So this Beth, who I've never actually met, is she one of those real-life move-around girls?
這個我從來沒見過的貝絲,她是真正的活生生的姑娘嗎?
No, she is a real girl.
她是真正的姑娘。
Fine, but, you know, she flew all the way over here for some coast guard training.
好吧,但她都大老遠飛來進行海岸警衛隊訓練了。
She can't drive a couple hours to see you?
她都沒法開幾小時車來見你嗎?
She's been saving drowning mannequins all morning, and some of them are plus-sized, because a lot of people fall off cruise ships.
她一早上都在拯救溺水的人體模型,有些是特大號的,因為很多人是從游艇上掉下來。
Okay, but doesn't it bother you that she's flaked for, like, the hundredth time?
好吧,但她都放了你一百次鴿子了,你難道就不覺得不爽嗎?
I know you have a problem with Beth, but what we have works for me, okay?
我知道你不喜歡貝絲,但我倆的關系在我看來挺好,好嗎?
And if we're pointing fingers...I want you to help me find my keys.
如果我們要進行指責(伸出手指)。我需要你幫我找鑰匙。
Wait. Shh.
等等。
They're in my jacket. - Okay.
在我的外套里。-好吧。
Got it.
知道了。
Mom, that perv is ogling you again.
媽媽,那個變態又在盯著你看了。
No! I was reading my horoscope.
沒有,我在讀星座運勢。
"You will borrow a huge swimsuit today." What?
"你今天會借一件超大的泳衣" 什么?
Ay, no, the plane!
不,是飛機!
The plane! It's always spying on me!
那架飛機!總是在偷窺我!
Go away or I'm gonna call the policeman!
走開,不然我要報警了!
Wow, don't even waste your time, Gloria.
別浪費時間,歌洛莉亞。
Johnny Law's got no chance with that baby.
警察可搞不定用這種飛機的人。
You're looking at a freeling cloudgazer with after-market frequency scrambler. Untraceable.
這是一架云端凝視機配備后市倒頻器,無法追蹤。
As you can guess, I'm a droner myself.
你大概能猜出,我也是無人機愛好者。
Yes, you're droning right now.
是啊,你現在就在嗡嗡嗡。
Ay, it's getting closer!
越來越近了!
Mom, maybe you should cover up.
媽媽,也許你該蓋住身子。
No! That's crazy.
不,那太瘋狂了。
We can just knock it out of the sky.
我們可以把它打下來。
Manny, grab the hose.
曼尼,拿著水管。
I'll use this to blind it.
我來弄瞎它。
My eyes!
我的眼睛!
My eyes!
我的眼睛!