Contain this, or we are exposed and it will mean war.
控制住他 否則我們一旦暴露 便會爆發戰爭
Credence!
克雷登斯
Credence, I can help you.
克雷登斯 我能幫你
Bar the area. Yes, sir.
封鎖這里 是 長官
I don't want anyone else down there!
不允許任何人進來
Credence... It's Credence, isn't it?
克雷登斯 你叫克雷登斯 對吧
I'm here to help you, Credence.
我是來幫助你的 克雷登斯
I'm not here to hurt you.
我不是來傷害你的
I've met someone just like you, Credence.
我見過和你一樣的人 克雷登斯
A girl.
一個女孩
A young girl who'd been imprisoned, she had been locked away and she'd been punished for her magic.
一個被囚禁的小女孩 她因為有魔法被關了起來 還受到折磨
Credence... Can I come over to you?
克雷登斯 我能過你那兒去嗎
Can I come over?
我能過去嗎
That thing killed my son. I want justice!
那東西殺了我兒子 我要討個公道
I'll expose you for who you are and what you've done.
我要揭露你的真面目以及你的所作所為
Look! Take... Take photos.
快看 拍 拍照
Credence. Credence, no!
克雷登斯 克雷登斯 不要
Don't do this. Please.
別這樣做 求你了