Monica: Okey, look, I'm sorry, okay. It's just that Chandler has somebody, and Phoebe has somebody I thought I'd ask Fun Bobby.
抱歉,不過錢德勒找了人,菲比也有對象了,所以我決定約搞笑巴比。
Chandler: Fun Bobby? Your exboyfriend Fun Bobby?
搞笑巴比?你那前任男友搞笑巴比?
Monica: Yeah.
對啊。
Joey: You know more than one Fun Bobby?
你還認識其他的搞笑巴比嗎?
Chandler: I happen to know a Fun Bob.
我恰巧認識一個搞笑鮑勃。
Rachel: Okay, here we go...
給你。 太滿了,
Joey: Ooh ooh ooh ooh, there's no room for milk!
我沒法加牛奶了。
Rachel: There! Now there is.
現在好了。
Ross: Okay, so on our nodate evening, three of you now are going to have dates.
所以在這個原本沒有約會的晚上,你們三人都另有節目了。
Joey: Uh, four.
四個。
Ross: Four.
四個...
Rachel: Five.
是五個。
Ross: Five.
五個...
Rachel: Sorry. Paolo's catching an earlier flight.
沒辦法,保羅提早搭飛機回來。
Joey: Yeah, and I met this really hot single mom at the store. What's an elf to do?
而我在商場遇到一個很性感的單身媽媽, 讓我這個小精靈怎能抗拒?
Ross: Okay, so I'm gonna be the only one standing there alone when the ball drops?
這么說大球落下的時候我是唯一的一個孤零零的家伙?
Rachel: Oh, c'mon. We'll have, we'll have a big party, and no one'll know who's with who.
不會的,到時候我們將開個盛大的派對,沒有人知道誰和誰是一對兒。
Ross: They will all know. Hey, y'know, this is so not what I needed right now.
大家肯定都知道!唉,這可不是我現在需要的情況。
Monica: What's the matter?
出什么事了?
Ross: Oh, it's...it's Marcel. He's angry with me again.
還不是馬賽兒,它又生我的氣了。
I have no idea why, he keeps shutting me out, y'know? He's walking around all the time dragging his hands...
我不知道為什么,它一直不讓我進門,還拖著手不斷繞圈子……
Chandler: That's so weird. I had such a blast with him the other night.
奇怪,我那天晚上還跟它相處得很愉快。
Ross: Really.
真的?
Chandler: Yeah, we played, we watched TV...that juggling thing is amazing.
是啊,我們一起玩,一起看電視,它雜耍的時候簡直棒極了。
Ross: What, uh...what juggling thing?
什么雜耍?
Chandler: With the balledup socks? I figured you taught him that.
把襪子團起來當球耍,我以為那是你教它的。
Ross: No.
我沒有。
Chandler: Y'know, it wasn't that big a deal. He just balled up socks...and a melon...
其實也不算什么,只是拿襪子當球耍罷了...還耍了一顆香瓜。