Phoebe: Okay, alright, I have a question, then.
好,我倒有個問題。
David: Yeah?
什么?
Phoebe: Um, were you planning on kissing me ever?
你打算過要親我嗎?
David: Uh, that's definitely a, uh, valid question. and, uh, the answer would be yes. Yes I was.
這是個正當而合理的問題。答案是…是的, 是,我想過。
David: But, see, I wanted it to be this phenomenal kiss that happened at this phenomenal moment, because, well, 'cause it's you. Phoebe: Sure.
但我要讓這種非凡的事情發生在非凡的時刻,因為是你啊。當然。
David: Right. But, see, the longer I waited, the more phenomenal the kiss had to be, and now we've reached a place where it's just gotta be one of those things where I just like...
但等得越久,這個吻就需要顯得越非凡,而此時此刻,我想,我需要…
David: Sweep everything off the table and throw you down on it. And, uh, I'm not really a, uh, sweeping sorta fella.
...掃去桌上的一切,將你丟到桌子上,但我不是那種會掃去一切,猴急的男人。
Phoebe: Oh, David, I, I think you are a sweeping sort of fella. I mean, you're a sweeper!...trapped inside a physicist's body.
大衛,我想你是的,你是被困在物理學家體內的猛男。
David: Really?
真的?
Phoebe: Oh, yeah, oh, I'm sure of it. You should just do it, just sweep and throw me.
沒錯,我敢肯定,行動吧,掃去一切,將我丟上去吧。
David: Now? Now?
在這?現在?
Phoebe: Oh yeah, right now.
對,現在。
David: Okay, okay. Y'know what, this was just really expensive. and I'll take...this was a gift.
好的,來吧...不過這東西很貴的,還有這個,是別人送的。
Phoebe: Okay, now you're just kinda tidying.
額,你這是在清理場地。
David: Okay, okey, what the hell, what the hell.
好吧,管他呢。
David: You want me to actually throw you or youyou wanna just hop?
你想讓我丟你上去還是自己跳上去?
Phoebe: I can hop.
我自己跳好了。
Ross: So tell me something. What does the phrase 'no date pact' mean to you?
告訴我,'沒有約會的約定' 對你們的意義何在?