This is for the best.
這是最好的結局
Yeah, I was, I was never even supposed to be here.
沒錯 我本來 本來就不該在這
I was never supposed to know any of this.
我本不該知道任何事情
Everybody knows Newt only kept me around because...
大家都知道紐特把我留在他身邊只是因為
Newt, why did you keep me around?
紐特 話說你為什么把我留在身邊
Because I like you.
因為我喜歡你
Because you're my friend
你是我的朋友
and I'll never forget how you helped me, Jacob.
我永遠都不會忘記 你是如何幫助我的 雅各布
I'll come with you.
我會跟著你的
We'll go somewhere, we'll go anywhere.
我們去別的地方 我們浪跡天涯
See, I ain't never gonna find anyone like you.
我再也找不到像你一樣的人了
There's loads like me.
很多人都像我一樣
No. No. There's only one like you.
不 不 只有你像你一樣
I gotta go.
我得走了
Jacob! It's okay. It's okay. It's okay.
雅各布 沒事 沒事的
It's just like waking up, right?
就像從夢中醒來一樣 對吧