Are you guys okay? - Yeah.
你們沒事吧?-沒事。
This isn't over yet! You know that!
這事沒完!你心里清楚!
Oh, God! Dad!
天吶!老爸!
Phil!
菲爾!
Drone 2, idiots zero.
無人機對戰傻瓜,2比0。
Come on!
拜托!
At least it's far away so you can't tell it's us.
至少離得很遠,看不清是我們。
Yeah.
是啊。
Oh, great. Another comment.
又有一條新評論。
LOL. That's my realtor, Phil D--
大笑,那是我的地產商,菲爾
Okay, let's just grab her and go.
叫上她走吧。
She's up after the next act.
再下一個就是她了。
Hey, we're doing the right thing.
我們這么做沒錯。
You can develop deep emotional scars at age 7.
但人在7歲就能形成重大的心理創傷了。
I still can't eat--
我到現在都吃不了...
Salt and vinegar chips. Yes, I know.
鹽醋味薯片。我知道。
I can't relive this with you right now.
我現在沒空跟你回想過去。
I'm sorry. Okay.
抱歉。
Look at her.
看看她。
Yeah. Add mouth-catching to things she can't do.
是啊,原來她連用嘴接東西都不會。
No. I mean, she's not nervous at all, and look at the other kids. They're a wreck.
不是這個,她完全不緊張,看看其他的孩子,他們都慌得不行。
You know, she may not have gotten our talent, but she didn't get our self-consciousness either.
也許她沒有繼承我們的天賦,但她也沒有我們這么容易難為情。
Well, we're not giving her our self-consciousness.
這一點我們還是不要強加給她了。
Today is her day, and she is-- she is gonna sing. Come on.
今天是她的大好日子,而她...她要唱歌,來吧。
Hi, my mom's doing chemo, so I shaved my head to be like her.
大家好,我媽媽在做化療所以我剃了頭發,看起來和她一樣。
This is for you, mom.
這首歌獻給你,媽媽。
And I
而我
I
我
Will always love you
會一直愛你
Hey, hey, we got a problem.
有麻煩了。
What's wrong, sweetie?
怎么了,寶貝?
I can't go after her. - Are you kidding?
我不能在她后面唱啊。-你沒搞錯吧?
Okay, well, honey, we can't just leave right now.
親愛的,我們不能就這樣走了。
Sorry, gotta run. Maya's feeling a bit feverish.
得走了,瑪婭有點發燒。
Oh, well, I guess some people can't take the heat.
看來有些人受不了激烈的賽況啊。