I do know one from my own camp days,
我知道一個,是我當年露營時聽到的
But it's probably too scary for you, s--
但對你們而言可能太過嚇人了...
Tell us now! - Okay, okay.
快跟我們說說!-好吧,好吧。
It's really scary. Don't say I didn't warn you.
真的很嚇人,可別說我沒警告過你們。
This better be good.
這故事最好真的精彩。
I-it takes place at a camp a lot like this one, Where just beyond the woods, there was a black lake.
故事也發生在一個營地里,跟這里很像,在森林那邊 有一個黑湖。
And just beyond the lake, there was a prison.
在湖那邊,有一個監獄。
This isn't scary.
一點都不嚇人啊。
Okay, it was a haunted pr--
好吧,那是個鬧鬼的...
It was a haunted prison.
那是個鬧鬼的監獄。
Now, on this one night, the night of the full moon,
有一天晚上,也就是滿月之夜
What they call "The blood moon"...Okay, what was at this prison was a -- was a ghost --
他們稱之為"血月"...那個監獄里,有一個鬼...
The ghost of an old man with glowing red eyes, who breathed fire!
是個老人死后變成的鬼,眼睛閃著紅光,可以噴火!
I'm bored. Can we go to sleep early?
好無聊,我們能提前回去睡覺了嗎?
I think you're forgetting about the blood moon.
我覺得你忘了今天是血月之夜吧。
What's that? !
那是什么?
Glowing eyes!
閃著紅光的眼睛!
It's the ghost!
是鬼啊!
It's the ghost! No!
鬼來啦!不要啊!
Girls!
姑娘們!
Thanks for that. Bedtime should be a treat.
謝你了啊,現在她們應該會好好睡覺了。
Well, I guess you finally rescued me at camp.
看來你終于來營地救了我一次啊。
Better late than never.
就算遲了,有也勝過無。
By the way, I should've come by and picked you up from camp.
順便說下,我當年的確該去營地把你接回家的。
That, uh, "Tough it out" stuff --
要小孩獨立自強那一套...
That was my dad talking.
都是從我爸那里學來的。
He threw me in a lake once I was afraid of.
他曾經把我丟進一個我很害怕的湖里。
Did I ever tell you about that story?
我跟你說過那事嗎?
Yeah, yeah, we've all heard that story.
是的,我們都聽過那個故事。
Now, don't feel too bad.
你也別太自責了。
I was completely wrong about Lily.
我完全會錯了莉莉的意思。