Mom, don't freak out.
媽,別慌。
No, I was worried about this when you two left this morning.
沒,你們今早出門的時候我就有點擔心了。
Oh, okay, so she was being a little uptight.
好吧,她就是有點放不開。
Come on! Open up, you stupid thing!
開機啊,你個蠢東西!(快告訴我)
Okay, fine! She was a total buzzkill, okay!
好吧,她很掃興!
I just wanted to relax her.
我就想讓她放松點。
Damn it.
該死。
I know, I know -- it was a mistake.
我知道我做錯了。
But it's not like I poured it down her throat!
但我又沒逼她喝!
She didn't get into Harvard.
哈佛沒錄取她。
Oh, thank god!
謝天謝地!
That's why she's been acting so weird.
所以她才那么不正常。
Wait. What do you mean, you didn't pour it down her throat?
等等,你說你沒逼她喝是什么意思?
Did you get her drunk?
你把她灌醉了嗎?
Hey, you hacked her computer!
你黑了她的電腦!
Is that her?
那是她嗎?
Uh, I just found her.
我找到她了。
I'll have her call you.
我讓她打給你。
Take me to my sister!
把我運到我妹妹那兒!
All right, Lily's camp is just through those trees.
莉莉的營地就在樹叢后面。
I'll be back soon. - Take your time.
我一會就回來。-別著急。
I got a couple of Robustos to keep me company.
我帶著雪茄呢,不寂寞。
Um, what's up with the outfit?
那身衣裳是怎么回事?
It's to keep the smoke off me so Gloria won't smell it.
身上不會沾味道,歌洛莉亞就不會發現了。
That's insane.
你瘋了吧。
Yep, I've lost my mind.
是啊,我失心瘋。
Have fun breaking your daughter out of sleepaway camp.
祝你順利把女兒劫出營地。
Oh, of course you wouldn't understand.
你當然不會理解。
Why?
為什么?
You forgot?
你忘啦?
I forgot I shouldn't ask "Why" to things.
我忘了我不該問為什么。
I was 9 years old, at camp.
當時我九歲,在營地。
There were mosquitos, compost toilets, mean kids.
那里到處都是蚊子,廁所是露天的,還有惡霸。
It was theater camp, wasn't it?
那是個歌劇露營吧?
Naturally, you remember that part.
你當然記得那個了。
The point is, I hated it.
關鍵是,我恨死露營了。
I was -- I was cold, and I was scared, especially after this kid told this terrifying ghost story, so I snuck away to a pay phone, I called you, crying,
我又冷又怕,特別是有個小孩講了個特恐怖的鬼故事,于是我跑出來找到一個公共電話,哭著打給你,
and in a performance even more predictable than Todd Jansen's Artful Dodger, you refused to pick me up.
而你的表現比托德·詹森在《狡猾郎中》里的表演更容易被猜透,你不接我回家。