日韩色综合-日韩色中色-日韩色在线-日韩色哟哟-国产ts在线视频-国产suv精品一区二区69

手機APP下載

您現在的位置: 首頁 > 影視英語 > 美劇學習 > 摩登家庭第六季 > 正文

摩登家庭第六季(MP3+中英字幕) 第208期:泡妞絕技寶刀未老

來源:可可英語 編輯:clover ?  可可英語APP下載 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


手機掃描二維碼查看全部內容

I almost rescued her from having the time of her life.

我差點讓她沒有享受到她這輩子最快樂的時光。
Oh, that's the way of things.
有時候事情就是這樣的。
Things work out, and someday, you'll be able to see her be completely wrong about her kids.
一切都自有結果,有一天你也會看到她對她自己的孩子也產生完全錯誤的理解。
It's fun.
其實挺好玩的。
Oh. Okay.
好吧。

modern208.jpg

Want a cigar?

你想抽根雪茄嗎?
No. No, thank you.
不了,謝謝。
You know, I -- I once stole one of those when I was a kid.
我小時候曾偷過一根雪茄抽。
Made me completely dizzy.
抽的我暈乎乎的。
I don't remember the rest of the night.
我都不記得當晚后來發生的事了。
Aren't you going to that faculty follies after this?
你接下來不是要去觀看教職員才藝秀嗎?
Yeah. Give me one of those.
沒錯,那快給我一根。
I thought there was a step there.
我以為這里有一層臺階呢。
Oh, yeah, you'll get your depth perception back once you get the bandages off.
等你把繃帶拆除了,深度知覺就會回來了。
Careful in the middle, there.
樓梯中間當心點。
I still haven't a chance to --
我還沒來得及修...
I know.
我知道的。
I thought you were Alex.
我以為是艾麗克斯回來了呢。
She didn't get in.
她沒有被錄取。
Oh, no!
不要啊!
Stupid Harvard.
愚蠢的哈佛大學。
Stupid Harvard?
愚蠢的哈佛大學?
She didn't get into Princeton, either?
她也沒被普林斯頓大學錄取嗎?
No, just Harvard.
不是啦,只被哈佛拒了。
I thought that this might soften the blow.
我覺得這個有助于緩解那事對她的打擊。
And I made her her favorite dinner.
我還做了她最愛吃的菜。
You're such a good mom.
你真是個好媽媽。
There she is!
她回來啦!
Hi. I heard.
嗨,我都聽說了。
I'm so sorry.
我真的很遺憾。
Uh, thanks, mom, but Haley already made me feel a little better about it.
謝了。媽,但海莉已經讓我心里舒坦多了。
I just don't really feel like talking right now.
我現在不想說話。
I kind of just want to change my password and get into bed.
我只想去修改下密碼,然后就睡覺。
Okay.
好吧。
She just needs a little bit of time to work through it.
她只是需要點時間去淡然接受這事。
Alone?
獨自嗎?
The kids are growing up.
孩子們都長大了。
Guess they don't need us as much anymore.
看來他們已經不那么需要我們了。
Oh, well, that was the plan.
原本就該是這樣才對啊。
I just thought it would feel better than this.
我只是當初以為我們不會這么失落難受。
Me too.
我也是。
At least we still need each other.
至少我們還需要彼此。
And I get so lucky.
我真的好幸運。
Ok.
行了。
Still got it!
泡妞絕技寶刀未老!

重點單詞   查看全部解釋    
soften ['sɔfn]

想一想再看

v. (使)變柔和,(使)軟化

 
haven ['heivn]

想一想再看

n. 港口,避難所,安息所 v. 安置 ... 于港中,

聯想記憶
perception [pə'sepʃən]

想一想再看

n. 感知,認識,觀念

 
?
發布評論我來說2句

    最新文章

    可可英語官方微信(微信號:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英語學習資料.

    添加方式1.掃描上方可可官方微信二維碼。
    添加方式2.搜索微信號ikekenet添加即可。
    主站蜘蛛池模板: 高钧贤| 言承旭电影| 电影五十度黑| 又大又肥又圆的白屁股| 三年片最新电影免费观看多人互换| 宇宙刑事卡邦| 伦理<禁忌1| 色在线视频| 痛风能吃豆腐吗| 川岛海荷| 超薄打底广场舞视频| 伟大的转折| 十大臭虫图片| 张静初的三级未删减版| 第一财经在线直播电视| 林黛玉进贾府人物形象分析| 日韩 欧美 视频| 王盟| 寻梦环游记英文| 薄冰演员表| 广西地图全图可放大| 男人上路| 数字记忆法编码100| 袁波| 妈妈的朋友未删减版| 唐人街探案四免费观看| 漂亮女孩 电视剧| 湖北特产| 快手快枪快手演员表| 喜欢小红帽的原因怎么写| 在线播放的免费电影网站| 乔治克鲁尼电影作品| 富二代| jenna haze| 窗前| 西班牙女郎| 免费头像图片| 破晓东方演员表名单| 电影《地狱天堂》鬼片| 动漫头像男| 大秦帝国第一部免费观看46集|