So sorry, sorry!
很抱歉 對不起
Dear Mr. Kowalski, you are wasted in a canning factory.
親愛的科瓦斯基先生 您在罐頭廠實在是大材小用
Please take these Occamy eggshells as collateral for your bakery.
請把這些鳥蛇的蛋殼作為點心屋的擔保
A wellwisher.
一位好心人
It's been... Hasn't it?
這幾天 我也覺得
Listen, Newt, I wanted to thank you.
聽著 紐特 我要感謝你
What on earth for?
為什么感謝我
Well, you know, if you hadn't said all those nice things to Madam Picquery about me,
你知道的 要不是你替我跟皮奎里女士說好話
I wouldn't be back on the investigative team now.
我現在也不可能重新成為傲羅
Well, I can't think of anyone that I'd rather have investigating me.
非要被調查的話被任何人都不如被你調查好
Try not to need investigating for a bit. I will.
最好還是盡量別被調查吧 我會的
Quiet life for me from now on.
從今以后我想過安定的生活
Back to the Ministry.
回去之后
Deliver my manuscript. I'll look out for it.
我會發表我的作品 我很期待
Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them.
《神奇動物在哪里》