Monica: There. Rachel: That looks okay, right?
好了。現在看起來還行,對吧?
Phoebe: You went a bit wide on the lipstick. Rachel: Oh, I did? Phoebe: Yeah.
你唇膏涂的太厚了。是嗎? 是的。
Rachel: See, it's hard for me to tell. I think my eye's closing up.
你看,我的眼睛腫得快睜不開了,所以沒看出來。
Monica: let me get it for you. Rachel: Ow. Monica: okay, you know what? It looks fine.
我來幫你弄吧。喔! 算了,就這樣吧,看起來挺好的。
Rachel: Okay, here we go, screw Paolo, screw the psycho cab lady, it's New Year's eve, let us have a good time.
好吧,我們開始吧,去他的保羅,去他的計程車瘋女人,這是跨年之夜,我們要過得開心些。
Monica: yes. Rachel: Okay, here we go.
對。 我們走吧。
Monica: All right, there you go, this way, come on, here you go.
好,來,是這邊,我們走,去吧。
Sandy: You know, when I saw you at the store last week, it was probably the first time I ever mentally undressed an elf.
我上周在商場看見你時,那或許是我第一次想像出裸體的小精靈了。
Joey: Wow, that's dirty. Sandy: Yeah. Joey: Hey, kids.
真淫蕩。是啊。嗨,孩子們。
Ross: Look at him. I'm not saying he has to spend the whole evening with me, but at least check in.
你看看它,我沒說他得整晚和我待在一起,但至少也得來問候一聲啊。
Janice: There you are! You got away from me. Chandler: But you found me.
原來你在這啊!你從我身邊逃跑了。 但又被你逮到了。
Here, Ross, take our picture. Smile! You're on Janice Camera.
羅斯,幫我們照一張,笑一個,你要被存在詹妮絲的相機里了。
Chandler: Kill me. Kill me now.
殺了我吧,快殺了我。
Rachel: Hi, l'm Rachel. So whose...whose friend are you? Look at me, spilling everywhere.
你好,我叫瑞秋。你是哪位朋友帶來的? 你瞧瞧我,灑的到處都是。