Previously on The Good Wife.
《傲骨賢妻》前情回顧
Zach, you're 14 years old.
扎克,你才14歲
You are a freshman in high school.
你才上高一
You had a junior in your room yesterday with the door closed.
昨天卻和高三女生關著門共處一室
The computer stays here.
你的電腦必須放在這里
You know those envelopes on your doorstep--
你門口的那些信
they're just the beginning. I have a lot more.
只是個開端,我有的是料
I don't know what you're talking about.
我不知道你在說什么
Somebody's trying to set up dad.
有人想陷害爸爸
Zach, this is serious.
扎克,這不是鬧著玩的
Did anything come for me at the apartment that I didn't get?
我不在家時,有什么東西送過來嗎
Like what?
什么東西
I don't know. A package or something?
包裹之類的
Is this fake, too?
這也是偽造的嗎
I don't know.
不知道
Last year, Glenn wiretapped your phones.
去年,格倫竊聽了你的電話
What?
什么
I saw the recordings on his computer.
我看到了他電腦上的錄音
I said I might come over.
我說我"可能"會去找你
I thought you said...
我以為你說...
Well, Laya wants to go to the Riviera to see the Prairie Cartel.
萊雅想去里維埃拉看大草原
Is that a stuffed elephant behind you there, Zachary?
你后面那個是毛絨象嗎,扎克
Well, that is adorable.
真是可愛
I had no idea that you collected stuffed animals.
我不知道你還收集毛絨玩具
I'm in my sister's room.
我在我妹妹屋子里
Oh, bro-sis bonding night.
兄妹交心之夜
That's very sweet.
真感人
My mom moved my computer into the living room.
我媽把我的電腦挪到了客廳
It's been 20 minutes already.
已經二十分鐘了
Just... five more.
再用五分鐘
You're not even supposed to be on my computer.
你不應該用我的電腦的
So use mine.
那你用我的好了
Mom's out there.
媽媽在外面
I have spent the last year nannying full time,
我近一整年都在做全職保姆
But with grad school, I can really only do part time.
但我現在讀研,所以只能做兼職
And you're at Northwestern? Yes.
你在西北大學,是的
A dual master's in business and educational psychology.
雙碩士學位,商學和教育心理學
I'm really interested in child development.
我真的對教育孩子非常感興趣
Uh, have you heard of the EMT?
你聽過EMT嗎
The educational measurement test.
教育方法測試
My father created it.
我爸爸發明的
You're not even supposed to be talking to anybody.
你不應該和任何人聊天的
Why do you care?
不用你管
Because it's my computer. If you're not gonna be using it,
這是我的電腦,反正你也沒在用
Then really, who cares? It's mine!
那又怎樣,那是我的電腦
I'm from a big family.
我來自于一個大家庭
Six brothers and sisters.
六個兄弟姐妹
Anyway, um, part time is perfect for us.
行,兼職完全沒問題
I'm just looking for someone who can cover the hours
只需在我婆婆不在家時
that my mother-in-law can't be here.
幫我照看孩子即可
So, this would be afternoons?
是下午工作嗎
Evenings?
還有晚上
Yes.
沒錯
Uh, I was hoping that someone could start next week.
最好下周就可以上班
So, I will call your references,
我會聯系你的推薦人
and we'll be in touch.
我會聯系你的
Good.
好的
Thank you, Mrs. Florrick.
謝謝你,福瑞克夫人
Bye.
再見
Hello?
喂
Alicia. Hi, sorry. It's Will.
艾麗西婭,打擾了,我是威爾
I know you just got home,
我知道你剛到家
but I just got a call from Memorial North.
我剛接到北紀念打來的電話
The hospital? Yeah. We signed them a month ago.
那家醫院,對,一個月前和他們簽的約
You have your own in the other room.
你自己有電腦
Would you both stop arguing about the computer?!
別再為電腦而吵架了
Exactly. So tell Grace...This is ridiculous.
沒錯,跟格雷斯說,太荒謬了
The administrator called.
管理人員打來電話
Seems like they got a bit of a fluid situation over there
他們那里貌似出了點狀況
involving a possible malpractice suit.
可能會被控玩忽職守
A possible one?
只是可能
Yes. I think they're being overcautious,
我也覺得他們過于謹慎了
but they just came off a million-dollar malpractice payout,
但他們剛開了張百萬美金支票
so we jump through hoops.
我們必須百依百順
They got a call ten minutes ago from a paramedic
醫院十分鐘前接到急救員的電話
coming in with a heater.
送一病星入院
A heater?
病星
A high-profile patient.
受高度關注的病人
I don't have all the details, but it sounds like an OD to me.
我不清楚細節,貌似是吸毒過量
I need someone to get over there,
我需要有人去查清楚
make sure if this does turn into a malpractice suit,
確保病人不起訴醫院玩忽職守
we got our ducks in a row. Okay?
妥善處理這件事,好嗎
Look, I know we've been asking a lot of you lately.
我知道最近給你安排了很多工作
So, if you want me to put this on Cary, I can.
所以如果你想讓我派凱里去,也可以
No. I've got it.
不用了,我去
Thank God. I thought he was sending out Cary.
謝天謝地,我以為他會派凱里來
What's going on? Ben Bowers,
什么情況,本·鮑爾斯
Gables High star quarterback,
山墻高中的明星四分衛
USU recruit, collapsed on the field.
猶他州立大學新生,比賽時昏倒
How's he doing?
他怎么樣了
I think we're going to find out now.
進去看了才知道
Mrs. Bowers...
鮑爾斯夫人
Time to go to work.
該干活了
I'm so sorry...
非常遺憾
Get corporate compliance, HR, PR.
去找公司的規章部,人力部,公關部
No, I have outside counsel.
不行,我在外面還有事
Um, code was called at 8:35.
八點三十五分身亡
In-house called police.
內部人員報的警
8:45. They're on their way.
八點四十五,他們在路上了
One shoe?
只有一只鞋
Where's the other shoe?
另一只呢
Police are five minutes away.
警察五分鐘后到
Is that his bag?
這是他的包嗎
Uh, the paramedics brought it in.
急救員拿進來的
"Dr. Wesley."
韋斯利醫生
Is that the attending physician? Yes.
是他的主治醫師嗎,是的
Is he on staff? Yes.
他是醫院職工嗎,是的
What?
是什么
80 milligrams.
80毫克呢
Where's your doctor?
這醫生在哪
Wesley? I'll locate him. Why?
韋斯利嗎,我去找他,怎么了
You got 80 milligrams oxycodone in a 17-year-old.
這17歲孩子隨身攜帶80毫克的羥考酮
If you want to know when this went south,
你想知道他是怎么死的嗎
This just went south.
就是因為這個
Cops are two minutes away.
警察兩分鐘就到
They take a half hour to call in detectives.
他們半個小時后才呼叫刑警
Another half hour to find these pills.
再過半小時就能發現這些藥片
Doctor's got about 90 minutes before he gets arrested.
距離醫生被捕,還有一個半小時
I have to get the board together.
我去召集董事們
First, get to your doctor
先把醫生找來
And make sure he exercises his Miranda. I'll go with.
讓他別亂說話,我跟他一起去
Kalinda.
凱琳達
Somehow I should've expected it.
真是沒想到
Murphy.
墨菲
Got here fast. It's a heater on a Friday night.
來得挺快,他可是周五晚的病星
What do you expect?
能不快嗎
So you been documenting the scene? Yep.
你已經在拍攝現場了,對
Yeah? Don't suppose you want to focus my eyes on the salient details?
你沒把重要證據藏起來吧
Now where's the fun in that?
那還有什么樂趣
Damn.
該死
Is that Dr. Wesley?
他就是韋斯利醫生
I'm so sorry, Mrs. Bowers.
我很遺憾,鮑爾斯夫人
I'm just so sorry. He was only 17.
真的很遺憾,他才17歲
How... how does this...?
他,他怎么會
I don't know.
我不知道
I want to see him. I understand.
我想看看他,我理解
Dr. Wesley.
韋斯利醫生
May I speak to you for a moment?
可以借一步說話嗎
Please.
拜托了
Do I know you? I'm Alicia.
我們認識嗎,我叫艾麗西婭
I'm a lawyer with Stern, Lockhart & Gardner.
我是斯特恩&洛克哈特&加德納律所的律師
You can't be talking with the mother right now.
你現在不能和孩子的母親談話
Why not?
為什么
Your patient overdosed from pills you prescribed.
你的病人是服了你的處方藥過量而死
And there is some question about the dosage.
而且藥量有問題
Even a simple expression of sympathy
你哪怕表露出一絲憐憫
could be construed as an admission of guilt.
都可能被作為認罪的證據
Then it's an admission.
那我就認罪
That's my patient. I'm their family doctor.
他是我的病人,我是他們的家庭醫生
And I'm your lawyer.
我是你的律師
If I was sick right now, I would do exactly as you told me to do.
我若病了,我會百分百遵你的醫囑
But you're in trouble.
但你現在有麻煩
And I need you to do exactly as I tell you.
我需要你照我說的做
I-I'm in trouble? The police think...?
我有麻煩嗎,難道警察認為...
Please.
來
Where's your office? The south tower.
你辦公室在哪兒,在南樓
I want you to go there.
你現在就回辦公室
Don't speak to anyone.
跟誰都不要談起
I know this is going to be difficult,
我知道這樣很難
But promise me, please...
但請你答應我
I'd never put Ben in harm's way.
我從來沒想過要害本
If you're my attorney, I want you to know that.
你是我的律師,我要你心里清楚
This is going to be huge, isn't it?
這事會鬧大,是吧
The press, people...
媒體,很多人
Block it out.
別說出去
Alicia, right?
你叫艾麗西婭,對吧
Yes.
對
I'm Shawn.
我叫肖恩
We'll speak soon.
一會兒見
He's a Florrick kid.
他可是福瑞克
You got to give him a minute.
得給他點提前量
You sure you're going to be warm enough there, Zachary?
扎克,你確定穿得夠暖了嗎
This is Laya.
她是萊雅
Zach! Zach! Come here, Zach!
扎克,扎克,快來啊,扎克
Zach!
扎克
She had a stroke.
她中風了
She's still unconscious, but stable.
還沒醒過來,但病情穩定
Which hospital?
哪家醫院
Harbor.
港灣醫院
The kids couldn't get through to 911,
孩子們撥不通911
so Becca drove them there.
貝卡開車送他們去的醫院
Becca?
貝卡是誰
She's Zach's friend. It's a long story.
她是扎克的朋友,說來話長
She-she drove, so she's...
她能開車,那她...
She's 16.
她16歲
Zach was sneaking out to go to a concert.
扎克正準備溜出去聽音樂會
I already talked to him.
我已經找他談過了
I need to get out of here.
我要出去
Okay.
這樣
Look, there's an excellent neurologist,
我認識個出色的神經學專家
His name is Dr. Hester,
黑斯特醫生
And he's at St. Michael's.
他在圣米迦勒醫院工作
You need to get him over to Harbor to evaluate her.
你把他找去港灣醫院,讓他幫她診斷
He's going to tell you that he's busy,
他會推說他很忙
But you just say to him that I'd greatly appreciate it.
你告訴他,會非常感激他
I phoned your sister.
我通知了你妹妹
I bet that went well.
沒什么事吧
She wants updates.
她要我隨時告知病情
I'm going to have Golden apply for a sick bed visit.
我會讓戈登申請探望假釋
We're going to need a critically ill notification
我們需要主治醫生開據的
from the attending physician.
病危通知書
And unfortunately,
不幸的是
we bear the cost of a supervised visit.
假釋的監管費得由我們承擔
Could be... a couple thousand.
可能要好幾千
You need to see her.
你應該去見見她
Thank you.
謝謝
How are you?
你最近怎么樣
I'm...
我...
It's been a busy 48 hours.
最近兩天很忙
I found someone to fill in at home.
我請了個人照顧家里
She had good references.
上家對她評價不錯
And,
另外
I'm going to take over Jackie's power of attorney, for the time being.
我打算暫時接手杰姬的委托書
Of course.
當然
So I just need you to sign...
我需要你簽字
And just, initial the next page.
下一頁,也要簽首字母
You and Golden can talk about it later.
這事你和戈登以后可以再議
Thank you.
謝謝
You're welcome.
不客氣
This is just odd.
真奇怪
I started the day with one lawyer, and now I have ten.
起初只有一位律師,現在有十位
Your issues are our issues, Shawn.
你的事就是我們的事,肖恩
Thank you for posting my bail.
謝謝你們幫我保釋
For standing by me. Of course.
還支持我,應該的
We want to see you cleared.
我們要看到你脫罪
Now, due to the popularity of the victim...
鑒于受害者的知名度
Ben. Yes, Ben.
就是本,對,本
We believe the state's attorney's office is guilty of legal overreach.
我們認為州檢察官辦公室會追究到底
They have charged you with murder,
他們已經控告你謀殺
which is a sign of their desperation.
表明他們已走投無路
It's a charge aimed at headlines.
他們想搞轟動效應
Isn't that bad?
那豈不是很遭
Hi.
你好
No, it probably means they don't intend to bring it to trial.
非也,這表明他們并不想鬧上法庭
They just want to get a plea bargain with some jail time.
只想讓我們認罪求情,好送你去坐牢
Any jail time. Which we won't accept.
哪怕只坐一天牢,我們不允許
Right. We just need to make them aware of the facts.
沒錯,我們只需讓他們知曉真相
You prescribed the ten-milligram painkillers,
你開了十毫克止痛藥
but not the 80-milligram.
并非80毫克
That's right. Good.
是的,很好
So we just need to find where these other drugs came from.
那我們只需要找出多余的藥的來源
Our team will do some digging,
我們團隊會去做些調查
cut this off before it goes to trial.
在上法庭之前就了結這案子
No way.
沒門兒
You cannot be here. Hi, Murphy.
你不能進來,好啊,墨菲
Yeah, how did you even get in?
我很好,你怎么進來的
Hi, Li. Kalinda. We miss you.
你好,李,凱琳達,大家都很想你
What's that, stomach contents?
這是什么,胃殘留物嗎
Don't answer her.
別回答
Looks like you ran into the one cop
看來你終于遇上了一個警察
who can resist your charms, Kalinda.
能不受你的魅惑,凱琳達
Tell him about my sweet personality, Li.
李,告訴他我有多溫柔
Blueberries and sesame seeds.
藍莓和芝麻籽
Flax seeds and bananas.
是亞麻籽和香蕉
Li, what did I just say?
李,我是怎么說的
So...
話說
what's your take on the Florrick appeal?
你在福瑞克的案子上有何收獲
I just keep my head down,
我只是表現低調一點
someone ends up signing the checks.
就有人付錢了
In a Street Fight, my money's on Florrick.
若是玩街頭霸王,我押福瑞克贏
Same here.
我也是
So, was it the oxycodone, Li?
是羥考酮嗎,李
And alprazolam, ephedra.
還有阿普唑侖,麻黃
Kid's got a pharmacy in his stomach.
這孩子胃里都能開藥房了
Li, shut up.
李,住嘴
See how easy that was?
看到多容易了吧
Take care.
保重
What are you doing here?
你來做什么
I'm so sorry, Mrs. Bowers.
很抱歉,鮑爾斯夫人
I'm... I'm just trying to piece together what happened.
我...我只是想把弄清楚事情的原委
No, you're not.
你才不是
You're trying to protect the doctor who killed my son.
你只想維護那個殺害我兒子的醫生
Thank you.
謝謝
I know your first instinct would be to slam the door in my face,
我理解你會關門不見我
but I ju...
但我只...
He was a good boy.
他是個好孩子
You should be trying to fight for him.
你應該站在他這邊
I just want to know the truth.
我只想找出真相
No, you don't.
你才不是
You're a lawyer.
你是律師
Everyone's painting my son as some kind of drug addict.
所有人都認為我兒子是癮君子
And everyone's painting Dr. Wesley as some kind of pill pusher.
所有人也都認為韋斯利醫生是個藥販子
So help me.
所以你得幫我
Help me figure out how Ben got those drugs in his system.
幫我弄清,這些藥是怎么進了本的肚子
I'm not sure what you want to hear.
我的回答你未必愛聽
My son didn't hang around with drug dealers.
我兒子和毒販沒有往來
I know, but maybe a friend,
我知道,但也許是他的朋友
or the football coach... No.
或是足球教練,不可能
I knew all the people in his life.
我認識他身邊的每一個人
Kids aren't always forthcoming.
孩子有時沒那么好猜
Ben didn't really have the time.
本也沒那閑工夫
I mean, he was either at school or-or-or practice or the gym.
他不是上課,就是去體育館練習
I mean, that was his life.
那是他的全部人生
Maybe it was too much. I don't know.
也許他的確壓力很大
I'm a single mom.
我是單身媽媽
You know, you can't... see everything.
我不可能事事都察覺到
You can't...
不可能
be there all the time.
總是在一旁
When they fall...
他們一跌倒就...
I was reading a story
我曾讀到一則故事
by one of the moms of the Columbine killer.
哥倫拜校園事件中一位死者母親寫的
And I thought to myself,
我就想
"oh, my God.
天哪
I understand."
我懂了
Molly. Everything okay?
莫莉,一切都好吧
Doing great.
很順利
Grace is in her room,
格蕾絲在自己房間
And, um, Zach's friend Becca is here.
扎克的朋友貝卡也在家
Really?
是嗎
Where are they?
他們在哪
Well, actually,
事實上
I asked them to stay in the living room,
我叫他們待在客廳
if you don't mind. I just felt more comfortable with that.
希望你不會介意,我覺得這樣更妥些
Yes. Thank you.
沒錯,謝謝你
And Mrs. Florrick is there anything you don't eat?
還有,福瑞克夫人,你有什么忌口嗎
Because I'm making a lasagna,
我在做意大利面
but I can make it meatless if you want.
你若不吃肉,我可以做素的
No, anything's fine, Molly.
不用,我不挑食,莫莉
Thanks.
謝謝你
Okay. I was just checking in.
好了,我只是問問
Look, maybe he OD'd on the oxycodone,
也許他是死于過量服用的羥考酮
but where did the alprazam and ephedra come from?
但阿普唑侖和麻黃是從哪搞來的
Is that the stomach contents?
這是他的胃殘留物嗎
And his last meal.
還有他的最后一餐
Flax seeds, blueberries and bananas.
亞麻籽,藍莓還有香蕉
What's the history on the hospital parking ER patients?
醫院以前有停放急救病人的記錄嗎
What do you mean?
什么意思
You know, making them wait.
讓病人等待
No, I know what "parking" means,
我知道"停放"的意思
But what do you mean?
我是問,你想知道什么
The missing shoe.
丟失的那只鞋
I found it in an empty ER ward.
我在一間空的急診病房里找到了
I was wondering if they had parked him.
我在想,他們是否把他擱置了一段時間
You do know the hospital is our client.
你知道醫院是我們的客戶吧
Yes.
是的
But if they're vulnerable...
如果醫院存在弱點
then we deal with that.
那我們有洞就補
What did you get from his mom?
你從他母親那里問到些什么
Not much.
沒多少
Ben didn't do much more than study, work out.
本的生活里只有學習和體育鍛煉
What gym?
哪一間健身房
Um, Iron Muscle. Why?
鐵男健身房,怎么了
Flax seeds and bananas.
亞麻籽和香蕉
Sounds like a power smoothie.
都是高能量食品
Yeah, gym's a good place to score some ephedra.
是啊,健身房可是搞到麻黃的好地方
I read an article.
我從報上看來的
Something you can't do yourself?
你也有搞不定的事啊
Poor little me.
可憐的我啊
I need a man.
我需要男人
She wanted to get engaged right out of law school.
她希望法學院畢業后就立即訂婚
Her dad's Patrick J. Brown.
她爸是帕特·布朗
You know who that is?
你認識嗎
No.
不認識
Eh, well, he's Fortune 500, semiconductors.
他是財富500強,做半導體的
But I said no.
可我卻拒絕了
I mean, 26 and married.
我覺得26歲就結婚
Cary, you know I'm not listening to a word you're saying, right?
凱里,你知道我沒在聽你說話吧
Here, let me spot you.
該你說了
Are you seeing someone?
你有男朋友嗎
Okay, when they go into the locker room,
他們進更衣室后
don't approach them.
別靠近他們
Just watch the exchange
觀察交易過程就行
and I'll make the approach later.
等會我會去找他們
I'm sorry, did you hear my question?
不好意思,你聽到我的問題沒
Do you have a boyfriend?
你有男朋友嗎
Do I have a boyfriend? Yeah.
我有沒有男友,是的
No.
沒有
I have the stuff you were asking about.
你要的東西我有
That's all of it?
才這么點
It looks different.
看上去不太一樣
New mix. You'll love it.
新品種,你會愛死它的
All right. Looks good.
行,看上去不錯
Later.
回見
Hey, let's say I want to bulk up.
那個,我想長點肌肉
What?
什么
Let's say I want to bulk up, I want to pay for it.
我想長點肌肉,我會付錢的
You got anything for me?
你有東西推薦嗎
Sure.
當然
First one's free.
第一次免費
What's this?
這是什么
It's homemade acai berry supplement.
自制的阿薩伊果顆粒
I don't sell drugs.
我不賣毒品
All right.
好吧
Well, if you think of somebody who does,
如果你有認識的人賣毒品
here's my number.
給我打電話
Thanks, man.
謝謝,哥們兒
Yeah.
好的
A wiretap? Right.
竊聽,是的
How reliable is your source?
消息可靠嗎
Reliable. It's Alicia.
可靠,艾麗西婭說的
Childs' ex-wife told her.
查爾茲的前妻告訴她的
All right, um...
好吧
Assuming that it's true,
假設這是真的
and I file a motion to compel production of the taps,
我向法院申請動議,強迫他們交出錄音帶
whatever is on those taps will come out.
錄音帶里的一切內容,都將公諸于世
Right.
是的
The good and the bad.
不論好壞
I mean, if there is anything on those tapes,
如果那些錄音里的內容
that will work against us...
會威脅到我們
Well...
看來
that's a lot to consider.
還得深思熟慮
And if you could just help me with your handwriting here.
請你幫我辨認一下你的字跡
Yeah, sorry, wretched penmanship's a job requirement.
不好意思,書寫潦草是工作需要
Uh, patellar.
膝蓋骨
Uh, analgesic.
鎮痛藥
Thank you, Alicia.
謝謝你,艾麗西婭
For?
謝什么
For keeping this from feeling like it's spinning out of control.
你讓我覺得整件事沒有失控
You said you saw Ben before he went to school.
你說是在本上學前見到他的
That's when you prescribed the oxycodone?
那時你給他開了羥考酮
Yes.
是的
But... your shift didn't start until 10:00 that morning.
可你那天早上10點才上班
Oh. Right.
想起來了
I saw him at home before I went to work.
我是上班前在家里見他的
He had an appointment scheduled for noon,
我們本來預約的是中午
but didn't want to miss class.
可他又不想缺課
Give me a minute.
請稍等一會兒
Diane?
戴安
He prescribed prescription narcotics to a teenager out of his house.
他在醫院外給青少年開了鎮靜劑
And then went into work and updated Ben's chart
他上班后,再填寫本的病歷
as though there were an official hospital visit at noon.
使之看來是中午門診時開的藥
He said he would've prescribed the exact same thing out of the office.
他說即使不在辦公室,也會開同樣處方
It's a game-changer.
重大轉折
As far as I'm concerned.
就我個人認為
Good job.
干得好
Thanks for discovering it.
謝謝你發現了這點
So, you want to walk away?
醫院打算回避嗎
The prosecution can argue there was no valid doctor's visit.
原告會爭辯說,開據藥方未經正常診治
There's a falsified medical record.
醫療記錄是偽造的
So, do you want to walk away?
院方打算回避嗎
I think it's the smart thing to do.
我想這是明智之舉
Please let Dr. Wesley know
請通知韋斯利醫生
the hospital can no longer be involved in his defense.
醫院無法繼續參與他的辯護
Sorry to hear about your divorce. Thank you.
聽說你離婚了,真遺憾,謝謝
I was being sarcastic.
這是反話
I want your help.
我需要你的幫助
With? The Florrick appeal.
幫什么,福瑞克的案子
Prior knowledge to evidence he's bringing,
對于他的上訴,提前通知我
where and how he's getting it, from whom...
他從誰哪里,怎樣得到舉證
How many investigators do you have
你在州檢察官辦公室里
at the state's attorney's office, Glenn?
已經有那么多調查人員了,格倫
You have special knowledge from working with him directly.
你和他共事過,對他有特別的了解
That was a long time ago.
那是很久以前了
I have a different job now.
現在工作不同了
You can work two.
你可以兩手兼顧
How much?
多少
No money.
沒報酬
I don't think you understand how exposed you are
看來你不明白,在州檢察官辦公室工作時
from your past work with the state's attorney's office.
你暴露了多少問題
Subpoenas stopped at Florrick
只有福瑞克收到傳票
only because I wanted them stopped at Florrick.
是因為,我暫時沒打算牽扯別人
You're trying to tie me to his scandal.
你想把我和他的丑聞聯系起來
You are tied to his scandal.
你本來就和他的丑聞聯系在一起
I am offering to keep the record sealed
我可以讓秘密永遠塵封
if you give me what I want, that's all.
但你得幫我得到我想要的東西
I'm so sorry.
我很抱歉
What happened to my issues being the hospital's?
不是說"我的事就是醫院的事"嗎
I don't think I can answer that.
我無法回答你
So I prescribe from home.
我在家開了處方
It was a minor infraction.
只是輕微的違規
It wasn't anything unusual.
沒什么大不了的
If a patient needs help,
只要病人需要幫助
I give it regardless of where...
我在哪都會開處方
It's a relief for them, isn't it?
這對醫院而言是個解脫,對嗎
The hospital isn't liable anymore, I am.
醫院得以免責,責任落到了我頭上
I can't really afford you without the hospital's support,
沒有醫院支持,我付不起辯護費
but I could... pay you in installments.
但我可以...分期支付
You want me to continue?
你想讓我繼續
I could end up with a public defender who...
法院會給我指派公設律師
I'd rather stick with you.
但我希望由你辯護
But the hospital dumped you because of me.
但醫院是因為我才拋棄了你
So make it up to me.
那就當是補償我
Dr. Wesley knows you're the one who brought this to us?
韋斯利醫生知道是你告訴我們開處方的事
Yes. If North Memorial waives conflict...
是的,若北紀念醫院能放棄沖突...
That's a big "if."
你認為可能嗎
It's still best for them if Dr. Wesley is cleared,
證明韋斯利醫生的清白,醫院也能得益
especially if they're vulnerable on other questions.
尤其是他們若在其他問題上有弱點
On his own dime?
他自己掏錢嗎
But it'll just be you.
但你得單干
We've already reassigned Kalinda and Cary.
凱琳達和凱里已經轉去別的案子了
Okay.
行
Jackie?
杰姬
You look good.
你面色不錯
Well, I'm just trying to get some life back in me.
我只是盡力多撐一陣子而已
What?
怎么了
What did I do now?
我又怎么了
Whenever you're given a compliment,
每次別人夸你
you take it as criticism.
你都當作批評
No, I don't.
我沒有
Anyway, thank you for phoning me.
不談這了,謝謝你打給我
Well, I-I just... I...
我只是...
You're welcome.
不客氣
So, uh...
聽說
You hired this girl Molly to watch Grace and Zach.
你雇了莫莉來照看格蕾絲和扎克
Yes, I did.
是的
I don't like her.
我不喜歡她
Really?
真的嗎
I know that look.
我知道你在想什么
You think I don't like her because she's taking my place.
你認為我不喜歡她,是因為她取代了我
Yes, I do.
是的
She's pushy.
她太有野心
She's-she's a know-it-all.
總是不懂裝懂
Peter's going to try and get out to come see you.
彼得正想辦法出獄來探望你
You trying to make me feel good?
你這么說,是想讓我好受些嗎
Yes, I am, but it's true.
是的,但這也是事實
Take these with a full glass of water, Mrs. Florrick.
喝水吃藥了,福瑞克夫人
What are these orange ones?
橙色藥片是什么
Five milligrams warfarin.
五毫克華法令阻凝劑
How can you be sure?
你如何肯定
A practiced eye.
閱藥無數的眼睛
Not to worry.
別擔心
Dropping off or picking up?
投處方,還是取藥
Actually, I was wondering if you could help me, Jill.
其實,我希望你能幫我個忙,吉爾
My mother-in-law is very nervous about taking her pills,
我的婆婆很緊張吃藥
and I need to explain
所以我得向她解釋
how pills are prescribed and dispensed.
開處方和配藥的流程
Do you mind?
你介意嗎
She's such a nuisance.
她真的太煩人了
Sure.
理解
So, aren't you breaking the rules, having me in here?
讓我呆在房里,是不是已經壞規矩了
The door's open.
門是開著的
Aren't you breaking the rules, having me in here?
那現在壞規矩了沒有
What do you want me to do?
你想讓我做什么
What do you want me to do to you?
你想讓我為你做什么
Does she do this for you?
她有為你這么做過嗎
Does she?
有嗎
It's...
這是...
Your dad's sex tape?
你父親的性愛錄像帶
Say...
說...
"Just don't stop."
"不要停"
Say it.
說啊
Just don't stop.
不要停
Molly?
莫莉
You know Zach and Becca are in his room?
你知道貝卡和扎克在他房間里嗎
They wanted to play some music, so I said it was all right.
他們想聽音樂,我說可以
I don't think my mom wanted them to.
我媽媽不會同意的
It's okay.
沒關系的
Zach just needs a little bit of, um,
扎克只是需要一點
independence and trust right now.
私人空間和信任
I don't want to infantilize him.
我不想把他當小孩子對待
Want to help me with dinner?
想幫忙做晚飯嗎
Sure.
好的
It's all about tracking and barcoding.
關鍵在于跟蹤和條碼記錄
When we take 20 pills out of stock,
從庫存中取出二十粒藥丸時
we scan the prescription bottle to log the pills,
我們會掃描處方藥瓶來記錄數量
then scan the stock bottle.
然后掃描庫存藥瓶
In theory, it all reconciles at the end of the day.
理論上,最終結果,兩者應是一致的
In theory?
理論上
Well, not everyone is diligent.
不是每個人都勤勤懇懇
Some think when we're busy, they can just skip the barcoding.
有的人忙不過來時,就會跳過掃描手續
When the computer reminds them, they just manually override the warning.
收到程序警告時,直接把警告關了
Is there any way you could tell me
有沒有方法可以查詢
if a certain prescription has been barcoded?
某處方藥是否掃描過條碼
Was it filled here?
從這里配的藥嗎
You have the Rx number?
有處方編號嗎
My mother-in-law, she takes pictures of all her pills.
我婆婆給每一瓶藥都拍照
I know. It's a bit anal.
真是太作了
B. Bowers.
本·鮑爾斯
Four ten-milligram oxycodone.
四粒十毫克羥考酮
See?
看到了吧
That's what I'm talking about.
被我說中了
Not barcoded.
沒有掃描
Terrible.
真可怕
I am plea bargaining. Your doctor's dirty.
我同意認罪辯訴,醫生有罪
There's nothing linking...
沒有關聯...
He prescribed Ben Bowers oxycodone,
他給本·鮑爾斯開據了羥考酮
And Ben Bowers died of an oxycodone overdose.
本·鮑爾斯正好死于羥考酮過量
That's a link.
這就是關聯
And you have a task force
你自己都在派人
looking into pill pushers at local gyms,
調查當地體育館的非法售藥情況
one of which...
其中之一...
Is Peter holding up okay?
彼得還好嗎
Peter?
彼得
Yes. How is he?
是的,他好嗎
I... he's fine.
我...他挺好
We have an associate looking into one of these pill pushers
我的同事正在調查一伙兒非法藥販子
at Ben's exact gym...
就在本去的健身房
I can do one year in jail.
我同意一年刑期
Suspended medical license.
終止行醫執照
No. I'm sorry?
不行,什么
One year probation, no jail time.
緩刑一年,不用坐牢
Dr. Wesley prescribed ten-milligram pills for Ben.
韋斯利醫生只給本開了十毫克藥丸
And the pharmacy may have dispensed incorrectly.
很可能是藥房配錯了量
May have? Really?
可能,開玩笑
Are we playing "may haves"?
你跟我玩"可能"
Check with the pharmacy. They didn't barcode the transaction.
去藥房一查便知,他們沒掃描這筆交易
For all we know, they gave him 80-milligram pills by mistake.
據我們所知,他們錯給了他八十毫克藥丸
That's reasonable doubt.
這是合理疑點
Go ahead. Give them a call.
給他們打電話
I'll wait.
我等著
So, here we are again.
我們又見面了
Yeah, here we are.
是啊,又見面了
You know, I've only been fired once in my life.
我這輩子只被解雇過一次
You still holding a grudge?
你還記仇呢
Giving you a chance to correct a mistake.
我是給你更正錯誤的機會
But my rates have gone up.
不過我的要價提高了
Well, what are your qualifications?
你憑什么
Childs asked me to work for him.
查爾茲要我為他工作
To do what?
做什么
Outbid him.
我要你出價高過他
We have some funds, but, um...
我們有些存款,不過...
We'll need to know the nature of the information you could supply.
我們需要知道,你能提供何種信息
Childs tapped my home.
查爾茲竊聽了我家電話
We don't want to subpoena those tapes
我們不想貿然傳召錄像帶作為證據
Unless we can preview them.
除非我們先看一遍
Without him knowing?
要讓他不知情
So, I think you should accept Childs' job offer.
我認為,你應該接受查爾茲提供的工作
Work for him.
為他工作
And for us.
同時為我們
That should be a familiar feeling for you.
對你而言是駕輕就熟
I always did like you.
我就喜歡你這樣的
I think I'm in love.
我墜入愛河了
This doesn't feel like good news.
氣氛好像不太好
When I gave you the go-ahead to represent Dr. Wesley,
我允許你為韋斯利醫生辯護時
I thought you knew not to sacrifice a major client for a minor one.
我以為你懂得,不能因小失大
I didn't... I didn't say anything about the parking.
我沒有提起停放的事
Were you aware that
那你知道
Middle Woods pharmacy is owned in part by Memorial North?
林中藥房是北紀念醫院下屬的嗎
No.
不知道
You gave the ASA information
你向外科協會提供的信息
suggesting the pharmacy was at fault in Ben's death.
暗示藥房對本的死負有責任
I pointed out that their inventory method left a gray area,
我只是指出,藥房的庫存管理存在漏洞
which is true.
這是事實
Well, true or not, the pharmacy is now under investigation,
不論真假,藥房已被立案調查
And Memorial North wasn't too happy
北紀念醫院很不高興
to have their own firm point a finger at them.
被自己人指證
They fired us.
把我們炒了
This is our fault.
這是大家的錯
And we should have seen the potential for conflict.
我們應該預料到可能存在的沖突
But put Dr. Wesley's case to bed.
趕快了結韋斯利醫生的案子
Make the best deal you can and get it off your docket now.
盡力討價還價,早點了結此案
You asked me to follow upon the information.
是你要我調查這條線索的
As part of Dr. Wesley's case,
那是為了韋斯利醫生的案子
not to launch a new one against the pharmacy.
而非要你另對藥店起訴
I felt it was my professional duty to follow through.
追根究底是我的職責
By the way, the pharmacy may not have barcoded Ben's prescription,
對了,也許藥店的確沒有掃描本的處方
but they also didn't have 80-milligram oxy in stock that day.
但當天庫房里根本不足80毫克
You just lost reasonable doubt.
合理疑點沒有了
If we could get his jail time down to four months,
能否把刑期減到四個月
instead of a year...?
而不是一年
That was yesterday's deal. It's four years now,
那是昨天的條件,現在是四年
and a revoked medical license.
并吊銷行醫執照
So, we take it to trial.
那我們就出庭
If that's what you want to do,
如果你真要打官司
I can help find you a lawyer to step in.
我可以為你找另一個律師
What?
什么
Why?
為什么
My firm has asked me to settle this
我的公司要我了結此案
or help you find new representation.
否則就給你另找律師
Four years in prison, I...
四年牢獄,我
My life would be over, my career.
我這輩子就完了,我的職業也完了
I need a vacation.
我要請假
Yeah.
是啊
He's facing four years in prison,
他面臨四年刑期
the loss of his job,
失去工作
and you know what?
但是
I didn't care.
我毫不在乎
You?
是嗎
I wanted his problems out of the office.
我再不想過問他的案子了
What's that say about me?
我這是怎么了
Says you're becoming a lawyer.
這表示你成為律師了
I'm amazed at how little I know about you.
原來我這么不了解你
What do you want to know?
你想了解什么
I'm not sure.
不知道
Great.
好吧
Two things.
兩件事
I looked at the paramedic's run sheet.
我查了急救員的救護記錄
You're right, the times don't add up.
你說對了,時間確實對不上
Looks like they parked Ben for 15 minutes.
估計他們把本停放了15分鐘
That's pretty damning.
太可惡了
But privileged.
但這是保密消息
Yeah, only if we represent them.
前提是,我們是醫院的辯護人
Right now, we don't.
可惜,現在不是了
You want to blackmail the hospital to make them our client again?
你想訛詐醫院再次委托我們
I like it.
我喜歡
Yeah, strategic.
這叫智取
Second thing's even better.
第二件事更好
The gym guy
健身房的那家伙
wants to sell me some oxycodone.
想賣羥考酮給我
Are you and Grace in therapy?
你和格蕾絲在接受治療嗎
In...? No.
什么,沒有
Family therapy.
家庭治療
All this stuff with your father.
緩解關于你父親的事
That... no, we're fine.
沒有,我們很好
It can have a serious effect on your psychosexual development.
這種事對性心理發展影響很大
I don't even think about it that much.
我根本沒想那么多
Zach, you've got pictures on your computer of your dad
扎克,你電腦里有你父親和妓女
with a hooker and a crack pipe.
吸大麻的照片
How do you...?
你怎么
What are you talking about?
你在說什么
I saw them when I was checking my e-mail.
我查郵件時看到的
Does your mom know?
你母親知道嗎
Don't tell her.
別告訴她
You don't understand what's going on here.
你不了解家里的情況
Dinner in ten minutes.
十分鐘后開飯
So, homemade acai berry supplement.
你還自制阿薩伊果顆粒
Yeah. Did you try it?
是的,你試過沒有
No, not my speed.
還沒那么快
It's good stuff.
那是好東西
Sometimes you need a little more.
有時,可能還不夠勁
You got knee pain?
你膝蓋疼嗎
Yep. Stay awake at night crying.
晚上疼得睡不著
Oxycodone isn't cheap.
羥考酮可不便宜
Well, try me. I got a good job.
有多貴,我收入可不低
These 80s? Yep.
這是有80毫克,是的
How much? Twenty.
多少錢,二十塊
How much for ten?
十瓶呢
200.
兩百
And for a first-time customer, I'll throw in a free vike.
你是第一次,再送你維柯丁
All right.
好的
You sure you don't need some 'roids?
不再要點類固醇嗎
Just looking at your muscle mass, you could do with some.
看你這身肌肉,你用得上
What's wrong with my muscle mass?
我的肌肉怎么了
Nothing wrong with my muscle mass.
我的肌肉壯得很
Hold it right there! Oh, no, you don't!
不許動,別動
Don't move! See how good I am at repaying favors?
不許動,看我多會報恩
What do we have here, the proverbial black book, hmm?
瞧瞧這是什么,秘密名冊
These all your customers?
都是你的客戶嗎
Don't I have the right to remain silent?
我有沉默權,不是嗎
You recognize one?
有認識的嗎
You sold to Ben Bowers...
你賣藥給本·鮑爾斯
The high school football player who OD'd.
那個服藥過量的高中橄欖球員
You sold to him.
你賣藥給他了
No, I never sell to kids.
沒有,我從不賣給孩子
What a humanitarian.
多有人性啊
Stop lying.
別撒謊了
It's here.
就寫在這里
Mrs. Bowers, being too formal?
鮑爾斯夫人,我們不會太正式吧
Yes, Trey sold to me.
對,特雷賣給我的
I met him at the gym.
我們在健身房認識的
Th-things were just really hard.
我那時過得很不順
My job and stress.
工作和生活壓力
Ben never knew about it.
本什么也不知道
He didn't have access to these, I swear.
他沒有碰過這東西,我發誓
I counted them.
我有數著
There are exactly 11.
正好十一顆
May I?
我能看看嗎
Look.
看
They look identical.
它們看起來很像
But kids take aspirin tablets,
孩子拿阿司匹林藥片
shave off the markings and ridges, round the edges
刮掉標記和刻痕,把四周磨圓
so they look like oxy tablets.
看起來就像是羥考酮片
See?
看見了嗎
Then they swap out the real oxy with the fakes
然后他們用假的羥考酮掉包
so it looks like no pills are missing.
所以看起來藥片沒有少
Oh, my god.
天啊
Oh, my god.
天啊
So you two are good, aren't you?
你們倆都沒事吧
Yeah.
是
Yeah. Why?
是,怎么了
And you know you can come to me with anything, right?
你們知道,任何事都可以跟我說的
Like what?
例如什么
I don't know.
我不知道
Anything.
什么都可以
Do you think I should get the HPV vaccine?
你覺得我該接種人乳頭瘤病毒疫苗嗎
The HPV?
人乳頭瘤病毒
It's an STD,
是一種性傳播疾病
and you can get a shot and it'll...
只要打了針,就...
Yes, I know what it is.
我知道那是什么
Where's this coming from?
為什么提起這事
Molly says that we're hypersexualized because of dad.
莫莉說,我們因為爸爸的事而性欲過度
She what?!
她說什么
Yeah, and she said that she got the HPV vaccine
她還說,她接種過人乳頭瘤病毒疫苗
and that I could get it, too.
我也該接種
Okay, so this is something we talk about together.
夠了,這是我們自己該談的事
Not with Molly.
別聽莫莉的
Okay.
好吧
You're fired.
你被解雇了
Why?
為什么
Let me give you a little lesson for your next job.
我為你的下一份工作提個醒
The next time you want to talk to your charges
下一次,想跟你的雇主
about sexually- transmitted diseases,
談論性傳播疾病
Talk to the parents. What?!
跟父母談,什么
This is for the rest of the week. Thank you.
這是這周剩余的工資,謝謝
I never said anything about sexually-transmitted diseases.
我從沒說過什么性傳播疾病
They said I said that?
他們說我說過
Oh, they're lying.
他們在撒謊
Take the check.
拿著支票
It's because of what I saw on their computer.
是因為我看到了他們電腦上的內容
That's why.
這才是原因
Thank you.
謝謝
You don't know what's going on in your own home, lady!
你連自己家的事都蒙在鼓里
He shoots from 12 and it's good.
12碼線射門,好球
Chicago up by nine.
芝加哥隊上升到第九名
Well?
如何
They're looking for wiretaps.
他們在找錄音帶
My wife told them.
我妻子告訴了他們
They want me to locate the recordings.
他們要我找出錄音帶
How would you do that?
你怎么找
Through you.
問你要
Why doesn't he just subpoena me?
他為什么不直接傳召我上庭
He's worried what's on it.
他在擔心錄音內容
Or he doesn't remember what's on it.
又或者他不記得錄音的內容
Where you going?
你去哪
Home.
回家
I'm not done here.
我還沒說完
Glenn, if you want this to work,
格倫,如果你想實現計劃
you need to give me something to give them.
你得給我些內容,去交給他們
Phone me when you have it.
等你有了,再給我電話
I'm so glad you made it.
真高興你能來
Are they taking good care of you, mom?
他們有好好照顧你嗎,媽
Good enough.
無微不至
Do you need anything?
你需要什么東西嗎
No, I'm fine.
不用
I'm just happy to have you all in one room.
一家團聚,我就很高興了
Yeah.
是我
So...
話說
Really?
真的嗎
Is Molly filling my shoes at home?
莫莉取代了我在家里的工作
No, mom got rid of her. What?
沒有,媽媽解雇了她,什么
Lasted three whole days.
她只干了三天
You were right.
你說得對
Well, I just...
我只是
Thank you.
謝謝
We miss you, grandma.
我們想念你,奶奶
Oh, you do not.
你們才沒有呢
We do.
我們有
Childs is gonna give her a listen to the taps.
查爾茲打算讓她聽那些錄音
Looks like she came through.
看來她成功了
Peter, your appeal, how's it going?
彼得,你的上訴如何了
Well, you know what, mom?
你知道嗎,媽
There's been some new developments.
現在有了新的進展
And I think it could be very, very good for us.
而且我覺得會對我們非常非常有利
Well...
那么
Then maybe you'll be coming home the same time I do.
或許你能和我同時回家了
I certainly hope so.
希望如此
Then things can go back to normal.
然后一切都恢復正常
Wouldn't that be nice?
真是太好了