Keep talking, Tina.
接著說 蒂娜
Keep talking to him, he'll listen to you. He's listening.
繼續說話 他會聽你的 他在聽
I know what that woman did to you.
我知道那個女人對你做了些什么
I know that you've suffered.
我知道你備受煎熬
You need to stop this now.
你不能再這樣下去了
Newt and I will protect you.
我和紐特會保護你的
This man... He is using you.
這個男人 他在利用你
Don't listen to her, Credence.
別聽她的 克雷登斯
I want you to be free.
我是想給你自由
It's all right. That's it.
沒事的 這就對了
Don't, you'll frighten him. Wands down!
別 你們會嚇到他的 放下魔杖
Anyone harms him, they'll answer to me. Credence!
敢傷他的人我要他好看 克雷登斯
Credence... No. No!
克雷登斯 不 不
Credence... You fools.
克雷登斯 你們這些傻子
Do you realize what you've done?
知道你們做了什么嗎
The Obscurial was killed on my orders, Mr. Graves. Yes.
殺死默然者是我的命令 格雷夫斯先生 是啊
And history will surely note that, Madam President.
這一點歷史不會忘記的 會長女士
What was done here tonight was not right!
今晚在這里發生的事不公道
He was responsible for the death of a NoMaj.
是他殺死了那個麻雞
He risked the exposure of our community.
他帶來了暴露我們的危險
He has broken one of our most sacred laws.
他違反了我們最神圣的法律
A law that has us scuttling like rats in the gutter!
讓我們像水溝里的老鼠般躲藏的法律
A law that demands that we conceal our true nature!
迫使我們壓抑本性的法律
A law that directs those under its dominion to cower in fear lest we risk discovery!
讓我們活在恐懼的陰影下的法律唯恐我們被發現