Gossip gril here,
"八卦天后"在此
you're one of the resources
這是您了解曼哈頓名流們
into the scandalous lives of Manhattan's elite.
緋聞的唯一渠道
How are things going?
進展如何
The guys were easy,
男人很好搞定
but the girls are presenting
不過女孩們
a little bit more of a challenge.
有點小麻煩
We'll get it done. I promise.
我們能搞定的,我保證
There's no way that I'm letting you take this child.
我絕不會讓你把這孩子帶走
It's not your choice. He's not your son.
這不是你能決定的,他不是你兒子
How stupid can I be
我怎么這么笨啊
to think you'd actually put Serena behind you?
竟然相信你已經把瑟琳娜忘了
I'm not sure how I feel about Serena.
我不清楚我對瑟琳娜是什么感覺
I just want a clear shot at finding out.
我只是想把事情理清楚
I, um, met someone. Her name's Eva.
我遇到了一個人,她叫伊娃
Chuck will soon realize that
恰克很快就會意識到
it doesn't matter if the dress is couture
只要女孩子天生麗質
if the girl is off-the-rack.
裙子怎么樣并不重要
And then, as with all things that don't fit,
然后,隨著一切都格格不入
You'll be sent back to where you came from.
你就會從哪兒來,回哪兒去
Overnight,
一夜之間
our brooding billionaire's become a generous gentlemen.
我們憂郁的億萬富翁變成了慷慨的紳士
But what's responsible for this metamorphosis?
但這種蛻變是何緣由呢
Or should I say who?
或者說是源于誰呢
Has a french fairy touched chuck
是法國仙女用她的魔法棒
With her magic wand?
點醒了恰克
Or does simply being with an angel
還是僅僅待在天使身邊
make you want to grow wings, too?
就能令你也生出雙翼呢
Sorry, miss blair. No papers today.
抱歉,布萊爾小姐,今日無報紙
I think maybe 8th steal them again.
我想可能是又被8樓的偷了
Dorota, we both know that
多洛塔,你我都清楚
It was you, not Susan Lucci, who took my papers.
拿走我報紙的人是你,不是蘇珊?露西
But there's no point. It's all over the internet.
但沒關系,網上隨處都能看到
What is?
什么新聞
What are you reading?
你在讀什么呢
Chuck gave Eva a limited edition Baignoire Cartier watch.
恰克送給伊娃一只限量版卡地亞腕表
"Gossip girl" Even has a whole thread
八卦天后甚至還列了詳細信息
where people can guess how much it cost.
讓讀者可以猜猜到底有多貴
How can she even see Time through all that sparkly?
這表那么閃還怎么看時間啊
I-I go get more coffee.
我去添些咖啡
How can I stomach going to his charity gala later?
在等會的慈善晚會上,我肯定受不了
Watching everyone "Ooh" And "Ooh la la"
所有人看到那個法國蕩婦和那塊表之后
over that French floozy and that watch?
都一片"哇噢"的溢美之辭
Some are speculating
還有人推斷
it cost more than anything he ever gave me.
那塊表比他曾送我的任何禮物都貴
B, I know it's hard to B
我知道你不想看到
see Chuck with someone else.
恰克和別人在一起
But you have to stop doing this to yourself.
但你不能再這樣對自己了
I'm just worried about him.
我只是擔心他
We've seen this before!
這種事我們都經歷過
Strangers weaseling their way into our hearts.
陌生人拐走我們喜歡的人
Clearly, Eva has an agenda.
很顯然,伊娃別有用心
I'm guessing it's his money.
我猜,是貪圖他的錢
You know, Eva actually seems nice.
伊娃看起來是好人
And even if she isn't, it's not your business anymore.
即使她不是,也不關你的事了
Oh! And it's your business to be
那監視內特和茱麗葉
monitoring Nate and Juliet?
關你的事嗎
And even worse, Humphrey and Dumpty?
甚至還監視漢弗瑞和杜普蒂
Fine. We're both having trouble moving on.
好了,我們都遇到了麻煩
But it was just so easy in Paris.
但會像巴黎的事一樣好解決
You were so easy in Paris.
你在巴黎過得倒是挺輕松的
Enough. But now--
夠了,現在
Now you're here, and those boys are taken.
身處曼哈頓,而你的男朋友們都被拐走了
For now.
暫時的
Yes, you're right.
是的,沒錯
Maybe Dan and Nate will see the error of their ways
也許丹和內特能迷途知返
and break up with those girls,
和他們的女孩分手
or they'll marry them,
也可能他們會結婚
and you'll die hitting refresh.
你會一直更換男友直到死去
Okay, fine. You know what?
好吧,你知道嗎
I will stay away from Nate and Dan,
我遠離內特和丹
but you have to stay away from Chuck and Eva.
但你也要遠離恰克和伊娃
No plotting, no meddling, no blair waldorf-ing.
不設陰謀,不干預,不用你卑鄙的手段
I'm not going to. I wasn't. I...
我沒打算要這么做,我...
was going shopping anyway.
打算去購物
Okay, then I'm just gonna stay home and unpack all day.
那我今天打算留在家里,拆封包裹
No gala.
不打扮
And tonight we'll watch "Amelie"
今晚我們一起看電影"天使愛美麗"
and try to recreate our favorite cocktails
喝著拉奇餐廳我們最愛的雞尾酒
from Le tr`es particuliers .
消遣一下
Deal?
成交嗎
Deal.
成交
Hey. How are you, sleepyhead?
你好嗎,貪睡蟲
Ah, never better. You making pancakes?
非常好,你在做煎餅嗎
Yeah. I noticed you haven't been eating much,
我知道你沒怎么吃
so I thought I'd make 'em for you.
所以我想給你做點
And there's still time to take a shower.
你還有時間去洗個澡
Do you wanna change your clothes?
你想換衣服嗎
No. No, I'm good. I'm fine.
不用了,我很好
You've been wearing that shirt for, like, three days.
你那件襯衫穿了三天了吧
Well, I'm sorry, mom.
抱歉,老媽
I didn't realize when you moved in,
我沒意識到你搬過來后
you'd be--you'd be laundry monitor.
就成了家務監督員
It's a beautiful Saturday.
多好的周六
I thought maybe we could go to the promenade, talk.
我想我們可以去散散步,聊聊天
Talk? Talk about what?
聊天,聊什么
Your pancakes are burning.
你的煎餅還在鍋里呢
Why did you bring out four plates?
你為什么拿出來四個盤子
Don't be mad. This has been going on too long,
別生氣,這事說來話長
So I had to call for backup.
所以我呼叫了支援
Something smells delicious.
什么好吃的這么香啊
Merci, Ivan.
謝謝你,伊萬
So, Ivan, how did your mets do last night?
伊萬,你昨晚的約會進展如何
Heartbreak as usual, Mr. Bass. Thanks for asking.
和往日一樣傷心,巴斯先生,多謝關心
If I may, the flowers are right for the gala.
順便提下,這些花很有節日氛圍
Simply beautiful.
簡直美極了
As is the woman who choose them.
正如挑選它們的這位女士一樣
Hi! I'm sorry I'm late. Traffic on Broadway. Hey, I was calling you.
抱歉,百老匯那邊堵車了,剛才還打你電話來著
My phone died, drowned by a spilled latte.
手機壞了,打翻的拿鐵灑上面了
No worries.
沒關系
Oh. Sorry.
抱歉
I hope you two are coming to my charity event later.
我希望兩位能參加我的慈善宴會
Party on the roof? We wouldn't miss it.
屋頂派對嗎,一定去
Good, 'cause I'm announcing a $5 million charity.
好極了,因為我要宣布捐出五百萬的善款
What? $5 million? Chuck, that's amazing.
什么,五百萬,恰克,這太好了
What's the lucky organization?
哪家慈善機構這么幸運啊
Poor thing can't make up his mind.
看來親愛的還沒下定決心給誰呢
Petroleum apocalypse, the education crisis,
石油枯竭,教育危機
poverty, disease,
貧困問題,瘟疫不斷
not to mention the recession.
更別說經濟衰退了
It seems outside my Bassian bubble,
看起來在我的巴氏帝國之外
the world is a pretty screwed up place.
整個世界已經是一團糟了
Well, the good news is,
但好消息就是
whichever you pick will be eternally grateful.
不管你捐給誰,他們都會永遠感激你
If it's not too hypocritical,
如果不會顯得太虛偽的話
I think the situation calls for some champagne.
我覺得此刻最適合喝香檳
I'll join you.
我也去
Champagne.
香檳哦
Thank you.
謝謝
So I didn't know him before, but I heard stories.
我以前并不認識他,但聽說過一些故事
You're a great influence. He's really changed.
你功勞不小啊,他變了好多
I take no credit.
這不是我的功勞
Old chuck, bad chuck, new chuck, good chuck.
不管是以前的壞恰克還是現在的好恰克
To me, it's one man, one... journey.
對我來說都是一個人,和一段旅程
Wow. You really are from Europe.
哇哦,你果然是從歐洲來的
Why are you staring at me?
你干嘛老盯著我
Philanthropy? Chatting with the help about sports?
搞慈善,和那些需要幫助的人聊體育
It's nice to see you... Nice.
你能這樣真的太好了
Well, it's all Eva.
都是因為伊娃
She cared about me before she knew who I was.
她在真正了解我之前就很關心我
I guess I wanna prove her right.
我只是想證明她沒選錯人
How's things with you and Juliet?
你和茱麗葉怎么樣了
Good, I guess. You know, I don't know why
還好吧,我只是不知道她為何
she's never invited me over to her apartment.
從來都不邀請我去她的公寓
And she's extremely hard to make plans with.
她根本不聽從別人的安排
And considering school just started,
而且馬上要開學了
she's got an awful lot of homework.
她還有海量的作業要做
Nathaniel, most people don't go
內特尼爾,沒有人會這么快
from zero to monogamous so soon.
就從素不相識走到托付終身
She's probably seeing other people.
她可能還和別人交往著
No. Nah, I don't think so.
不,不,我不這么覺得
Nate, I'm sorry. I know I just got here,
內特,真抱歉,我知道我才剛到
but my neighbor-- she's locked out,
但是我家鄰居被鎖在門外了
and I have her spare key. So I have to go. I'm sorry.
我有她的備用鑰匙,所以必須得走了,抱歉
What are you--
你這是
Bye.
拜
Okay. Bye.
好吧,拜
I thought her phone died.
我記得她手機壞了啊
So what is this,
這算什么
a talk-about-your-feelings intervention?
情感交流干預會嗎
No. We just want you to know that we're here for you.
不是,我們就是想讓你知道我們在你身邊
and that you do need to talk.
而且你確實得找個人聊聊了
So, yeah, this is a kind
沒錯,這差不多就是個
of talk-about-your-feelings intervention.
情感交流干預會
All right, well, I'm fine.
好吧,我沒事
Dan, you've been sleeping all day, cutting class.
丹,你整天都在睡覺和翹課
I-I caught you watching "Wild hogs" and laughing.
我撞見你在看《荒野大飚客》 還大笑不止
It's okay to admit that you're depressed
承認喬治娜帶走孩子讓你沮喪
that Georgina took the baby.
也沒什么大不了的
Guys, I'm sleeping because I haven't in months.
各位,我睡得多是因為我好幾個月都沒睡好覺了
I'm laughing because I-I finally got the stench of baby poop
我大笑不止是因為我終于不用再聞
Out of my nostrils. I'm relieved, all right?
嬰兒大便的味道了,我解脫了,好吧
I mean, it's not like I've been hiding out here.
我不是在逃避什么
I went out. I got a-I got a haircut.
我出過門,我還,我還理發了
You thought Milo was your son. You watched as he was born.
你以為米羅是你的兒子,從出生起就在照看他
You held him in your arms.
整天抱著他
You loved him.
你很愛他
But he wasn't mine.
但他不是我兒子
He--he was--he was a waste of a summer.
他,他只不過浪費了我一個夏天
Now if you will excuse me, thank you for coming.
如果不介意的話,謝謝你們的光臨
Where are you going?
你要去哪兒
I'm gonna go to Nate's.
我要去內特家
Would've told you sooner,
早該告訴你們的
but your intervention intervened. I'll see you later.
你的干預會到此為止了,回見
I know what you're up to.
我知道你在干嘛
You're at cartier, checking the cost of that watch.
你在卡地亞店外看那個手表的價錢
You're breaking your pact.
你違約了
And you're looking at "Gossip girl,"
可你也在看"八卦天后"的網站
Thereby breaking yours.
你也違約了啊
Anyway, it just so happens that my watch is broken.
而且,我的手表也恰好壞了
You were wearing it yesterday, and it worked perfectly fine.
你昨天還戴著呢,而且還是好好的
Now it doesn't.
但現在它壞了
Blair, we had a deal.
布萊爾,我們說好了的
B.? Why did you stop talking?
布萊爾,你為什么不說話了
No reason.
不為什么
Hey.
嗨
I know we haven't talked in a while,
我知道我們很久都沒聊過了
But I was taking a walk, found myself at your door.
但是我剛好散步到你家門口了
Spotted-- one angel selling her halo.
現場播報,一位天使當掉了她的光環
Careful, Eva.
當心了,伊娃
Returning that watch
退還這支表
may cost you the time of your life.
也許要付出一輩子的代價
Good afternoon, Chuck.
恰克,中午好
I thought we might enjoy some tea.
有興致來一起喝杯茶嗎
You know how I adore those empire bacon scones.
你知道我有多喜歡帝國這里的培根司康(司康,一種小圓面包)
I know everything about you, which is why I know your visit
我對你了解的很,所以我知道
Probably has more to do with a scheme than a scone.
你是有備而來,而不是為了什么司康
Chuck, you've changed. What makes you think I haven't?
恰克你變了,你怎么知道我沒變呢
And speaking of your newfound affinity for the huddled messes,
說到你那又親又抱的新寵伊娃
how is, the delightful Eva.
真是惹人憐愛啊
Leave her alone, Blair.
離她遠點,布萊爾
If you're as serious about her as Cindy Adams thinks,
如果你對她真如辛迪?亞當斯所寫的那樣認真(辛迪?亞當斯,知名八卦專欄記者,作家)
Then we'll be crossing paths all the time.
那我們倆的確是愈行愈遠了
And don't you think we should be friends?
但我們不應該還是朋友嗎
Yay! There she is!
耶,她來了
Uh, don't worry. Blair was just--
別擔心,布萊爾是
Sitting for some tea. Scone?
來坐坐喝杯茶的,要司康嗎
I'd love to.
好的
Eva, I must apologize.
伊娃,我必須向你致歉
The first time we met, I had no idea
咱們第一次見面時,我不知道
you'd be the woman who could finally change Chuck Bass.
你就是那個可以改變恰克?拜斯的女人
Oh, the Chuck I've known has always been kind and generous,
我認識的恰克一直就是好心慷慨的
Even when he had nothing himself.
即便他一貧如洗的時候也是如此
You should've known him before he was shot.
你還不知道他中彈之前的事兒吧
Once, he sold me for a hotel.
有一次,他出賣我來換取一家酒店
Actually, Blair, she knows. We have no secrets.
布萊爾,她知道的,我們之間沒有秘密
Blackmailers must be weeping all over town.
勒索者當初一定哭的滿城風雨吧
Eva, I read about Chuck's gift,
伊娃,我對恰克的禮物有所耳聞
And forgive me for being vulgar,
恕我莽撞
But I've always wanted a Baignoire timepiece.
我一直想要貝尼瓦爾系列的鐘表珍品
Might I see it?
可以給我欣賞下嗎
Oh, I-I don't have it on. I brought it in to be resized.
我沒帶在身上,送去調整表帶了
Are you sure you mean resized?
你確定是送去調整表帶了嗎
'cause I think you brought it in to be returned for cash.
我以為你是送去換錢花了呢
See?
看到了嗎
That is Eva selling the watch.
這是伊娃退表的場面
It is pretty-- the watch, I mean,
真美啊,我指的是那塊表
Not the wad of hundies. Though Eva might disagree.
可不是那疊臭錢,顯然伊娃不這么認為
Eva, what's going on?
伊娃,這到底怎么回事
I needed the money for a friend.
我的一個朋友需要那筆錢
That weak excuse might've worked in the former Vichy Republic,
這種爛理由拿來騙騙維希人還差不多(維希,第二次世界大戰期間的法國傀儡政府)
But Chuck and I are savvy new yorkers.
但我和恰克可是精明的紐約客
She gave me the money, Mr. Bass. Please don't be mad.
她把錢給我了拜斯先生,求您別生氣
Ivan's mother was about to lose the house he grew up in.
伊萬母親的房子要被收走了
At first, he was too proud to accept help,
起初,他不愿接受我的幫助
But I wore him down.
但是我說服了他
My valet. W-why would you do that?
幫我的男仆,你為什么這么做
I'm a stranger here,
我可是這兒的新人
And Ivan is one of the few people who have been kind to me.
而伊萬是為數不多的對我好的人
Your gift meant so much, but...
你的禮物意義重大,但是
I couldn't wear something that decadent.
我帶不起那么華貴奢靡的東西
When it could save a family from losing their home.
但若它能讓一個家庭免于流離失所
I'm sorry. Don't be angry with me.
對不起,別生我的氣
How could I ever be angry at you?
我怎么會生你的氣呢
Just do me one favor.
幫我個忙吧
Anything.
什么都行
Pick the charity for me to give my money to.
幫我選個好的慈善機構讓我的錢能捐出去
Your heart'll find the right one.
你的真心會選出最合適的那個
Well, I'm sure you--you've that heard Milo's not mine.
我猜你肯定聽說了,米羅不是我的孩子
Georgina took him back.
喬治娜把他帶回去了
Yeah, my mom told me. I'm sorry.
是啊,我媽媽跟我說了,真遺憾
How do you feel?
你感覺怎么樣
Vanessa and everyone keeps asking me that,
瓦內薩還有大家一直問我
trying to get me to talk about it,
想讓我開口談談這件事
like it was this crushing blow.
就好像我心痛的不能自抑似的
But I just got my life back. I wanna enjoy it now, you know?
但我的生活才剛回來,我想享受生活
Okay. Well, then we won't talk about it.
好吧,那我們就不談這個
We'll just spend the day having fun. Just you and me, okay?
今天就用來玩,只有我和你,怎么樣
Uh, but first, I have to deal with this. Sorry. Hello?
等下我得先搞定這個,抱歉,喂
I saw Eva selling her watch back to Cartier for cash.
我看見伊娃把她的表退給卡地亞換錢了
Are you kidding me?
你開玩笑吧
Then I went to Chuck's
然后我去恰克那里
and witnessed her give the world's most credible altruistic excuse.
親耳聽到了她那世上最無私的理由
B., this is not what you promised me. B
你當初可不是這么向我保證的
Hey, I'm gonna get a pretzel.
我去買個椒鹽卷餅
Is that Dan?
那是丹嗎
That is not what you promised me.
你當初也不是這么向我保證的
No, it's different. He came to me.
不,這次不一樣,是他來找我的
First, nonsense!
首先,一派胡言
Second, I really don't care right now.
其次,我現在可沒工夫關心這個
Chuck's about to be taken for a ride.
恰克被人哄得團團轉
We need to take that tart down!
我們得揭穿那個小妞的真面目
Now Humphrey has proven his worth in the past.
漢弗瑞已在過去證明了他的價值
He could be useful to us now.
這次他可以派上用場
This is not a good idea.
這可不是個好主意
Serena, do you remember
瑟琳娜,你還記得
when chuck gave his heart to his mother?
恰克向他媽媽敞開心扉那次嗎
That was the beginning of the end of everything. Please.
現在的這一切都拜她所賜,拜托了
Okay, what do you want us to do?
好吧,你要我們干什么
Get on your computer. I'll text you clues as I get them.
打開電腦,一拿到線索我就發給你
See?
看到了嗎
Needy dogs are the perfect cause.
渴求的小狗們是最佳的慈善對象
Ohh, and so much cuter than those children
比那些嗷嗷待哺,等待你去認養的小孩們
with the cleft palates that you were going to pick.
要可愛的多
We need to think in terms of the Bass annual report cover
我們得拿出決定拜斯集團年報封面的態度
When making decisions like this.
當作出這種決定的時候
I admit, Blair, when you ran into me outside the empire
我承認,布萊爾,當你在帝國大廈外
and offered to help me pick a charity,
撞見我并提出幫我選一家慈善機構時
I was a little skeptical.
我的確有點懷疑
But you seem to have Chuck's best interests at heart.
不過你似乎很關心恰克
Well, it's the least I could do
這是經過之前那一團糟后
after that whole watch snafu earlier.
我僅能做的事了
I'm--I'm sorry again.
再說一次,對不起
I guess I must just still be protective of Chuck. Old habits.
我猜我只是習慣了保護恰克,舊習慣
But I still wanna be friends.
不過我希望也能和你做朋友
Tell me everything. I wanna hear your whole life story.
跟我說說吧,我想聽聽你的人生
Nathaniel, I'm on my way out to the...
內特尼爾,我出去
What are you doing?
你干嘛呢
These pictures of Juliet-- she's coming out
茱麗葉的這些照片,晚上10點
of the 116th street subway station at 10:00 p.m.
她正從116號大街地鐵站出來
on nights she said she had too much work to go out with me.
那晚她跟我說她工作太忙不能陪我出去
You were right.
你說的沒錯
She's gotta be seeing someone else. What do I do?
她的確是去跟別人約會了,我該怎么辦
Well, the old chuck bass would've told you
過去的那個恰克?拜斯會告訴你
to play the same game, make her jealous.
以其人之道還治其人之身,讓她也吃醋
But the new Chuck thinks you should be honest.
不過現在的恰克覺得你應該向她坦白
Tell her how you feel, how much you like her.
告訴她你的感覺,你有多愛她
I hope you didn't lose old Chuck's number.
我希望你沒把號碼也換了
Eva was just spotted at the park with Blair.
伊娃剛剛和布萊爾在公園
Eva's strong. She can handle Blair.
伊娃很堅強的,她能搞定布萊爾
I'll see you later.
我回頭再來看你
So did you have dogs growing up?
你以前也養狗嗎
Well, I grew up on a farm in the Loire Valley.
我在盧瓦爾河谷的一個農場里長大
We had lots of animals.
我們那兒有很多動物
Oh, love the loire. Which part?
我喜歡盧瓦爾,你是哪邊的
She grew up on a goat farm outside of Orleans.
她在奧爾良外的一個牧羊場長大
They were cheesemakers.
他們家是乳酪商
This is ridiculous. You don't have to stay here and do this.
這太荒謬了,你不必呆在這兒做這個
No, it's okay. I'm having fun.
沒事,我挺開心的
I mean, we always have fun.
我是說,我們一直玩的很開心
We do.
我們的確很開心
And hey, even though you may regret entering my world,
對了,雖然你可能后悔到我這兒來
at least you've developed terrific social espionage skills.
至少你的社交間諜技術大有長進啊
Well, as they say, adapt or die.
正如大家所說,要么適應要么去死
Ah, all right, as I expected,
好了,不出我所料
there are no regional cheese scandals of note.
沒什么有名的地區性乳酪丑聞
What do we got next?
我們下面做什么
I was in my first year of nursing school when my grandfather died.
我祖父去世的時候我正在衛校讀一年級
Turned out he owed more money than the farm was worth.
后來發現整個農場都還不清他欠的債
So I dropped out of school to help pay for the bills.
于是我輟學回家幫助償還那些賬單
I knew some girls who were going to Prague to look for work,
我認識些去布拉格找工作的女孩兒
and I decided to go with them.
于是我決定和她們一起去
And what did you do when you got there?
那你去了之后做什么
Open an orphanage or tend to lepers?
開了家孤兒院還是照顧麻風病人
No, I waited tables.
不是,我做侍應
I worked in a hotel for a while
我在一家賓館做了段時間
and sent everything back home.
賺的錢都寄回了家
Then I met Chuck,
之后我就遇到了恰克
and the rest you know.
接下來的事你都知道
You met him in his hotel?
你在賓館里遇到他的嗎
Actually, I was in my room when I heard the gunshots.
事實上,我當時是在我的房間里
I went downstairs and--
當我聽到槍聲的時候,我下樓
You found him?
你看到了他
Well, when the ambulance didn't show up,
當時救護車也沒來
I knew I had to do something myself.
我覺得自己得做點什么
So...
這么說
You're a beautiful blonde nurse without a mean bone in your body,
你是一個道德高尚的金發美女護士
and you literally saved Chuck's life?
并且你還救了恰克的命
You make it sound like I'm an angel. I just...
你把我說的像個天使,我只是
I just did what I had to.
我只是做了我該做的
Why do you think the ambulance didn't show up?
你憑什么認為救護車不會來
Might have something to do with the neighborhood we were in.
或許是跟我住的周圍環境有關吧
Chuck isn't exactly the first person
恰克又不是第一個
to get shot in Perlovka.
在普魯瓦卡被槍擊的人
Voila.
瞧
Perlovka.
普魯瓦卡
Wow. You are good at this.
你還真蠻拿手的嘛
Not only am I manly and rugged,
我可不僅僅是外表氣宇軒昂
but I also have mad browsing skills.
我的網頁瀏覽技術也不賴呢
Don't laugh. Most women would be ripping their clothes off
別笑,多數女人見到我這樣的網絡達人
in the presence of this kind of web savvy.
就直接脫衣服了
Oh, really?
真的嗎
I'm not lying.
不騙你
Yeah. Does Vanessa know you're here?
瓦內薩知道你在這兒嗎
No. I told her I was going to Nate's.
不知道,我告訴她我去內特家了
Why'd you lie?
你干嘛說謊
Because...
因為
After she moved in, things..They've just been very weird.
她搬來后,事情,變得都好奇怪
They've been hard.
很艱難
I mean, she keeps pressuring me all the time, and I...
她一直對我施加壓力,而我
I think the truth is, she's not convinced that I'm over you.
我覺得實際上是她不相信我不愛你了
And I'm probably not.
或許我還愛你
Wait a second. Perlovka? Is Blair sure about that one?
等一下,普魯瓦卡,布萊爾確定是這嗎
What are you doing here?
你來這兒干嘛
I wanted to make up for having to leave this morning.
我想對今早我的不得已離開做點補償
What's up?
怎么了
Okay, this may sound a little creepy,
好吧,這可能聽起來有點恐怖
but I read the thread about you on "Gossip Girl."
不過我看了你在《緋聞女孩》上的照片
I should've figured that was gonna happen at some point.
我早就該察覺到的
Have you been lying to me?
你一直都在騙我嗎
Nate...
內特
It's okay. If you've been seeing other people.
沒關系的,你要是跟別的人見面的話
I mean, we never said we were gonna be exclusive. I just...
我們從沒說過彼此是對方的唯一
You know, with everything that happened with Serena,
自從經歷過跟瑟琳娜的那些事后
I need you to be honest with me about it.
我要你跟我說實話
I'm not seeing anybody else.
我沒要見任何人
Nor do I want to, if--if you don't.
我也不想這么做,如果你不介意
I don't. But what were you doing then?
不介意,但你當時在那兒做什么
I was visiting someone.
我去見一個人
I promise you, I am not dating anybody else.
我保證,我沒有跟別人約會
Hey, guys.
你們好
I'm here to kidnap Dan.
我來綁架丹
Where is he?
他在哪里
The woman is a saint!
那女人簡直是個圣女
She didn't recoil from those creepy cat rescuers
她不怕那些惡心的流浪貓收養人
or turn away from the pictures of those starving children.
看到那些挨餓的孩子也不退縮
She didn't even cringe when that
有個流浪漢舔她的手臂
homeless man licked her arm.
她竟然也不躲開
Well, she might be used to weird guys licking her.
她或許已經習慣被怪人舔了
yeah, 'cause she may be a saint,
因為也許她是一位圣女
But she's also a prostitute.
但她同時也是個妓女
Looks like eva's past
看來過去的伊娃
may be Blair perfect present.
可不亞于如今風光無限的布萊爾
But what's more dangerous for chuck--
但是對恰克來說,更危險的是
Eva's secret
伊娃的秘密
or what B. may do with it?
還有布萊爾會怎么做呢
How do you find this?
你們怎么知道的
Well, when you told us where Eva first met Chuck,
你說過伊娃第一次遇見恰克的時候
it's in Prague's red light district.
是在布拉格的紅燈區
So almost as a joke, I looked up brothels.
我也是無聊,查了查各個妓院
And a lot of them have web sites.
很多妓院都有網站
Turns out Eva has good love for you.
發現伊娃是個不錯的選擇
I've never been so happy for internet porn.
我從來沒這么喜歡過色情網
Humphrey, you've done a fine job.
漢弗瑞,干得好
Serena and I can take it from here.
我和瑟琳娜就從這里入手
Okay, but you may lose me
好吧,但你可能看不到我
to "Csi: Williamsburg."
出現在《犯罪現場調查》了
Serena made certain promises today
瑟琳娜今天保證過了
that don't include you.
已經將你排除在外了
But, Dan, this is crucial information
不過,丹,這個信息非常重要
that has to be deployed expertly.
我們要好好策劃一下
Please promise you won't tell anyone.
發誓你不會告訴任何人
She means "Thank you." I'll call you later.
她是說謝謝你,回頭打給你
No, she won't! Serena, you have to come
不,她不會的,瑟琳娜,你快過來
and help me find a dress for the gala.
幫我挑一件晚會著裝
But we said we weren't going.
不是說了不去嗎
Where else am I going to announce to the world
我還能在什么地方向全世界宣布
that chuck's new lady is a lady of the evening?
恰克的新女友是個夜女郎呢
Do not embarrass them in public.
別在公共場合讓他們難堪
Pull him aside, tell him in private.
把他叫到一邊,私下告訴他
Let him handle it.
讓他來處理
Can I at least look fabulous while doing it?
至少我做這事的時候,要優衣著雅吧
You know, you didn't have to kick Dan out.
你沒必要把丹趕出去
Serena, you promised to stay away from Nate and Dan.
瑟琳娜,你保證過遠離內特和丹的
Wait.
等等
Are you telling me you chose?
難道你做了選擇了
And that things with Dan and Vanessa are...
那丹和瓦內薩之間...
I think. Maybe, yeah.
我想,是的
Well, as much as nature would applaud you for heading off
雖然本能地贊賞你阻止
any possible future Humphrey/Abrams offspring,
漢弗瑞和埃布拉姆的結合
You have to ask yourself, are you ready
你先得問問自己,你確定你準備好
to do what it takes to make him yours?
要不顧一切將他歸為己有
Seems like we both need to look fabulous.
看來我們都要穿得優雅點
Hey. Dad, what are you still doing here?
爸爸,你怎么還在這兒
Lily went to get her hair done for chuck's gala.
莉莉為參加恰克的晚會,做發型去了
I'm taking a pass,
我就算了
So I thought I'd get some of my stuff out of here
所以我來把我的東西拿走
and organize it at home, give Vanessa the closet space.
把家整理一下,為瓦內薩騰點空間
Didn't she find you at Nate's?
她在內特家找到你了嗎
Jeez, for kids addicted to their cell phones,
老天,你們年輕人用手機上癮
you never actually seem to use them to communicate.
卻從不把它當通訊工具
I was with Serena, actually.
實際上,我那時跟瑟琳娜一起
Dan, you need to face what's really going on here.
丹,你要認真面對現狀
Dad, nothing is going on.
爸爸,沒什么事
I--Milo is gone.
米羅走了
I don't need to be an adult anymore.
我不用再裝成一個大人了
And I was just--can't I have a fun day with a friend?
我只是,我就不能跟朋友玩樂一下嗎
Not if it involves lying
欺騙與你同居的
to the woman you're living with.
女人可不行
Dan, talk to me.
丹,跟我談談
When Milo was here,
米羅在這里的時候
Every decision I made was for his benefit.
我做的一切決定都是為了他
But now, I mean, I just--
但現在,我...
I-I wonder if I made all the wrong choices.
我在想我是不是做了錯誤的決定
When Georgina showed up here that day, pregnant...
當喬治娜大著肚子出現在我面前時
I mean, I was-I was about to fly to Paris.
我本來是要飛去巴黎的
I was gonna tell Serena that I loved her
我要告訴瑟琳娜,我愛她
and I would do whatever
只要她回到我身邊
it took to get her back, and...
我做什么都可以
Yeah, hold on.
稍等
Uh, it's--it's Nate. I'm sorry. I gotta take this.
是內特,不好意思,我得接他電話
Hey, man. I was just about to call you.
伙計,我正準備打給你
I covered for you.
我在幫你打掩護
And I think Vanessa bought it,
瓦內薩相信了
but you know I'm a bad liar.
但你知道我不擅長說謊
Juliet took her for coffee. What's going on?
茱麗葉跟她喝咖啡去了,怎么回事
Um... It's complicated.
這個,說來話長
Does "Complicated" mean you're cheating on Vanessa?
"說來話長"意味著你想背叛瓦內薩嗎
No, no, no. I'm not cheating. I'm not cheating.
沒有,沒有,我沒想背叛她
But I was with Serena.
我那時跟瑟琳娜一起
I thought we both agreed to stay away from her.
我以為我們約定好要跟她保持距離
I know, but this was a special circumstance.
我知道,這只是特殊情況
Okay, forget me.
好吧,原諒我
If you wanna be with Serena,
如果你想跟瑟琳娜在一起
you gotta say something to Vanessa.
你必須告訴瓦內薩
No, it's not that. It's not that at all.
不,并非如此,完全不是這樣
I mean, Serena and I were helping Blair.
我和瑟琳娜在幫助布萊爾
We... Investigate chuck's new girlfriend.
我們...在調查恰克的新女友
Why would you do that?
你怎么做這事
Because Eva's not who Chuck thinks she is.
因為伊娃不是恰克想象的那種人
That's--that's really all I can say. Blair made me promise.
我只能告訴你這些,我向布萊爾保證過
Whoa, whoa, whoa. So now--
噢,這么說
Now your promises to Blair mean more than your pact with me?
你為布萊爾保密比我們的約定更重要
Or your relationship with Vanessa?
也比你跟瓦內薩的感情重要了嗎
Nate, she's a prostitute.
內特,她是個妓女
What?
你說什么
And I don't mean in a gold digger-ish,
我不是說她以美色騙財
Eva's into Chuck's money kind of way.
相中恰克的財產的那種
I mean she's, like, got a web page and a price list.
可她,有自己的網頁和價碼
But you can't tell Chuck. Please, please don't tell Chuck.
但求你別告訴恰克,千萬別說
Blair wants to deal with this on her own.
布萊爾想自己告訴他
Yeah, I bet she does. Hey, uh, I'll talk to you later, okay?
我就知道她會這樣,我待會再打給你
Cookies were definitely a good idea.
吃點曲奇餅最好了
I couldn't let you go back to Brooklyn without any nourishment.
我可不忍心看著你餓著肚子回布魯克林
I'm sorry you missed Dan.
很遺憾你沒見到丹
Mildly convincing.
這么說還可信一點
You're a slightly better liar than Nate.
你撒起謊來比內特好不了多少
But you did not see Dan at all, did you?
你壓根兒沒看見丹對不對
He's going through a hard time.
他最近過得很不容易
Look, I don't mean to pry,
我不想多管閑事
but hard time or not, why would Dan lie to you?
但不管丹過得怎樣,他為什么要騙你
I don't know.
我不知道
Because he's looking for an excuse to get away
也許他在找借口逃避吧
And not deal with everything.
他想躲開一切
Okay, so why not just go to Nate's like he said?
那為什么他不老老實實去找內特呢
Because Nate would probably see that he's upset
因為內特會看出他的傷心事
and try to make him talk about it.
然后就會逼他去面對
So he went to the one person he knew would be happy to help him avoid.
所以他去找惟一一個能讓他安心逃避的人
Serena.
瑟琳娜
I don't know what to do.
我真不知道該怎么辦
Confronting Dan now will only push him further away.
現在直接跟丹談只會讓我們更疏遠
Well, if you ask me,
要是我給你出主意
the only way to stop this is to confront Serena.
解決問題的關鍵是去面對瑟琳娜
And I know just where you can find her.
我知道你能去哪兒找她
Nate Archibald has his
內特?阿齊布爾德帶著他那
"I hate to tell you this" Face on.
"我不想說可是"的招牌表情來了
Blair's been looking into, uh, Eva's past.
布萊爾一直在調查伊娃的過去
Well, we can't be too surprised about that, can we?
這個對我們來說可都不新鮮了,是吧
She found something.
她查到點東西
Eva is-- or, at least she was-- um...
伊娃是個,或說曾經是個
Chuck, she's a prostitute.
恰克,她可是個妓女
Nathaniel, I may be nice, but I'm still me.
內特尼爾,我也許好心,但我還是我
You think I didn't already know this?
你以為我不知道這件事嗎
Oh! I...
我
Of--of course you did.
你當然知道
Look, I'm sorry. Um, just be careful, okay?
我真抱歉,你自己小心點,好吧
Knowing Blair, she's gonna try and out this whole thing at the party later.
布萊爾可能在晚會上把整件事披露出來
All right? Whew.
注意點
I'm gonna go deal with this stuff.
我要去處理掉這些東西
You sure you don't want to keep me company?
真的不用我在這兒陪你嗎
Yeah, no, I-I-Vanessa just texted
真的不用,瓦內薩給我發過短信了
that she's gonna be out late with friends from school.
她要跟學校里的朋友們出去,很晚才回
So I thought I'd catch up on some reading.
我想在家看看書
You guys really do need to talk at some point.
你們倆真該找時間好好談談了
I know. Tomorrow. We're gonna talk tomorrow.
我知道,明天,明天我們會談談的
Hey. Hey, Dan. I know it's last minute,
丹,我知道現在時間很急
but our conversation got interrupted earlier,
但早些時候我們的談話被打斷了
and I wanna know if you wanna go with me to Chuck's charity thing.
想問問你要不要跟我去恰克的慈善晚會
We could talk.
我們去那兒談談
Yeah. You know what? I'd love to.
我還真想去
Perfect. See you later.
好極了,那待會見
What do you think?
你覺得怎樣
You know.
你都知道了
Do you see Serena?
看見瑟琳娜了嗎
I'm sure she's around here somewhere. Let's take a lap.
她肯定在這里,我們到處轉轉吧
We're gonna go to the ladies room.
我們去一下化妝間
Will you check this?
幫我存下衣服好嗎
Sure.
當然
Thank you.
謝謝
Okay, where's Chuck?
恰克在哪
I don't know. But, B., don't you think
我不清楚,不過B你是不是應該
you should give him a few minutes to enjoy his event
先讓他好好享受一下他的晚會
before you blow up his world?
然后再去摧殘他的世界
Fine. Where's Dan?
那好,那丹呢
I don't know, but I know he'll show up.
我不知道,不過他肯定會來
You two look gorgeous!
你們倆看起來美極了
Thank you. So do you.
謝謝,你也是
Though I do question your manila evening bag.
但我對你的粗麻手包不甚贊同
Oh, well, uh, the Paris police sent me Charles' effects
巴黎警方一個星期前給我寄來的
about a week ago-- money clip, passport.
查爾斯的鈔票夾和護照什么的
You know, I just keep forgetting.
但我老忘記
His valet is right over there.
他的男仆就在那兒
He'll drop it off in Chuck's suite for you.
他會幫你把它們放進恰克的房間里
Wonderful. Thank you.
好極了,謝謝
Look here.
看過來
Chuck, look right.
恰克,看右邊
Chuck! Chuck! Chuck!
恰克,恰克
That'll be enough of that for one evening.
今晚這樣就夠了
Thank you.
謝謝你
I'll see you in a minute. Yeah.
我一會兒回來,好的
Chuck.
恰克
Blair. So how's the humiliation gonna go down?
布萊爾,你準備怎么羞辱她
Did your scheme team find Eva's pimp?
你的狗仔隊發現伊娃的皮條客了嗎
Is he gonna roll up to the press with platforms on?
要不要上臺向媒體宣布這個消息
No.
不是
Oh. Well, maybe you'll project a sex tape of Eva and one of her Johns
或許你放一段伊娃和某男人的性愛錄像
as I make my way up the dais?
來歡送我上臺
Chuck, I'm not trying to humiliate anyone.
恰克,我不想侮辱任何人
I just wanted you to know the truth,
我只是想讓你知道真相
But obviously you already do.
但顯然你已經知道了
Yes, and I don't care.
我知道了,而且我不在乎
How can you not care? This is your mother all over again.
你怎能不在乎,她跟你媽媽一樣騙了你
You're giving your heart to a moneygrubbing harlot who only cares about herself.
你把心交給了一個見錢眼開的自私的妓女
Please don't do this.
別這樣
You just can't stand to see someone finally change me,
你就是受不了有人能讓我改變
And it wasn't you.
何況這人還不是你
Well, if you believe that, then you really have changed,
如果你信她,那你就真的變了
Because now you're a fool!
因為你現在就是個傻瓜
Ooh! That dress is not fair.
這裙子可不夠美麗動人啊
Dan. I'm so glad you came.
丹,真高興你來了
There are actually some things that I wanna tell you.
我有事兒要告訴你
Well, good, because there's some things I wanna tell you.
好啊,因為我也有事兒要告訴你
Oh, isn't that just adorable?
真可不是巧了嗎
Hi. There you are.
嗨,你在這兒
What are you still doing with my coat? I thought you said--
你怎么還拿著我的外套,我以為你
Ben needs to see you.
本要見你
Nate, you don't understand.
內特,你不明白
Oh, the reason I've--I've never been to your apartment,
我之所以不能去你的公寓
The reason you're so hard to make plans with--
你之所以一直那么難約
You have a boyfriend.
都是因為你有男友了
Ben's not my boyfriend.
本不是我的男友
You know, you hate Serena so much
你如此討厭瑟琳娜
'cause you're exactly like her.
是因為你和她一樣
Hey. No, don't. Just--just go.
嘿,別解釋了,走吧
Serena had nothing to do with any of this.
瑟琳娜和這事沒有任何關系
Really, we're just-- we're friends.
真的,我們只是,我們是朋友
If that was true, you wouldn't have lied.
如果真是這樣,之前你就不必說謊了
Vanessa, I'm sorry, but I-I had fun today
瓦內薩,我很抱歉,但今天我玩的很開心
for the first time in a really long time.
很長一段時間以來第一次這么開心
Good for you, Dan. I'm--I'm glad that serena's so fun,
真不錯,丹,我很高興瑟琳娜讓你開心
And I'm sorry that I'm not,
抱歉,我沒能讓你開心
but I'm just trying to make you deal with your feelings, with your life.
我只是想讓你面對自己的感情和生活
Every second of every day.
你無時無刻都這樣
I'm trying to help you,
我在試著幫你
because that's what adults do in an adult relationship.
有著成熟感情的成熟的人就應該如此
But if you wanna run around
但是如果你想逃避
and be with Miss fun-all-the-time, that's your choice.
想和"開心小姐"一起,那是你的選擇
But you better make sure she's choosing you, too.
不過你最好確定她也選擇了你
Did she tell you why she didn't call you all summer?
她說過為何整個暑假都沒給你打電話嗎
Or explain to you why she texted you and Nate
或者解釋過為何她在回來的那天
the same day she was coming back?
給你和內特都發了短信呢
I've always only wanted you, Dan,
我心里只有你,丹
but even I have my limits.
但即使是我也會有限度
Take care.
保重
How'd it go with Dan?
和丹怎么樣了
Well, Vanessa showed up, so they're talking now.
瓦內薩來了,他們正在談
I don't know what's gonna happen, but I feel terrible.
我不知道會發生什么,不過我感覺好糟
How'd it go with Chuck?
你和恰克怎么樣了
He knew, but he didn't care.
他知道了,不過他不在乎
Well, I guess that's good news then, right,
我想這是好消息,是吧
if you were just doing this to protect him?
你只是為了保護他才這么做的
Yeah.
是啊
You don't want him back, do you?
你并不想和他重修舊好,是吧
I'll never forgive him.
我永遠都不會原諒他
I just wanted to save him.
我只是想救他
Why don't I get you another drink?
我再給你拿杯酒吧
Thank you for understanding.
謝謝你的理解
I didn't judge your past.
我沒有評判你的過去
I should've known you wouldn't judge mine.
我應該明白你也不會評判我的過去
I understand more than you know.
我能理解的比你知道要多
Just don't lie to me again.
以后別再騙我就行了
On behalf of the Manhattan Philanthropic Community,
我謹代表曼哈頓慈善協會
Thank you, all, for coming.
感謝諸位的到來
Now I know we're all dying to hear chuck's announcement.
我知道大家等不及想聽恰克的致辭了
So without further ado-Mr. Bass.
所以不多說了,有請拜斯先生
Thanks, Kick.
謝謝,奇克
When, uh, selecting a charity for my donation,
我很困惑不知該捐助哪一家慈善機構
there were so many worthwhile causes, I was confounded.
因為有那么多值得我去選的理由
Then I realized
然后我意識到
there was one person who would know the answer--
有這么一個人,她知道該選誰
Someone who had turned her life around
她不僅讓改變了她自己的生活
and helped me turn around my own.
同時也幫助我改變了我的生活
Tonight, I'd like to announce a new charity--
今晚,我要宣布一個新的慈善機構的成立
the Eva Coupeau Foundation.
伊娃?庫波基金會
I will be donating $5 million
我會捐助5百萬美金
to the woman whose name it bears.
給以這個女人名字命名的基金會
It is at her discretion
由她來決定
to decide who deserves the help most.
誰最需要這項基金的資助
She fell in love with me
在她尚不知我是誰的時候
when she didn't know that I was Chuck Bass.
她愛上了我
And tonight,
今晚
I show her who that man really is.
我要告訴她我是誰
So...
此刻
introducing mademoiselle Eva Coupeau.
我榮幸的介紹伊娃?庫波小姐
Ivan, I'm gonna need to see that envelope Lily gave you.
伊萬,讓我看看莉莉給你的信封
I think I left something in it.
里面好像有我的東西
Thank you. I don't know what to say.
謝謝你,我都不知道該說什么了
This is so unexpected.
太意外了
But Chuck put his faith in me...
但是恰克對我如此信任...
Thanks.
謝謝
Eva, would you mind if I had a word with Chuck?
伊娃,你介意我和恰克說兩句話嗎
It's important.
很重要的話
Why not, Blair? What more can you possibly do to me?
可以,布萊爾,你還能把我怎么樣呢
Be right back.
馬上回來
What do you want now,
你現在想怎么樣
To tell me Nate's running a secret drug ring?
告訴我內特在秘密販毒嗎
Well, if he was,
如果他有的話
you'd probably make him the C.E.O. of Bass Industries.
你可能早就讓他當你的集團總裁了
You have 20 seconds.
你有20秒時間
I thought finding out your honey was a hooker would be enough
我本以為知道她是個妓女能讓你清醒
to sway you, but you've just rewarded her for her tricks.
但你還為她的騙局叫好
Pun intended. - 14 seconds.
這是雙關語,還有14秒
I didn't wanna tell you because I didn't wanna break your heart,
我本不想告訴你,因為我不想傷你心
but after hearing your little speech,
但在聽了你感人的小演講之后
I feel like I have no choice. - 7 seconds.
我已別無選擇,還有7秒
You said Eva didn't know who you were
你說伊娃愛上你的時候
when she fell in love with you.
不知道你是誰
But today when we went back to your room,
但今天當我們到你的房間
I saw something that proves she did.
我看到了一些東西,證明她其實知道
I don't believe you, Blair.
布萊爾,我不相信你
Deny all you want.
你就一直否認吧
Then I'd avoid the inside pocket of her suitcase.
那我就不說她的手提箱內兜里有什么了
What were you doing in her suitcase?
你翻她的箱子做什么
Snooping, looking for dirt.
調查她,看她有什么見不得人的事
But I never thought I'd find your passport.
但我沒想到我竟然找到了你的護照
That's impossible.
不可能
When I woke up, my passport was gone.
我醒來的時候,我的護照已經沒了
The muggers took it.
搶我的人拿走了
Or Eva did the night she found you.
也有可能是伊娃找到你的那晚拿走的
The night she made you her mark.
把你當成目標的那晚
Hey, have you seen Chuck?
見到恰克了嗎
No.
沒有
You okay? You look a little upset.
你還好嗎,你看起來有點郁悶
I think I just broke up with Juliet.
我剛和茱麗葉分手了
I mean, I know you hate her.
我知道你討厭她
Doesn't mean that I wanna see you hurt.
那不意味著我想看到你傷心
You need to talk?
想說說嗎
You came here with Dan, huh?
你和丹一起來的,對嗎
Yeah, I did.
是的
Nate, if you ever need me...
內特,無論你什么時候需要我
I'm here, always.
我一直都在
I'm sorry.
真遺憾
I really am.
我真的感覺很遺憾
I just thought you should know.
我只是覺得你應該知道真相
Chuck.
恰克
There you are.
你在這兒啊
I'll give you two a minute.
你們好好聊聊吧
What is it? What's wrong?
怎么了,出什么事了
Did you know who I was when we met?
我們當初見面的時候你知道我是誰嗎
You know I didn't. Why are you asking me this?
你知道我不知道的,為什么問我這個
I found my passport in your suitcase.
我在你的箱子里找到了我的護照
What are you talking about?
你在說些什么
I should've known. You lied about the watch.
我早該意識到的,表的事情你瞞著我
You lied about your former career.
還有你做過妓女的事
Is that what you think of me?
你把我想的這么齷齪嗎
I let you in, told you everything--
我相信你,告訴你我的一切
the whole story of how my mother and my uncle tried to take me.
包括我媽媽和叔叔合謀想取代我的位置
You sat there and you thought, "I'm next."
你坐在那聽著,心里想著"該我上了"
I'm sorry.
對不起
I'll pack my things.
我馬上收拾東西走人
Only the things you came with.
你只能拿走你帶來的那些東西
You okay?
你沒事吧
I'm stupid. How could I ever believe
我太傻了,我怎么會相信
someone good would actually love me?
世上有這么好的人會愛上我
So what happened with Vanessa?
和瓦內薩談的怎么樣
I saw you talking to Nate.
我看到你和內特講話了
Yeah, he was having some problems.
是啊,他有點小麻煩
Listen, when you texted me from Paris that you wanted to talk,
當你在巴黎發短信說你想談談的時候
I thought it must've been because, you know,
我以為是因為你跟我一樣
you were--you were thinking about the night before you left,
在想著你離開前那晚發生的事情
Like I have. Well, I had been.
就像我一樣,我確實有想過
When you came back, I thought
當你回來的時候,我以為
seeing Georgina and the baby must've changed things.
當你看到喬治娜和米羅時定會改變主意
I also knew that you texted Nate,
我知道你也給內特發短信了
But I assumed it was to tell him it was over.
但我還以為你是和他說拜拜的
I guess that's what I wanted to believe, though.
可能只是我臆想的吧
It's not the truth, is it?
事實不是這樣,對吧
Well, there was a lot of unfinished business
我們三人之間有很多問題
between all of us.
還沒有解決
I need to know.
我要知道
When you came home, were you coming home to me or him?
你回來是找他還是來找我的
Honestly, Dan, I was trying to choose.
說實話,丹,我一直想做選擇
Serena, there are some people who don't need to choose.
瑟琳娜,有些人根本不需要選
Charles, thank you for a lovely evening.
查爾斯,今晚真溫馨,謝謝你
I am so proud of you.
我真為你驕傲
And I had Ivan put your things in your room.
我叫伊萬把你的東西送回你的房間了
What things?
什么東西
Um, the package from the Paris police.
從巴黎警署送來的包裹
Your personal effects, passport,
你的個人物品,護照什么的
That they sent last week.
他們上周發過來的
Uh-oh, Chuck. Looks like "B" stands for betrayal.
啊哦,恰克,看來B代表著背叛啊
Charles, are you okay?
查爾斯,你還好吧
Can you catch your angel before she flies away?
你能在天使飛離之前挽回她嗎
Eva, stop it.
伊娃,別收拾了
Look, I'm so sorry. I-I should never have doubted you.
我十分抱歉,我不該懷疑你的
I made a terrible mistake.
我犯了一個可怕的錯誤
You did, and thank you for saying that.
是啊,謝謝你這么說
Look, you are pure and perfect.
你是那么的純潔無暇,那么的完美無缺
I will make this up to you, I promise.
我保證,我會補償你的
Chuck, I have to go.
恰克,我得走了
No, look, you don't. Blair set us up.
不要走,是布萊爾設計好的圈套
I know better now.
我現在都知道了
Of course Blair lied to you. She's a liar.
當然是布萊爾騙了你,她就是個騙子
But you chose to believe her.
但是你竟然相信她,不相信我
You're still connected to her.
你對她余情未了
I see it when you're together. I can...
你們倆在一起的時候我能感覺到,我能
I can feel it when I'm in the room.
在房里時我能感覺到
So let's go away. Just you and me.
我們遠走高飛吧,只有你和我
Let's go back to paris, wherever you want, right now.
讓我們回到巴黎或隨便哪兒,就現在
You'll always feel the pull of new york.
紐約會一直吸引你
This is your home.
這是你的家
And now it's time for me to return to mine.
而現在我該回到屬于我的家了
Don't leave.
別離開我
Everybody leaves.
每個人都離我而去
You're Chuck Bass,
你是恰克?拜斯
and that means something different now.
很多事情都不同了
Don't forget it,
別忘了你的名字
and don't forget me.
也別忘記我
Nate, you're right. I have been lying.
內特,你說的沒錯,我一直在騙你
Ben's my brother,
本是我的弟弟
and he's...
而他現在
troubled.
有麻煩
He takes a lot of time and energy
他花了大量時間和精力
and has caused a lot of problems
去給我的每段感情
in every relationship that I've ever had.
制造麻煩
Look, I want to tell you everything. I'm just...
我想告訴你一切,我只是
I'm not ready yet.
我只是還沒準備好
But I promise you, I won't let him come between us again.
不過我保證,我再也不會讓他影響我們
Well, I don't know
好吧,我不知道
if you've read anything about the Archibalds,
你是否了解過阿齊布爾德家族的事
But we have a lot of skeletons in our closets.
不過我們都有很多不為人知的家丑
And we have mansions full of closets.
無數不為人知的家丑
So I guess...
我想
I can deal with one brother.
我能搞定你的弟弟
Maybe I can show you my apartment now?
那現在我可以邀請你參觀我的公寓嗎
Hey.
嘿
I-I didn't think you'd still be here.
我沒想到你還在這里
Yeah, I put my stuff in these boxes,
沒錯,我把東西收進箱子里
And then I realized I don't have anywhere to go.
但之后我意識到我已無處可去
Vanessa, I don't want you to go anywhere.
瓦內薩,我不想讓你離開
You were right about everything.
你說的一切都沒錯
Serena is...
瑟琳娜是
She's serena. And I...
她是瑟琳娜,而我
I was just avoiding you and avoiding myself.
我只是一直在逃避你,逃避自己
It's a really weird, embarrassing thing
讓一個大學生承認錯誤
for a college guy to be admitting,
真的很奇怪,也很尷尬
But I... Losing Milo broke my heart.
失去米羅傷痛了我的心
I know.
我知道
Mine, too.
我也很傷心
I love you.
我愛你
And I don't regret any of the decisions
我不后悔對米羅所做的決定
that I made about Milo or having you here with me.
也不后悔和你在一起
No Dan?
丹不在嗎
And in that dress? I'm shocked.
還穿著這衣服,我很震驚
Yeah. I guess it's for the best, though.
沒錯,不過我想這是最好的決定
I mean, if I end up with Dan,
如果我和丹在一起
a part of me will always love Nate.
我內心總會有個角落愛著內特
And if I end up with Nate,
如果我和內特在一起
a part of me will always love Dan.
我內心也會有個地方一直愛著丹
So I don't know. I guess I just need to find someone
我不知道,我想我要找到
who gives me what I get in both of them.
那個能讓我全心深愛的人
That's a mature decision.
這是個慎重的決定
Not sure I've made any of my own for a while.
有時我不確定我所做的是否正確
What do you mean?
你指什么
Miss blair, Mr. Chuck is here.
布萊爾小姐,恰克先生到了
I know what you did, Blair.
我知道你做了什么,布萊爾
It's despicable, even for you.
那么做很卑鄙,即使是你
Do you hate me so much you can't stand to see me happy?
你對我如此怨恨,見不得我開心嗎
No.
不是的
So why did you drive the person I care most about out of town?
那為何你要把我最在乎的人趕出城
Eva left? Chuck, I never meant to--
伊娃走了嗎,恰克,我不想這樣的
Make her leave me? Of course you did.
讓她離開我嗎,你做到了
I need to know why.
我要知道原因
Is it possible
是不是
you still love me?
你還愛著我
How could I still love you after what you did?
你的所作所為怎么可能還讓我愛著你
So you did it just to hurt me.
那你只是為了傷害我
Eva made me into someone I was proud to be.
伊娃把我變成了一個能以自己為傲的人
You just brought back my worst self.
你卻讓我重回地獄
This means war, Blair.
戰號已響,布萊爾
Chuck--
恰克
Me versus you.
你我敵對
No limits.
沒有盡頭
Ms. Sharp, wait. I have that package for you.
夏普女士,稍等,您在這有份包裹
Hold the elevator for me.
在電梯那等我
The owners will be back tomorrow.
公寓主人明天會回來
In the prestigious buildings of Manhattan's elite,
在曼哈頓精英享譽盛名的大樓
sometimes the door we open belongs to someone else.
有時我們所打開的家門并不屬于自己
Thank you.
謝謝
I'll have these cleaned for you in the morning, sir.
先生,我會在早上幫您收拾好
I ran into Miss Eva. She said she was leaving.
我碰見伊娃小姐,她說要走了
I'm sorry. She'll be missed.
我很遺憾,你會想念她的
Ivan, you're fired.
埃文,你被炒了
And sometimes we let someone in,
有時候我們讓別人走進心門
Only to be left out in the cold.
卻只會被冷冷地丟下
Yet sometimes,
然而有時候
Despite what we may want,
不管我們想要什么
the door just has too many locks.
總會有太多的阻礙使我們止步不前
X.O.X.O., Gossip Girl.
XOXO八卦天后