。
Well, I am not. I am as strong as ever.
不累,我還是一如既往的威猛。
Certainly the strongest person in the house.
我是家里最威猛的人。
Is Luke doing the Dunphy Tuck?
盧克是在做鄧菲翻轉嗎?
Sort of a poor man's version of it.
學了個百分之六七十吧。
He added a whole new twist.
他加了一個全新的動作。
It's called over-rotation. Look into it.
他這是轉多了,好好看看。
I was so caught up in my spring cleaning, it took me a while to see that Phil was feeling inadequate.
我當時忙著做掃除,過了好一陣才發現原來菲爾覺得不自信了。
I knew what I needed to do.
我知道我需要做什么。
When you guys are done out there, do you think you could give Luke my list?
等你們弄完了,你能把這張清單拿給盧克嗎
I have some chores on here that require some muscle.
這上面有些體力活要干。
Maybe I should take care of that.
也許該讓我來。
No, no, I-I-I can handle it.
我能處理好。
Luke's pretty busy out there not pointing his toes.
盧克正忙著不用腳尖起跳呢。
So he's all like, "Get a life," and I'm like, "No, thanks. Got nine."
他對我說"去找點事做吧",(找一條命)我回他"不了,謝謝,我有九條命呢。"
I mean, cause...Sorry to interrupt, but I just took a break from painting.
因為我是。抱歉,打擾了。我畫完休息一下。
Wanted to come over, bring you some tea and tell you to break a paw.
想著過來給你送點喝的,順便祝你表演成功(摔斷一只爪子)。
He almost broke his head.
他差點就被砸破頭了。
Yes, I know, and I feel horrible about that.
我知道,非常抱歉。
I-I hope you know I would never intentionally do anything to harm--
我希望你明白...我絕不是有意傷害...
My throat!
我的喉嚨!
It burns!
好痛啊!
He made the tea too hot!
他把茶弄得太燙了!
Not on purpose!
我不是故意的!
He tripped on one of Coach Tucker's paint cans.
他被塔克教練的噴漆罐絆倒了。
I don't remember leaving that there!
我都不記得有把罐子放在那!
Oh, look at me. I can't command a stage.
看看我,我這樣可上不了臺。
You, you have to take my place.
你來接替我。
We'll wheel you out onto stage.
我們可以把你推上臺。
Oh, come on, we both know this song requires catlike movements.
這可不行,我們都知道這首歌需要很多擬貓的動作。
Someone get this man into fur and makeup!
快來人給他換裝,畫臉!