Credence, I owe you an apology.
克雷登斯 我得向你道歉
I trusted you.
我信任了你
I thought you were my friend. That you were different.
我以為你是我朋友 以為你不一樣
You can control it, Credence.
你能控制住它 克雷登斯
But I don't think I want to, Mr. Graves.
可是我并不想 格雷夫斯先生
Jeez. Is that the Obscuriathing?
天哪 是那個什么默然者嗎
That's more powerful than any Obscurial I have ever heard of.
它比我聽說過的所有默然者都強悍
If I don't come back, look after my creatures.
如果我沒能回來 幫我照顧好它們
Everything that you need to know is in there.
所有需要知道的都記錄在這了
What?
什么
They're not killing it.
他們殺不了他
Newt! You heard him, look after them!
紐特 你聽到了 照顧好它們
Keep holda that, honey. No, no, no!
親愛的 拿好了 不不不
I can't take you. Please let go of me, Jacob!
我不能帶上你 讓我走吧 雅各布
You're the one that said I was one of youse, right? It's too dangerous.
你說過我們是一伙兒的 對吧 這太危險了
To survive so long, with this inside you, Credence,
被它寄生你居然幸存到現在 克雷登斯
is a miracle. You are a miracle.
這就是奇跡 你就是個奇跡
Come with me, think of what we could achieve together.
跟我走吧 想想我們倆聯手能做多少
Newt!
紐特
It's the Second Salem boy.
是第二塞勒姆的那個男孩
He's the Obscurial.
他才是默然者
He's not a child.
但他不是孩子了
His power must be so strong, he's somehow managed to survive.
肯定是他的魔力太強大不知怎么幸存了下來
Newt! Save him.
紐特 一定要救下他
Mr. Graves.
格雷夫斯先生
Tina. You're always turning up where you are least wanted.
蒂娜 你總是出現在最不該出現的地方