What are you doing?
你在干什么?
I am gathering every binky that is in this house, because from today on, Joe is going cold turkey.
我要把屋子里的所有奶嘴都收起來,因為從今天起,喬要開始戒奶嘴了。
Okay, Joe, have your last puff if you want.
好了,喬,你可以最后再吸一口。
Gloria, I'm trying to watch something here.
歌洛莉亞,我在看節目呢。
Okay, you can keep crying all you want.
好,你想哭可以接著哭。
I can't hear anything. Try growing up in Colombia.
我什么都聽不到,試試在哥倫比亞長大。
My binky was a spark plug.
我的奶嘴只是個火花塞。
Luke, how could you forget your bathing suit?
盧克,你怎么能忘了你的泳褲?
You came over here to swim.
你是來游泳的。
It's all right, honey. He can wear mine.
沒事啦,親愛的,他可以穿我的。
I'll borrow from Jay.
我可以跟杰借。
You have a favorite I should keep my hands off of, Jay?
有哪個你最愛的是我不能碰的嗎,杰?
That ship sailed about 20 years ago.
早在20年前就被你碰了。
Zinger!
說得好!
Save some of that charm for our commercial shoot today, dad, huh?
把這種魅力留到拍廣告的時候再用吧,老爸?
You see what our competition's doing?
你看到對手是怎么做的了嗎?
See the lasers? Special effects?
看到那些濾鏡?特效嗎?
I'll bet they spent 5 million bucks on that thing.
我打賭他們在那玩意上花了500萬。
Don't worry, dad.
別擔心,老爸。
The concept I came up with is so much better than theirs.
我想出來的創意比他們的好多了。
We're scrapping it.
我們得放棄。
What? I worked for two months on that.
什么,我已經努力做兩個月了。
Sorry. We gotta go with what's proven.
抱歉,我們得用證明確有成效的東西。
We're remaking my old commercial.
重拍我以前的廣告。
30 years ago, my dad was in a local ad for Pritchett's Closets, and he has always been really proud of the slogan he came up with.
30年前,我爸在本地登了一則普里契特櫥柜的廣告,他一直為他想出來的廣告語自豪。
I've never understood what it means.
我一直都不懂是什么意思。
Pritchett's Closets --
普里契特櫥柜...
Choose one of our nine luxurious models like the Monte Carlo.
選擇我們的九大奢華樣板例如蒙特卡羅。
Or how about a custom design using our state-of-the-art technology?
或者采用頂尖技術制造的專屬定制衣柜頂尖技術?
Come visit Pritchett's and go home with the closet of your dreams.
來普里契特把夢想櫥柜帶回家。
Closet? You'll love it!
買櫥柜嗎?你會愛上它!
The entire town went nuts for that ad.
整個市區都為那則廣告瘋狂了。
People stopped me in the street, asking me to say the slogan.
人們在街上攔住我,讓我再說一遍那條廣告語。
Are you sure they weren't asking you to explain it?
你確定他們不是在讓你解釋清楚嗎?
What's to explain?
有什么好解釋的?
Instead of "Like it? You'll love it," you use the word "Closet."
把"喜歡它嗎?你會愛上它",你用"櫥柜。"這個詞。
Then why not, "Like it? You'll closet!"?
那何不說"喜歡它嗎?你會買櫥柜!"?
That makes no sense.
那樣說不通。