I just -- I guess I'm just more into the chase right now. You know, like, the fun. I'm just not looking for anything serious.
我只是,我想我更喜歡追求的過程。你知道的,那種樂趣。我還不想開始認真的戀愛關系。
Well, it's good you know what you want -- Before anyone got hurt.
你知道想要什么,這很好...在大家都沒受傷害之前。
Yeah.
是啊。
Thanks.
謝謝。

Of course I have the receipt. Ow!...Kay, what if I didn't?
我當然有收據了。要是沒有怎么辦?
Oh, there she is! Okay, everybody, I want to make a toast!
她來了!各位,讓我們舉起酒杯!
Oh, any excuse.
又找借口喝酒。
To my brilliant daughter...So, not you.
敬我才華橫溢的女兒...不是你。
who worked for 12 years to get into Caltech, the most prestigious college --
努力了12年終于考進加州理工大學,最有威望的學院...
Mom, it's really not a big deal.
媽媽,真的沒什么大不了的。
Oh, honey, wait, wait, wait -- you said yourself it's the best scientist school in the country.
親愛的,等等等等,你自己說過的那是全國最好的科學家學校。
Well, I most definitely did not use those words.
我絕對沒有用那些字眼。
Congratulations, Alex.
恭喜你,艾麗克斯。
We expect great things from you -- unlike some of the other children in this family.
我們相信你會有很大的成就...不像這個家里的某些其他孩子。
Well, I snagged a doctor, so she must be talking about you.
我釣到了一個醫生,所以她一定是在說你。
I'm very proud of you.
我非常為你自豪。
Okay, well, I haven't even decided.
行了,我還沒做決定呢。
I still might go to my safety school.
我還是可能去上我的保底學校。
Great. Now this.
這下可好。
If she goes to the other place, it's even more expensive.
要是她決定上另外那所大學,學費會更高。
It's not gonna happen. Please. She's just trying to punish me. And don't worry about the money. I got my bonus.
不會的,拜托。她只是在懲罰我。而且別擔心錢的事,有我的獎金呢。
Yeah.
是啊。
Wait. What? What did you do?
慢著,怎么了?你做了什么?
Did you pay back my dad? Please, please, please.
你還錢給我爸了嗎?拜托你說是的。
No, no, no. - Yes, I did. Not that it changed anything.
不是吧。-是的,我還了。但并沒有改變什么。
Okay, don't be mad at Phil. He's not the bad guy here. He is.
好了,別生菲爾的氣。他不是這里的惡人,他才是。
Look at him, sitting over there like he's the king of the world.
瞧瞧他,坐在那里,好像他是全世界的國王似的。
What father takes money from his own children?
什么樣的父親會收兒女的錢啊?
Not like he needs it. He lives in this palace.
他又不需要,他住在這個宮殿里。
Meanwhile, our whole family's sharing a bathroom the size of his closet. I know. I've paced it out.
而我們全家人共用一間跟他家衣櫥一樣大的衛生間。我知道,我用腳量過的。
Okay, what about me?
好吧,那我呢?