You see that was exactly the same, right?
你也覺得跟剛才完全一樣,對吧?
I do.
是的。
So what does it mean? I don't know.
那句話什么意思?-我不知道。
So do we have it?
滿意了嗎?
I gave you, like, 10 different choices.
我都錄了十個不同版本了。
Let's not overthink this, huh? Just pick one.
別想太多了,隨便挑一個用吧。
Okay. Well...give him a minute.
好吧,給他點時間。
He'll calm down. Sure.
他會冷靜的。-好。
Uh, hey, Claire? Yes. Yeah.
克萊爾嗎?-我是。
So we were just talking, and strictly from a marketing standpoint, do you think Jay is, um...- He stinks.
我們聊了一下僅僅從市場營銷角度來看,你覺不覺得杰有點糟糕。
He's the worst. So bad.
他簡直太差了,真不幸。
And, um...strictly from a keeping-my-job standpoint, it would be so dope if you told him that.
但是從保住工作的角度講,你要是能告訴他就太好了。
Oh, God. I can't fire my dad!
天吶,我炒不了我爸!
I know. I know. It must be hard, but you realize it's the best thing for the company.
我知道這很不容易,但你也知道這對公司最好。
Yes, I do. Okay.
是的。-好吧。
Can I at least count on you to back me up?
所以你會支持我吧?
Totally. Come on. We both know your dad is incredible.
當然,拜托,我們都知道你爸很棒。
Do you see him today? He's like George Clooney but older, but better.
你今天看到他了嗎?就像喬治·克魯尼比他老,但是更帥。
I...thought that was Jay. I'm sorry.
我還以為那是杰,抱歉。
Oh, man. Almost fainted.
嚇死我了。
Just gonna put my head between my legs.
我要在兩腿之間挖個洞把自己埋起來。
Plenty of room down there.
那里空間很充足啊。
We'll now take a break to sweep up the confetti that was definitely not mentioned in dress rehearsal.
我們要暫時休息一下,把彩紙屑掃一掃,帶妝彩排的時候可沒說會用這個。
Okay, here comes Andrew.
好吧,安德魯來了。
Just act like we don't care about the whole Greensleevers thing.
我們要裝出一副不在乎綠袖合唱團事件的樣子。
Ooh, I hope I could pull this off.
希望我能做到。
Cameron.
卡梅倫。
Andrew.
安德魯。
Enjoyable show.
表演挺有意思的。
So did you...- Direct? No, not this year.
是你...導演嗎?今年不是我。
Ah, I didn't think so.
我也覺得不是。
You're...So we're really enjoying the show, too.
你...我們也很喜歡這場演出。
it's all about the kids, you know.
孩子們是主角。
Sorry. They only had flat.
抱歉,他們只有不帶氣的。
Mitchell.
米奇爾。
Simon.
西蒙。
Turns out recently, Andrew married Simon.
沒想到,安德魯最近跟西蒙結婚了。
My bitter rival from law school.
我在法學院的死敵。
Or...nemesis?
或者說,冤家?
I've...So how's work?
我已經...工作怎么樣?
I'm sure you heard I made partner at Gotshal, Manges, Flom, Arps&LeBoeuf.
你一定知道我現在是戈麥弗亞勒律所的合伙人了。
And I'm actually at the justice institute now.
我進了司法部門。
So rewarding.
特別好。