Max: Phoebe. Hi.
你好,菲比。
Phoebe: Oh, hi Max! Hey, do you know everybody?
嗨!馬克斯,認識這兒的人嗎?
Max: No. Have you seen David?
不認識,你看見大衛了嗎?
Phoebe: No, no, he hasn't been around.
沒有,他沒在這兒。
Max: Well, if you see him, tell him to pack his bags. We are going to Minsk.
你如果看見他,告訴他趕緊打包行李,我們要去明斯克了。
Phoebe: Minsk?
明斯克?
Max: Minsk. It's in Russia.
是,在俄羅斯。
Phoebe: I know where Minsk is.
我知道明斯克在哪兒。
Max: We got the grant, three years, all expenses paid.
我們拿到撥款了,全額的,夠在那里待三年的了。
Chandler: And if you are going to Minsk, you know that's the only way to go.
如果你想去明斯克,這是唯一的辦法。
Phoebe: So when, when do you leave?
你們何時走?
Max: January first.
元旦。
Phoebe: Hello?
有人嗎?
David: Hey!
嘿!
Phoebe: Hi.
嗨。
David: Hi! What're you doing here?
你怎么來了?
Phoebe: Um, well, Max told me about Minsk, so, you know, congratulations! This is so exciting!
馬克思告訴我你們要去明斯克的事了,恭喜你了,太令人興奮了。
Max: Yeah, It'd be even more exciting if we were going.
是啊,能去的話就更令人興奮了。
Phoebe: Oh, you're not going? Oh, why?
你不去了?喔,為什么?
Max: Tell her, David. 'I don't wanna go to Minsk and work with Lifson and Yamaguchi and Flench, nonononononono. I wanna stay here and make out with my girlfriend! !'
告訴她,大衛。'我不要去明斯克和Lifson,Yamaguchi,Flench這些知名人士共事,不不不,我不去。我要留下來和我的女友培養感情!
David: Thank you, Max. Thank you.
可以了,馬克思,謝謝。
Phoebe: So...so you're really not going?
那你真的不去?
David: I don't know. I don't know what I'm gonna do. I just, how can I leave you? I just found you.
我也不知道。我不知道該如何是好,我怎么能離開你?我才剛剛遇到你。
Phoebe: Oh, David. But what are you gonna do?
喔,大衛,但你要怎么決定?
David: I don't know, you decide.
我不知道,由你決定吧。
Phoebe: Oh don't do that.
別這樣。
David: Please.
求求你。
Phoebe: Oh no no.
不行。
David: No, but I'm asking you.
不... 我求求你了。
Phoebe: I can't do that, it's a serious thing and I can't...
但我不能那么做,這是個嚴肅的事情,我不能...
David: No, but I can't make the decision.
但我決定不了
Phoebe: Okay, um, stay.
好吧,留下來。
David: Stay.
留下來?
Phoebe: Stay.
留下來。