Doctor! I need your help. I've been drinking this tequila, and I cannot find the worm. I think I just swallow it.
醫生,我需要你的幫助。我在喝這瓶龍舌蘭酒,可我找不到蠕蟲了。我想可能是被我吞了。
That's very serious. That worm could eat your insides in a matter of hours.
那很嚴重。蠕蟲在幾小時內就能吞食你的內臟。
Well, there must be something she can do.
一定有什么辦法可以搶救吧。
Drink pickle juice. The worm cannot survive in pickle juice.
喝腌黃瓜汁。蠕蟲在腌黃瓜汁里無法存活。
Is this enough? - Just.
這些夠了嗎?-剛好。

Thank you, doctor. I'm feeling better already.
謝謝你,醫生,我已經感覺好多了。
You got lucky.
你很幸運。
The only other treatment is to freeze the worm to death by lowering the body temperature with an ice bath.
另一個治療辦法是泡在冰水浴缸里使體溫降低從而將蠕蟲凍死。
I feel it inside of me.
我覺得它在我體內蠕動。
No. I think it's inside of me. I knew we should've poured the tequila in your bellybutton. That's why they have these systems in place.
不,我覺得在我身體里。我就知道應該把龍舌蘭倒進你肚臍里的。這些規矩是有存在的道理的。
I heard an expensive car pull out. I figured you were in it.
我聽見一部昂貴的轎車開走了。我以為你在里面呢。
Oh, yeah, that was Will going to the hospital. I just came to get my dress.
是啊,威爾回醫院去了。我只是來拿我的裙子。
Um, he gave me this card, but he writes like a doctor. Can you read it for me?
他給我一張卡片,不過字跡太潦草了。你能給我讀一下嗎?
No. That sounds way too personal.
不,那是你們的隱私。
Ohh, come on! I visited you in the hospital.
拜托,我都去醫院看你了。
Just do it!
讀吧!
Nah, I'm okay.
不了。
Can you just see if you can read it? I can't.
你看看能不能認出來嘛?我看不懂。
I'd rather not.
還是算了。
Can you even read? Can you please try? - I'll try. Yeah, no, I'll try.
你識字嗎?試一下好嗎?-好吧,我試試。
Thank you. - You're welcome.
謝謝你。-不客氣。
Dear Haley, I know how eyes work, but I never knew how they sparkled until I met you.
親愛的海莉,我知道眼睛如何轉動,但直到遇見你我才知道它們有多么閃耀。
I know how hearts work, but I never knew they could sing until I met you. Love, Will.
我知道心臟如何跳動,但直到遇見你我才知道它會歌唱。愛你的威爾。
Oh, crap.
該死。
Really? I thought it was kind of sweet. The doctor part, then it circled around back to you.
是嗎?我覺得寫得挺甜蜜的。以醫生的口吻來寫他對你的感覺。
Why does he have to be so into me, you know? We met like two weeks ago. A gold heart! Really?
他為什么要這么喜歡我呢?我們兩周前才認識。心形金項鏈!開什么玩笑?