Phoebe: Getting so good at that!
進步神速啊。
David: It was Max's stuff.
這些都是馬克思的東西。
Janice: I love this artichoke thing! Oh, don't tell me what's in it, the diet starts tomorrow!
我太喜歡吃菊芋了!別告訴我里面含什么,我明天才開始節食呢。
Chandler: You remember Janice.
還記得詹妮絲嗎?
Monica: Vividly. How are you?
歷歷在目,你還好嗎?
Janice: Oh, I am fantastic now. You know what is totally amazing, it's just we have been back together for like what, like ten minutes and...
我現在感覺棒極了,最神奇的是,我們重新在一起才十分鐘...
Chandler: is that all?
這么短嗎 ?
Janice: It's like we were never apart. You know, I mean, of course, we were, but forgive and forget. Well, forget.
我是說就好像我倆從來沒有分開過一樣。當然,我們分開過,但既往不咎,忘記那些吧。
Monica: Hi. Sandy: Hi, I'm Sandy.
你好,我是桑迪。
Joey: Sandy! Hi! C'mon in! You brought your kids.
嗨,桑迪,快請進!你把孩子們都帶來了啊。
Sandy: Yeah. That's okay, right?
是啊,這樣可以吧?
Ross: Party!
好一個派對!
Monica: That thing is not coming in here.
那東西不可以進來。
Ross: 'That thing'? This is how you greet guests at a party? Let me ask you something, if I showed up here with my new girlfriend, she wouldn't be welcome in your home?
東西?你就這樣招呼客人嗎?我問你,如果我帶著新女友來,你也不歡迎?
Monica: I'm thinking your new girlfriend wouldn't urinate on my coffee table.
起碼你的新女友不會尿在我的咖啡桌上。