I figured somebody oughta keep an eye on this thing.
我看這東西還需要某人照看
Thank you.
謝謝你
We owe you an apology, Mr. Scamander.
我們深表歉意 斯卡曼德先生
But the magical community is exposed!
但是魔法社區被曝光了
We cannot obliviate an entire city.
我們不能抹掉整個城市的記憶
Actually, I think we can.
其實 我覺得可以
I was intending to wait until we got to Arizona, but it seems like now you are our only hope, Frank.
我還打算帶你一起去亞利桑那州呢 但現在看來 你是我們唯一的希望了 弗蘭克
I'll miss you too.
我也會想你的
You know what you've got to do.
你知道該怎么辦
They won't remember anything.
他們會忘記所有的事情
That venom has incredibly powerful obliviative properties.
那個毒液有很強的失憶功能
We owe you a great debt, Mr. Scamander.
我們欠你一個大人情 斯卡曼德先生
Now, get that case out of New York.
現在 趕緊把你的箱子弄出紐約
Yes, Madam President.
遵命 會長女士
Is that NoMaj still here?
那個麻雞還在這嗎
Obliviate him. There can be no exceptions.
一忘皆空 不能有特例
I'm sorry, but even one witness.
對不起 就算只有一個人知道
You know the law.
你知道法律的
I'll let you say goodbye.
你們自己告別吧