日韩色综合-日韩色中色-日韩色在线-日韩色哟哟-国产ts在线视频-国产suv精品一区二区69

手機APP下載

您現在的位置: 首頁 > 影視英語 > 美劇學習 > 緋聞女孩 > 緋聞女孩第四季 > 正文

緋聞女孩第四季(MP3+中英字幕):第6集:詹妮回來了

來源:可可英語 編輯:sophie ?  可可英語APP下載 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


掃描二維碼可進行跟讀訓練
  下載MP3到電腦  [F8鍵暫停/播放]   批量下載MP3到手機

Gossip gril here,

"八卦天后"在此
you're one of the resources
這是您了解曼哈頓名流們
into the scandalous lives of Manhattan's elite.
緋聞的唯一渠道
Hey! Hey! Hey! Are you kidding me?
沒開玩笑吧,怎么老是你
Hey, you again.
嘿,我們又見面了
Tell me why you're drinking alone,
告訴我你為何獨自借酒澆愁
and I'll you anything you want.
我也會如實告知,你想知道的一切
I thought I could start over, but it turns out
我本以為可以重頭來過,但到頭來才發現
college is just high school with more expensive books.
大學只不過是書本費更貴的高中而已
Now I'm in with Serena, and I can find something
現在我和瑟琳娜走得很近,我敢保證
even bigger to take her down with.
我能發掘出更具威力的秘密瓦解她
I better not find out that this was about protecting nate.
最好別讓我發現你這么做是為了保護內特
If you're falling for him-- I'm not.
如果你愛上了他,我沒有
You sure about this?
你確定要這么做嗎
The captain is being charged
上尉被指控
with embezzlement and fraud.
挪用公款,犯有欺詐罪
There's a different way to get our lives back, dad,
爸,我們還有別的辦法回歸原來的生活
one that doesn't require another felony.
肯定有合法的途徑讓我們重新過上富足的生活
You be a man and you turn yourself in.
像個男人一樣,自首吧
The moment you slept with Jenny Humphrey--
你和珍妮?漢弗瑞上床的那一刻
that was the best thing that ever happened to me
對我來說,是最高興的事
because I got over you.
因為,我已經徹底把你給忘了
If that's the truth,
如果這是事實
then why haven't you told anyone about Jenny?
什么你不把珍妮的事告訴大家呢
You wouldn't.
你不會說出去的
I need to get an interview for someone
我需要為一個想申請帕森斯設計學校
who will be applying to Parsons. Her name's Jenny Humphrey.
的女孩安排一個面試,她叫珍妮?漢弗瑞
Hello?
有人嗎
Somebody there?
有人在嗎
Who's there?
誰在那兒呢
I know it's you, Chuck!
我知道是你,恰克
Help!
救命啊
Somebody help!
快來人救救我
They say waking up is hard to do...
大家都說,晨起并非易事
especially when you're not alone.
尤其是前晚有人陪伴一同入眠
What have we here?
快瞧瞧這兒發生了什么
Bed unslept in,
徹夜未歸
hair in missionary disarray,
頭發散亂
and yesterday's dress with today's shame all over it.
你此刻的羞愧感全寫在昨天穿的裙子上了
No shame.
我沒覺得羞愧
For your information, we just stayed up talking all night.
澄清一下,我們昨夜只是聊天而已
So does this chatty insomniac have a name?
哦,那這個健談的失眠癥患者叫什么啊
Colin. The cab stealer.
科林,跟我搶出租的那家伙
Oh, well, you showed him.
哇哦,看來你給他好好上了一課呢
It turns out he actually has some redeeming qualities.
事實上,他還是有些迷人之處的
He's handsome in an old hollywood way. He's smart.
有著傳統好萊塢男星的精致面龐,機智聰敏
And even though he's a businessman,
盡管是個生意人
he's more interested in talking about Lichtenstein and Warhol,
卻對利希滕斯坦和沃霍爾這些畫家非常感興趣
which he collects, by the way.
順便提一句,他還收藏了這些名家的畫作
So what are you doing here?
那你回來干什么呢
He also collects women that he puts into cabs.
他還喜歡收集女人,每天早上
A new one each morning.
他都幫不同的女人叫的士
And I'm not gonna be one of them. I won't be.
我可不想,也絕不會成為其中一員
What's wrong with you? You look exhausted.
你怎么了,看起來筋疲力盡的樣子
I had another Chuck nightmare. It was awful.
我又做了一個關于恰克的噩夢,這真是糟透了
I was in "wait until dark."
我夢見自己是《盲女驚魂記》的女主角
and I knew that he was there,
而且我敢肯定,恰克就在那
just lying in wait like in real life.
伺機等待,就像現實生活中一樣
But then when he attacked me,
但當他襲擊我的時候
he turned out to be a she.
我卻突然發現所謂的"他"其實是個女孩
Like Chuck in drag or an actual girl?
是恰克男扮女裝,還是夢中兇手真是女孩呢
I don't know! I was blind.
我也不知道,在夢里我可個盲女呢
Well, it makes sense you're dreaming about being attacked
恰克向你宣戰,你夢見他對你圖謀不軌
ever since chuck declared war.
這很正常
I guess. But then why a girl?
也許吧,但為什么行兇的是個女孩呢
And that hair--
她頭發
so long and...
好長
B., hey, can we talk about this on our way to school? B
咱們能在上學路上邊走邊談嗎
Without the cab stealer,
這回沒人跟我搶出租了
I have no excuse for being late for a class,
我上課再遲到,就說不過去了
And I promised the dean I'd be a model student.
我答應系主任要做個模范學生
Uh, I'm gonna meet you there.
那咱們學校見吧
There's something I need to do first.
有些事我得先去處理一下
Okay.
好吧
Hey, man. What are you doing up so early?
伙計,這么早什么事啊
Oh, just visiting my dad. Thought I'd check in. You okay?
去探望我爸爸,打電話來問問你還好嗎
Yeah, well, Vanessa went to stay with her folks for a while so...
還好吧,瓦內薩搬去和她家人住了
Sorry, man.
兄弟,真抱歉
Probably for the best, though, right?
這樣也許是為了大家好,對吧
Yeah, I suppose. I guess part of her
但愿吧,她內心深處
just believes that I'll always be in love with Serena
始終覺得,我對瑟琳娜念念不忘
no matter what I say.
我怎么解釋都無濟于事
Yeah. Crazy.
是啊,很瘋狂,對吧
So, uh, what about you?
你還好嗎
How was your big night with Juliet?
你和茱麗葉的"夢幻之夜"過的如何
Totally worth the wait.
等這么久,絕對值了
At least I thought so.
起碼我是這么認為的
What do you mean?
這話什么意思
This morning, she bolted. She said she couldn't skip class.
今天早上,她急著出門,說是不能翹課
So?
那又怎樣
So I thought she'd want to hang.
我覺得她不想跟我在一起
You know, maybe have breakfast at Tom's,
說不定是要趕去湯姆家吃早飯呢
Stay in bed all day. I don't know.
然后臥床一整天,我也說不準
Right, well, I'm gonna ignore the fact
我要暫時無視
that you have the best problems ever,
你遇到的這個史上最甜蜜的問題
and tell you just not to read too much into it.
安慰你下,別想太多,沒事的
I know this might come as a shock,
我知道你也許很難相信
but maybe she didn't want to skip class.
但或許她真的只是不想翹課而已
All right. I gotta go. Talk to you later.
好吧,我掛了,回頭再聊
Juliet?
茱麗葉
Nate?
內特
Oh, so the campus crusade continues?
看來校園大戰繼續上演了
You haven't punished Blair enough for driving Eva away?
布萊爾趕走伊娃,你還沒報復夠嗎
As I told her, I've hardly begun.
就像我跟她說的那樣,這只是個開始
Besides, I actually like it here.
其實,我真的還挺喜歡這的
Chuck.
恰克
From what I hear, they've got someone big to replace Martha
聽說,他們找了個大腕接替瑪莎
for the psychology of business lecture.
教授商業心理學課
Apparently, he's fortune 500. I'm curious to meet the man,
顯然,他是財富500強之一,我也很期待見到他
see what lessons there are to be learned.
看看自己能從他身上學到什么
Speaking of, where's Blair?
話說,布萊爾人呢
Don't tell me she threw in the towel after just one round?
別告訴我,她這么快就認輸了
She'll be here.
她會來的
If you'll excuse me, I'm going to sit with them.
恕我失陪,我要坐在美女身邊
From what I hear, badminton players know how to handle a shuttlecock.
據我所知,羽毛球選手擅長互動
Hold the door, please.
請別關門
Colin. Hey. What are you doing here?
科林,你怎么在這兒
This is psychology of business, right?
這是商業心理學課,對吧
Yeah, but...
沒錯,但你
Oh, no. Don't tell me you're...
不要告訴我你是
The new professor.
新來的教授
I take it from your less than glowing enthusiasm
看來你對這件事情不怎么感冒啊
that you are now one of my...
現在你是我的
Students. Yes.
學生,是的
They say life is full of surprises,
人們總說,生活中驚喜連連
that our dreams really can come true.
有時夢境也會成真
Hello?
有人在嗎
Then again,
但同樣地
So can our nightmares.
噩夢也會成真
Anybody there?
有人在家嗎
Welcome home, Jenny Humphrey.
珍妮?漢弗瑞,歡迎回家
We've missed you.
我們都想念你了
Blair, whatever you're about to do,
布萊爾,別想耍什么手段
my dad and Lily are gonna be home any minute.
我爸爸和莉莉馬上到家
Not to worry, little J.
別擔心,小珍妮
This is going to be a very short conversation.
我說兩句就走
I let you walk away after you whored yourself out to Chuck
在你不知廉恥地和恰克春宵一度之后
because I assumed you were smart enough
我放你一馬,因為我覺得你夠聰明
never to come back.
不會再回來趟這渾水
I might've been willing
但我也并非無情之人
to make exceptions for holidays, birthdays,
假日,生日,以及家人突發疾病時
health emergencies of immediate family members,
我可以破例讓你回來
but I don't believe any of those scenarios apply.
但如今看來,情況并非如此
Blair, I'm just here for one day.
布萊爾,我只待一天就走
I have an interview with Tim Gunn,
提姆?甘讓我來面試
and if everything goes well, then he'll write me
如果一切順利,他會給我寫一封推薦信
parsons is still in Manhattan, is it not?
帕森斯也在曼哈頓嗎
Lower Manhattan.
曼哈頓的下東區
It's a hundred blocks away from the upper east side--
完全遠離上東區的世界
Semantics. You were banished.
我說的很清楚了,你被流放了
If people think I'm not a woman of my word,
如果大家發現我的話不作數后
the whole system could break down.
就沒有人會再服從我了
Look, Blair, I'm not looking to destabilize your social order.
布萊爾,我無意動搖你的統治
You know how much fashion means to me,
你知道時裝設計對我意義重大
and Parsons is the school for it.
帕森斯是我心中的圣殿
I'll call you a car to take you back to Hudson
我會叫車把你送回哈德孫
and wait while you pack.
并且親自監督你打包走人
How about a day pass?
我申請破例停留一天可以嗎
I promise I'll leave directly after my interview.
我保證面試之后立刻走人
And, you know, who knows if Tim Gunn's even gonna like my work?
也許提姆?甘根本看不上我的作品呢
But either way, I promise I won't set foot in Manhattan
無論如何,我保證今年不會再回來
for the rest of the year, not even Christmas.
圣誕節也不會回來
Jenny-free holiday season.
節假日,無珍妮
It's been on my wish list for quite some time.
這是我一直以來的夢想
Amnesty till midnight.
特赦至午夜之前
Thank you.
謝謝你
I'm not done.
我還沒說完呢
There are terms.
你要做出保證
See no one, speak to no one,
不見任何人,不說任何話
and don't step foot outside this apartment
除非去面試
except for your interview.
否則不許踏出公寓半步
Fine.
可以
Good-bye, little J.
再見,小珍妮
I look forward to never seeing you again.
我很期待與你后會無期
So...
我們
running into each other at a prison.
在監獄遇到
That's... kind of awkward.
這有點小尷尬
Yeah, especially because you said you were going to class.
是啊,特別是在我以為你去上課的情況下
Were you following me or something?
你是在跟蹤我嗎
No. No, I wasn't following you, okay?
不,我沒有跟蹤你,好嗎
I'm visiting my dad.
我是來看我老爸的
He's in for fraud and embezzlement.
他因欺詐和挪用公款而坐牢
He just got transferred down from upstate.
他剛從州北部轉獄過來
Oh, my god. Why didn't you tell me?
天啊,你怎么沒告訴我
Well, it's usually not a part of my "A" Game pillow talk.
這顯然不會被當做枕邊細語來炫耀吧
I mean, it was in all the papers.
這事早已見諸報端
I thought you might know,
我以為你已有所耳聞了呢
And--and I wouldn't have to talk about it.
所以我沒有主動提起
No, I-I didn't.
不,我不知道
I'm sorry. I wasn't living in the city then.
抱歉,我那時不在這里
No, it's okay.
沒關系
It's nice to actually have someone to talk to
能和可以理解這件事的人談談
who might understand.
感覺很好
So who are you here for?
那你來看誰呢
Your brother you were telling me about?
你說過的那個弟弟嗎
No.
不是的
I'm a volunteer...
我是志愿者
for the prison literacy program.
來教犯人們識字的
Why didn't you just tell me that this morning?
你今早為什么要瞞我呢
Look, all I wanted to do was stay in bed with you, and...
我只想和你兩情繾綣
I don't know. I guess I just felt weird
我也說不清,或許是我擔心你會誤解我
bailing on you for some convicts.
來這是為了保釋什么人出獄呢
Like you said,
就像你說的
Not exactly the best pillow talk.
這種事情不會被當做枕邊細語
Well, I think it's great you do something like that.
我覺得你做的工作高尚極了
All right, I gotta get going
好吧,在我爸疑心我去了哪里之前
before my dad wonders where I am.
我得去看他了
But, um, is it cool if I swing by later,
我待會兒去找你好嗎
check out your class?
看看你課上得如何
Oh, no.
不用了
I just got a text message
我剛收到短信
saying that my session was canceled.
我的課程取消了
I'll see you back in the city?
我們回去再見好嗎
Okay.
好吧
Hey. You are never going to believe who's back in town.
你絕對想不到是誰回來了
What's wrong?
出什么事了
Our new psychology of business professor is Colin,
商業心理學的新教授竟然是科林
The guy from last night.
昨晚和我在一起的人
Cab guy? What are the odds?
搶出租車的那個嗎,世界真小
I can't believe this is happening.
真不敢相信會有這等事
I'm already on thin ice with the dean.
我和系主任的關系已經很緊張了
What am I supposed to do?
我該怎么辦啊
Nothing. You make sure that he knows that there will be
不用擔心,你告訴他,不能再有
no more cuddling or art talk
擁抱和甜言蜜語了
and that you expect to be treated exactly the same
要他對你和其他學生一視同仁
as if the two of you had never met.
就當之前的事沒發生過
I really like him, though.
可我真的很喜歡他
But I'll talk to him.
但我會去跟他談
Office hours! Not his apartment!
辦公室,而不是他家里
Bye.
拜拜
Bye.
拜拜
Did you happen to know
你知道嗎
That Jenny Humphrey was back on my island?
珍妮?漢弗瑞居然回到我的地盤來了
Really? She must have a lot of nerve,
真的嗎,她膽子可真大啊
considering you banned her from the city.
你都把她從紐約城里趕出去了
If people found out she defied you--
如果人們看到她這樣挑戰你的權威
They won't. And let me remind you,
沒人會知道的,我可告訴你
I sent her packing for both of our sakes.
我趕她走,對你我都好
If it was ever made public
如果世人得知
that you had a dangerous liaison with a teenage brooklynite
你和一個布魯克林女孩有過親熱關系
who also technically is your stepsister,
何況這人還是繼母的女兒
You'd be socially guillotined.
那你就遺臭萬年了
Well, I'd be mad
好吧,那就是說
to have anything to do with her return then, wouldn't I?
她的歸來跟我肯定沒有關系了對吧
Arthur, pull the car around.
阿瑟,把車開過來
It's time to make the stop I requested.
是時候去我說過的那個地方了
Reporting for duty!
有什么吩咐嗎
I need you three little pigs
我要你們這三個小東西
to huff and puff over to the van der Woodsens'.
去范德伍森家走一遭
You're on stakeout. Jenny Humphrey is back.
珍妮?漢弗瑞回來了,你們去監視她
She's violating your order to exile?
她居然違抗你的命令回來了
I gave her a day pass,
我給了她一天時間
but she is not to move one inch outside that building
沒有我的允許,她必須呆在樓里
without me knowing. Got it?
寸步不離,明白嗎
Nothing could be more entertaining
沒有什么比給金發美女禁足更有意思了
than bottle blonde recon. But we'll still dying to know
但我們還是迫切地想知道
why you deported Jenny in the first place.
你當初為什么把珍妮趕走呢
Yours is not to wonder why. Yours is to do or die.
你們的任務不是好奇,要么干活要么去死
Go!
快點去
I can't believe I didn't know you were coming back.
我居然不知道你要回來
Well, I'm only here for a day.
我只回來一天
I didn't want to make a big deal out of it.
我沒想弄得聲勢浩大
If dad put out a spread like this every time you came home,
如果你每次回來老爸都有歡迎儀式的話
I'd be inviting you more often.
我會經常邀請你回來的
Thanks?
謝謝
Well, these are so lovely. I can see why Tim Gunn
這些設計太可愛了,我現在知道
is dying to meet with you.
為什么蒂姆?甘這么急切地要見你了。
Are you kidding? He knows what I do.
你開玩笑嗎,他可知道我是誰
Parsons would be lucky to have her.
能錄她是帕森斯的榮幸
Hey, how about, uh, dinner at Babbo tonight,
我們晚上一起去巴布吃飯吧
celebrate us all being back together?
慶祝一下我們的團聚
Um, I'd actually kinda rather stay in, if that's okay.
如果可以的話,我還是想留在房間里
Um, dad's chili?
吃老爸做的辣椒
What? When have you ever passed up babbo?
你居然會對巴布說不
Yeah, I know, but I have a, um, a couple finishing touches
但我還些設計沒有完工
to do on my dresses, so if you guys will excuse me...
所以我還是不去了
I'm sorry, Rufus,
不好意思,魯弗斯
But the chili-- the smell, it lingers.
不過辣椒的味道,不是很好
what? Must be the cumin.
什么,一定是孜然的問題
Okay, so what's really going on?
到底怎么了
Well, blair stopped by with her welcome wagon.
布萊爾帶著她招牌式的歡迎來過了
I don't know why
我也不知道為什么
I thought I could sneak back in for a day, but...
我本以為能神不知鬼不覺的回來一天
Well, how did she know you were here before I did?
我都不知道你要回來,她又怎么知道的
She's the wicked witch of the upper east side.
她可是上東區女巫
You know, I'm sure one of her monkeys
我肯定是她的某個跟班
spotted me getting off the train or something.
看到我下火車了或什么
But it's fine. She's giving me a day pass
不過還好,她給了我一天時間
as long as I don't see or talk to anyone.
只要我不見外人就行
That's ridiculous.
這也太荒唐了
Yeah, it is 100% vintage crazy-ass Blair.
不過這完完全全就是瘋婆子布萊爾的風格
But really, though, I mean, I have no interest in going back
不過話說回來,我也沒什么興趣
To being G.I. Jenny and warring with Blair.
回來跟布萊爾大戰一場
How very gandhi of you.
你真仁慈
But in case eastern philosophy does fail you,
但以防上東區的習氣傷害到你
how about I meet you downtown after my class
我放學了去市中心接你吧
and I can escort you back up here?
可以把你送回來,怎么樣
Thanks, but really,
謝謝,不過
The only person I have to worry about today is Tim Gunn.
我目前所擔心的人只有蒂姆?甘
Hello?
Is anybody home?
有人在家嗎
Chuck.
是恰克
It's all right. I'll deal with him.
沒事,我去對付他
What are you doing here, Chuck?
恰克,你來干嗎
Oh. I heard Jenny was back. I wanted to speak with her.
聽說珍妮回來了,我想跟她談談
And say what? "I'm sorry for taking advantage of you
談什么, "對不起我占你便宜了"
"and letting my psycho ex-girlfriend
"還讓我那個瘋子前女友"
run you out of town"?
"把你趕出城了"嗎
Something like that, except without the sarcasm.
差不多吧,不過沒這么冷嘲熱諷
Yeah, well, I think I can deliver that message,
我可以替你轉達
And I think you can find the elevator.
你應該找得到電梯在哪吧
Oh, how can I argue with big brother?
我怎么能跟哥哥爭論呢
I'll just grab these blueprints Lily left for me.
我就把莉莉留給我的圖紙拿走了
I'll let you get back to your Hemingway complex.
你回去繼續忙你的春秋大作吧
You know, I almost respect this side to you, humphrey.
我其實還敬佩你這種特長的,漢弗瑞
Tell Jenny I said hello, and I'm truly sorry.
幫我向珍妮帶好,跟她說我很抱歉
Hey.
Oh. You raced out of class pretty fast.
你下課后跑得倒挺快
Was I that boring? Come to think of it,
我很無聊嗎,這樣想想
you raced off pretty fast this morning as well.
你今天早上跑得也挺快的
Well, I know the routine. I wanted to save you the effort
我了解你的流程,給你省點力氣
of walking me out and hailing me a cab.
省得你送我出去,還幫我攔出租了
Does that mean you think last night was a mistake?
你的意思是昨晚是個錯誤
The opposite, actually.
恰恰相反
I had a lot of fun last night,
我昨晚很開心
which is why I didn't want you to think
這也是為什么我不想讓你認為
I was one of your usual conquests.
我只是你的一個普通的戰利品
You made that pretty clear last night
當你昨晚拒絕淪陷的時候
when you declined to be conquered.
已經表現的很明顯了
All of this, however, was before I found out
然而,所有這些都發生在我知道
you were my professor.
你是我的教授之前
And relationships with faculty are strictly forbidden,
與教工有染是學校明文禁止的
and I-I don't want last night to affect
我不希望昨晚發生的事影響到
how you treat me as a student.
咱倆的正常師生關系
I've gotta say, that didn't sound very heartfelt.
我得說,你的話不夠真誠啊
Wanna try it again with a little more conviction?
再想點更篤定的說辭來聽
I've said what I needed to say.
我想說的已經說完了
You can have the T.A. mark my papers.
你可以讓助教來批閱我的論文
May I offer a counterproposal?
我可以提個相反的建議嗎
I have to go to this party tonight
我今晚有個派對需要出席
for "The New York Observer."
是《紐約觀察者》辦的
I'm getting some kind of eligible bachelor award.
我要領個頒給某些差強人意的學士的獎項
Will you come with me?
你愿意和我一起去嗎
Wouldn't bringing a date
你不覺得帶個約會對象去
make you ineligible for an award like that?
會讓你變得不配領獎嗎
Maybe having you on my arm would be honor enough.
能挽你在臂彎就足夠榮幸了
If I give up my bachelor title
我寧愿放棄什么學士的頭銜
and commit to getting to know you better,
去交換能更加了解你
Maybe you could put off
或者你可以把
mastering the psychology of business
商務心理學拿第一
for another semester?
的目標向后緩緩
Well, it's not like business is my major.
我的專業也不是商業
And it's still the add/drop period, so...
況且現在還是選課階段
I'll pick you up.
下課我來接你
The messenger's picking them up.
有人會來收的
So that the models can get fitted, okay?
這樣模特就能試衣了
Of course. I tell him extra careful, special delivery.
好的,我會叫他遞送時格外小心的
All right.
好的
Thanks, Vanya. Vanya
謝謝你
Why are you calling me?
你干嘛打我電話
I understand your reluctance to ever speak to me again.
我知道你不想再和我說話
And I don't wanna bother you.
我也不愿打擾你
I was picking up some Bass Industries blueprints earlier,
我之前去拿拜斯集團圖紙時
and it seems I mistakenly took your portfolio.
不小心拿錯了你的設計簿
Chuck, I don't know what type of game you're playing,
恰克,我不知道你在搞什么鬼
but my interview's in an hour.
但是我還有一個小時就要面試了
You have to bring it back right now.
你得馬上給我送回來
I would, of course,
我當然會
but I'm heading into a meeting I can't reschedule.
不過我正要去開會,不能改期
Can you swing by the Empire?
你能繞到帝國酒店來拿一下嗎
No! I'm not supposed to go anywhere but my interview,
不行,我除了面試外哪都不能去
and I definitely can't see you.
我肯定不能和你見面
So you won't have to.
你也不必
I left it at the front desk with my concierge.
我把它放在前臺禮賓那里了
Good luck today.
祝你好運
No, chuck!
不行,恰克
Spotted--
現場播報
B.'s disciples hot on little J.'s tail.
B的紀律小組隨時盯緊小J
This is fun.
這下有戲看了
And hopefully it's about to get more so.
越激烈越好
Follow that cab!
跟緊那部出租車
Don't tell me you lost her.
別和我說你們跟丟了
Watch out, J. Break a deal with the devil...
當心了, J和惡魔玩毀約
We didn't. She just walked into the Empire.
不是,她剛走進帝國大廈
And there will be hell to pay.
那就到地獄去償罪吧
Dan, you didn't have to meet me here.
丹,你不必到這里來接我
Besides, I'm already late.
再說,我已經遲到了
I was in the neighborhood. But this is Veronica,
我剛就在附近,這位是維朗妮卡
and she was out here waiting for you.
她會在那兒等你
Oh, sorry. Hi. I'm Jenny Humphrey.
對不起,你好,我是珍妮?漢弗瑞
I had a couple last-minute organizational issues.
我還有點緊急問題
No problem, Jenny.
沒關系,珍妮
But the models are already inside getting dressed,
不過模特在里面已經換好裝了
and Mr. Gunn is on a very tight schedule today.
甘先生今天日程安排得很滿
Uh, wish me luck?
祝我好運吧
I don't have to. I mean, admittedly,
我不用,我是說,顯然
you're my sister, and I love you, so I'm biased.
你是我妹妹,我愛你,我肯定偏袒你
But if you can take Blair in stride today,
既然今天你能從容搞定布萊爾
Tim Gunn will be a piece of cake.
蒂姆?甘對你來說就是小菜一碟
Don't tell him I said that.
別跟他說我這么說過
Okay. Thank you.
好的,謝謝
All right. I'll be out here waitin' for ya.
我就在外面等你
Collect call from a correctional facility.
從教養院打來的付費電話
Do you accept these charges?
你接受這項付費業務嗎
Yes. Ben, I'm so glad you called.
接受,本,很高興你來電話了
Where were you today?
你今天都到哪里去了
I came, but Nate--
我來了,但是內特
I thought I told you to stop seeing him.
我記得我叫你不要再見他了
His father's in prison with you.
他父親和你在一個監獄
What? Don't they make you do your homework at Columbia?
什么,你沒在哥大做背景調查嗎
I did, but he just transferred,
我做了,不過他剛轉獄
and I bumped into Nate outside.
我今天在外面碰巧撞見內特
Don't worry. I made something up.
放心,我唬住了他
You're wrong about him, you know.
你對他的看法是錯的
I mean, we... we talked.
我們談過了
And he's not like the others. He might actually understand.
他不像其他人,他可能真的能理解
Understand what exactly?
到底能理解什么
That your big brother's in prison? Maybe.
你哥哥蹲監獄,也許
But what happens when he starts asking questions about why?
但如果他問你為什么,那該怎么辦
You think he's gonna understand then?
你覺得他還能理解嗎
I don't know. I just...
我不知道,我只是
I don't want to lie to him anymore.
我不想再對他撒謊了
Maybe you're right.
也許你是對的
I've put a lot on you. You're my little sister.
我給你太多責任了,你只是我的妹妹
You deserve to be happy.
你本應活的開心
Thank you...
謝謝你
for understanding.
能理解我
All right, I've gotta get back, but I'll call you later.
我要回去了,我會再打給你的
Hey, you know a new guy in here,
你聽說過新轉來個人嗎
last name Archibald?
姓阿齊布爾德的
Introduce me?
替我引見
Hey, mom.
媽媽
Serena! What a lovely surprise.
瑟琳娜,多意外啊,真好
What brings you back to the homestead?
什么風把你吹回來了
Don't tell me word reached you
別說是因為聽說
that Rufus is making his famous chili.
魯弗斯在做他招牌辣椒醬
Jenny's in town.
因為珍妮回城了
Hmm. Guess she forgot to call.
我想是她忘記打電話了
Well, I know you two haven't exactly been the best of friends in the past,
我知道你們倆過去算不上是好朋友
but maybe that can change now that you've had some time apart.
既然有空余時間,情況還是可以改變的
Well, as much as I would love to bond with her,
我是很想和她聯系啦
I actually have plans--
實際上,今晚我有安排
special plans that involve me raiding my mother's jewelry box.
一個需要洗劫我媽媽珠寶盒的安排
Those are special plans. Well, let's see what we can do.
還真是夠特別,看看我們能做什么
Oh. Hey, what are you reading?
你在看什么呢
Oh, it's just a book by one of my professors. But I'm--
就是我一個教授寫的書,不過我
"Winner!" By Colin Forrester.
《贏家》 科林?福雷斯特著
"A must-read for 21st century C.E.O.s."
二十一世紀首席執行官必讀
Serena, I can't tell you how happy it makes me
瑟琳娜,你不知道我看到你
to see you taking such a challenging course
一開始就選這么高難度的課
just right out of the gate.
有多高興
Honestly, after the year that you've had,
老實說,經過那么一年
it's wonderful to see you thinking about your future
真讓人欣慰,能看到你為將來考慮
instead of focusing on boys.
而不是整天和男孩子們在一起
Thanks, mom.
謝謝,媽媽
All right, let's go find something that sparkles, huh?
來吧,我們找點亮閃閃的東西
I must say, jenny, this is a very impressive resume?
我必須說,珍妮你的簡歷很出色
Especially for someone so young.
特別是,你還這么年輕
Oh, thank you. I-- yeah, fashion's pretty much
謝謝您,我把所有的心思
the only thing I've ever cared about.
都花在了時尚上
So you interned with Eleanor Waldorf. Love her.
你以前跟著埃莉諾?霍道夫實習過
Then you left to start your own line. That was bold.
然后就自己單干了,真有膽量
Yeah, in retrospect, it was probably a little too bold.
現在想來,當時是有點太大膽了
I didn't exactly leave on great terms, and then
其實我干得并不順利,后來
my new business partner set all of my dresses on fire, so...
我的新合伙人把我設計的裙子都燒了
Oh, my.
天吶
But you must've patched things up with Eleanor
但你和埃莉諾?霍道夫后來又和好如初了吧
because I see you worked together again last year.
去年我見到你們又有合作了
And then you just left town?
然后你就突然離開這兒了
Well, there was a-a conflict with a different Waldorf.
是因為我和霍道夫的女兒有過節了
But I can assure you that all of that's behind me now.
但我可以保證這一切都過去了
I think that these dresses
我覺得這些裙子
really express my take on young women today--
完全表達了我對女性時尚的理解
Our sense of self-confidence and self-worth.
展現了自信和自我價值
Well, let's take a look.
好,我們看看吧
Okay.
好的
This is quite a statement, Jenny.
這就是你說的時尚嗎,珍妮
Um, no--
不是的
we're done.
面試結束
Uh, that part is not--
這些不是
Let's get ready for the next appointment.
下一個面試者
Uh, no, I'm--
不,我
Confidence and self-worth?
自信和自我價值
I don't know if this is your idea of a joke,
你在開玩笑嗎
But it's not funny.
但一點也不好笑
It's not a joke. I'm so sorry. This isn't how--
我沒開玩笑,很抱歉,這不是
I'll show you the way out.
出去請走那邊
Mr. Gunn, please--
甘先生,求你
Ladies, you may leave.
女士們, 你們可以出去了
Blair, uh, I don't know what you're doing here,
布萊爾,你來這兒干嘛
but whatever it is, it's not gonna work,
但不管怎樣,你都不會得逞
'cause Jenny's already inside.
珍妮已經進去了
Oh. I came for the after party.
我是來為她慶祝的
Blair! How could you?!
布萊爾,你怎么能這樣
Jenny, wait. What--what happened?
珍妮,等一下,怎么了
She totally humiliated me and destroyed my collection.
她讓我難堪,還毀了我的設計
You broke the terms of our agreement.
是你先不遵守約定的
Here. There's a 5:00.
看一下吧,五點的機票
Spotted--little J. Having a fashion emergency.
現場報道,小J遇上了時尚危機
Looks like B drew blood.
看起來B惹人生氣了
Chuck.
恰克
Before you say anything, I'm only calling
先聽我說完,我打來
because I saw "Gossip girl."
只是因為我看到了緋聞少女
I wondered if I might be able to offer some assistance.
有什么我可以幫助的嗎
Well, unless it's a murder-suicide,
除非你能讓布萊爾畏罪自殺
I think I'll pass.
否則你就省省吧
So dramatic. You should be a writer.
太戲劇化了,你可以當作家了
Tim Gunn is being honored
提姆?甘今晚被邀請參加
at "The observers" New yorkers of the year party
今晚在砰砰會所舉辦的
tonight at the boom boom room.
年度紐約客《觀察者》派對
Why don't you two accompany me?
你們倆和我一起去吧
Surely Jenny can find a quiet moment to plead her case.
我保證珍妮會有機會來挽回局面
And why should I actually believe
為什么我要相信
that you're trying to help us here?
你這回真的想要幫我們
It would be my way of making amends to Jenny.
這是我向珍妮道歉的方式
Why don't you run it by the brains of the operation?
你何不動腦子想想
I can't imagine her wanting Blair to win this one.
珍妮不會想讓布萊爾贏的
Chuck can get us into "The observer" Party,
恰克能帶我們去《觀察者》派對
and Tim Gunn's gonna be there.
提姆?甘會出席
Well, it's not like Blair can do anything worse to me.
布萊爾還能對我怎么樣
But what about dinner with dad?
但和老爸的晚飯呢
Tell your sister
告訴你妹妹
I'll leave tickets for the whole family.
我會給全家都留票
I look forward to seeing you at the festivities.
期待在晚會上見到你們
Careful, little J.
小心了,小J
Queen B doesn't grant second chances.
B女王不會善罷甘休
She attacks at first sight.
她會立馬回擊
You look incredible.
你真漂亮
Thank you.
謝謝
Maybe we should walk in separately.
也許我們應該分開走
You having second thoughts?
你改主意了嗎
No. No, no. I just-I talked to my mom today,
不,不是,我今天和我媽媽談過
and she's so proud of me for taking your class.
她對我上你的課感到很自豪
I don't want her to read that I'm dropping it
我不想讓她在紐約時報上看到
in "The new york times."
我放棄了這門課的消息
Well, why don't you just tell her?
那你為什么不直接告訴她
Because she'll think
因為她會以為
I'm choosing a man over my future again.
我又一次把男生放在了第一位
You know what?
這樣吧
If it's okay with you, I'm just gonna meet you upstairs.
如果你不介意,那我們樓上見
Lily.
莉莉
Ivanka.
伊萬卡
Rufus. Hey, Jared, great.
魯弗斯,杰瑞德
Good to see you. You are a vision.
很高興見到你,你真漂亮
Oh, thank you both for coming. Pleasure to be here.
謝謝你們兩位的到來,我們的榮幸
Are you sure this is a good idea?
你確定這是一個好主意嗎
I mean, R.I.S.D. has a great fashion program.
羅德島設計學院有很多出色的時尚節目
We are not letting you give up on PAarsons. Come on.
我們不會讓你放棄帕森斯的,走吧
I-I have a Blair-shaped target on my back.
我感覺我就是布萊爾的箭靶子
Oh, you want to be Gandhi? Now's your chance.
想成為甘地嗎,這就是你的機會
Let's go find tim gunn.
去找提姆?甘
Mom, hey!
媽媽
What are you doing here?
你們在這兒干嘛
What happened to Chili Night?
怎么沒去紅辣椒之夜
Change of plan. Uh, Dan and Jenny wanted to come,
計劃有變,丹和珍妮也想來
So we all did.
所以就一起都來了
Great.
很好
is that your professor?
那不是你的教授嗎
Who?
Colin Forrester. I recognize him from his jacket photo--
科林?福雷斯特,我見過他的夾克照
Which, incidentally, does not do him any justice.
這樣一看,還真是一表人才
One more, Colin.
再來一張,科林
Um, mom, about that...
媽,說起這個
I know, how important it is to you that I take his class--
我知道我能上這門課對你有多么重要
Oh, it's not the class I care about.
我關心的不是這門課
I am just so proud of the student you're becoming,
我是為你能真正成為一個學生而感到自豪
Your new focus.
你的新目標
I know, but just--
我知道,但是
Serena, I ducked the press line. Tell your mother
瑟琳娜,我躲過媒體了,告訴你媽媽
that I am crazy about you, that I might be your future,
我對你有多么著迷,也許我是你的真命天子
and I don't care who knows.
我才不在乎誰會知道
Sorry. Colin forrester.
抱歉,我是科林?福雷斯特
Lily humphrey, formerly Van Der Woodsen.
莉莉?漢弗瑞,以前是范德?伍德森
Serena's mother...
瑟琳娜的媽媽
Who heard everything
非常清楚的
loud and clear.
聽到了你說的話
Status report.
現場報道
Jenny didn't get on the train.
珍妮沒上火車
She's at "The observer" Party.
她在《觀察者》派對呢
We followed her here.
我們一直跟著她
This isn't just belligerency. It's insurgency.
這不單是向我宣戰,簡直就是叛亂
Why would she risk escalating my wrath?
她竟然敢在太歲頭上動土
Tim gunn is here.
提姆?甘也在這兒
Of course. An eleventh hour appeal.
廢話,這可是她的救命稻草
Don't let her out of your sight. I'm on my way.
你們把她給我盯緊了,我馬上就來
Well, the boom boom room is a private club,
砰砰會所是個私人俱樂部
and we're having trouble with the door guy.
門童不讓我們進去
Can you help?
能幫幫忙嗎
Penelope, this isn't congress.
佩內洛普,這又不是國會
Accomplish something.
自己想辦法
Ladies. Good to see you.
姑娘們,很高興見到你們
...All on a go-see, see who you like,
您親自去看看喜歡哪一位
who you'd like to have through the line, and, um,
由誰來陪伴您出場,還有
if that works out for you, we could--
如果那樣可行的話,我們就
Mr. Gunn? Hi. Jenny humphrey.
甘先生,你好,我是珍妮?漢弗瑞
Jenny. Of course.
珍妮,我記得
Um, I'm--I'm really sorry to bother you. I just...
非常抱歉,打擾您了,我只是
I didn't get a chance to explain earlier
之前沒有機會向您解釋
that my dresses weren't supposed to be like that,
我設計的裙子原本不是那樣的
with the--the paint and the letters.
上面沒有彩繪和字母
Oh, dear. What happened?
親愛的,那是怎么回事
I-it's a long story.
這個說來話長
But, um, I just--
不過,我只是
I really needed you to know that that's not who I am
我希望您知道,我不是那樣的人
or what my work's about.
我的作品也不是那樣的
And I would really do anything for a second chance.
希望能再給我一次機會,我一定全力以赴
I think I can arrange for another interview.
我想我可以再給你一次面試機會
And don't let your dresses out of your sight.
可要看好你的裙子哦
all right. Thank you.
我會的,謝謝您
You know, when Veronica told me
維朗妮卡跟我說
that Chuck Bass wanted us to meet--
恰克?拜斯要我們去見見
Wait. Chuck called you?
等等,恰克給你打過電話
really?
真的嗎
No inmates by that name?
沒有叫這個名字的犯人嗎
All right. Well, um, thank you.
那好,好的,謝謝你
Hi.
What is it?
怎么了
I know this sounds a little crazy,
我知道這聽起來有些離譜
but after our talk this morning,
但今早我們聊過之后
I thought maybe your brother was an inmate,
我覺得也許你哥哥是個囚犯
And you were just too embarrassed to tell me,
當時你覺得太尷尬,不想告訴我
so I called over there.
所以我給那邊打了電話
You called the prison?
你給監獄打了電話
Yeah, and I'm sorry. I was just being paranoid,
是的,對不起,我多疑了
and it's not an excuse, but I have a history
雖然這不是理由,但我曾經
of believing girls when I shouldn't.
相信了不該相信的女人
I just wanna make sure we're totally open with each other.
我只是想讓彼此開誠相見,沒有隱瞞
I know. I-I want the same thing.
我知道,我也希望如此
In fact...
實際上
That's why I came over.
這正是我過來的原因
There are some things that I need to tell you about me,
我想告訴你一些關于我
And--and my family.
和我家里的事情
Wait one second. It's the prison.
等一下,是監獄打來的
Hello?
你好
Yes.
是的
Wait, wait. What?
等等,什么
Are you sure?
你確定嗎
Of course. I'll come right over.
好的,我馬上過來
Is everything okay?
沒事吧
No. My dad's been jumped by some inmates,
出事了,我爸被其他犯人打了
And he's in the infirmary.
他現在在治療室
Nate.
內特
I gotta go. I'll call you later, okay?
我得走了,回頭打給你,好嗎
Lily!
莉莉
Isaac!
艾薩克
Hi!
你好
It is wonderful to see you.
見到你真高興
So good to see you.
我也是
Of course you're being honored tonight.
你的到來,真是榮幸之至
Thank you.
謝謝
Rufus, this is Isaac Mizrahi.
魯弗斯,這位是艾薩克?茲拉希
Hello, isaac. Hello.
你好,艾薩克,你好
Jenny, hey. I saw you walk away from Tim Gunn.
珍妮,我看你從提姆?甘那邊過來
What happened?
發生什么事了
Just like old times, huh, j.?
又回到過去的時光了,對吧, J
What are you guys doing here?
你們來這里做什么
Question is, what are you doing here?
應該問你,你來這里做什么
Or do you want that dress messed up, too?
你是不是想讓你身上那條裙子也毀了
Leave me alone.
你們別惹我
We don't make the rules, j. We just enjoy enforcing them.
規矩不是我們定的, J我們只是奉命行事
But there is one thing we don't understand--
不過有一件事我們不大明白
What a pathetic nobody like you
你一個不起眼的可憐鬼
could've done to blair waldorf
到底對布萊爾?霍道夫做了什么
To get her so riled up we had to play follow the loser all day.
讓她如此憤慨,要我們整天跟著你這個敗類
Wait. You guys don't know why blair hates me?
等等,你們還不知道為什么布萊爾討厭我
Besides the obvious? No one does.
除了你的身材,別的就不知道了
Blair's here. You're in trouble now.
布萊爾來了,你有麻煩了
We'll see who's in trouble.
倒是看看誰有麻煩了
Jenny. Jenny, whatever you're thinking of doing--
珍妮,珍妮,你可別亂來
They won't stop. Why should I?
她們不會善罷甘休,我奉陪
Move! I have a Humphrey to squash.
讓開,我要撕了珍妮?漢弗瑞
Looking to paint the town red?
又想在這胡鬧了嗎
I don't know what you've heard, but it isn't your concern.
我不知道你聽到了些什么,但這不關你的事
Unless...
除非
It is.
是的
You've been behind this the whole time, haven't you?
你就是幕后始作俑者,是不是
You got Jenny the interview with Tim Gunn,
你給珍妮安排與提姆?甘的面試
and you made sure that your friend-with-no-benefits
然后讓你的妞在帝國大廈
stopped by the Empire just to defy me.
向我挑釁
I told you I wouldn't rest until you were destroyed.
我說過,我會竭盡全力將你摧毀
Inviting your old sparring partner back
將你的昔日仇人請回來
was just my way of avoiding doing all the dirty work myself.
就不用老是我來做惡人
Jenny always had a talent for making your life a living hell.
將你打入地獄,珍妮有這種能耐
You've gone too far.
你太過火了
Bringing Jenny back puts both of our reputations at risk.
冒著你我名譽受損,將珍妮請回來
I love to watch you squirm.
我就愛看你手足無措的樣子
The pleasure I get from witnessing your shame
看到你受辱沒,名譽掃地
is considerable.
真是大快人心
But I doubt Jenny will talk.
但我不認為她會說出一切
She thinks she's above it all,
她認為自己已經置身事外
but little Humphrey still cares what people think.
但小珍妮也在意別人的看法
Looks like New York's best kept secret
看來紐約隱藏的終極秘密
is finally out.
就要解開了
Turns out little J. Didn't lose her v. Card
原來小珍妮并沒有把她的貞操
to Damien Dalgaard.
給達米恩
She waited
她一直等著
and chucked it away with her stepbrother.
將初夜給了她的繼兄
Guess that explains the humphrey in Hudson.
這才是哈得孫河的珍妮?漢弗瑞
Hell hath no fury like a Waldorf scorned.
并不能激怒像霍道夫這樣的人
It's obviously not true.
這明顯是假的
Jenny put out the blast so that...
珍妮爆料這個
She would humiliate me. Tell them that she's lying.
是為了羞辱我,跟他們說她是在撒謊
Give it up, Blair.
放棄吧,布萊爾
Everyone knows I did
大家都知道是我做的
and who I gave it to.
還有我是沖著誰
Looks like the joke's on Chuck and Blair,
恰克和布萊爾成了笑柄
And little J.'s got the last laugh.
小珍妮笑到了最后
Hey. You okay?
你還好吧
I'm not quite sure what just happened in there,
我不知道剛才發生了什么事
But it--it, uh, seems all bad.
但看起來不是什么好事
It's a matter of degree.
只是程度深淺的問題
I mean, I'm a little embarrassed that the entire world knows
我有點感到羞愧,所有的人都知道
I lost it to Chuck Bass.
我失身給了恰克?拜斯
But did you see their faces?
但是你看到他們的表情了嗎
I mean, Blair looked like she might cry.
布萊爾幾乎快要哭了出來
Well, so much for zen Jenny Humphrey.
禪師珍妮?漢弗瑞,到此為止
Come on, Dan. I just did what needed to be done.
得了,丹,我只是做了該做的事
It's what Blair and Chuck would've done.
那是布萊爾和恰克該做的事
Jen, I was proud of you for moving on,
珍,我很高興你能看開
but if this is what you've become after just a day back,
但是如果你不能洗心革面
maybe Blair was right after all,
也許布萊爾終究是對的
and maybe you should go back to Hudson.
也許你還應該回到哈得遜河
I met Colin before he started teaching,
我在科林開始教課前就見過他
but I'm gonna drop his class Monday
但是我不會翹他周一的課
so there aren't any further problems.
所以不會有任何的問題
Oh, Serena, please,
瑟琳娜,拜托
you don't need to apologize. I get it.
你無須道歉,我明白
Wait. You're not mad at me?
你不生我的氣嗎
Well, I understand the lure
我了解像科林那樣強勢的男人
of a powerful man like Colin.
很會俘獲女人心
I married Bart Bass, remember?
我可是嫁給了巴特?巴斯
It's fine.
沒關系
And to be honest, they can make your life so much easier.
說實話,這種人能讓你的生活容易得多
Well, it's not about that.
我不是為了這個
Well, we both know you would have moved on
我們都知道你換課程
to classes more your speed eventually.
的速度有多快
You don't think I could've handled a business class?
你覺得我學不了商務課程嗎
Well, we'll never know now, will we?
誰知道呢
Darling, I'm just trying to be supportive
親愛的,我只是想支持你
and realistic.
幫你現實的看待問題
A pretty girl like you could get the attention
像你這樣一位麗人能吸引住
of a Colin Forrester
科林?福雷斯特
even without an education.
你甚至不需要用功
So why even bother?
那你還學習干嘛呢
Lily, I think you may have taken
莉莉,可能他們
this tough love
這次的戀愛
a little too literally this time.
不像表面上那么簡單
Well, um, after Serena left this afternoon,
瑟琳娜今天下午離開后
I bought Colin's book, and on chapter 16,
我借了科林的書來看,第十六章
it talks about reverse psychology.
是談逆反心理學的
Nothing I've done so far has gotten through,
至今我的做法都沒什么效果
so I thought I'd try something new.
所以我覺得我得嘗試新的方法
Dad.
老爸
Nate.
內特
Are you okay? What happened?
你還好嗎,發生什么事了
No idea. I was reading in the library one minute,
不知道,我正在圖書館讀書
and the next minute, somebody was taking
突然就有人
batting practice with a dictionary.
拿著字典沖我打過來
Do you know who it was? Do you have a problem with someone?
你知道是誰干的嗎,你和誰有過節嗎
I've never seen 'em before.
我從來沒見過他們
Hey. Are they giving you anything?
他們給你吃什么藥了嗎
No. Don't worry. I'm still on the wagon.
沒有,不用擔心,我正在戒酒
I told 'em nothing
我告訴他們了不要給我吃
stronger than a tylenol.
比泰諾林還要厲害的藥
Did you let your mother know?
你媽知道了嗎
Yeah. I let her know.
是的,我告訴她了
I'm sure if she knew how bad it was,
我相信如果她知道情況有多糟
she would come down.
她一定會來看你的
Nate, it's okay.
內特,沒關系
I gave up on your mother visiting a long time ago.
我很久以前就放棄她會來看我的想法了
This wasn't exactly what she signed up for.
她也不應該跟我受罪
Yeah, well, whatever happened to
那結婚時的誓言,無論好與壞
"In good times and bad"?
都不算數了嗎
I don't know. I spent most of our marriage
不知道,婚姻中大部的時光我都花費在
focused on "For richer or poorer."
關注富有與貧窮上了
I just wish she could see how great you're doing now...
我只是希望她能看到你現在有多么努力
Present situation excluded.
現在的情形不算
Now you can see it.
你看到了
That's enough for now.
這就夠了
Nothing I can do about the rest till I get parole.
我在假釋之前沒什么可做的了
Well, just try and stay safe until then.
那就好好呆著吧
You know, no reading.
不要看書了
Tell me again about that girl you like.
再跟我說說你喜歡的那個女孩
thank you, Jared,
謝謝,杰瑞德
and thank you, Ivanka,
也謝謝伊萬卡
For marrying Jared and giving
與杰瑞德結婚,給其他人
someone else the chance to win "Bachelor" this year.
獲得"單身貴族獎"的機會
This is quite an honor,
真是榮幸
but one I would gladly give up for the right woman...
但我很樂意為了真命天女放棄這個獎
Mom, let's go.
媽媽,我們走吧
...if I'm ever lucky enough to meet her.
如果我還有機會遇到她的話
Anyway, um, thank you all...
不管怎樣,謝謝各位
Are you happy now
你現在可高興了吧
that you've humiliated both of us?
我們兩個都蒙羞了
Check your own bloody hands, Lady Macbeth.
你自己也不清白,麥克白夫人
What did you think would happen
當你在演"卡麗"的時候
when you played "Carrie" with her dresses?
你還指望能發生什么
I only did it because you lured her back here
我這么做是因為你引誘她回來
to torture me.
折磨我
I warned you I wouldn't stop.
我警告過你我不會停手
And thanks to your vendetta, we both lost,
多謝你的深仇大恨,我們全軍覆沒
and Jenny Humphrey won.
珍妮?漢弗瑞贏了
If you've come to gloat, I would relish the moment.
如果你是來幸災樂禍,我沒意見
It will be fleeting.
不過這只是過眼云煙
You're right, because I'm leaving.
沒錯,因為我要走了
Despite what happened today,
不管今天發生了什么
I can't beat you.
我還是比不過你
In order to beat you, I'd have to become you,
而為了打敗你,我就得成為你這樣的人
and I'm better than that. At least I wanna be.
而我要比你好得多,至少我希望如此
Nice try, Jenny. We know that you're just scared
想得美,珍尼,我們知道你是害怕了
and trying to save face.
想要挽回面子
You two used to be in love, and together
你們曾經相愛,只要在一起
you were invincible.
你們就是戰無不勝的
But now that you've turned against each other,
但是現在,你們彼此仇視
it's just a matter of time before your mutual destruction.
你們會共同毀滅的,這只是時間問題
And when that happens,
當那一時刻來臨
maybe I'll think about coming home, but for now,
也許我會考慮回家,但是現在
good-bye, good riddance, and good luck.
再見了,終于擺脫了,祝好運
We hear little J. gave Chuck and Blair a good-bye kiss...
聽說小珍妮給了恰克和布萊爾一個
of death.
死亡的告別之吻
come in.
進來
Hello?
Hey, what are you doing here?
你在這里干什么
I was just gonna leave a note under your door.
我想給你門下塞個便條
It explains everything.
上面解釋了一切事情
Sorry. I thought you'd be out celebrating your bachelorhood,
抱歉,我想你出去慶祝你的單身生活
Putting a new girl into a cab.
認識新女孩去了
Actually, I'm working on my lecture for Monday's class.
事實上,我正在為周一的課做準備
Really?
真的嗎
You got me thinking, if my class is
你讓我思考了一下,如果我的課
so important to you, maybe I should try a little harder
對你如此重要,也許我應該努力點
to make it worth your while.
讓它有所價值
Fewer models and martinis,
少點模特和馬丁尼酒
More footnotes and flowcharts.
多點注解和流程圖
I know you need to figure out what you wanna do
我知道你需要思忖一下
with your life, serena.
你的人生,瑟琳娜
I've been there. Believe me.
我也傍徨過,相信我
And if my course can help, that's great.
如果我的課能幫到你,那就太好了
But it's only seven weeks.
但只有七周的時間
Meaning?
你是說
We can still get to know each other...
我們還有時間來了解彼此
as teacher and student.
以師生的關系
By the book?
通過書本來了解嗎
I'm willing to wait if you are.
如果你愿意,我會等你
Well... Then, teacher, I'll see you Monday.
好吧,那么老師,周一見
And don't even think about leaving an apple on my desk.
別把蘋果放在我書桌上
You've got no shot at being teacher's pet.
你可沒機會做老師的寵兒咯
Seriously, Dan, you don't have to ride with me
說真的,丹,你不必大老遠地
all the way to the border. Pretty sure I'm safe now.
開車送我去邊境,我現在真的很安全啦
Besides, I'm leaving, like blair wanted.
再說,如布萊爾所愿,我是要走了
No, no, I'm not guarding you. I'm just, uh, just hanging out.
沒啦,我不是在保護你,只是出去逛逛
I'm really proud of you, Jen.
我真的以你為傲,珍
Thanks. Although I don't know if I'm ever gonna be able
謝謝,雖然我不知道自己
to come back to the upper east side
還能不能以全新的面貌
without morphing into everything I hate about myself.
再回到上東區來
Oh, give it some time.
噢,慢慢來吧
Let your Brooklyn D.N.A. guide you to righteousness.
讓你的布魯克林基因指引你向善吧
Well, if it's your D.N.A. that I share,
如果我和你的基因相同
then maybe I have a chance.
那也許我還有機會
Yeah.
是啊
Thanks for being a good brother.
謝謝你,好哥哥
They say war's not the answer.
人們說戰爭并非答案
But sometimes it's a battle just to keep the peace.
但有時正是戰爭維持了和平
If you're here to deliver any further humiliation,
如果你是來羞辱人的話
Dorota can sign for it.
多洛塔會照單全收的
Jenny was right.
珍妮說得沒錯
If we keep going, we both end up dead,
如果再繼續下去,我們倆都會以死告終
and I like myself too much to let that happen.
我倒是很希望那樣
I assume you feel the same.
我想你也一樣吧
About myself? More. What do you suggest?
我嗎,不止這個,你想說什么
A truce.
休戰
Why don't you just skywrite the word "Double-cross"?
你怎么不直接比劃一下"欺騙"這個詞
It'd be more subtle.
那樣會更有創意
Look, we can keep blaming each other
聽著,我們可以繼續因為那晚的事情
for what happened that night,
而責備對方
or we can admit a harder truth--
或者承認一個更難認可的事實
It was no one's fault.
并不是誰的錯
It was fate.
而是命運
Tragedy.
悲劇
If Serena hadn't kissed Dan, then...
如果瑟琳娜沒有吻丹,那么
Nate wouldn't have been at the hospital looking for her,
內特就不會在醫院里找她
and Jenny wouldn't have come looking for Nate.
珍妮也不會來找內特
If Dorota hadn't gone into labor...
如果多洛塔沒有突然分娩
Maybe everything would be different.
也許所有的事情就會截然不同
But it's not.
但事已至此
We're holding on to the pain
我們一直抓著彼此的痛處
because it's all we have left.
因為這是我們僅存的
But we don't have to.
但我們不必如此
We have a choice.
我們還有選擇的余地
Truce.
休戰
You can see yourself out.
你自己出去吧
I know the way.
我知道
On the upper east side, you may stand down,
在上東區,也許你會退出
but you can never give up.
但你絕不能放棄
And the bitterest feuds are always labors of love.
恨是由愛而生
Hi.
Hi. I just got home.
嗨,我剛到家
Can you come over?
你能過來一下嗎
I don't think so.
不了
My dad's gonna be okay. Thanks for asking.
我爸爸會沒事的,謝謝關心
I'm glad, but, Nate...
那就好,但是,內特
But what?
但是什么
Oh, god, this is so hard.
天吶,真難開口
Okay, well, let me make it easy for you. You find out
好吧,我來替你說,你發現
that Nate Archibald's dad's a jailbird,
內特?阿齊布爾德的爸爸是個囚犯
and you decide you can do better,
你決心要另攀高枝
or maybe you already have.
或者你已經找到了
Nate, please, you're different than anyone I've ever known.
內特,聽我說,你與眾不同
No, you know what?
算了,知道嗎
Just save it, okay?
省省吧,好嗎
'cause you're exactly like everyone I've ever known.
因為你和我所認識的那些人一模一樣
I'm so sorry, but I have to go.
很抱歉,但我得掛了
Hey, Juliet.
嗨,朱麗葉
What's wrong?
怎么了
Nothing.
沒事
I'm fine.
我很好
Just a bad day.
只是有點心煩意亂
I... I hope it's okay I poured myself a drink.
我,自己倒杯酒喝,可以吧
Of course. I could use one, too.
當然,給我也來一杯吧
I assume you are here for your check
我猜你是來拿支票的吧
and not just to raid my liquor cabinet.
而不只是為了喝一杯
I'm sorry to be so predictable.
被你看出來了
Here. This should cover things.
拿著,這個能掩蓋那些事
How's it going?
怎么樣了
You weren't kidding when you said it'd be a challenge.
你當時說會是個挑戰,真是笑話
Well, all good things are worth waiting for, aren't they?
好東西是值得一等的,不是嗎
But our most dangerous enemies are the ones
但我們最危險的敵人
we never knew we had.
是那些曾是朋友的人
To patience.
敬耐心
So if you want peace, always be prepared for war.
如果你想要和平,隨時備戰吧
X.O.X.O., gossip girl.
X.O.X.O. 八卦天后

重點單詞   查看全部解釋    
wagon ['wægən]

想一想再看

n. 四輪馬車,貨車
v. 用四輪馬車運

 
dramatic [drə'mætik]

想一想再看

adj. 戲劇性的,引人注目的,給人深刻印象的

聯想記憶
humiliated

想一想再看

v. 屈辱(humiliate的過去式);使…丟臉,使…

 
predictable [pri'diktəbl]

想一想再看

adj. 可預知的

 
border ['bɔ:də]

想一想再看

n. 邊界,邊境,邊緣
vt. 與 ... 接

 
grant [grɑ:nt]

想一想再看

n. 授予物,補助金; 同意,給予
n. 財產

 
conversation [.kɔnvə'seiʃən]

想一想再看

n. 會話,談話

聯想記憶
willing ['wiliŋ]

想一想再看

adj. 愿意的,心甘情愿的

 
righteousness

想一想再看

n. 正直;正義;公正;正當

 
partner ['pɑ:tnə]

想一想再看

n. 搭檔,伙伴,合伙人
v. 同 ... 合

聯想記憶
?
發布評論我來說2句

    最新文章

    可可英語官方微信(微信號:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英語學習資料.

    添加方式1.掃描上方可可官方微信二維碼。
    添加方式2.搜索微信號ikekenet添加即可。
    主站蜘蛛池模板: 春闺梦里人电影在线观看| 日韩电影免费在线观看| 嗯啊主人| 谭天谦| 蜜桃成熟时在线看 | 井冈山必去的三个景点| 彭丹丹最惊艳的电影| 松永纱奈在线| 吸痰护理ppt课件| 午夜魅影| 悦来换电| 爱情洗牌| 韩绛| i性感美女视频| 小淳| 重温经典节目预告| 二年级上册数学竖式计算题| 裸舞在线观看| 爱情手册电影| 代高政最新短剧| 天与地越南版| 大班生字表| 盗梦空间结局官方解释| 当代大学德语2答案| 视频污污| 寡妇一级毛片免费看| 乡村女教师乱淫交片| 章子怡付出最大的电影是什么| 新红楼梦1-10集| 勿言推理 电视剧| 电影《stag》完整版| 六年级下册语文文言文二则| 木下柚花| 祈使句怎么改| 拼音表大全图| 喜福会电影| 鬼龙院花子的一生| first blood| 勇敢者| 电影哪吒闹海二| 吻电影|