日韩色综合-日韩色中色-日韩色在线-日韩色哟哟-国产ts在线视频-国产suv精品一区二区69

手機APP下載

您現在的位置: 首頁 > 影視英語 > 美劇學習 > 生活大爆炸 > 生活大爆炸第八季 > 正文

生活大爆炸 第八季:第12集 宅男們陪女孩逛街(上)

來源:可可英語 編輯:Daisy ?  可可英語APP下載 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


手機掃描二維碼查看全部內容

What color would you like to be?

你想當哪個顏色?
Well, I'd like to be green, but you know you always take it.
我想要綠色啊,可是每次都被你搶了。
That's not true. Any color's fine with me. Yeah, I could be a-a combination of blue and yellow.
沒有好嗎。我哪個顏色都行。給我藍色和黃色的結合色也行啊。
Blue and yellow make green.
藍加黃不就是綠色嗎。
Well, then it's settled.
就這么愉快地決定了。
Hi. Ready to go?
準備好出發了嗎?
Oh, good news, we ordered lunch, so we can all stay here and play Lord of the Rings Risk.
好消息,我們叫了午餐外送,我們可以一起在家玩《戰國風云:魔戒》。
Sheldon, we said that we would play games with you tonight.
謝爾頓,我們說好了是今晚陪你玩。
Oh, no, we'll still be playing it tonight, this game can easily take eight hours.
沒錯啊,今晚我們還會繼續玩,這游戲花個八小時也是家常便飯。
Sweetie, you really thought I'd want to do this? No.
親愛的,你真的覺得我想留下玩這個嗎?沒有啊。
Well, did you tell him that? Yes. Did you say it out loud with words? No.
那你跟他說了嗎?有啊。你有大聲開口說出嗎?沒有。
I don't want to spend the whole day playing a board game.
我不想要一整天都留在家里玩桌游。
Yeah, well, you may change your mind when you hear that this is the new expanded edition which contains a more complete map of Middle Earth, now including the Haradwaith Territories.
你聽完可能就會改變主意,這可是全新擴充包,里面有更完整的魔戒中土世界地圖,現在還加進了哈拉德威治地區哦。
I will literally race you to the car.
我真的要跟你比賽誰先沖上車走人。
No, no, no, come on, don't leave. Just try it.
別別別,別一走了之。試試再說嘛。
No. We're always doing what you guys want. Just once, it'd be nice if you did something we wanted.
不要,我們總是在做你們男生想做的事。哪怕就一次,換你們做我們想要的事該多好。
You want to be green?
你想當綠色嗎?
You know, they really have tried to like a lot of the same stuff we're into.
她們的確是有試著喜歡上我們迷的那些事物。
Yeah, we do game nights and video game nights and we watch movies with director's commentary.
我們參加了游戲之夜、 游戲機之夜、跟你們一起看導演評論版的電影。
Oh, my favorite. George Lucas can talk all the way through Star Wars, I say one word and I'm banished to the kitchen.
這事我可得說說。喬治?盧卡斯可以整部《星球大戰》說個不停。怎么我就說一個字就被流放到了廚房呢。
Yeah, today Amy and I are deciding what we're all gonna do.
今天由我跟艾米來決定我們做什么。
You got it, you girls are in charge. Thank you.
行啊,你們女生做決定。謝謝。
Sheldon? Fine. Now that we're not playing, you can be green.
謝爾頓呢?好吧。現在我們不玩了,綠色給你當吧。
Thank you. And since you're green this time, I can be it next time.
謝主隆恩。這次你是綠色,那下次就換我了。
All right, let's see. What's something fun the guys would never take us to do? Oh, I know, we could go horseback riding.
好了,來想想。有什么好玩的事是他們永遠不會帶我們去做的?我知道了,我們可以去騎馬。
I actually can't. My hips don't open wider than 22 degrees. I rode a very thin pony once. On the first bump...just popped right off.
我騎不了。我的臀部不能打開超過22度。我試過騎一只非常瘦的馬。才顛一下 ...臀部就脫臼了。
All right, well, what do you want to do?
好吧,那你想做什么?
There's a craft and folk art museum on Wilshire.
威爾希爾那邊有一個手工藝與民間藝術館。
Well, that's Wilshire's problem. Come on, you know, there-there's got to be something fun we could do that the guys will hate.
那是威爾希爾那邊的人倒霉。再想想嘛,肯定有什么好玩的事情是我們想做而他們討厭的。
Hang on, why do we have to hate it?
等等,為什么非得是我們討厭的事?
Three words: Doctor Who convention.
送你幾個字:神秘博士大會。
I I did not force you to go to that.
當時我又沒逼你跟著去。
You walked out of the house in a fez and bow tie. I went so you didn't get beat up.
你戴著神秘博士的圓頂小帽,還別上領結出門。我怕你被揍才跟著去。
I wasn't gonna get beat up. You were, but somehow I held myself back.
我才不會被揍呢。你差點被揍啊,是我后來突然忍住了。
You know what you could make us do? Ice-skating. The cold air will trigger Leonard's asthma and it plays right into my well-known fear of getting flattened by a Zamboni.
你知道你們可以逼我們干嘛嗎?滑冰。冷空氣會讓萊納德犯氣喘,而且這正中我長久以來害怕被磨冰場車壓扁的恐懼。
Now you're helping them find ways to make us miserable?
你在幫忙他們想能讓我們痛苦不堪的事嗎?
Well, I'm sorry, Leonard, I'm a problem-solver, it's what I do.
抱歉,萊納德,我專治各種疑難雜癥,這是我強項。
I actually can't go ice-skating. I have unnaturally brittle ankles.
我其實也不能滑冰。我有非比尋常易碎的腳踝。
Is there any part of your body that's normal?
你身上有任何一個部位是正常的嗎?
Oh, my God, oh, my God, oh, my God. Will you please relax? I can't take it, dude.
我的天啊,天啊,天啊。你能放輕松點嗎?我承受不了了,兄弟。
You okay? No, I'm not okay. I feel like I'm gonna jump out of my skin.
你沒事吧?我有事。我感覺我靈魂快沖出我的皮膚了。
I told you not to wax down there. It's itchy when it grows back.
我就告訴你別用蜜蠟給"那里"除毛。重新長出來的時候會癢。
I'm worried about the New Horizons space probe.
我在擔心"新視野號太空探測器"。
What's he talking about?
他在說什么?
Nine years ago he was part of a team that launched a spacecraft to collect data about Pluto. It's finally close enough, so this morning it turned itself on.
九年前他曾在一個團隊里,他們發射了探測器去搜集冥王星的資料?,F在終于飛到夠近了,所以今早它自行蘇醒了。
We hope. The signal has to travel over three billion miles. So it's gonna be hours before we know if it even survived.
是希望它會。信號得穿越三十億英里回來。所以得過好幾小時才知道它有沒有成功到達。
Now we get to see him flip out because he's worried it was demolished by space ice.
所以他這副樣子,就是因為他在擔心飛船在途中被太空冰給撞毀。
Space ice is no joke. I can't even watch Frozen anymore.
太空冰不是鬧著玩的好嗎。我現在都不敢看《冰雪奇緣》了。
Ooh, the philharmonic is playing Beethoven downtown.
費城愛樂在市中心演奏"玩"貝多芬呢。
Yeah, well, before you say yes, it's not the movie about the big dog.
在你答應之前,她說的不是電影里的那條大狗哦。
How come we can't think of something we both want to do?
為什么我們想不出我們倆都想做的事呢?
Because you always pick what we do and I just go along with it.
因為每次都是你選我們做什么,我只是跟著你。
Ah, interesting. We're being accused of making you do things you don't like, and here you are, doing the same thing to poor Amy.
有趣。我們被你指控整天逼你們做不喜歡的事,結果一看,你對可憐的艾米也是這樣。
You should point out the hypocrisy of that.
你應該指出她的行為有多偽君子。
That's what I was doing.
我剛才就是在說這個啊。
Oh, that wasn't clear. Try it again, but this time drive it home with, "How do you like them apples, missy?"
你說得不夠清楚。再試一次,這一次單刀直入,并送上"自食其果了吧,小妞?"
All right, keep thinking.
好吧,繼續想。
You're making it too complicated. Why not stick to the basics?
你干嘛把事情搞這么復雜。何不來點基本款折磨?
Go shopping for clothes while Leonard and I sit in those uncomfortable chairs and hold your purses, hmm? I know I'd hate that. Leonard?
你們去逛街,我和萊納德就坐在店里不舒服的椅子上幫你們看著包包?反正我是討厭這樣。萊納德,你呢?
Well, yeah. Well, then, it's settled?
當然。那就愉快地決定啦?
What do you say? Sounds kind of perfect.
你覺得怎么樣?聽起來是個好主意。
It does. Somehow he managed to take all the fun out of it.
的確。但被他這么一說,感覺樂趣都沒了。
Well, once again, it's what I do.
再次證明,這是我強項。
Oh, another two hours to go. The wait is killing me.
還要繼續等兩小時。這過程真是等死我了。
I know. I get it. When I was in the Soyuz capsule returning from the space station, plummeting toward Earth at 17,000 miles per hour...
我懂這種感覺。當我坐著聯盟號太空艙從空間站,以每小時1萬7千英里的速度返回地球時...
Before you finish, is this a story about patience and waiting or just another reminder that you went to space?
在你說完前,我想問這故事是關于耐心和等待,還是只是為了提醒我你上過太空?
A story can do two things. Ugh, I feel like I'm gonna have a heart attack.
兩個愿望一次滿足嘛。我覺得我要心臟病發作了。
You work in pharmaceuticals, don't you have anything you can give him?
你在制藥公司上班,難道沒有什么藥可以治治他嗎?
All I have is our new urine flow drug. Won't help with his anxiety, but it's so strong, when he pees he'll fly around the room like he's got a jet pack.
我只有新出的尿流藥。雖然緩解不了他的緊張,但藥效強勁。他尿尿的時候會像穿著噴氣背包在屋子里亂飛。
I can't stop thinking about it. You know, worrying won't have any effect on what happens.
我沒有辦法不去想這件事。你擔心也不會改變任何事。
I know. Maybe you need to do something more productive.
我知道?;蛟S你需要做一些更有用的事情。
Okay. If I make this shot in the trash can, the probe will have arrived in perfect working order.
好吧。如果這個瓶子能扔進垃圾桶,就表示探測器順利到達,并處于能正常運作的狀態。
So, in addition to being crazy, you're resting the fate of the mission on your athletic prowess.
所以你除了抓狂,就只能讓你的運動技能來決定這任務的命運嗎。
Yes. The man who crashed his stationary bike.
是的。曾撞爛過健身固定腳踏車的超低運動技能點。
I didn't crash it, okay? My playlist was too up-tempo, I got light-headed and I fell off. Okay. It all...comes down...to this.
我沒有撞爛它,好嗎?我的歌單節奏太快了,音浪太強,頭暈,于是撞到地上。好了。行不行...就取決于這一下了。
You happy? Now you can relax. What kind of scientist are you? Everyone knows you got to make two out of three.
開心了吧?現在你可以放心了。你是哪門子科學家啊?地球人都知道要三投兩中才算。
This isn't so bad.
其實也沒那么壞。
That's easy for you to say. Your chair's not facing the lingerie section. Boy, that's a lot of panties.
你說得倒輕巧。你的椅子又沒正對著內衣物區。天啊,好多內褲哦。
You guys comfy? This might take a while.
你們倆待得舒服嗎?可能要等很久哦。
You know, I don't understand why women insist on making a big production out of buying clothes.
我不明白為什么女人要堅持沒完沒了地買衣服。
No, you're right, we should do what you do. Have our mom send us pants from the Walmart in Houston.
你說得對,我們應該向你學習。讓自己媽媽從休斯頓寄來在超市買的褲子。
They have a man there who understands my personal style.
那里有個人了解我的個人穿衣風格好嗎。
Bye. Uh, I've got some bad news. There's no cell service in here.
再見啦。我有個壞消息。這里面沒有手機信號。
Oh. Well, that's all right. There were plenty of ways to pass the time before smart phones were invented.
算啦,沒關系。智能手機沒面世前也有很多消磨時間的方式啊。
That's true. I'll look them up. Son of a biscuit.
那倒是。我用手機搜搜信號。去他個小餅干。
Sheldon, it's fine. No, it's not fine.
謝爾頓,沒關系啦。不,有關系。
What kind of store in the 21st century doesn't at least have WiFi? I'm going to call their corporate office...Son of a biscuit!
這都21世紀了,怎么還會有店沒有無線網?我要打去他們公司總部投訴...去他個小餅干!
Let's see, my armies are going to attack the Shire from Buckland. And I roll...a five and a three.
我想想啊,我的軍隊要襲擊巴克蘭的一個郡。我的骰子點數是...一個五,一個三。
Okay. And to defend, I roll...two sixes. I win.
好的。為了捍衛家園,我的點數是兩個六。我贏了。
Boy, double-sixes again. You know...if I hadn't seen it with my own eyes, I wouldn't believe it. I wonder how long we're gonna be stuck here.
天啊,又是兩個六。要不是我親眼看見,我真不敢相信。我想知道我們還要在這里待多久。
I don't know, but the girls do a lot for us. It's the least we can do.
我不知道,但她們為我們付出了很多。這是我們該做的。
Oh, that's true. I suppose it's only fair we make compromises.
那倒是。我想只有雙方做出讓步才公平吧。
Look at you, being all mature.
瞧瞧你,居然如此成熟。
I don't know why you're so surprised. If there's one thing I know about after living with you for so many years, it's how to compromise.
我不懂你有什么好驚訝的。跟你住在一起這么多年了,我唯一學會的事情,就是做出讓步。
I I'm sorry? You make compromises for me? All the time.
你說什么?你為我做出讓步嗎?一直如此啊。
On Earth? In our lives? That That we're living?
在這個地球?在我們的生活中?在我們現在活著的世界里嗎?
Oh, yes. I...Just yesterday, you had a-a big piece of lettuce stuck in your teeth at lunch. Did I say anything? No.
是啊,我...就在昨天,你吃午飯的時候牙齒上有一大片菜葉子。我有說什么嗎?完全沒有。
I compromised and kept my mouth shut. Like you should've, because everyone was laughing at you.
我做出讓步,閉上了我的嘴。你當時也該閉上嘴,因為大家都在笑你。
That is not a compromise. A compromise is me driving you everywhere because you refuse to learn how.
你這不是讓步。讓步是我總得開車載你出門因為你不肯學開車。
Oh, I learned how. Amy taught me. What? Then Then why don't you do it?
我會開車了,艾米教過我。什么?那你怎么不自己開?
Uh, well, it's scary. And sometimes I get the pedals mixed up. But, more importantly, driving me to work is one of the things that gives your life purpose.
因為開車好可怕。有時候我會分不清油門和剎車。但更重要的一點是,載我上班是你生存的意義之一呀。
I can't take that away from you, so...what do I do?
我可不能殘忍地剝奪它。所以... 我這算是什么呢?

重點單詞   查看全部解釋    
defend [di'fend]

想一想再看

v. 防護,辯護,防守

 
corporate ['kɔ:pərit]

想一想再看

adj. 社團的,法人的,共同的,全體的

聯想記憶
bow [bau]

想一想再看

n. 弓
n. 鞠躬,蝴蝶結,船頭

 
director [di'rektə, dai'rektə]

想一想再看

n. 董事,經理,主管,指導者,導演

 
compromise ['kɔmprəmaiz]

想一想再看

n. 妥協,折衷,折衷案
vt. 妥協處理,危

聯想記憶
combination [.kɔmbi'neiʃən]

想一想再看

n. 結合,聯合,聯合體

聯想記憶
athletic [æθ'letik]

想一想再看

adj. 運動的,活躍的,健壯的

 
brittle ['britl]

想一想再看

adj. 易碎的,敏感的,尖利的,冷淡的
n.

聯想記憶
lettuce ['letis]

想一想再看

n. 萵苣,生菜,紙幣

 
anxiety [æŋ'zaiəti]

想一想再看

n. 焦慮,擔心,渴望

 
?
發布評論我來說2句

    最新文章

    可可英語官方微信(微信號:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英語學習資料.

    添加方式1.掃描上方可可官方微信二維碼。
    添加方式2.搜索微信號ikekenet添加即可。
    主站蜘蛛池模板: 内裤之穴| 闪电11人| 追凶电影| 马路须加学园| cctv神断狄仁杰第四部免费观看| 年轻阿姨的性教育| 老江湖| 《致命弯道3》| 熊出没免费电影| 男娘曦曦呀曦曦最新| 小野惠令奈| 生猴子视频| 《密爱》| 河南地图全图可放大| 卧虎演员表| 大地免费在线观看| 三级女友| 孕妇照几个月拍最好| 女友电影| 免费完整队列训练教案| 性的视频| 蝴蝶视频在线观看| 电视剧暗夜与黎明剧情介绍| 夫妻最现实的约法三章| 大团圆李静张娴| free hd xxxx moms movie777| 周星驰的全部电影免费观看| 谏逐客书电子课本图片| 电影《白月光》在线观看免费| 邵雨薇为艺术做出贡献的电影有哪些| 湖南卫视节目表今天| 张扬的个人资料简介| 做菜的视频家常菜大全| 金福南事件始末在线观看高清影评| 保镖1993在线观看| 韩国三级播放| 家庭琐事电影| 江南好简谱| 日记100字简单| 翟小兴| 豆包简历个人资料|