I think my dad is really gonna enjoy returning his gift this year.
我想我爸今年會很享受退掉禮物的過程。
Mitchell, I have some really sad news.
米奇爾,我有個非常悲傷的消息。
Yes, you seem very broken up.
是啊,看你心都碎了。
Apparently, I had an uncle, uh, Cyrus, who died and out of the blue left me a pretty handsome sum.
是這樣,我有個叔叔叫賽勒斯去世了,竟給我留了一筆相當可觀的遺產。
I-I guess he didn't have a lot of other kin.
我猜他沒什么近親吧。

Okay, this is the one time I don't mind you saying "Kin."
只有這次我不介意你說這個詞。("kin"也是f**king的簡稱)
Now, when you say "handsome," are we talking carpool dad at Lily's school or are we in a more Clooney/Pitt area?
你說"可觀的"(英俊的),是指莉莉學校里那個拼車的父親,還是更像克魯尼或者皮特那樣的?
I would say more Harry Hamlin.
我覺得是哈利·哈姆林那樣的。
That's not bad at -- That's not bad at all.
那還真是不錯...相當不錯啊。
You know, and this is crazy, because, um, I just saw that the upstairs unit went back on the market,
真是不可思議,因為我剛剛看到樓上的房子開始出售了,
and Harry Hamlin would almost equal a down payment, and --
這筆哈利·哈姆林正好夠首付,而且...
I'm -- I'm sorry. I'm sorry. Look at me, spending your money.
我,我很抱歉,很抱歉。瞧我,隨意決定如何花你的錢。
No, Mitchell, it's not my money. It's our money.
不,米奇爾,這不是我的錢。是我們的錢。
I-is this a sign, Cam? I mean, we talk about it all the time. We should buy that upstairs apartment.
這是個信號嗎,小卡?我們一直都在說這事。我們應該把樓上的公寓買下來。
I don't see a reason why not!
為什么不買呢!
This is so exciting.
真是太棒了。
I know.
我知道。
I'm really proud of you, because there was a time when I wouldn't have even seen this check.
我真為你驕傲,因為曾經有段時間我根本不可能看到這張支票。
Oh, well, yes. You know, I used to be quite the impulse buyer. But I don't even recognize that guy anymore.
是啊。我以前老是沖動消費。但我再也不是那樣的人了。
I love my new faux mink, daddy. I forgot -which Gabor sister am I?
我喜歡我的新人造貂皮大衣,大爸。我又忘了,我是嘉寶姐妹中的哪個來著?
Y-you're Eva, the classy one, but listen. We need to keep the tags on it, because it's going back.
你是艾娃,漂亮的那個,但是聽我說。我們得留著吊牌,因為要把衣服退回去。
Well, then yours is going back, too.
那你的也得退。
No, that's a hard thing, because the saleslady said I look like Dr. Zhivago.
不行,那太難了,因為店員說我穿上像日瓦戈醫生。
So, is that a birthday present for you or an extremely late mid-life crisis?
所以這算是你的生日禮物,還是你在經歷嚴重遲到的中年危機?
I don't think "extremely" is necessary. It's on loan -- kind of a weekend-long test-drive.
"嚴重"這詞沒必要吧。這是借的,一周的試駕期。
I walk into a store, they make me leave my backpack behind the counter.
我走進一家店,他們把我的背包放在柜臺后面。
It's an old car salesman's trick. They're hoping I fall in love with it and never give it back.
這是老派汽車銷售員的策略。他們希望我愛上這輛車,然后買下。