I'm kidding. It's not like I'm gonna be wearing this for long anyways.
開玩笑的。反正我又不會穿很長時間。
Wow. This looks bad. And this looks even worse. But there's a perfectly good explanation.
這看起來很不妙啊。這下更糟了。先聽我解釋。
Hey, babe. You spill something on your dress?
寶貝,是不是什么東西撒裙子上了?
Really? That was your first guess?
沒搞錯吧?第一反應是這個啊?
Yeah, I was giving Andy a juice box.
是啊,給安迪遞果汁的時候撒的。

Mm. Not to drink -- because I'm a man.
不是我喝,我可是成年男人。
Okay, so, I'm gonna go get a dress and some shoes from Gloria's closet.
我去歌洛莉亞衣櫥里找裙子和鞋。
What happened to your shoes?
你的鞋怎么了?
Nothing.
沒怎么。
Okay.
好吧。
I've been watching the two of you, and it's pretty obvious.
我一直在觀察你們,事情很明顯。
Finally.
終于來了。
You know how to make her laugh.
你總是能逗她笑。
Anyway, I got haley a little gift, and I want to write something cute on the card. I thought you could help me, because --
我給海莉買了個小禮物,我想在賀卡上寫點好聽的。我覺得你能幫上忙,因為...
Because you're not good with words.
因為你不擅長寫那些話。
Well, I'm a doctor. I can't admit I'm not good at something. But...please?
我是個醫生。我不會說自己有什么不擅長的。但...拜托你了?
Yeah. Fine. Just...write how you feel.
好吧。就寫你自己的感覺。
Something like..."Dear Haley, I know how eyes work, But I never knew how they sparkled until I --"
比如說“親愛的海莉,我知道眼睛如何轉動。卻不知道它們如何閃耀...”
That could be macular degeneration.
那可能是黃斑變性。
Just write.
你只管寫就好。
We need to sober up.
我們得醒醒酒。
Right after I call an ex-girlfriend. I think I still love her.
等我給前女友打個電話先。我覺得我還愛著她。
Hey. Sorry we're late.
抱歉,我們來晚了。
No, that's fine. No worries. Um, so, listen, my stupid sister --
沒關系,別擔心。聽著,我的二貨姐姐...
Look, I don't want that apartment anymore.
我不想買那間公寓了。
Oh, me neither.
我也是。
Yeah, it's just that -- Well, I thought you had your heart set on it.
是的,就是...我還以為你鐵了心想買呢。
I did, but then you made such a compelling case.
我是想,但你說的也很有道理。
Hey, Mitch, I got to tell you, I was really impressed with you paying back that loan.
米奇,我必須得說,我真沒想到你會還我錢。
I'm sorry. What? Excuse me?
抱歉,你說什么?
I'm sorry. I should be thanking you, too. I forgot about that down payment I helped you guys with.
抱歉,也該謝謝你。我都忘了幫你們付過首付。
It was so long ago. Anyway, yeah. Nice birthday surprise.
好久以前的事了。不管怎么說。很棒的生日驚喜哦。
You gave him my money, didn't you?
你把我的錢給他了,是吧?
Your money? I thought you said it was our money.
你的錢?你不是說是我們的錢嗎。
Why would it be our money? You didn't even know my uncle Remus.
怎么會是我們的錢?你都不認識我雷穆斯舅舅。