Previously on the Good Wife,
《傲骨賢妻》前情提要
Do we tell mom?
要不要告訴媽媽
They sent them to mom to hurt her.
他們送來這些,是為了傷害她
so I say no.
別告訴她了
You, Mr.Florrick, have been granted a retrial.
福瑞克先生,你獲準重審
He's taking pictures of our front door.
他在拍咱家大門
So, who is it?
他是誰
I don't know.
我不知道
Maybe we should just get on with our...
或許我們還是...
Here we go.
我們準備好了
I love you both.
我愛你們
Hi. Hi.
我回來了,回來了
Hi, dad.
爸爸
Zack.
扎克
Hi, Grace.
格蕾絲
We made you a cake.
我們為你做了個蛋糕
Would that be an upside-down pineapple cake?
是菠蘿翻轉蛋糕嗎
It must remain connected at all times to your phone.
接收器必須時刻與你家電話保持連接
Any tampering results in immediate termination of the program.
連接稍有中斷,保釋立刻終止
The transmitter is to be worn around your ankle at all times.
發信器得戴在你腳踝上,片刻不離
It's waterproof and shockproof.
它防水防震
It sends a signal to the HMD every five minutes.
每5分鐘發送一次信號給頭盔顯示器
It must not cross this line.
不能越過這條線
If you accidentally cross the line...
如果你不小心過了線
...you'll hear an alarm
警報就會響起
then you'll receive a telephone call from our monitoring center.
然后我們的監控中心就會來電詢問
You need to answer that call within five rings
你必須在鈴響5聲之內接起電話
or you're terminated from the program.
否則保釋就將終止
Do you understand?
明白嗎
I understand.
明白
It's okay.
繼續說吧
You are confined to the apartment 24 hours a day.
你必須全天待在屋里
There is no use of cell phones
禁用手機
or Internet-based communications, passive or active.
禁止主動或被動進行互聯網通信
No e-mail, no web surfing.
禁發電郵,禁止瀏覽網頁
How will you know?
你們怎么查證
Zach.
扎克
No Internet communications.
禁止上網
Will that be a problem?
你有異議嗎
No.
沒有
Now I need to attach the transmitter to your ankle.
現在我得把發送器裝到你腳踝上
Do you want to...?
你想...
Right over here.
就在這裝吧
Excuse me.
借過
Let me know if this is too tight.
如果勒得太緊,就說一聲
It's just like Cinderella.
好像試穿水晶鞋
You're really all right with all of this?
你真能接受這一切嗎
Yeah, yeah, it's cool.
沒問題
I was doing some research on who else was under house arrest.
我調查過,還有誰曾被軟禁
Um... Aung Suu Kyi, Roman Polanski.
有昂山素姬,羅曼·波蘭斯基
Okay, Zach.
行了,扎克
Hey, Dad, there's something that I want to show you on my computer.
爸,我電腦上有東西想讓你看看
Grace, will you help me with the dishes?
格蕾絲,幫我洗碗好嗎
Maybe tomorrow after school.
明天我放學后如何
Sure. I'm not going anywhere.
行,反正我哪也不去
I like it-- the apartment.
我喜歡這套公寓
It's fifth the size.
只有以前房子的1/5那么大
Do you miss the house?
想念以前的房子嗎
No.
不想
Sometimes.
偶爾想吧
I have to work in the morning, so...
我明早得去上班,所以...
It's weird, isn't it?
感覺有點怪,對吧
You're going to work, I'm staying at home.
你去上班,我卻待在家里
Yeah.
是啊
It's good to have you home.
歡迎回家
What was the first thing I saw?
我最先看到的是什么?
Well, I guess it was the body.
我想是尸體
And this was the victim, Miles Wagner?
受害者邁爾斯·瓦格納的尸體嗎
Yes, sir.
是的,先生
I'm glad he's dead!
死得好
I should have done it myself!
我真該親自動手
He deserved it!
他罪有應得
I hope you rot in Hell, Wagner.
我咒你永墜地獄,瓦格納
Sheriffs.
警官
Members of the jury, you are again instructed
再次提醒陪審團
to disregard these outbursts.
請無視這些喧鬧
I'm sorry. Mr. Landry.
抱歉,蘭德里先生
As you were saying, Detective.
警探,請繼續
Mr. Wagner owns Linked Asset Management
瓦格納先生是75樓的
on the 75th floor,
連鎖資產管理公司的老板
and it appeared he was gunned down as he was walking to his car.
他似乎是在朝自己車走去時被槍殺的
What else did you find at the scene, Detective?
在現場你還發現了什么,警探
Well... him.
還發現了...他
Brad Broussard.
布拉德·布魯薩德
Covered in blood.
渾身是血
And how did he kill Wagner?
他是怎么殺害瓦格納的
Objection. Withdrawn.
反對,撤回
How was Wagner killed?
瓦格納是怎么被殺的
Two 9mm bullets in the torso,
身中兩發9毫米子彈
one point-blank in his neck.
其中一顆近距離射中脖子
Way to go, Brad!
干得好,布拉德
You'll show Brad?
你拿給布拉德看,好嗎
Yes, but I think you should.
好,不過我覺得應該由你來
He wanted a girl.
他想要個女孩
It's, uh, it's not a girl.
但我懷的是男孩
Men don't know what they want.
男人不知道自己要什么
Uh, d-do you think he'll ever get out on bail?
你認為他能獲保出獄嗎
We're trying.
我們在爭取
And visitation?
我能探視他嗎
It's hard.
這很難
Because we're not married?
因為我們沒結婚?
You-you'll give it to him?
你會把照片拿給他吧?
Now, the accused was Mr. Wagner's bodyguard?
被告是瓦格納的保鏢,是嗎
Yes, Sir.
是的
And did he carry a gun?
他攜帶槍支了嗎
Yes, a 9mm.
是的,9毫米手槍
The same as the murder weapon.
跟兇器一個型號
Now, did Mr. Broussard seem agitated
當你審問布魯薩德先生時
when you questioned him?
他表現得焦躁不安嗎
He did.
是的
He had been encouraged to invest his life savings with Mr. Wagner,
他被慫恿,把平生積蓄投入瓦格納的項目
and, well, that was lost, too.
當然,也都賠光了
Yeah, he lost mine, too!
我也是
Order!
肅靜
Lost with the rest of his investments?
與瓦格納本人的投資一起賠光了?
Could you explain?
你可以解釋一下嗎
Mr. Wagner and a partner ran a mutual fund,
瓦格納與人合伙經營的一個信托公司
which was one of the largest feeders to Bernie Madoff's Ponzi scheme.
是麥道夫騙局的的最大受害者之一
And that was, in your opinion, Mr. Broussard's motive?
你認為這就是布魯薩德的動機?
Yes.
是的
Thank you, Detective.
謝謝,警探
Brad.
布拉德
Hey. Where's Judith?
茱迪斯在哪兒
She'll be in in a minute.
她馬上進來
She wanted you to have that.
她讓我把這個給你
It's a boy.
是個男孩
Order. Order.
肅靜,肅靜
He's so beautiful.
他好漂亮
Detective, let's return to this motive, shall we?
警探,我們來談談這個所謂的動機吧
Mr. Wagner lost my client's life savings of $98,000?
瓦格納害我當事人損失了9萬8千美元
Is that correct?
沒錯吧
I'm not aware of the amount.
我不知道具體數目
Well, I am.
我知道
It was $98,000.
是9萬8千美元沒錯
And yet, do you know how much Mr. Wagner lost
但你知道瓦格納害其他客戶
or his other clients?
損失了多少錢嗎
No, ma'am. $800 million.
不知道,8億
Your Honor, does Ms. Lockhart actually need a witness?
法官大人,洛克哈特這么說有人證嗎
In the form of an objection, Mr. Landry.
請說抗議理由,蘭德里先生
Argumentative. Overruled.
誘導性提問,駁回
Half the people in this court are here
有一半的人來聽庭審
because Mr. Wagner lost their savings.
就因為瓦格納害他們血本無歸
Objection. Withdrawn.
反對,撤回
But, Detective,
但是,警探
if having your savings devastated by Mr. Wagner constitutes motive,
如果動機是投資虧損
aren't there thousands of suspects?
那不是會有成千上萬的嫌疑犯嗎
Ma'am, thousands of suspects weren't seen entering
這些所謂的嫌疑犯在兇案發生時
the parking garage at the time of the murder.
并未被看到進入停車場
Thousands of suspects didn't own the murder weapon.
兇器也不屬于他們
Now, this 9mm gun owned by Brad...
這支屬于布拉德的9毫米手槍
Did you ever find it?
你們找到了嗎
No.
沒有
And the $50,000 in cash that Miles Wagner was carrying that night...
瓦格納當晚攜帶的5萬美元現金
Did you find that on the scene?
你們在犯罪現場找到了嗎
No.
沒有
Any theories on how my client got rid of the gun and the money?
能說出我的當事人是如何處理槍和錢的嗎
No, ma'am.
不能
And when you arrived at the scene and you found my client,
當你到達現場,發現我的當事人
as you say, "Covered with blood,"
用你的話來說,"渾身是血"
what did you find him doing?
當時他是在干什么
I don't understand.
什么意思
Did you find him choking Mr. Wagner,
你看到他掐住瓦格納
firing bullets into his body?
開槍打他嗎
No.
不
Then what did you find him doing?
那他在干什么呢
Applying CPR.
在做心肺復蘇術
And do you consider that a fairly common MO for a killer?
那你覺得,這是兇手會有的舉動嗎
Argumentative. That's fine, Your Honor. I don't have anything more.
誘導性提問,法官大人,我問完了
So where are we on other suspects?
其他嫌疑人找得怎樣了
Well, in most cases we'd be struggling.
一般的案子是難找
In this, we're drowning.
這個案子,難于登天
Everybody wanted Wagner dead.
大家都希望瓦格納死
That is the fifth fruit basket we've gotten
這是我們這周收到的第5個果籃了
this week for representing the man who killed him.
他們感激我們為干掉他的人辯護
Yes, I just wish all these supporters
是的,我真希望這些支持者
actually thought he was innocent.
相信布拉德是無辜的
Well, for reasonable doubt, we just need to give the jury another suspect,
若想找合理懷疑,只需給陪審團另一個嫌疑人
so let's find somebody.
我們努力找吧
Hey, you lost your ballistics expert, didn't you?
這案子的彈道專家避嫌退出了,是吧
Oh, yeah, turns out Wagner looted his mutual fund, too.
是的,瓦格納也賠掉了他的共同基金
Why?
怎么了
I have someone you should meet.
有個人你可以見見
Oh, Alicia, by the way,
對了,艾麗西婭
I-I'm moving you onto the Haskin tax case.
你去跟哈斯金稅務案
Cary, you'll take witness prep.
凱里,你給證人做作證預演
Why, did I do something wrong?
為什么,我做錯什么了嗎
No, no, no, you were great. We're just moving around junior associates.
不不,挺好,就是調整下初級律師的崗位
Just send your notes down to Cary to take over.
把你的筆記給凱里吧
Okay, we still need to pursue the money angle.
好,我們還是要抓住錢這條線索
Wagner's aide said he left with $50,000
瓦格納的助手說他帶走了
he had hidden in his office, so where is it?
藏在辦公室的5萬美元,現在錢在哪
Cary, if you could start moving on that, I'd appreciate it.
凱里,你順著這條線去調查吧
You're watching Reality TV.
你正在收看的是《紀實》
Reality 24-7.
給您全天候的視野
Next on Reality TV: his pain is your pain,
下期節目:他痛苦,你揪心
his troubles are your troubles.
他有難,你心慌
They call him the Gorilla Boy, and he'll steal your heart.
大家管他叫猩孩,他會融化你的心
Hey, it's me.
是我
Let's get to work.
該干活了
It sends the wrong message.
那樣會樹立負面形象
What is the right message?
那什么是正面形象呢
You need an ambassador.
你需要一個大使
Eli Gold is a thug.
伊萊·戈德卻是個流氓
You need someone who's effective.
你需要個能辦事的人
Eli Gold is effective.
伊萊·戈德符合要求
Gets things done.
他辦事很有成效
Gold, Golden. Who are we going to hire next--
戈德(金子)戈登(金色)還要雇誰
Goldilocks?
戈蒂洛珂絲嗎(金發姑娘)
Childs will come after you.
查爾茲會盯上你
Hire Eli Gold as your campaign manager,
如果雇伊萊·戈德作你的競選經理人
he'll know you're planning to run against him.
他就會知道你想同他競選
Wait.
等等
Hey, Dad,
爸爸
do you have a minute?
有空嗎
You need some help with your homework?
你要我輔導你做作業?
No.
不是
I scanned these into my computer
在奶奶把原件扔掉之前
before Grandma threw the originals away.
我把這些掃描進了我的電腦
They were on our doorstep in an envelope.
它們被裝在信封里,放在咱家的門階上
Someone knocked on our door, then left.
送的人敲了下門就走了
What? It's faked.
什么,這是偽造的
I can tell because of the light in your eyes.
我從你眼睛反射的光線看出來的
Please don't tell Mom.
別告訴媽媽
I haven't shown it to her.
我還沒有給她看過
Daniel.
丹尼爾
I want a meeting with Eli Gold.
安排伊萊·戈德和我見面
Peter, I think that's a mistake.
彼得,我認為這是個錯誤
He's a wartime consigliere.
他是個戰時參謀
Now.
今天
Today.
現在
They lived together for the last three years.
他們已同居3年
She's pregnant with Broussard's baby
她懷了布魯薩德的孩子
and therefore should be granted
因此她應該享有
the same visitation rights as a married couple.
與已婚夫婦一樣的探視權
That's our argument anyway.
我們打算以此申請探視權
So what did you do wrong?
你做錯什么了
What did I...?
什么意思
Why are you being taken off the case?
你為什么被調離這案子
They want me on the Haskin tax thing.
他們讓我跟哈斯金稅務案
Okay.
那好吧
So, are you going to talk to her?
你打算去找她嗎
Who? Diane.
誰,戴安
What about?
找她干嘛
Why she's favoring Cary over you.
問她為什么偏袒凱里
I don't know that she is.
沒有吧
How long before this little competition between Cary and you is over?
你和凱里的競爭還要持續多久
A month.
一個月
And eight days.
零八天
If Diane is showing favoritism,
戴安若有意偏袒
then you need to deal with that.
你就要想對策了
And if she's not,
如果她沒有
then you need to deal with that.
你也得想對策
Diane is a partner.
戴安是合伙人
I'm a junior associate. Yeah, whatever.
而我是初級律師,隨你便
What?
怎么
Alicia, you're a good lawyer,
艾麗西婭,你是個好律師
but you're always waiting for people to give you things. I am not.
但你總從不主動爭取,才不是
Okay.
好吧
Then, everything will work out perfectly.
那就祝你好運了
Talk to Diane.
去找戴安
Tell her she's wrong to take you off the case
跟她說把你調離此案是個錯誤
and that Cary is going to screw it up.
凱里一定會搞砸
Or... wait for something good to happen to you.
或者,繼續等著天上掉餡餅吧
Does she have a moment?
她現在有空嗎
She's in with the ballistics expert.
她正會見彈道專家
Yeah.
好的
Well, it's not an all-out war,
雖然戰爭還未全面打響
but, I mean, Will has his troops,
不過,威爾有他的軍隊
I have mine.
我有我的
He tried to fire my tax litigator, so I had to,
他要炒我的稅務法律師,那我也得
counterattack.
反擊
Uh, listen. I'm, uh, in the office with someone.
聽著,我現在有客人
Lunch? Good.
午飯?好的
Sorry about that, Mr....McVeigh.
抱歉,怎么稱呼,麥克維
Oh, my goodness.
我的天
What an unfortunate name.
真不幸的名字
Hopefully no relation?
沒有血緣關系吧
Hopefully.
但愿吧
Um, well, I see you were the, uh,
我看材料里寫著
ballistics expert in the Crown Narrows appeal,
你是克朗·內羅斯上訴案的彈道專家
but you left halfway through.
但你中途退出了
Why?
為什么
Found out he was guilty.
發現委托人有罪
Is that a deal breaker?
有罪你就退出嗎
It is. That's why my rates are so reasonable.
是的,所以我的要價才會這么合理
So, if you find, or you believe you find
這么說,如果你發現或認為
that a client is guilty, you-- what?-- quit?
你的客戶有罪,你就會退出
Yes.
是的
And if you're on the stand?
如果當時你正在證人席呢
I will excuse myself.
我會退席
Really? My goodness.
真的嗎,我的天
You're like something out of Melville.
你還真有原則啊
So, why, uh, should I, uh, hire you,
那么,我為什么要雇用你
besides your reasonable rates?
除了你合理的要價
Well, because the prosecution's case rests almost exclusively
因為基本上控方的唯一法寶
on tying your client to the murder weapon,
就是將你的當事人與兇器聯系在一起
and I can prove that it's not his.
而我能證明,槍不是他的
Really? Yes.
真的嗎,是的
Well, your predecessor--
你的前任
the expert that you would replace--
即將被你取代的那位專家
intended to show that the 9mm was common
原打算辯解說,9毫米的槍很常見
and the shell markings negligible.
且彈殼紋理模糊不清
Is that not your defense?
你不打算這么辯解嗎
No, that's not my defense.
不打算
Well, uh, what is?
那你怎么打算
I don't like Chicago.
我不喜歡芝加哥
Let me guess.
我來猜猜
You like the country. Yes.
你喜歡鄉村,是的
Some cabin somewhere where you write angry letters to the editor?
最好有間小木屋,沒事就去那寫信罵編輯
Oh, um, I've offended you?
我冒犯你了嗎
No. No.
沒有
We're done.
對話結束
I'll talk to you soon.
我會聯系你的
Do you have a moment, Diane?
有空嗎,戴安
Uh, I... I have no idea.
我也不知道
I think I've just been visited by the Marlboro Man.
我想我是被雷到了
Who?
被誰
Oh, our ballistics expert,
新的彈道專家
although I-I don't know if he actually is ours.
我也不知道,他會不會來
I think I hired him.
我應該有說雇他吧
I'm sorry to bother you.
抱歉打擾你
I just...
我
I'm better than Cary.
我比凱里強
On the Broussard homicide.
布魯薩德殺人案
On the eyewitness cross.
尤其是是盤問目擊證人
I've been working on this case for three months intensely,
我集中研究這案子有3個月了
and Cary is just coming on.
凱里才剛跟進
I agree.
我同意
You...
你
Well, then, why?
那為什么
Why... why was I pulled off it?
為什么調我離開
I don't know.
我不知道
It wasn't my idea.
不是我的主意
Whose?
誰的
Will's.
威爾
Thank you.
謝謝
Do you have a moment, Will?
有時間嗎,威爾
Actually, I don't. I got a lunch.
沒有,我約了人午餐
How about later this afternoon?
下午吧
Well, you two do have a complicated relationship.
你們倆之間的關系很復雜
You know, an unrequited thing.
我指的是,單相思
What does that even mean?
什么意思
An unrequited thing?
什么單相思
Look, I don't really deal well with all this high school stuff.
我對這種高中生式的戀情實在不在行
And wouldn't that make him want me on the case,
就算有,他也該要我參與才對
Not off it? I don't know.
而不是調離,我不清楚
Alicia, complicated relationships
艾麗西婭,復雜的關系
are a breeding ground for misinterpreted action.
是導致誤解行為的溫床
Going now.
我走了
Bye.
拜
No problem.
沒問題
I'd like to be helpful in any way I can.
我很樂意效勞
I won't end up on your naughty list?
我不會被列入壞孩子名單吧
So, this was at 9:35?
你說,當時是9點35
Yes, uh, when my shift was over.
是的,我正好下班
I... I work as a Santa Claus across the street.
我在街對面工作,職責是扮演圣誕老人
And I saw a man in a black suit enter the parking garage at 9:35.
我看到一穿黑西裝的男子,9點35進入停車場
Is the man in court today?
該男子今天在法庭上嗎
Yes.
是的
That young man there.
就是那位年輕人
Uh, I'm sorry to say.
很抱歉說出來
Now, Mr. Broussard said he
布魯薩德先生說
didn't enter the parking garage until after the shooting,
他是在槍擊后才進入停車場的
but this would have him entering the garage before.
但你的證詞表明,他是在槍擊前進入的
That's what I saw.
此乃我所見
Thank you, Chris.
謝謝,克里斯
That is your real name, isn't it?
這是你真名,對吧
Oh, you.
壞孩子
Take out Santa.
去搞定圣誕老人
Oh, I'd love to.
樂意之至
So, Mr. Suggs, Chris...
那么,克里斯
My goodness, that's a real beard, isn't it?
天哪,你那是真胡子,是吧
Yes, it is.
沒錯
You want to tug it?
想來拽一拽嗎
Actually, I would. Yeah.
我還真想,好呀
Okay, so, as you testified,
如你的證詞所說
you work as a Santa during the holiday season.
你在圣誕從事扮演圣誕老人的工作
What do you do for work in the off-season?
你在淡季做什么工作呢
I get by.
勉強維生
Up at the North Pole?
在北極謀生嗎
No, really. What do you do?
說正經的,你干什么工作
Well, there's commercial work.
有一些商業工作
And I've worked as a movie extra.
我做過電影的群眾演員
Yeah, a porno movie.
是給色情電影吧
Ho-Ho-Ho, wasn't it?
就像《Ho, Ho, Ho》
Objection! Relevance.
反對,與案件無關
Sustained.
反對有效
So, Chris, how do you stay warm out there
克里斯,圣誕如此寒冷的夜晚
on those cold nights during the holiday season?
你是如何保暖的呢
I stay warm.
我能夠保暖
Yeah... but how?
好的,方式是?
It was 22 degrees the night of the murder,
命案當晚,是零下5.6攝氏度
with a windchill factor of five.
寒風指數為5級
The Santa suit is warm.
圣誕老人服裝很保暖
Because we got a statement from the supervisor on your last job. Your Honor?
你上一份工作的領導,給了一份證詞
And he said he got complaints about you drinking.
他說,收到過關于你酗酒的投訴
He's a liar.
他是個騙子
Really? He's on your naughty list.
是嗎,看來他也在你的壞孩子名單上
So...
那么
you were 55 feet from the garage--
你離停車場55英尺
we measured it--
我們量過
and you were drinking...
而你還喝了酒
I had one drink.
我只喝了一杯
And you were drinking,
那也是喝了酒
and you still swear that you saw that man?
你仍然發誓看到了那名男子?
I already said what I said.
我已經說過了
Yes, you did.
對,沒錯
Well, thank you, Santa.
謝謝,圣誕老人
And just one last thing: Ho, Ho, Ho.
最后再說一句,《Ho, Ho, Ho》
Objection. Your Honor!
反對,法官大人
Withdrawn.
撤回
So, this is the kitchen cabinet.
那么,這就是你的顧問團
Yep.
對
And this...
那么這個...
this must be the faked photo. Do you have the original?
這就是那張偽造的照片,有原件嗎
Nope.
沒有
The envelope it came in?
裝它的信封呢?
Thrown away. Thrown away or destroyed?
扔掉了,扔掉了還是銷毀了?
Thrown away. Well, that was clumsy.
扔掉了,這真夠蠢的
Yeah.
沒錯
So, Eli, look.
伊萊,聽著
Considering your reputation,
考慮到你的名聲
I think we're going to have to talk about a few ground rules.
我們恐怕得先談幾條基本規則
And what have you heard about my reputation?
你聽說過我什么名聲?
That you speak your mind,
你心直口快
your mind tends toward expletives,
而且容易出口成臟
you are a classically trained pianist,
你是個訓練有素的鋼琴家
and you require Saturdays off.
你還要求周六休息
Who told you about Saturdays, shiksa Bambi over there?
誰說我要周六休息?那個小妞說的?
I've also been told that in a street fight,
我還被告知,若在街上打起來
you're the man.
你是老大
You want me to watch my swearing?
你要我注意用語文明?
Listen, considering my circumstances,
聽著,考慮到我的處境
my home will remain our base,
我家就是我們的大本營
and my wife and children live here.
而我老婆孩子都住在這里
You need to replace the strainer.
濾網該換了
Okay, first of all...
好吧,首先
Peter? Yes.
叫你彼得? 好
The only reason I'm here is because what I've heard about your reputation.
我來這里,是因為我聽說過你的名聲
Which is?
什么名聲
You're a son...
你是個婊...
Can I say "Son of a bitch," Or is that too salty?
我能說"婊子養的"嗎,這算不算太粗俗?
That's fine.
這詞可以
You, sir, are a son of a bitch,
你,是個婊子養的
but a son of a bitch who likes to change things for the better.
但你這個婊子養的,愿意把事情變得更好
I've also heard that you're toxic,
我還聽說,你不宜結交
and if I join your merry little band of political hobbyists here,
如果我加入你的政治小團伙
I'm going to end up regretting it.
我會后悔的
That sounds about right.
似乎沒說錯
Okay, here's my first piece of advice.
好了,下面是我第一條建議
Fire Bambi.
解雇小妞
And hire your son.
聘用你兒子
This is the best piece of oppo research this campaign has done.
這張照片,是迄今最棒的一份敵情研究
Yes, but we're still trying to figure out who it is.
沒錯,但我們仍在探究他的身份
Oh, I know who it is. Who?
我知道他是誰,是誰
It's a Federal investigator doing scout work for a possible indictment.
這是一個聯邦調查員,在為刑事指控做偵查
How do you know that?
你怎么知道的
You can't know that.
你不可能知道啊
Oh, I know a lot of things, lady.
我知道的事情多著呢,女士
The question is: why don't you know it?
問題在于,為什么你們不知道
Look, you're under Federal investigation.
你聽著,聯邦調查員盯上了你
What you need to find out is why.
你需要搞清原因何在
Mr. Knox what was your relationship with the victim?
諾克斯先生,你和受害者是何關系
Go to hell!
去死吧
Ma'am. He stole my retirement!
女士,他偷走了我的退休金
He stole everything!
他偷走了一切
Free Brad Broussard! Free Brad Broussard!
釋放布拉德·布魯薩德
Order.
肅靜
Order.
肅靜
I will clear this entire courtroom if there is one more outburst.
再有任何人情緒失控,我就要清空法庭了
My apologies, Mr. Knox.
抱歉,諾克斯先生
Mr. Wagner and I built our investment firm up from nothing.
瓦格納和我,是白手起家搞起了投資公司
Sadly, I was the one who suggested he hire Brad as a bodyguard and driver.
很不幸,是我建議他聘布拉德做保鏢兼司機的
Now, the accused phoned you on the night of the murder, didn't he?
被告在案發當晚曾給你打電話,對嗎
Objection, Your Honor.
反對,法官大人
This wasn't in Mr. Knox's statement to the police.
諾克斯給警方的證詞里沒有這點
Yes, Your Honor, Mr. Knox
沒錯,法官大人,那之后
has since deepened his memory of the events of that night.
諾克斯對于當晚的記憶,又加深了一些
Oh, come on. "Deepened"?
得了,什么"加深"
I'll allow.Yes.
請繼續,好的
Brad did phone me.
布拉德確實給我打電話了
He was very upset.
他當時非常沮喪
He wanted to get married,
他想結婚
and he needed his life savings to buy a house.
要用平生積蓄買房子
And what did you tell him? Well, I tried to calm him down.
你當時怎么說的,我讓他冷靜點
He was talking about confronting Mr. Wagner.
他說他想和瓦格納對質
I tried to explain that we were both tricked by Madoff,
我跟他解釋,我們都是被麥道夫騙了
but he wouldn't listen, and he hung up.
但他根本不聽,然后就掛了
Oh. Thank you, Mr. Knox.
謝謝你,諾克斯先生
Ten-minute recess.
休庭10分鐘
I think we've narrowed your suspects down to one.
我看嫌疑人已經鎖定為1人了
I just wanted to know...
我想知道...
Just wanted to know what?
想知道什么
I'll... I'll get these out to you in a second.
我等會兒給你們送出去
What's wrong?
怎么了
I checked with Diane.
我問過戴安
Why I'm no longer on the Broussard homicide.
為何把我調離布魯薩德殺人案
She said it was your decision.
她說是你決定的
Yes.
沒錯
I just wanted to make sure I hadn't done anything wrong.
我想知道我是不是做錯什么了
No, no, no, no. Of course not.
沒,當然沒有
Then I don't get it.
那我就不太明白了
Maybe it was a mistake.
或許我做錯了
I... I've been feeling guilty
前幾次突然讓你去
lately about pulling you away
替拉克辯護以及負責
on the Rucker defense and the Memorial North suit.
北紀念醫院的事,我感到很自責
I just thought that...
我只是覺得
I just thought with Peter coming home...
我只是覺得既然彼得回來了
your life's complicated enough.
你的生活已經夠復雜了
I should give you a break.
我應該讓你休息一下
But I don't want a break.
但我并不想休息
I want to be here. I want to be doing a good job.
我想要在這里,做好我的工作
You are doing a good job.
你工作確實很出色
Then use me.
那就給我活兒干
Peter can take care of himself.
彼得可以照顧好自己
He's irrelevant to this.
他和我的工作完全無關
I want to be here.
我想待在這里
I want you to be here.
我也希望你在這里
Then...
那么...
Then I'm here.
請吩咐吧
Okay.
好吧
Knox has an alibi.
諾克斯有不在場證明
He and his wife were going to a Christmas party later that night,
他和妻子當晚要去參加一個圣誕派對
and were dressing at home at the time of the murder.
案發時他們正在家里換衣服
His alibi is his wife? Yeah.
不在場證人是他妻子? 是的
Housekeeper was off for the night,
管家當晚休假
and the daughter was out at a party.
他們女兒出去參加派對了
Well, then let's get to the wife. What else?
就從他妻子下手吧,還有什么
Well, logically,
邏輯上來說
there is a motive.
他確實有動機
I looked into the Knox and Wagner partnership.
我調查了諾克斯和瓦格納的合作關系
They were facing indictment,
他們都受到了起訴
and both their bank accounts were frozen.
而他們的銀行賬戶也都被凍結了
Now, although they swore
然而,盡管他們發誓
that they would fight the charges together,
要一起應付這些起訴
the Feds were trying to turn one against the other.
聯邦政府想讓他倆反目
I like it.
我喜歡這個故事
Knox kills Wagner to keep him from testifying.
諾克斯為了阻止瓦格納作證就殺了他
Can we get anything certain from the Feds?
我們能從聯邦政府那得到確切消息嗎
I can try.
我可以去試試
We need your help.
我們需要你幫忙
Get your name out fast.
快速說出你的名字
Mrs. Knox,
諾克斯夫人
I'm Alicia Florrick.
我是艾麗西婭·福瑞克
Not interested.
我不感興趣
Not fast enough.
還不夠快
Mrs. Knox, I'm Alicia Florrick.
諾克斯夫人,我是艾麗西婭·福瑞克
I just have a few questions.
我只想問幾個問題
Maybe try another name.
換個名字試試
Trapped here, living in this limbo.
我現在困在這里,處境兇險
The first week it was the reporters.
第一周來的是記者
Then they disappeared, then it was the haters.
然后就是那些心懷仇恨的人
All the people who lost their money.
所有那些損失財產的人
I wanted to yell, "He disgusts me, too."
我還想抱怨呢,我也覺得他惡心
Then why are you supporting his alibi?
那你為什么替他做不在場證明
Well, that's a question I've asked myself.
我也想問這個問題呢
Were you here together all night?
你們當晚一整晚都在家嗎
I was here.
我在家
He went out?
他出去了嗎
I will remain discreetly silent.
我希望保持謹慎的沉默
That's from Chicago Children Fighting Cancer, isn't it?
那是芝加哥兒童抗癌協會的紀念品,是嗎
Yes, a donation gift.
是的,捐款時得的
My husband and I attended that
我丈夫和我參加了去年的
fund-raiser last year. It's a good cause.
募捐大會,真是一件善事
Terrible Swedish meatballs.
只是瑞典肉丸太難吃了
I'm sorry, Mrs. Florrick,
很抱歉,福瑞克夫人
but if you're looking for a hero, I'm afraid I'm not it.
如果你想找個英雄的話,我沒法幫你
We're looking for the truth.
我們只是想知道事實真相
Oh, yes, well, aren't we all?
當然,我們都想知道
Rachel, if we happen to get you on the stand,
雷切爾,如果我們請你出庭作證的話
would we be happy with the results?
我們會得到滿意的結果嗎
Let me put it this way.
如果非讓我回答的話
Yes.
會的
But we both know
但我們都清楚
you won't be getting me on the stand,
我無法跟你們上庭作證
because my husband won't allow it.
因為我丈夫不會同意的
She's right.
她是對的
We've run smack into spousal privilege.
我們碰到了配偶特權
Knox can prevent her from testifying.
諾克斯確實可以阻止她上庭作證
But spousal privilege is supposed to foster open communication
但是配偶特權本應是促進婚姻中的開放交流
in a marriage, and there's no marriage here.
而他們的婚姻早已名存實亡
They sleep in separate rooms.
都已經分房睡了
She hates him.
她恨他
His scandal has turned her life into hell.
他的丑聞已經讓她生不如死了
Nope. Tried it in another case.
打住,在另一件案子里試過這招
Courts respect marriage too much.
但法庭太過尊重婚姻關系了
Even bad ones.
即便是支離破碎的婚姻
And the state is keeping Judith from visiting Brad in lockup
而州政府禁止茱迪斯探視布拉德
because they're not married.
則是因為他們沒有結婚
Marriage is an institution fraught with ironies.
婚姻制度就是如此諷刺
There is an exception to spousal privilege.
婚姻特權是有例外的
A third person present.
那就是有第三人出庭
I doubt if Knox is stupid enough to tell his wife
諾克斯應該不會這么蠢
to lie in front of a third person.
不會讓老婆當著第三人說謊吧
Their daughter.
我說的是他女兒
Worth a try. Check that out.
值得一試,去吧
Rachel Knox is Irish.
雷切爾·諾克斯是愛爾蘭人
You could try to argue
可以試圖主張
their marriage was a green card fraud on the state.
他們的婚姻是為了綠卡的欺詐行為
Okay, we have a new mission now.
好吧,這下又有新任務了
We need to break spousal privilege
我們需要打破配偶特權
so we can get Rachel Knox on the stand
這樣就能讓雷切爾·諾克斯出庭
to testify against her husband.
指證她丈夫
We do that, Brad Broussard has a fighting chance.
如果我們成功了,布魯薩德就有一線生機
I don't think you're right,
雖然我不認為你是對的
but we have someone looking into a possible Federal investigation.
但我們已派人,去調查你所說的聯邦調查了
Just so we're clear.
那我就把話挑明了
If we're going to fight, you're going to lose.
如果我們之間要開戰,你鐵定輸
Peter trusts me.
因為彼得信任我
Golden may want you here,
戈登也許希望你入伙
but Peter is the ultimate decider.
但彼得才是最終拍板的人
He's the one who's...
他才是那個...
What are you doing?
你在干什么
Lowering my pants so you can kiss my ass.
我把褲子脫了,你好拍我馬屁
I have two questions for you. Two?
我想問你兩個問題,兩個?
Really? They're multiplying.
真的嗎,問題越來越多啊
The Broussard homicide.
布魯薩德兇殺案
Did you offer to make Wagner a deal?
你有和瓦格納私下達成什么協議嗎
No idea. Not one of mine.
不知道,那不歸我管
But you can find out, right?
但你能查得出歸誰管,對吧
I can do a lot of things.
我能做的事多了去了
I'm just not feeling motivated.
只是我憑什么要去做
The second?
第二個問題
Peter Florrick.
彼得·福瑞克
You know what, guys?
伙計們
I will be right upstairs in just a minute.
我一會就上樓來,你們先走
No.
我不知道
No, you're not getting anything from me on that.
你從我這里得不到任何東西
Sounds serious.
聽起來貌似很嚴肅
No, sounds like a "No comment."
不,聽起來意思是"無可奉告"
It's just that...
只是...
Actually, you're right.
你是對的
I'm not going to get anything from you, am I?
我的確從你這里得不到任何東西,對吧
Okay, what is it?
好吧,說吧,到底什么事
No, it's Florrick-- he's not one of yours.
沒什么,只是福瑞克的案子,已經不歸你管了
You won't be interested.
你不會有興趣的
Oh, no, I want to see it.
不不,我有興趣,給我看看
Okay.
好吧
Where did you get that?
你從哪里弄來的照片
You know him?
你認識他嗎
Where did you get that?
你從哪里弄來的
I'll handle this.
我會自己處理好的
Okay.
好吧
All right, tonight?
我答應你了,今晚見個面
9:00. We'll talk.
9點,我們談談
Okay.
好吧
Yeah.
嗯
Yeah.
嗯
Hey, uh... so I got a client here.
我這里來了個客戶
Yeah. Yeah, lunch sounds good.
沒問題,我們一起吃頓午餐
Okay.
掛了
Is that Photoshopped?
那合影是PS過的嗎
You and the Barracuda? No.
你和那"梭子魚"不是
No, she was at a pro-life rally.
她當時正在參加一個反墮胎集會
Oh, of course.
難怪
And you always keep her picture just right there?
你總把她的照片放在如此顯眼的地方?
No. No, that was for you.
不是,主要是針對你的
I got it framed, too.
我還特意加了相框
I'm honored.
我很榮幸
So, what do you have to show me?
有什么可以給我看的
You... you remind me a little of her.
你...讓我覺得你和她有點相似之處
Oh, good.
非常好
Which part: quitting the governorship
哪部分像,是辭去州長職務
or the moose hunting?
還是獵鹿的本事
Standing up for your values.
堅持自己的價值觀
Okay.
好吧
Nothing good will come out of this conversation.
看來這次對話不會有好結果
So, what do you have?
給我看看你都有什么吧
Am I to follow?
我需要跟來嗎
You could start a war.
你都可以發動一場戰爭了
They're not mine.
又不是我的
Ongoing cases.
來自正在跟進的案子
This is a gun identical to your clients.
這把槍和你當事人使用的一樣
Beretta 92FS.
伯萊塔92FS
I seem to spend my life around guns these days.
看來我這段時間和槍結下不解之緣了
And this is his ammunition.
這是他使用的子彈
9mm 115 grain, FMJ.
9毫米口徑,彈頭重7.5克,FMJ
FMJ?
FMJ?
Full metal jacket. Oh, like the movie.
"全金屬外殼"我喜歡那部電影
No barriers to the sound.
沒有隔音物體
Just like the garage.
就像在車庫里
There was a janitor two levels up.
兩層樓上有個看門人
He heard nothing.
他什么也沒聽到
Visible gunpowder burns.
明顯火藥燒傷
Stippling...
斑斑點點
here, here around the wound,
這里,在傷口周圍
in a circle.
呈一圈排布
The victim.
受害者傷口
Half circle of stippling.
只有半圈斑點
Police say his coat collar caused the half circle.
警察說是衣領擋住了另一半
What, you disagree?
怎么,你不同意嗎
A line here.
看這條線
Meaning?
什么意思
Stippling-- a half moon.
斑點分布呈半月狀
The victim was in a car.
受害者在車里
Passenger seat.
副駕駛位
Killer was driving.
兇手在開車
He got out, came around, fired point-blank.
他下車,走過來,近距離射擊
Sound was absorbed partly into the automobile.
聲音部分被汽車吸收了
That's why the janitor didn't hear anything.
因此看門人沒有聽見任何聲音
Then he fired twice more.
然后他又開了兩槍
You might want to cover up again.
你也許該再戴上
Killer opened the door, pulled him out,
兇手打開車門,把他拖出來
tossed him on the floor, then he took off in the car.
丟在地上然后駕車逃跑
You're not going to get reception in here.
你在這里沒有信號
And I already checked.
我已經檢查了
Checked what?
檢查了什么
There was no evidence
沒有證據表明
of a shooting in Mr. Broussard's car.
在布魯薩德先生的車里發生了槍擊
But you are confident, Mr. McVeigh,
但你確信,麥克維先生
that the shooting happened in a car.
槍擊發生在某輛車里
My confidence isn't as important as the science.
我的自信不如科學更有說服力
Clearly, there is an imprint
顯然,死者傷口有
of a seat belt shoulder strap on the victim.
安全帶的痕跡
So I sought out information on the vehicles
所以我查了其他涉案人員
of the other principals in this case.
的車輛信息
What did you discover about the car belonging to Mr. Knox,
對于諾克斯先生的車,你有何發現
the victim's business partner? Objection.
他是死者的合伙人,反對
I'm not sure why you're objecting, Counselor.
我不太清楚你為何反對,律師
I haven't heard anything yet. Overruled.
我還沒發現任何不對勁,駁回
I tried to investigate Mr. Knox's automobiles
我想調查諾克斯先生的汽車
to discover if there were signs of a shooting.
找出車上是否有槍擊痕跡
The police report says three cars were clean.
警察報告上說3輛車都無異常
But he had four cars registered.
但他名下有4輛車
What happened to his fourth car?
第4輛車怎么樣了
Mr. Knox claimed that it was stolen,
諾克斯先生聲稱那車被偷了
day after the murder.
就在案發后一天
It was never recovered.
再也沒有找到
Thank you, Mr. McVeigh.
謝謝,麥克維先生
No problem.
不用謝
Who's it from?
誰送來的
Oh, no one. I mean, I don't know.
沒誰,我是說,我不知道
Probably a secret admirer.
也許是個秘密崇拜者
Well, yeah. I mean, I have a lot of those.
是啊,我有很多秘密崇拜者呢
Nice work on Broussard today.
布魯薩德的案子,你今天干的真棒
Thanks.
謝謝
Look, I know we're going through a lot of turmoil here
我知道斯特恩那件事后
over the direction of the firm,
我們為公司的走向
with Stern gone and all,
有過一些不愉快
but wherever we end up...
無論我們最終如何
I respect you, Diane.
我尊敬你,戴安
Didn't they say that to Secretariat
他們當初也先是對秘書處這么說
before they put him down?
然后就把他搞掉了吧?
I don't think they said "Diane."
他們大概不像我跟你說話這么親切
It's so cold out here.
外面真冷
I like the cold.
我喜歡寒冷
Part of the program training is, they drop you in freezing water,
訓練的一個項目,就是把我們丟在冰水里
and you tread water for 20 minutes.
然后踩水20分鐘
Yeah, but this is dinner.
是啊,但我們在吃飯
I have something I want you to consider.
我想要你考慮一件事
Going inside?
進去吃嗎
Join us.
加入我們
Join you?
加入你們?
And you are?
你們是?
The FBI.
聯邦調查局
You'd be a good investigator.
你會成為優秀的調查員
You're being serious?
你說真的嗎
Yeah.
是的
Why?
為什么
I like you.
我喜歡你
You're good.
你很優秀
President Obama got us more money
奧巴馬總統給了我們更多預算
, and the hiring freeze is over.
招聘冰凍期結束了
Yeah, I've already got a job.
是,但我已有工作了
This one's better.
這份工作更好
Defense of your country.
保衛國家
Who's the man in the photo?
照片里的人是誰
Oh. What photo?
什么照片
The photo I showed you earlier.
之前給你看過的那張
What's going on with the Florrick investigation?
對福瑞克的調查是怎么回事
Listen,
聽著
I want you to work under me.
我想讓你為我工作
And feed me random things that you come by.
你了解到什么情況,就告訴我
Things about Florrick?
關于福瑞克的嗎
Yes, that.
是的,包括那件事
Other things.
還有其它事
No.
不
Thank you,
謝謝
but I'm... I'm happy where I am.
但我對現在的位置很滿意
And where is that?
你現在是什么位置
They found Broussard's gun.
他們發現布魯薩德的槍了
What?
什么
The murder weapon.
兇器
It was anonymously sent to the Chicago PD.
被匿名寄到芝加哥警局了
And?
然后
Bad news.
壞消息
It's your client's.
是你當事人的
Broussard thinks his gun was stolen.
布魯薩德認為自己的槍被偷了
He says Knox knew where he kept it,
他說諾克斯知道他把槍放在哪
in the glove compartment.
是在汽車儀表板上的抽屜里
It is pretty suspicious--
這非常可疑
showing up anonymously right after our best day in court.
我們在法庭占上風,兇器就現身了
Any hope on breaking spousal privilege?
有辦法打破配偶特權嗎
Nothing on the green card.
綠卡調查方面沒有進展
We're still looking for the daughter,
我們還在找他女兒
but she's out of the country.
但她不在國內
Okay, meet upstairs in half an hour.
好的,半個小時后樓上見
It's gonna be a late night.
今晚要加班了
Excuse me?
不好意思
Just resting my eyes.
我只是在閉目養神
You're...? Eli Gold.
你是?伊萊·戈德
My husband hired you.
你替我丈夫做事
You're taller than I expected.
你的個子比我想象中高點
Thank you.
謝謝
I thought, as we're going to be in each other's lives,
我們以后免不了要打交道
I should introduce myself.
所以我有必要做下自我介紹
Oh, that's really not necessary.
其實沒這個必要
So, you're the force behind the force, huh?
你得算是強者背后的強者了
No. I'm nobody, Mr. Gold.
不,我無足輕重,戈德先生
I'm just working. Working here.
我只是工作,在這里工作
You don't want him to run?
你不希望他競選嗎
What did I say that would suggest that to you?
我有那么說嗎
Just your manner.
你的態度足以說明一切
And what does my manner suggest to you now?
那我現在的態度意味著什么
Quick question.
迅速回答
What do you think of Kya?
你怎么看吉雅
No. What?
拉倒,什么
Your political squabbles are your own, not mine.
那是你們的政治爭端,與我無關
Don't try to manipulate me.
別想操控我
You're right. My apologies.
你說得對,我道歉
You know, um, you and I are going to be the best of friends, Mrs. Florrick.
我們會成為最好的朋友,福瑞克夫人
And do you know why? I have no idea.
知道為什么嗎,不知道
Because you're cautious,
因為你為人謹慎
and so am I.
我也如此
Your husband isn't.
而你丈夫不那么謹慎
Nice meeting you
很高興見到你
Although I find the late arrival of this gun suspicious,
這把槍這么晚才出現,的確很可疑
I would be remiss if I didn't allow it into evidence.
但若不把它當做證據,那就是我的失職
Mr. Landry, please make it available to the defense.
蘭德里先生,請允許其作為辯方證據
I think we have to start talking about a deal.
看來我們得考慮辯訴交易了
But the ballistic evidence.
不是有彈道證據了嗎
We've knocked holes in their case,
我們找到了他們的漏洞
but I don't know if the holes are big enough.
但不知道這漏洞夠不夠大
How many years?
會判多少年
Second degree murder, ten years.
若二級謀殺罪名成立,會判10年
With time off for good behavior, it would be four and a half.
若能減刑,只有4年半
And if we wait for a jury?
那如果等陪審團裁定呢?
If convicted?
如果罪名成立?
Minimum sentence of 45 years.
至少要判45年
No parole, no time off.
不可假釋,不可減刑
He'd be four years old.
等我出來他才4歲
You didn't do it.
你是無辜的
See him grow up...
好好撫養他
it would be worth it.
肯定是值當的
I think we've been going about this all wrong.
我們的方向錯了
What?
什么
The $50,000 missing from Wagner.
瓦格納丟失的5萬美金
What happened to it? Exactly.
如何了,其實呢
Knox's bank account was frozen,
諾克斯的銀行賬戶被凍結了
he still has that 50 grand.
那5萬美金還在他手里
Unless he buried it somewhere.
除非他藏在別處
I think we found our way around spousal privilege.
看來我們能解決配偶特權問題了
We can get Rachel Knox to testify on the stand.
我們可以讓雷切爾·諾克斯作證了
How?
怎么作證
Rachel Knox can't testify.
雷切爾·諾克斯不能作為證人
Spousal privilege is very clear.
有關配偶特權的規定很明確
Yes, it is, Your Honor, which is why she can testify.
法官大人,正因如此她可以做證人
Spousal privilege is pierced
若配偶間存有共謀
when there is a conspiracy between spouses.
那么配偶特權就不成立
What conspiracy?
什么共謀
We subpoenaed the records of Chicago Children Fighting Cancer.
我們查看了,芝加哥兒童抗癌協會的記錄
Mrs. Knox had recently been given a Spire Award for making a large donation,
諾克斯夫人因巨額捐款,獲得了斯派爾獎
$50,000 to be exact.
捐款額是5萬美金
An amount that cannot be explained through normal financial channels.
這個數額,從他正常的融資管道無法解釋
You're accusing Mrs. Knox of murdering Miles Wagner?
你是在指控諾克斯夫人殺了瓦格納嗎
No. Rachel Knox helped her husband
不是,雷切爾·諾克斯協助了她丈夫
dispose of the money acquired from the victim.
處理從受害人手中得來的錢
This makes her an agent of her husband's crime,
那她就成了他丈夫的共犯
which breaks spousal privilege.
因而配偶特權就不成立了
You want to know what happened on the night of the murder?
你是想知道案發當晚發生了什么?
Yes, between the hours of 9:00 and 10:00.
是的,9點至10點之間
My husband left.
我丈夫離開了
And when did he return?
那他什么時候回來的
An hour later.
1小時后
And what did he have in his possession?
他手里拿著什么
A suitcase...
一個手提箱
...filled with cash.
里面裝滿了現金
Thank you.
謝謝
All right, here, wait, wait, wait, wait.
好樣的,等等等等
You're not going to strike me out. Go.
我不可能三振出局,來吧
Hey, babe.
嗨,親愛的
How was work? That good, huh?
今天工作順利嗎,看來不太好
No, it's just role reversal.
不是,我們角色互換讓我有些不適應
How about some pizza? We sent out.
來點比薩嗎,我們叫的外賣
Yeah. No.
不用了
I think I just want some wine.
我只想喝點紅酒
Okay. I'll pour.
好的,我幫你倒
I want to talk to you about something.
我想跟你談談
What? Just something.
什么,就是談談
Don't worry.
別擔心
How could they hide this from me?
他們怎么能瞞著我
Well, I think they kept it from you because they wanted to protect you.
他們應該是想保護你
I know.
我理解
I talked to Zach.
我跟扎克談過了
He knows he was wrong.
他知道錯了
It...Yeah, but their hearts were in the right place.
這...他們的出發點是好的
I can't even absorb this.
我無法接受這一切
I know.
我明白
Oh, now, wait, wait.
等等
Don't talk to them now.
現在別去跟他們說
I told them we'd talk to them tomorrow, okay?
我告訴他們了,咱明早跟他們談
I don't know anymore.
我迷惘了
I don't know...
我無法理解
You had a long day.
你今天工作很辛苦
Here.
拿著
We're gonna work this out tomorrow.
我們明天解決此事
I don't know if we will.
我不知道我們能不能解決
We will.
我們會解決的
Okay, are you ready?
準備好了嗎
Bring it on, Dad.
來吧,爸
Go ahead, back up.
繼續來吧,退后點
Back up, Zach,
退后點,扎克
Are you challenging me?
要挑戰我嗎