You're still on that thing?
你還在看嗎?
What are you constantly looking at on your computer?
你一直盯著電腦到底看什么呢?
Is that a question you really want people asking around here?
你真的想要家里的人開始問這個問題嗎?
Indeed, it is not.
說得對,我不想。
I'm just checking college acceptances.
我只是在看大學錄取情況。
I mean, they should be posting them any day.
學校隨時可能發通知。
You cannot spend your entire spring break worrying about college admissions.
你不能把整個春假花在等錄取通知上吧。
You should go to that -- that music festival thing with Haley.
你應該跟海莉一起去那個音樂節。
Do something fun. Learn to relax a --
找點樂子,學會放松。。
Do we have to keep every remote we have ever owned?
我們所有的遙控器都得留著嗎?
Somewhere in a landfill, a laser disc just ejected.
垃圾填埋場的某處剛有個光驅彈了出來。
Uh, I can't bring Alex to the festival because I am going for work to research new fashion trends.
我不能帶艾麗克斯去音樂節,因為我是去工作,勘查最新流行趨勢。
I need to blend in, you know?
我得和人們打成一片,你知道嗎?
Everyone will think she's a cop.
所有人都會以為她是條子。
Well, I could sit here and worry and ruin my day, or I could go with Haley and ruin hers.
我可以坐在這擔驚受怕毀掉自己的一天,或者跟海莉一起去毀掉她的一天。
I'll grab my sunscreen.
我去拿我的防曬霜。
Good morning.
早上好。
Hey, Dad.
爸。
I hate to shame you, but Haley woke up before you.
我不想讓你難堪,可海莉起得比你早。
Well, Haley didn't run a 10K yesterday to raise awareness for alopecia.
海莉昨天沒跑十公里去為禿頭癥患者爭取關注。
What's alopecia?
禿頭癥是什么?
That is why I run.
這就是我去跑步的原因。
Honey, I could really use your help with spring cleaning today.
親愛的,今天的春季大掃除真的需要你的幫助。
I got to get all these boxes down to the donation center.
我需要把這些盒子都拿到捐贈中心去。
Wish I could, but I've got work.
我想幫,可是我要工作。
Then Luke and I have got some important trampolining to do.
然后還要和盧克一起跳蹦床。
I just love how equally we divide our responsibilities.
我真喜歡這么平等的分工方式。
Figured we'd do a little father/son bonding since your school trip was canceled.
鑒于你的學校活動取消了,我們該做點父子活動。
You can teach me the Dunphy Tuck.
你可以教我鄧菲翻轉。
I love your enthusiasm, son, but it's way too dangerous.
我欣賞你的熱情,但那太危險了。
One wrong move, and you're eating springs.
一個動作錯了,你就可能摔個嘴啃彈簧。
Oh, no, no, those are --
不,那不是...
Is that my banjo?
那是我的班卓琴嗎?
When I met this little lady sitting next to me, it was love at first sight.
當我遇見身邊這位女士的時候,我們一見鐘情。
Yep, I've been noodling around on the ol' flyswatter for a couple of years now.
是的,我已經彈棉花彈了好幾年了。
I was inspired by the greats - Scruggs, Kermit.
被偉大前輩們所激勵——斯克魯日,科米特。
It's hard to practice, though, because it gets Claire so hot and bothered.
盡管這玩意練起來很難,因為它會讓克萊爾欲火焚身。