That's not the conversation I thought we'd be having, but...if that's what you need on the outside to feel like the luke you are on the inside --
我沒想到要跟你談這個,但如果你需要這種外在的東西來找到內心真正的自我...
No!
不是這樣!
It's to practice on.
那是訓練道具。
I stink at unhooking them.
我不會解胸罩。
Last week, I tried to take one off a girl at a party.
上周,我試過在派對上解開一個女孩的胸罩。
I fumbled for so long, she started to laugh.
我半天都沒解開,她就開始笑我。
It still haunts me.
到現在我都無法釋懷。
That's why I didn't go away this week.
所以這周我才沒出去。
My trip wasn't canceled.
我的活動沒被取消。
Everyone found out and...I get it -- you couldn't face them.
后來大家都知道了...我懂了,你沒法面對他們。
Listen, I know this part of your life may not be moving fast enough for you, but enjoy it while it lasts.
聽我說,我知道你人生的這部分可能前進得比你期望的要慢,但趁年輕時好好享受吧。
Someday, your life's gonna be moving faster than you want, and you could wind up doing something dumb, like blinding your son.
有一天,歲月會快得讓你措手不及,然后你可能很緊張,結果做了蠢事,比如弄瞎你兒子的眼睛。
I'm blind? !
我瞎了嗎?
Probably not.
可能不會。
Luke Dunphy?
盧克·鄧菲?
I know I'm getting a little old for this place, but...I do like coming here.
我知道我的年齡不太適合來這里了...不過我還是喜歡來這。
Oh, Lukey!
小盧克!
You hurt your eye.
你傷到眼睛了。
Do you need a hug?
要抱抱嗎?
A big one.
抱緊點。
Come here.
來吧。
Alex! Alex, stop!
艾麗克斯,停下!
I have been chasing you for, like, an hour!
我追了你快一個小時了!
Where are you going? !
你去哪了?
This guy Weasel said he knows of some hot springs in the hills.
這個叫偉澤的人說他知道山里有處溫泉。
We were just gonna go try and find them.
我們正打算去找。
Oh, okay. So, we'll see you in, like, what, 10 years, when you spoon-tunnel your way out of Weasel's basement?
好吧,那我們就十年后見等你用勺子挖條地道從偉澤的地窖里逃出來吧?
I know about Harvard.
我知道哈佛大學的事了。
How?
怎么知道的?
Mom saw on your computer.
媽媽在你電腦上看到的。
And of course she told you, because privacy doesn't mean anything.
她當然會告訴你了,因為她根本不把隱私當回事。
Why do things the right way?
為什么還要做正確的事呢?
Alex, I r-- - No! What's the point?
艾麗克斯,我 -不!為了什么?