You're doing a great job of hiding your excitement about this gift.
在假裝毫不興奮這點上你做得真是太棒了。
Look. It's simplicity itself. You just turn on the gas, hit the electric starter. Hit the electric starter.
你看,很簡單的。打開氣閥,點火。點火。
Phil, you might want to lay off --
菲爾,你可能要放一下手...
I'm fine. Healthy as ever.
我沒事。一如既往的健康。
I'd know if you weren't, 'cause I just saw your skeleton.
我很清楚,我剛剛看到了你的X光片。
Okay, Joe. Time for a nap in your new bed!
好了,喬。該在你的新床上睡個午覺了!
Looking for something?
你在找什么嗎?
Uh, yeah -- you. I just wanted to say what a nice party you put together.
對,找你。我想說你的派對辦得太棒了。
The secret is to know what your guests want, and I know what you want.
秘密就是了解賓客們的喜好,而我知道你想要什么。
Hey, Luke, quick lesson. This is a coaster. It prevents rings.
盧克,給你上一課。這是杯墊,能避免杯子留水印。
Thanks to you and your Dr pepper, my teak end table upstairs looks like the olympic flag. Think, Luke.
真是多謝你的樂倍汽水,我樓上的柚木桌現在看起來像奧運旗。用腦子,盧克。
Yes. Think, Luke.
是的,用腦子,盧克。
Did you get it?
你拿到了嗎?
Yep.
是的。
Sweet Mexican treasure.
美妙的墨西哥寶藏。
I was born in Florida, but thank you.
我是在佛羅里達出生的,不過謝謝。
So, you really think you're gonna buy it?
你真的決定要買了嗎?
I mean, it makes sense. We're kind of cramped where we are.
確實有必要。我們現在住得有點擠。
There she is -- our little genius. She just got accepted to Caltech.
她來了,我們的天才少女。她剛被加州理工錄取了。
Oh, that's amazing!
太棒了!
It's not that big of a deal.
沒什么了不起的。
It's a huge deal! That school pumps out Nobel prize winners the way my school pumped out stomachs.
很了不起!這學校出的諾貝爾獎得主比我們學校被搞大肚子的女生一樣多。
Enough, mom!
媽!夠了!
what was that about?
你這是要干嘛?
I didn't make a big enough fuss about her getting into Caltech, and now she's making me pay.
知道她被加州理工錄取的時候我們表現得不夠激動,現在我該付出代價了。
Well, if that's her giving you a hard time, I think you got off pretty easy.
如果她的不爽只有這么點的話,那你應該很容易就混過去了。
Well, that's true. That one never really went through a rebellious phase.
你說得沒錯。她基本沒有叛逆期。
Remember how wild we were?
還記得我們以前有多瘋狂嗎?
Were we ever!
我們有嗎!
Were we ever?
我們有嗎?