How many telephones are there?
家里有幾部電話
Two.
兩部
And that's the only exit?
那是唯一的出口嗎
Yes.
對
And there's no contraband in your apartment.
你家里沒有違禁品吧
That's correct.
沒有
Any firearms?
家里有槍嗎
Nope.
沒有
Any other weapons of any kind?
其它任何種類的武器呢
Well, knives. Do they count?
有刀,算嗎
Can I see them, please?
讓我看看好嗎
No, that's fine.
這些沒問題
And which room would your husband inhabit?
你丈夫會住在哪個房間
So, if the judge approves electronic monitoring,
如果法官批準對他進行電子監控
I'll need a small space by the front door for the receiver.
前門需要一小塊空間放接收器
Do you have Wi-Fi?
你家有Wi-Fi嗎
Yes.
有
I'll have to test it to make sure there's no interference.
我得測試下,看會不會干擾電子監控
Now... I have to ask your children some questions,
好了,我得問你孩子幾個問題
if you don't mind.
如果你不介意的話
What kind of questions?
什么問題
Eh, nothing invasive.
不是過分的問題
Same questions I asked you.
就是我問你的這些
Please.
請配合
Zach, Grace.
扎克,格蕾絲
Yeah?
什么事
Do either of you have contraband in your rooms?
你倆房間里有違禁品嗎
No. Any firearms?
沒有,有槍嗎
No.
沒有
Any other weapons?
其它武器呢
No.
沒有
Great. That should do it.
很好,這就行了
Excuse me, sheriff.
失陪,警官
Hi, Alicia, it's Diane.
艾麗西婭,我是戴安
We need you right away.
你得馬上過來
Now?
現在?
Yes, I'm sorry, it's very important.
是,真抱歉,但事情很重要
And can you bring a few things?
能帶幾樣東西過來嗎
Toiletries, clothing for 48 hours, and a man's tie.
洗漱用具,2天的衣服,還有男士領帶
Sonya, I'm so sorry.
桑婭,別著急
What is it about?
這是怎么回事
I don't know.
不知道
I'll call you as soon as I find out.
搞明白了我會給你打電話
Will you be all right?
這里交給你了,沒問題吧
Oh, yes, we'll be fine.
沒問題,你放心
Mrs. Kelzick is downstairs...
凱爾茲克夫人就在樓下
A phone call away.
打個電話她就能上來
Is Peter really coming home?
彼得真要回家了?
I don't know.
不知道
They do this to prepare.
這只是做準備
We'll see.
到時候看吧
So, does your face turn into, like, a cow's head or something?
等會兒看你的臉,會像牛頭之類的嗎
You never did mushrooms in the peace corps?
你在和平部隊時沒吸過魔幻蘑菇(毒品)?
Hey, I was with the good kids.
我那時身邊都是好孩子
So when is something supposed to happen?
多久會起效?
About an hour.
一小時后吧
No. No...
不,別接
Cary, I know you were supposed to have tomorrow off,
凱里,我知道你明天應該放假
but we need you in now.
但你現在就得過來
Um... what?
什么
Cary's high on mushrooms.
凱里嗑藥磕高了*
Why, what...? Yeah, yeah, yeah, okay, okay.
為什么...好好好,沒問題
Collecting the troops.
我在召集人馬
Put everything on hold for 48 hours, okay?
48小時內其它一切事情暫緩
Cary's high on mushrooms.
凱里嗑藥磕高了
You there?
你到了嗎
I just got here.
剛到
What do you know?
現在什么情況
Diane's with the wife now.
戴安現在和女主人在一起
How bad does it look?
你那兒情況有多糟
Bad.
很糟
See what you can do, okay?
隨機應變吧
Hey, Kalinda, what you doing here?
凱琳達,你來干嘛
I just got a deposition get canceled.
我剛把一份證詞作廢了
I saw your lights.
看到了你們的警燈
What's up?
怎么回事
Homicide in the suburbs.
郊區殺人案
Better than Cirque du Soleil.
比太陽馬戲團還精彩
Who is it?
死者是誰
Female, no ID, looks about 20.
女性,身份不明, 20歲上下
Security guard says it's the babysitter.
保安說是保姆
What is it, burglary gone wrong?
怎么?入室盜竊臨時行兇?
Come on, it's making me nostalgic.
拜托,我很懷念老本行呢
I got a police scanner at home to keep me company.
我家里還放著警用掃描器呢
Hey, K, what's up?
凱,怎么回事
Hi, Tony.
托尼
Just wanted to see the professionals at work.
只是想觀摩下專業人士的工作
Civilians aren't welcome.
平民不得入內的
What?
什么
Come on, Lou, she's a friendly.
得啦,盧,她對咱不錯
She scratches our back, we scratch hers.
咱得投桃報李
All right, I've got the security guard in here.
好吧,我要去訊問保安了
The kids were fine; she took them to their grandparents.
孩子們沒事,她帶到祖父母那里了
I said that she should wait for you guys here,
我告訴她,該在這兒等你們
that you'd want to talk to her and Mr. Rucker.
你們會找她和拉克先生的
Mr. Rucker was with her?
拉克先生和她在一起?
No, it was just her.
不,就她自己
I don't see the babysitter's car.
我沒看到保姆的車
Who picks her up and drops her off?
平常誰負責接送她?
Mr. Rucker. Husband?
拉克先生,男主人?
Yeah. He's like a stay-at-home dad, right?
對,他似乎是個宅男父親?
Yeah... yes, sir.
對...是的,警官
He just lost his job. He's out of work.
他剛丟了工作,失業了
Do you know where Mr. Rucker is now?
知道拉克先生現在在哪兒嗎
At the movies.
他在電影院
We get a babysitter on Thursday evenings
我們每周四晚上請保姆
So my husband can take the night off.
好讓我丈夫出去放松下
Otherwise he's home all day.
除此之外,他整天在家
Have you been in touch with Jason yet?
你和詹森聯系了嗎
No, no. I-I mean, I've been trying his cell.
沒,我一直在打他手機
Okay.
好
Could you write down his number?
能把他電話寫下來嗎
You don't think they'll think Jason...?
難道警方會認為詹森...
We have to prepare for everything.
我們得做好一切準備
Hi, you've reached Jason Rucker.
你好,我是詹森·拉克
Please leave a message.
有事請留言
Mr. Rucker, this is Will Gardner.
拉克先生,我是威爾·加德納
I'm a partner at the law firm that represents your wife's company.
我是你太太公司的代理律所的合伙人之一
When you get this message, would you give me a call?
聽到留言,可否給我回電
It's extremely important.
有非常重要的事
Struggle here...
這兒有打斗痕跡
Here.
還有這兒
Blood spray. Crenellated.
血跡呈雉堞狀
More struggle, more defensive spray.
這兒又有打斗,又有自衛血跡
Handprint on the wall.
墻上有手印
What's this?
這是什么
Looks like the rubber nub from under a computer.
像是電腦底座的橡皮墊
Just a guess.
隨便猜的
Oh, boy.
我的天
Is that the babysitter?
她就是那位保姆?
Yes.
是的
Lisa Pruitt.
莉莎·普魯伊特
I-I found...
我是在...
She was in my bathroom.
是在浴室發現她的
I'm sorry to ask this, Sonya,
桑婭,很抱歉這么問
But our investigator on the scene is saying
但我們的現場調查員說
there was marijuana.
在現場發現了大麻
Did Jason smoke pot?
詹森吸大麻嗎
No.
不
In college.
大學有過
Why?
怎么了
Sorry, you're...?
抱歉,你是...
You get that a lot?
經常有人這樣?
Less so. Sorry, I'm a news junkie.
還行吧,抱歉,我很八卦
Your husband... I heard he's getting out.
你丈夫...我聽說他要出來了
Oh, I don't know.
我不清楚
It changes day to day.
情況變化太快
I hope he does.
我希望他能獲釋
Thank you.
謝謝
Which floor?
去幾樓
Oh, you just pressed it.
和你一樣
Oh, you work at Stern, Lockhart.
你在斯特恩&洛克哈特律所工作啊
Maybe you know what this is all about.
那也許你了解情況
Something about my wife's company?
是關于我太太公司的事嗎
Sorry. Junior associate... I'm the last to know.
抱歉,我只是初級律師,消息最不靈通
If there's anything, you just...
如果有問題,你只需要...
Jason.
詹森
What's wrong?
出什么事了
What happened?
怎么了
Mr. Rucker, do you have a second?
拉克先生,能談談嗎
It's not a knife.
兇器不是匕首
Those aren't deep enough for knife wounds.
匕首的傷痕會比這個深
Looks like a blunt instrument.
像是鈍器
Maybe it's something from the bedroom.
也許是臥室里的東西
Check the fireplace poker downstairs.
找找樓下壁爐的火鉗吧
It's missing.
不見了
But I just saw her. You just saw her... the babysitter...
我剛還見過她,你是說
when you picked her up? Yes.
你接她的時候? 對
I picked her up at her dorm,
我從她宿舍把她接走
and I drove her to...
然后開車把她送到...
I'm in trouble?
我有麻煩了?
I'm the last one that saw her.
我是最后一個見到她的
They'll suspect me? Yes.
他們會懷疑我? 對
Oh, my god.
天啊
Then why...?
那為什么...
I need to go to the police, don't I?
我得去找警察,是吧
I just spoke to them.
我剛和他們談過
I agreed to surrender you in the morning.
我同意明早把你交給他們
But these first few hours of an investigation
但調查的最初幾小時
are always the most important.
一向是最重要的
Anything can be misinterpreted.
任何輕舉妄動都可能被誤解
Won't my coming here be misinterpreted?
我到這兒來,本身不就會被誤解嗎
Unfortunately, it's a risk we're going to have to take.
很不幸,這是必要的冒險
This early in an investigation,
調查的最初階段
it's all about leverage,
就是比手段
and you have the right to remain silent,
你有沉默權
so our leverage is
所以我們的手段就是
how much access we allow the police.
盡量不讓警方接近你
They want more, we want less,
他們想更多地接近你,我們則相反
so we're the gatekeepers to you.
所以我們是你的看門人
Yep.
對的
We're going to have you take a polygraph, Mr. Rucker.
你得做一次波動掃描,拉克先生
It's not about truth or innocence.
重要的不是真相或清白
I'm sorry, a lie detector test?
抱歉,是要給我做測謊?
Yes, I need information
是的,我需要信息
so I know how much to let you talk versus how much to keep you silent.
以決定讓你何時開口,何時沉默
Yeah?
說
They're on their way to you now.
他們正往你那里趕去
They're not going to wait till tomorrow.
他們等不到明天了
How long?
多久后到
20 minutes, ten if they send someone from central.
20分鐘,若從總部派人,就是10分鐘
You have 15 minutes.
你有15分鐘
I'm going to start hooking you up.
要給你佩戴裝置了
Here you go.
給你
Thank you.
謝謝
In about five minutes
大約5分鐘后
the police are going to burst through those doors.
警察就會破門而入
I need you to be on for the next 48 hours.
你們未來48小時都得是戰備狀態
That's how long they have to charge him with murder or release him.
警方在此期間,會決定指控或釋放他
It's now going to be the most crucial 48 hours of his life.
這將是他人生最重要的48小時
If they charge him, bail's a long shot
如果提出指控,保釋機會渺茫
and he could spend a year in prison before he comes to trial.
而且庭審前,他可能得先在獄里呆上1年
Even if he's found innocent,
即便最終被判無罪
that's a year of his life gone,
他也已失去1年時光
So these 48 hours are gonna be like a mini-trial.
所以,這48小時就相當于庭審
We're gonna get the cops to look somewhere else
我們得讓警方轉移視線
and get him released, okay?
從而釋放他
I rode up in the elevator with him.
我和他一起坐電梯上來的
Either he's the best actor in the world
要么他是世上最好的演員
or he had no idea this happened.
要么他確實一無所知
Okay, good, it'd be nice if he was innocent.
好,不是他干的再好不過
It's a better hand.
這樣當然更有利
Come on, I thought we had an agreement.
拜托,咱們可是達成協議了
Jason Rucker. Yes?
詹森·拉克,是我
Mr. Rucker, you are under arrest for the murder of Lisa Pruitt.
因涉嫌謀殺莉莎·普魯伊特,你被捕了
You have the right to remain silent.
你有權保持沉默
Anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law.
你所說的一切將作為呈堂證供
Easy, easy.
放松點,放松點
You have the right to an attorney.
你有權聘請律師
If you can't afford an attorney, Jason! Jason!
如果你無力聘請律師,詹森,詹森
one will be appointed... Sonya!
政府會為你指定,桑婭
Ma'am, no, you need to step back.
女士,請退后
Okay, here we go... 48 hours.
開工吧,只有48小時
The panic alarm was triggered from inside?
警報是從屋里被觸發的?
Yeah... yes, ma'am.
對...是的,警官
So the alarm wasn't triggered from someone breaking in.
也就是說,不是闖入者觸發了警報
It was triggered from someone already in?
而是本就在屋里的人
Yeah, that's why they're thinking the husband did it...
對,所以他們會認為是男主人干的
Because he could disarm the system.
因為他可以解除警報系統
And who else can disarm the system?
還有誰可以解除警報系統
Who else,
還有誰?
uh, besides Mr. Rucker?
你說除拉克先生之外嗎
Yes, Mr. Horner.
是的,霍納先生
Well, uh, housekeeper and Lisa, the babysitter.
還有管家,以及保姆莉莎
Miss Pruitt? Yeah.
普魯伊特小姐? 是的
What?
怎么了
You said "Lisa."
你剛說"莉莎"
Yeah, Lisa Pruitt. Why?
沒錯,莉莎·普魯伊特,怎么了
What's the housekeeper's name?
管家的名字是什么
I don't know.
我不知道
But you know Lisa's.
可你知道莉莎的名字
I try to be observant.
我只是注意觀察而已
Hmm, selectively observant.
有選擇性地注意觀察
You can also disarm the alarm system.
你也可以解除警報系統
It's not just the housekeeper and Lisa the babysitter, is it?
不僅是管家和保姆莉莎,不是嗎
I don't think I want to answer any more of your questions.
我不想繼續回答你的問題了
You don't need to answer any more of her questions.
你無需繼續回答她的問題了
So... did you find the murder weapon?
找到兇器了嗎
The poker?
火鉗?
Yeah, it's right outside the door,
找到了,就在門外
Right where the husband dropped it.
男主人把它扔在了那里
The husband? Yeah.
你知道是男主人? 是的
Really? And how does that play, Tony?
是么,那案發經過是怎樣的呢
He lets himself in,
他進屋
tries to rape her, she resists, he kills her.
試圖強奸她卻遭到了反抗,于是就殺了她
Steals the missing red purse,
偷走了她那個紅色錢包
triggers the alarm on the way out,
離開時有意觸發警報
make it look like a burglary.
偽裝成入室盜竊
See, I'm liking the security guard.
我更傾向于那個保安
Oh, you're such an unbiased observer.
你真是個公正的觀察者
Guard sees the babysitter,
保安看到了保姆
wants her, lets himself in, disarms the code,
想得到她,進屋,解除警報
tries to rape her, she resists,
試圖強奸她,遭到反抗
then steals her pretty red purse,
之后偷走了她漂亮的紅色錢包
triggers the alarm on the way out
離開時有意觸動警報
to make it look like a burglary.
偽裝成入室盜竊
Husband lost his job as a cartoonist two months ago.
男主人2個月前丟掉了漫畫家的工作
Now he's sitting at home playing Mr. Mom
妻子在外日進斗金
While wife's out making an internet fortune.
而他窩在家里當主夫
That hubby needs to reassert his manhood.
他想重拾男子氣概
Hey, listen, I'm all for dime store psychoanalysis
只要能破案
if it helps me close a case.
我不介意使用下蹩腳的心理分析
Just keep an open mind for the security guard.
總之別輕易否決保安作案的可能性
My mind is as open as a field of poppies.
我從不輕易否決任何事
You look, um... content.
你看起來好像很滿意
You know, sometimes the fog dissipates,
迷霧消散,陰霾不再
the rain disappears, and everything makes sense.
所有事都明朗起來
Uh-huh. You've made a decision? I have.
你下定決心了嗎,是的
Alicia around? Uh, no.
艾麗西婭來了嗎,沒有
Peter.
彼得
Glenn.
格倫
So, you know the offer you made?
你還記得你的提議嗎
What offer would that be?
什么提議
Freedom today if I don't fight the conviction,
若我認罪,今天就可以回家
stay disbarred, can't run again.
但不能恢復律師資格,不能再度參選
Yes, that offer. Smart move would be to take it.
這個提議啊,聰明人就接受它了
So I have to imagine you're going to tell me to go to hell.
但你會徑直叫我去死,是吧
You want the longer version? Can't wait.
你想聽我完整版的說辭嗎,洗耳恭聽
I wouldn't get too comfortable in that office of yours.
你那個位置,別坐得太高枕無憂
I'm gonna testify.
我要作證
Would it help if I told you that that's a mistake?
這樣不妥
Look, if I end up in a 12 by 12 cell
即使我要在狹小的牢房中
for the next nine years,
度過未來的9年
I just want to know that I did everything I could.
至少我努力抗爭過
Will you call Alicia for me?
幫我給艾麗西婭打個電話
I liked her.
我喜歡她
I wouldn't hurt her.
我不會傷害她的
So, you were at the movies? Yes.
你昨天去看電影了? 是的
Legend of condor hero. It's a wuxia movie.
看了《射雕英雄傳》武俠片
A...? Wuxia?
什么片,武俠?
Wire fu.
飛檐走壁
Chinese flying.
中國輕功
Oh, like crouching tiger?
像《臥虎藏龍》那種嗎
Sorry. They play them every thursday night
不好意思,他們每周四晚上
at Armour square, chinatown.
都會在唐人街的阿默廣場放映
And you have the ticket stub?
你還留著票根嗎
No, I threw it away.
沒,我扔了
You... ?
你...
Okay, so we're gonna have to find someone who saw you there.
那我們得找一個能證明你在場的證人
Wuxia, wuxia.
武俠,武俠
Cary, can I talk to you for a second?
凱里,能跟你說兩句嗎
Are you on something?
你是不是嗑藥了
No.
沒有
I like you, Alicia.
我喜歡你,艾麗西婭
I like you, too, Cary.
我也喜歡你,凱里
I need you to pull it together now.
你現在給我清醒點
Okay.
好的
Okay, here we go. Pulling.
沒問題,清醒中
What I don't understand is why are we hearing about this now?
你跟我們說這個干嘛
I showed you his lie detector test.
我給你看過他的測謊結果
A partial test you conducted.
那是你們主持的,有偏向性
By a top FBI polygraphist,
由FBI的頂級測謊師實施的
and he was passing with flying colors.
他完美通過
Then let me question him.
那讓我來審審他如何
With conditions. I could charge him right now.
有幾個條件,我現在就可以起訴他
Then do it.
那就去起訴啊
What's stopping you?
你在猶豫什么
You don't have enough.
你證據不足
I want two of my lawyers to stay with him at all times.
我的兩個律師要一直在場陪他
They have the freedom to consult him with the camera off.
他們有權關掉攝像機,對他進行指導
And I want 15-minute breaks every hour.
同時,每小時要有15分鐘的休息
No food?
不需供應伙食?
Pizza.
披薩
In one hour.
一個小時之后
He is a little creepy.
他有點怪異
Walks around like he's saving the neighborhood.
整天走來走去,擺出一副保護傘的樣子
You know what?
你知道嗎
We had a break-in right after he started six months ago.
6個月前他一來,我家就發生了入室盜竊
Really? What did they take? That's the thing.
是嗎,偷走什么了,問題就在這
Just some money from our bureau,
歹徒只拿了柜子里的一點錢
some clothes from my closet and popsicles.
我柜子里的幾件衣服,還有冰棍
Popsicles?
冰棍?
Yeah.
是的
I think he did it,
我覺得是他干的
just so he could come and take a report, you know?
這樣他就有借口來做筆錄了
Same thing with three other houses in the neighborhood.
另外3個鄰居家也發生了這種事
It's just creepy.
真是太詭異了
Then what did you do?
然后你做了什么
Well, I dropped her at the house.
我把她送到我家
I made sure she had my cell number,
確定她存了我的手機號碼
then I went to the movies.
然后就去看電影了
Did you see the security guard anywhere near the house?
你在房子附近看見過那個保安嗎
The guard? Sure. He's always around.
保安?當然,他通常都在的
You seen him around much when you dropped off Lisa Pruitt?
莉莎下車后,你還有見到那保安嗎
I guess.
大概吧
Yes, thank you, Mr. Gardner.
好了,謝謝你,加德納先生
We're following all leads.
所有線索,我們都在跟進
Really? Yes.
是么,是的
Because I know you have an unoccupied interrogation room.
我可知道你們還空著一間審訊室
So, very simply,
簡單地說
you're in jail now because you DP'd cases, is that right?
你是因為拒訴案件而坐牢的,對嗎
It is.
是的
Could you explain?
你能解釋一下嗎
Well, dp means declining to prosecute.
拒訴就是拒絕起訴
And what cases did you decline to prosecute?
那你拒絕起訴了什么案件呢
Uh, investigations into allegedly corrupt real estate practices.
房地產業腐敗的案件
What was happening is
情況是這樣
that speculators were buying depressed properties
一些投機商人在即將建立的奧運場館附近
on the land near where olympic stadiums were to be built.
低價購買了大量房產
Why did you stop these investigations?
你為什么終止調查
They sound promising.
這些案子聽著很值得深究啊
For a very simple reason-Lashkar-eTaiba,
很簡單,是因為"虔誠軍"
which is a Jihadist extremist group
它是圣戰組織的極端分子團體
believed to be active in Chicago,
活躍于芝加哥
allegedly involved in last year's attacks in Mumbai.
據傳他們曾參與去年在孟買的恐怖襲擊
And the fact of the matter is,
事實上
is I pulled these investigators from these other cases
我把調查員從其它案件中抽出
because I believed that the pursuit of these extremists was more important.
是因為我覺得追捕這些極端分子更為重要
In fact, there was an arrest in October?
在10月份你們曾逮捕一名極端分子,是嗎
That's correct.
是的
That would be David Coleman Headley,
他叫大衛·科爾曼·海德里
allegedly a key member of LeT.
據說是"虔誠軍"的核心成員
So...
那么...
Why didn't you testify to all of this at your trial?
為什么你在審訊時沒有提到這一點
I should have.
我是該坦白
But there was a larger consideration.
但我有后顧之憂
A failing in my personal life was being used against me.
有人利用我的私生活腐化打擊我
I wanted to protect my family against further hurt.
我不想我的家人遭受更深的傷害
I knew that I couldn't testify about these false corruption charges
我深知要想證明我沒有受賄
unless I was then willing to testify about...
我必須交待...
my life.
我的私生活
Thank you, Mr. Florrick.
謝謝,我問完了
Mr. Landry, your witness.
蘭德里先生,到你發問了
Actually, my witness, your honor.
法官大人,我來發問
Um, your honor? Objection.
法官大人,反對
On what grounds?
理由呢?
Mr. Childs, you're not the judge here.
查爾茲先生,我才是法官
Apologies, your honor.
抱歉,法官大人
Uh, Mr. Childs is instrumental in the matters
法官大人,查爾茲與此案干系太大
directly under consideration here, your honor.
理應避嫌
Those are the grounds.
這就是我反對的理由
But Mr. Florrick is such a great American hero...
但福瑞克先生是位偉大的民族英雄
Your honor.
法官大人
...and has been instrumental in the defense of our great nation.
他為保衛國家安全,鞠躬盡瘁
Your honor!
法官大人
Surely he wouldn't mind a few softball questions.
他必然不會介意我問些不痛不癢的問題
My goodness,
天啊
the sarcasm is as thick as butter here today.
你們真是諷多要寡啊
I don't mind being questioned by Mr. Childs, your honor.
法官大人,我不介意查爾茲先生盤問我
In fact, I welcome it.
相反的,我很歡迎
Well, then, let's take a short break for lunch,
好的,那我們休息片刻
and pick up right where we left off.
午飯后繼續
She was selling drugs.
她曾兜售毒品
I bet it was a drug deal gone bad.
一定是哪筆交易談崩了
Come on, you don't know that.
別這么說,你又不知道實情
I knew her better than you did.
我比你了解她
Look, I think it was that guy from the neighborhood where she babysat.
我猜是她雇主家附近的那男的殺了她
She always said he was a nuisance.
她說他總是騷擾她
Excuse me, but do you guys have a minute?
打擾一下,你們有空嗎
Yeah. Sorry. I have to go to class.
有空,抱歉,我要去上課
All right. Hey, I'll see you after comp, okay?
好吧,那等會兒見
So, are you a cop?
你是警察嗎
Nope. Homicide.
不,我是謀殺科的
Would you mind, please?
到邊上談談好嗎
What you were saying about Lisa Pruitt's babysitting--
你剛說到莉莎的保姆工作...
she ever mention anything to you about a guard?
她有沒有跟你提過一個保安
No. No. A secure...?
沒有,保安?
No.
沒有
It was the dad that she was working for.
她倒是提過她打工那家的男主人
Um, what's his name?
他叫什么來著
Burkle, or, uh, Rucker.
不知道是博克還是拉克
She said that he was getting too close.
她說他對她過于親密
Making her uncomfortable.
讓她有些不舒服
They were working on something together, some project,
他們在一起做某個項目
And she said she was gonna quit.
她說她想退出
So,
那...
Um, do you want me to make a statement or something?
你需要我做個證明之類的嗎
...we'll call you, okay?
我們會和你聯系的,好嗎
All right. Yeah.
好了,是的
Look, um, not right now,
現在不行
but maybe you and I could meet up later,
但稍后我們可以再見一面
and I could take it down then.
屆時我會記下你所說的
So, you threw away your ticket stub. Is that it?
你把電影票根扔了,是嗎
Yes. Okay.
是的,好的
And this chinese movie-- what was it about?
那這部中國電影講的是什么呢
Legend of the condor heroes?
你是說《射雕英雄傳》?
It's about two sons learning martial arts in mongolia.
講的是兩家的兒子在蒙古學習武術
Sounds exciting.
聽起來很刺激嘛
You know chinese?
你懂中文嗎
Chinese? No.
不懂
Then how did you understand it?
那你怎么看得懂呢
That's odd.
那就奇怪了
We checked,
我們查過了
not on that one.
這部沒有
Let's take a break for a second.
我們休息一會兒吧
Yes.
好的
Let's do that, Mr. Gardner.
那就休息一會兒吧,加德納先生
Detective?
探長
The camera.
麻煩把攝像頭關了
What's going on? It has nothing to do with this.
究竟怎么回事,跟案子無關
Mr. Rucker, you don't understand. The decisions you make right now
拉克先生,你得明白
you'll regret for decades if you don't make them right.
一個不小心,你可能就萬劫不復
Yeah.
就是
Look, I just...
聽著,我只是...
you don't know what it's like to be out of work, to be stuck at home.
你不了解失去工作,困守家中那種心情
I do. So tell me.
我了解,那你跟我說
I have a place to work, to do...
我有個秘密工作場所,我在那畫...
I do graphic novels.
畫些連環畫
But... but just on spec. I'm not being paid.
但只是隨便畫,沒有酬勞
And you do this work at an office?
你有間辦公室?
That's where you were?
你先前在那里?
You weren't at the movies?
你沒去看電影?
It's just a studio to draw.
那就是間畫室
It's nothing. It's the size of a closet.
沒什么的,也就壁櫥般大小
And Lisa Pruitt was working with you?
莉莎·普魯伊特和你合作?
Our investigator is talking to a friend of Pruitt's.
我們的調查員詢問了莉莎的朋友
She did some writing for your graphic novel?
她為你的連環畫寫東西?
Yes.
是的
Were you sleeping with her?
你們有性關系?
No.
沒有
So, what's in the studio?
那畫室里到底有什么
What's in there that the police might misunderstand?
里面的什么東西,可能引起警方誤解
I don't know.
不知道
Has she been there?
她去過那里嗎
Has Lisa been there?
莉莎去過那里嗎
Yes. Once.
去過,就一次
Look, I didn't say anything
聽著,我之前沒坦白
'cause I knew how it would look.
就是怕引起誤會
So, where is this?
行,那在哪呢
Where is this studio?
這個畫室在哪呢
What do you have?
你發現了什么
Looks like your client had a little love nest.
貌似你們的當事人有個小愛巢
Just found out about it on the victim's computer.
是在受害人的電腦上發現的
You know the security guard had priors for selling dope?
那個保安有販毒的前科
Dope? Yeah. And a hero complex.
販毒?沒錯,他還有英雄情結
That's fascinating. Keep on that.
有前途,你繼續跟進
There are three unexplained burglaries in the last six months.
過去半年,有3樁未解決的入室盜竊案
All on the same nights the security guard worked.
都發生在那保安在崗的晚上
Damn. I just sent Alicia off to check it out.
糟了,我剛讓艾麗西婭去那里
She's got about ten minutes.
她有10分鐘時間
Okay. Calling.
好,我打給她
Alicia, where are you?
艾麗西婭,你在哪
I'm, uh... looking for the key.
我正在找鑰匙
Didn't he say it was on a pipe?
他說是在管道上吧
Yes, and, not to put too much pressure on you,
沒錯,有個消息,別緊張
but the police are on their way.
警方正趕去那邊
On their way here?
來我這里?
Yes. They're about ten minutes behind you.
是的,10分鐘左右趕到
Now,it's not a crime scene, so you're fine to inspect
那里不是犯罪現場,你可以隨意翻動
and take anything you want.
也可以帶走任何你想要的東西
Anything I want? What are we saying?
任何我想要的東西?什么意思
I have the key.
我拿到鑰匙了
Look...
聽著...
Look, I don't know what you're going to find in there,
聽著,我不知道你能發現些什么
but until the police declare it a crime scene,
但在警方宣布那里是犯罪現場之前
you can preserve for our uses anything you find.
任何有關的東西,你先帶走
Has Jason said anything?
詹森說了是什么嗎
No, but the police could misunderstand something they find.
沒,但那東西可能會引起警方的誤解
And Kalinda thinks the security guard is heating up.
另外,凱琳達覺得那保安越發可疑
Here's something she wrote.
這有些她寫的東西
A short story.
一篇短篇小說
Okay, I think we could use that.
不錯,我們可能用得到
There's a blonde hair in a brush.
有把梳子,纏著根金發
What do I do?
怎么處理
Is it a long hair?
是長發嗎
Yes.
是的
Take it.
帶走
No hair in the drain.
盥洗盆里沒有毛發
Thanks. Good.
太好了
There's a bra on the towel rack.
毛巾架上有件文胸
One second.
等會兒
They're here.
他們到了
Thanks.
多謝
You all right?
你沒事吧
I think so.
應該吧
You were well within the law.
你不算違法
"well"?
"不算"?
You were within the law.
你沒有違法
I know it feels like we're playing a game sometimes,
我知道,有時候我們得鉆法律的空子
but we're not here to pursue the truth.
但我們不是要追查真相
We're here to defend a client.
而是維護我們的當事人
And if he's guilty?
如果他有罪呢
Then, he's guilty.
有罪又如何
Truth is above our pay grade.
真相于我們是奢侈品
Who's with Jason now?
現在誰陪著詹森
Cary.
凱里
Take a few hours off.
休息一個小時
Get some lunch or something.
去吃點中飯
Are you going to go back to help Cary?
你是要回去幫凱里?
Yes.
是的
Go.
快去
Get this off your mind.
別再想了
She telling her?
她在和桑婭說畫室的事?
Yep.
對
That can't be a fun conversation.
肯定不輕松
Why do you not look surprised?
你怎么不吃驚
You knew he had a studio?
你知道他有個畫室?
No, but...
不知道,但是...
Every marriage runs on a few secrets, Diane.
每段婚姻都有秘密,戴安
Men need their caves.
男人需要私密的空間
Did you know he was working with her on writing a graphic novel?
你知道他們合作創作連環畫嗎
No.
不知道
I knew something.
但我知道
It's been hard for him since he's been out of work--
我在外賺錢,而他失業在家
for me to be the one earning the money.
他很不好受
So, did you ever think that he and Lisa...?
那你有沒有想過他和莉莎...
Why do I suddenly feel as though I'm under suspicion?
怎么我突然覺得,我成了嫌犯
Sonya, the question is going to be asked.
桑婭,他們遲早會問你這個問題
If there's something that you want to tell me,
如果你有什么想告訴我
now is a good time.
最好趕快說
No.
沒有
Well, then...
那么...
Is he innocent? of?
他是無辜的嗎,哪方面
Hurting her?
殺人
Yes. Yes, he's innocent of that.
是的,他沒殺她
But sleeping with her--
但和她上床...
He's not innocent of sleeping with her?
他有做過?
I don't know.
我不知道
Is there-Sonya, I-I hate to do this,
是不是有...桑婭,我也不想這樣
but Jason isn't being up-front with us--
但是詹森現在不肯開口
Is there anything that would lead the police
是不是有什么東西
to believe that he is guilty?
會讓警方相信他有罪
There might be.
可能吧
Let's start with the easier questions, shall we?
先從一些簡單的問題開始,如何
How many times did you sleep with this prostitute,
你和應召女安貝兒·麥迪遜
Amber Madison?
發生過幾次性關系
Objection, your honor.
反對,法官大人
Sex is not relevant to my client's guilt.
與安貝兒的性關系與本案無關
Mr. Florrick was sentenced
福瑞克先生獲罪
for dp'ing cases in trade for sexual favors,
正是因為他為了性而拒訴案件
So sex is entirely relevant to his guilt, your honor.
所以與安貝兒的性關系,絕對相關
The fact of the sex is relevant, your honor, but not the minutia.
性丑聞本身的確相關,但其中的細節無關
Then I will endeavor to discern the minutia.
那我就盡力過濾掉細節問題
You may continue, Mr. Childs, but, oh, so carefully.
請繼續,查爾茲,但務必注意篩選問題
How many times did you sleep with Amber Madison?
你跟安貝兒·麥迪遜上過幾次床
Well, just to be precise, Mr. Childs,
精確地說,查爾茲先生
by "sleeping with," you mean "having sex"?
你說"上床"是指"發生性行為"?
Yes. Thank you.
是的,謝謝
And just to be even more precise,
更精確地說
by "having sex," I will also include oral-genital contact.
"性行為"還包括口交
18 times.
18次
18 times.
18次
And would you classify any of these as oral-genital contact?
其中有幾次是口交呢
Objection.
反對
Minutia, Mr. Childs.
請回避細節,查爾茲先生
Thank you, your honor.
謝謝,法官大人
Now, were these assignations with Amber Madison...
和安貝兒·麥迪遜的幽會...
Were they in hotel rooms?
都是在賓館里嗎
Yes. All 18 of them, you were in a hotel room?
是的,18次都在賓館里?
To the best of my memory.
我記憶中是這樣
Well, let's see if we can refresh your memory.
看我能否刷新你的記憶
Did you ever sleep with Amber Madison
你可曾趁你妻子不在
at your home while your wife was away?
在家里跟安貝兒·麥迪遜上床嗎
Objection.
反對
Your honor, the defendant has made it very clear
法官大人,被告已明確表明
he believed he paid for these various hotel sessions with Amber Madison.
與安貝爾在賓館幽會時,他自己有付錢
We just want to be clear
但我們想弄清楚
that these were the only sessions.
他們是否在其它場所幽會
Overruled.
反對無效
So, Mr. Florrick,
福瑞克先生
Did you ever sleep with Amber Madison at your home,
你可曾趁妻子不在,在家中
in your bed, while your wife was away?
你們的床上,與安貝爾·麥迪遜上床嗎
No.
沒有
And you know you're under oath?
你知道你是宣過誓說真話的嗎?
Cammy, let it be stated that I know I'm under oath,
卡米,請注明我知道自己已宣誓
and I know that Mr. Childs is trying to catch me in a perjury trap,
我也知道,查爾茲試圖誘我做偽證
and yes, my answer is still no.
但我的回答,依舊是"沒有"
Thank you, Mr. Florrick.
謝謝,福瑞克先生
No problem.
不客氣
She set up a nanny cam in the living room
她在客廳設置了微型攝像機
to see if her husband was sleeping with the babysitter.
想知道她丈夫是否與保姆有染
Well, would've been helpful to know.
要是我們知道就好了
Yes. More secrets than an O'Neill play here.
是啊,此案的秘密,比奧尼爾的戲劇還多
It's in a digital clock on the end table.
裝在茶幾上的數字時鐘里
I'm not sure I'm going to be able to get in.
我不一定能進去
Do you want me to tell the police?
要不要告訴警察
No. I don't know what's on it.
不,不知道拍到什么
Sonya says there's a key under the mat by the front door.
桑婭說前門的蹭鞋墊下有把鑰匙
Right. Let me see what I can do.
好的,我會見機行事
Oh. Does she have a laptop case with her?
桑婭有沒有帶筆記本
Yes. Why?
有,怎么了
When you get a chance, check and see if one of the rubber nubs
一有機會,就檢查下底部的橡膠墊
on the bottom is missing.
看有沒有丟失的
Any particular reason?
有什么特別的理由嗎
The police think it was used to knock out the babysitter.
警察認為兇手用筆記本把保姆打暈
Miss Sharma?
夏爾馬小姐
Process server.
我是傳票送達員
You've just been subpoenaed.
您被傳訊
Which case?
哪個案子
Florrick's appeal.
福瑞克的上訴
Have fun.
祝您愉快
I'm not testifying.
我不會作證的
Then you're going to jail.
那就坐牢吧
Look, I've got nothing to offer.
我幫不了你
You have everything to offer.
你能幫的很多
You know you do.
你心知肚明
Peter Florrick lied on the witness stand.
彼得·福瑞克在證人席上撒謊
Tell the truth, he spends the next nine years in prison.
你說出真相,他就要再坐9年牢
Glenn. What?
格倫,怎么了
Don't do this.
別這么做
Come on, Kalinda. What do you care?
得了,凱琳達,你為他操什么心
You're out for yourself.
你一心為自己打算
You've always been out for yourself.
一向如此
And either way, you're going to tell the truth.
不管怎樣,你都會說出真相
You don't know that.
你怎么知道
I know that the sun is coming up tomorrow,
我知道明天太陽會照常升起
and that you are going to tell the truth on the stand
你會在證人席上說出真相
and Florrick is going back to prison.
而福瑞克會回到監獄
End of story.
故事結束
You okay?
你還好吧
Yeah.
是的
What time is it?
幾點了
Midnight.
午夜12點
How long have I been here?
我來了多久了
Day and a half.
一天半
I was freaking out.
我嗑藥磕高了
Yes, I know.
我知道
Did you tell Will?
你跟威爾說了嗎
What, that you were freaking out?
你指你嗑藥嗎?
No. Why?
沒有,怎么了
It was a friend of mine from the Peace Corps.
我和平部隊的一個朋友慫恿的
I thought I had the day off.
我以為我休假,不要緊
Cary, I didn't tell him.
凱里,我沒跟他說
Why didn't you?
為什么
With the contest, you know, why-why didn't you tell him?
你我是對手,為什么不告訴他
I...
我...
There are so many people lined up against us,
我和我丈夫的敵人夠多了
I just don't want one more.
我不想再多一個
I don't want you to lose.
我不希望你輸
I know.
我知道
I don't want you to lose, either.
我也不希望你輸
I kind of like you.
我有點喜歡你
I'm surprised, but I kind of like you, too.
奇怪的是,我也有點喜歡你
Ah, I can't help it, you know. Being competitive-- it's just me.
我很好勝,本性如此,控制不了
Oh, no, no, no, no, no.
不,不,不
Not the scorpion and the frog story, please.
別講蝎子和青蛙的故事(寓意本性難移)
The scorpion on the frog's back.
青蛙駝蝎子過河,被蝎子蟄了
Yeah, I hate that story, too.
我也討厭那個故事
Why do people tell it so much?
為何人們總說它
Because it excuses people's behavior.
因為人們可以拿它當借口做壞事
How's he doing?
他怎么樣了
You don't want to know.
你不會想知道的
Try me.
說吧
What?
怎么了
So, you were at the office all night
你整晚都在辦公室
until you got a call from security about the silent alarm?
直到保安打電話告訴你,你家警報被觸發?
Yes. Why?
是的,怎么了
You didn't go home before that?
之前沒回過家嗎
No. why would I?
沒有,回去干嘛
Our investigator checked the nanny cam.
我們的調查員檢查了微型攝像機
It hadn't been turned on.
沒有開機
Oh, well, I must have forgotten that day. Yes.
肯定是我那天忘記開了,是的
We thought only four people
我們原以為
Could disarm the security alarm--
只有4個人能解除警報
Jason, your housekeeper,
詹森,管家
The babysitter and the security guard--
保姆,還有保安
But we forgot, you could, too.
但我們漏掉了你
Yes.
我是能啊
Why? What's wrong?
怎么了,有什么問題嗎
We found a notice of a failure to deliver a package to your house.
你家門口有張單子,顯示快遞無人簽收
Our investigator checked with the company.
于是調查員詢問了快遞公司
You signed for a delivery.
你后來簽收了包裹
At 7:30 p.m.,
時間是晚上7:30
when you said you were at work.
你說你當時在公司
I-I didn't do it.
不是我干的
Okay, so what were you doing at home?
好,那你當時在家干嘛
I was jealous.
我嫉妒了
I thought Jason was sleeping with her.
我以為詹森和她有染
I came home to surprise them.
于是回家抓奸
And?
然后呢?
He wasn't there.
他不在
She was there,
她在
reading to the girls.
給我女兒念故事
I left embarrassed, intent on never being jealous again.
我尷尬地離開,決心再也不亂吃醋了
And that was it?
然后就沒了?
That was it.
是的
Can I check your laptop?
我能檢查下你的筆記本嗎
Why?
為什么
Please.
請配合
Tired?
累了?
Tired doesn't even begin to describe it.
累得無法描述
Okay, so here's what we need to do.
我們這樣吧
Build a chinese wall.
建一堵中國墻(完全分工)
Yep, and you can't tell me what she said.
你不能告訴我她說了什么
Complete separation.
信息徹底隔離
You represent Jason.
你代表詹森
I represent her.
我代表桑婭
Each has a strong motive, and in about 12 hours,
兩人都有足夠的殺人動機,12小時后
one of them is going to be charged.
其中一人將會被起訴
So, we can't talk to each other anymore.
所以,我們現在開始停止交流
Understood.
了解
Good luck.
加油
You, too.
彼此
One of us is going to come out the winner tonight.
你我輸贏,今晚就要見分曉了
I've been subpoenaed.
我被傳訊了
To what? Your husband's trial.
什么案子,你丈夫的上訴
Why would they subpoena you?
為什么要傳訊你
I know certain things.
我掌握一些內情
Well, that doesn't sound good.
聽上去不妙啊
Are you going to tell me?
你會告訴我嗎
Do you want to know?
你想知道嗎
I don't know.
不知道
Oh, god, I don't know anymore.
天啊,我已經不知道了
The truth seemed so simple--
原以為事情很簡單
Lying, not lying.
或者撒了謊,或者沒撒謊
Do you want him out?
你希望他出獄嗎
I just want things to stop spinning.
我只希望一切恢復正常
You're right, I don't want to know.
你說得對,我不想知道
Stay away from court tomorrow.
明天別去法庭
Alicia Florrick.
我是艾利西婭·福瑞克
Oh, yes, thank you for getting back to me.
好,謝謝你給我回電
So, Lisa Pruitt would...
莉莎·普魯伊特打算...
I see.
明白
Right.
好的
Well, thank you.
謝謝
What?
怎么回事
That was this lawyer.
有張律師的名片
I found it near the belongings of the victim in Rucker's studio.
我在拉克畫室中,受害者物品附近發現的
Lot of lawyers running around this one.
這案子牽扯的律師真多
I don't even know who we're defending anymore.
我都不知道該為誰辯護了
It's gotten very confusing.
越來越令人費解
Yeah.
就是
The lawyer wouldn't tell me if Lisa Pruitt had been in to see her.
這律師不肯告訴我莉莎是否找過她
Of course not. That would be too easy.
想想也是,沒那么容易的事
But she did tell me what kind of work they do.
但她告訴了我,他們是受理什么業務的
Matching pregnant women with families who want to adopt.
為孕婦尋找想要領養小孩兒的家庭
Detective, I need you to stop interrogating my client and step out.
探長,請你停止訊問我的當事人并且離開
I was just asking a question.
我一個問題沒問完呢
You can finish later.
稍后再問吧
Please.
拜托了
What's wrong?
怎么了
You got her pregnant.
你讓她懷孕了
She was at your little studio...
她到過你的畫室
No. What? No.
不,沒有
She went to a law firm for adoption.
她找了一間律所,想把孩子給人領養
Tell me now because they're going to find this out
現在就老實告訴我,反正做尸檢時
during an autopsy.
他們也會發現的
You got her pregnant.
你讓她懷孕了
No, I couldn't have. She was at your studio.
不可能,她到過你畫室
Yes, I know, but I didn't get her pregnant.
是的,但我沒讓她懷孕
Tell me the truth. I couldn't have gotten her pregnant.
說實話,我不可能讓她懷孕
I had a vasectomy.
我做過輸精管切除術
I was wondering when you were coming back for that statement.
我還在想你幾時回來記錄我的證詞
Yeah, I'm sorry I'm so late.
抱歉,我遲到那么久
A couple more questions came up about Lisa Pruitt.
還有幾個關于莉莎·普魯伊特的問題
She ever mention anything to you about being pregnant?
她跟你提過她懷孕了嗎
Who said that?
誰告訴你的
Oh, her lawyer.
她的律師
She was contacting a law firm
她聯系了一家律所
About putting a baby up for adoption.
想把肚里的寶寶送人領養
Yeah, she told me.
對,她告訴過我
She say who the father is?
她說過誰是父親嗎
Who she babysits for-Rucker.
她的雇主,拉克
Really?
真的嗎
Yeah.
是啊
That's why I think he did it.
所以我才覺得是他干的
Killed her.
他殺了莉莎
He wanted her to have an abortion, she said no.
因為他讓她去墮胎,她不肯
Did she tell you that?
這是她告訴你的嗎
Yeah.
是啊
He, uh, he didn't want to be pinned down.
他不想負責
You know, this is... this is all very helpful.
你真是幫了大忙
You want me to say the same thing to the cops?
要我和警察也這么說一遍嗎
Yeah.
是的
Can you come with me now?
現在跟我走好嗎
Yeah.
好啊
Just-just give me a minute.
稍等
Sure.
沒問題
What's wrong?
怎么了
Nothing.
沒什么
Miss Sharma,
夏爾馬小姐
The defendant fired you from the state's attorney office, didn't he?
被告將你從州檢察官辦公室開除了,是嗎
Yes, he did.
是的
Now, in your own words,
現在,可否請你用你自己的話
could you explain why he did that?
解釋一下他為何開除你
He said I was working two jobs.
他說我同時做兩份工作
And were you? Yes.
那你是嗎,是的
So you were working for him, and you were working for...?
一個老板是他,另外一個是...
You.
你
And what kind of work were you doing for me?
你替我做什么樣的工作
I was running down bimbo eruptions.
你讓我調查桃色新聞
Would you please explain that colloquialism?
你能解釋一下是什么桃色新聞嗎
Your honor, again, we object to this line of questioning.
法官大人,我再次反對這類問題
Your honor, this is our last witness.
法官大人,這是我們的最后一名證人
We ask for some leniency.
我們懇請您能通融一下
Granted.
同意
Overruled, Mr. Golden.
反對無效,戈登先生
What were bimbo eruptions?
什么是桃色新聞
You were worried that lawyers and judges were being co-opted
你擔心一些利益集團利用美色
by powerful forces who used prostitutes to blackmail.
勒索和拉攏律師與法官
And when you started this task force,
當你成立相應的任務小組時
you discovered that Mr. Florrick was involved with Amber Madison.
你發現,福瑞克跟安貝兒·麥迪遜有染
Would you please explain
你能解釋一下
how she was used to co-opt Mr. Florrick?
她是如何被用來拉攏福瑞克先生的嗎
A procurer assigned specific prostitutes
拉皮條的分派不同妓女
to flatter and pursue certain clients.
去取悅拉攏某些特定的客人
And the clients were referred to by number.
那些客人都是以數字為代號
For example, one of the clients was referred to as client 12.
例如,其中一位客人是12號
And what did these... these women do?
那這些女人,都做些什么
These-these prostitutes?
這些妓女
They would discover the marital status
她們會挖掘這些客人的
and sexual predilections of these clients.
婚姻狀況和性偏好
To use the example of client 12,
以12號客人為例
um, he was found to be a judge,
她們查出他是一名法官
a married judge, with three daughters,
一名已婚的法官,有3個女兒
and he was deemed to be interested in African-American prostitutes,
她們認為他喜歡非裔妓女
and the imagery of southern plantation life.
向往南方種植園的生活
Okay.
好吧
Once Mr. Florrick was involved with Amber Madison,
福瑞克跟安貝兒·麥迪遜勾搭上之后
no money exchanged hands, isn't that correct?
并沒有金錢交易,是嗎
Yes, that is correct.
對,沒錯
And if a client tried to pay,
如果客戶想付錢
a procurer would refund the client's money.
拉皮條的會退還客人的錢
Like when client 12 tried to pay
比如當12號客人
for an evening out with two African-American women,
付兩名非裔妓女的夜度費時
that money was refunded.
那筆錢就被退還了
Miss Sharma, you don't need to refer to a particular client.
夏爾馬小姐,你不需要列舉具體的客人
Just answer my question.
只需要回答我的問題
But I've been asked to answer in my own words.
但你讓我用自己的話來回答
These are my own words.
這就是我自己的話
Right, your words could be a bit more on point.
對,但你的話可以切題一點
Now, did Mr. Florrick have sexual relations
福瑞克先生跟安貝兒·麥迪遜
with Amber Madison at his home?
曾在他家里發生過性關系嗎
To answer that question, I need to talk about my job,
要回答這個,我就得談談我的工作性質
and how important it was for me
以及知道所有客人的名字
to know the names of all the clients,
對我來說有多重要
including client 12.
包括12號客人
Kalinda.
凱琳達
I'm here under subpoena, Mr. Childs.
我被傳訊作證,查爾茲先生
If I'm asked to name the names of the clients, I must.
如果要求我說出客人的名字,我就得說
Right?
對吧
Um, your honor,
法官大人
Uh, again, we object to this, uh, sexual line of questioning.
我們反對這類性方面的問題
It's-it's irrelevant,
這與案情無關
just like the names of these clients is irrelevant.
正如客人的名字也跟本案無關一樣
We respectfully submit
我們認為
that this is beneath the dignity of this court.
這褻瀆了法庭的莊嚴
I would tend to agree, Mr. Golden.
我同意,戈登先生
Surely, your honor, there is a way to elicit this testimony,
法官大人,我有個兩全其美的方法
possibly in chambers?
咱們可以去內庭取證
Not without these clients' names
但那樣,這些客人的名字
becoming part of, uh, public record.
將成為公開記錄的一部分
Isn't that right, Miss Sharma?
對嗎,夏爾馬小姐
Yes, I'm afraid so.
對,我想是的
I've given too much leeway to this sexual testimony,
我過于縱容這種性方面的證詞
Mr. state's attorney. Now I must call it to a halt.
州檢察官先生,我現在必須叫停了
Your honor... No, sir.
法官大人,不,先生
It is 4:00 p.m.
現在已經下午4點了
And I find myself unpersuaded by your arguments
而你并未說服我相信
of Mr. Florrick's guilt.
福瑞克先生有罪
I believe this was nothing more than a sexual witch hunt.
我相信這只是打著性丑聞幌子的政治迫害
But that's not for me to decide.
但這不是由我來決定
My job is merely to determine if there is enough for a new trial,
我的工作只是判定是否重審
And I believe, Mr. Florrick, there is.
而我認為,應該重審
I'm sorry, Mr. Florrick.
我很抱歉,福瑞克先生
I'm sorry this has happened to you.
我很抱歉你遭遇迫害
And I'm sorry i don't have the power to do more than order a new trial.
我也很抱歉,我能做的只是宣判重審
But that is exactly what I'm going to do.
但我會做我力所能及的事
You, Mr. Florrick, have been granted a retrial.
福瑞克先生,你獲準重審
Yes!
太好了
The kid from the dorm was right about the motive.
宿舍里那孩子沒說錯殺人動機
It was just his motive,
只不過,那是他的殺人動機
not Jason's.
而不是詹森的
She wouldn't get an abortion?
因為她不想去墮胎?
They argued, and he killed her.
他們爭吵,他就殺了她
How did Lisa's bra get in Jason's studio?
莉莎的胸罩怎么會在詹森的畫室里
Jason gave her the keys,
詹森給了她鑰匙
and her and Max would go there when he wasn't around.
他不在時,她和馬克思可以去那里幽會
At least that's what Jason said.
至少詹森是這么說的
They don't look so happy, do they?
他們似乎還沒雨過天晴啊,是嗎
I don't understand marriage.
我不懂婚姻
It's a mysterious institution.
那是個神秘的制度
You never wanted it?
你沒想過要結婚嗎
Is that a proposal? Yes.
你這是在求婚嗎,對
I've been watching you from afar.
我一直在遠處凝望著你
This is weird.
感覺真奇怪
Maybe you should watch TV.
不如你們去看電視吧
There's nothing on.
沒什么好看的
We could play 20 questions.
我們可以輪流提問
Does he have a key?
他有鑰匙嗎
He'll knock.
他會敲門
So, it'll be electronic monitoring?
這里會有電子監控嗎
He'll have to stay here in the apartment?
他必須待在家里嗎
Yes.
對
And we will all have to adapt.
我們都得適應
Okay, maybe we should just get on with...
好吧,或許我們還是...
Here we go.
我們準備好了
I love you both.
我愛你們
Hi.
我回來了