Oh, I thought you had a date.
我還以為你有約會呢。
I did, but I bailed. He's not exactly the sharpest shed.
是啊,但我不去了,他不怎么聰明。
What is his deal?
他怎么了?
I took his pacifier hours ago, and he's still crying. He's being such a baby.
我幾小時前拿走了他的安撫奶嘴,他還在哭呢,真是個嬌氣鬼。
Well, maybe he's just not ready to give them up.
也許他還沒準備好放棄奶嘴。
No, I promised my mother that he wouldn't use it anymore.
不,我跟我媽保證過,他不會再用了。
Her uncle used it until he was 4, and now he's in jail.
他叔叔四歲才停止使用奶嘴,現在他進了監獄。
I feel like a lot of your family stories end that way.
感覺你家的很多故事都是那樣結束的。
I'm gonna put on a bathing suit.
我要去換泳衣了。
Hi, Manny.
曼尼。
Please stick Joe in front of the TV.
把喬放在電視機前。
He always calms down when he listens to...Closets, closets, closets, closets.
每次他聽到衣柜衣柜衣柜衣柜時總會安靜下來。
Dad, you might wanna see this.
爸,你得看看這個。
He put us on YouTube?
他把我們放到YouTube上了?
He called it "Drone 1, idiots zero."
視頻名字叫"無人機對戰傻瓜 1比0"。
It has 32,000 views.
有三萬兩千瀏覽量了。
We have to strike back.
我們要反擊。
That drone just messed with the wrong idiot.
這無人機找錯傻瓜了。
Andy's in the hospital.
安迪進醫院了。
What? Why?
不是吧,怎么搞的?
Appendicitis.
闌尾炎。
Is he okay? Maybe I should go down there.
他沒事吧?我是不是該去看看他。
This is not good.
這可不好。
My second cousin got appendicitis, and now he's in jail.
我二表弟得過闌尾炎結果現在進監獄了。
Closet? You'll love it.
買櫥柜嗎?你會愛上它。
And...cut.
好的,卡。
Uh, that was great, Jay.
很不錯,杰。
Let's try it again. Maybe a little lighter.
我們再試一次,可能要稍微輕快一點。
Lighter.
輕快一點。
Yeah. Just, you know, happier, warmer.
對,開心點,溫馨點。
Even more?
這還不夠?
All right.
好吧。
From Jay's line. Here we go. And...Action.
杰的部分,準備...開始。
Closet? You'll love it!
買櫥柜嗎?你會愛上它!
Cut.
卡。