Hey, you.
你好啊。
I didn't expect to see you here today.
我沒想著能在這里見到你。
How you feeling?
你感覺怎么樣了?
Better. Turns out you don't even need an appendix. I don't even miss it anymore.
好多了,原來人沒有闌尾也能活。我完全不想念我的闌尾。
It's like Circuit City. Anyway, I've been wanting to talk to you about something.
它就像已消失的電路城一樣。我一直有話想跟你說。
This house is fantastic. I should have gone into the closet business.
這房子太棒了。我應該做衣柜生意的。
Right? I'm giving him a tour. Andy, this is Will.
我說的沒錯吧?我在領他參觀呢,安迪,這是威爾。
Nice to meet you. I'm sorry. I have to take this. It's the hospital.
很高興認識你。抱歉,我要接這個電話。是醫院的事。
He's a doctor. I met him the same day I came to visit you in the hospital. Isn't that funny?
他是名醫生。我在去醫院看你的那天遇見他的。是不是很有趣?
Super-funny.
非常有趣。
So, wait. What did you want to talk to me about?
對了,你想跟我說什么?
Just that this little heck-raiser needs to take a nap, but he's been fighting it.
就是這個小魔王該午睡了,但是他一直不肯上床。
Oh, I've got an idea. Luke had the same problem. I'm tired. Let's go to bed.
我有辦法,盧克以前也這樣。我累了。得上床睡覺覺。
Both of us? Together? Me too?
我們一起嗎?我們兩個都要上來嗎?
Yes, because we are sleepy and it's nap time!
是啊,因為我們困了,該睡午覺了!
Now wait. He'll climb in bed with us. Just give him a minute.
等著吧,他會爬上床加入我們的。給他點時間。
Okay.
好吧。
Since we're just lying here...do you remember when you -- Sorry about that.
既然我們都躺在床上...你還記得當你...抱歉。
Oh! Gosh!
天吶!
Oh, Gosh. You're gone for two minutes, you come back and find us in the big-boy bed. I can only imagine what you're thinking.
天吶。你才出去兩分鐘,回來就發現我們躺在一起。我知道你是怎么想的。
That you're trying to get this little kid to take a nap?
你們是在哄小孩子睡覺吧?
How smart is he? Say something medical.
看他多聰明?說幾句醫學用語。
20cc, stat.
20cc,馬上。
I don't understand a word, but it gets me going.
我完全聽不懂,但是聽起來好刺激。