Will always love you
會一直愛你
Can you believe that? - No.
你信嗎?-當然不信。
Okay, now we can leave. Let's go out the side door.
行了,撤吧,從偏門出去。
Hey, dad, I--
老爸,我...
I tried to grab you after the shoot, but you just flew out of there.
我試著在拍攝之后找你,但你就這么消失了。
I didn't want it to seem like I was hanging around for compliments.
我不想看起來好像要留在那里聽你們的贊美。
There, there was some discussion after you left.
你走之后我們討論了一下。
Keep it moving, buddy!
去別家吧,小伙子!
A-a few people feel that you came across a little--
有幾個人覺得你有些...
Sign says "No menus"!
牌子上寫了"不要亂發小廣告"!
What'd you say?
你剛才說什么?
The group thinks that maybe it would be for the best if, if someone else was our spokesman.
大家都覺得如果換一個代言人會對公司有好處。
It's called Pritchett's Closets.
公司名叫普利契特衣柜。
Yeah, I know, but you were coming off just a tiny bit - Damn kids.
我知道,但有時候你有點,就一丁點 ...-這些小混蛋。
It's mine now!
球現在是我的了!
Tiny bit grumpy. - Grumpy?
有點暴躁。-暴躁?
There's nothing wrong with being a little gruff.
兇一點沒什么關系。
That's how you are.
這就是你的性格。
But when it comes to selling, dad-- - What do you mean?
但在銷售方面,老爸... -你說什么?
What do you mean, how I am?
你說"我的性格"是什么意思?
Is that what people think of me, that I'm some big grump?
大家就是這么看我的,覺得我很兇嗎?
Dad, that cannot be a big shock that kids call you "Grumpa."
老爸,你不會這么驚訝吧?畢竟孩子們都叫你"暴脾氣外公"。
Since when?
從什么時候開始的?
Not to your face?
他們居然沒當著你面說?
Cowards.
膽小鬼。
So if I get "Grumpa," what do they call Phil's dad?
如果我是"暴脾氣",菲爾他爸又得了個什么稱呼?
You know, just "Funpa."
歡樂多。
That mound of human silly string gets "Funpa"?
那個蠢貨居然叫"歡樂多"?
That's not the issue, dad.
這不是重點。
No, no, I know what the issue is.
我知道重點是什么。
You're saying I'm not warm and cuddly enough to sell closets anymore.
你是說我不近人情不適合賣衣柜。
It's a day that every father knows may come but hopes it never will.
所有父親都預見到這天,但他們都希望這天永不會來。
Are we sure every father--
你確定所有的父親...
Stop hurting me!
別說了!
Hey, how you feeling?
你感覺怎么樣?
Oh, looks like they got you on a bunch of good drugs before your surgery.
看起來手術前他們給你下了不少猛藥啊。
I just came in to check on you.
我就是來看看你。
Pretty scary going through this all by yourself.
你一個人經歷這些肯定很害怕吧。