Oh, I think our firm donated one of our old fax machines to you guys.
我們公司好像把一臺舊傳真機捐給你們了。
We better go. We're moving closer because our daughter's about to perform.
我們得走了,要往前坐一點,因為我們的女兒要表演了。
Yours is from Vietnam, right?
你女兒是從越南領養的,對吧?
We were able to adopt one from Korea.
我們從韓國領養了一個。
So...Did he really just end a conversation on "So..."?
所以吧...他剛剛用"所以吧"來結束對話的嗎?
Let's just take our seats.
我們趕緊坐下吧。
No, Cam, I-I don't know if this is the most supportive environment for Lily to --
不,小卡,我不知道這種環境是不是對莉莉有幫助...
I agree. Let's get her out of the show. - Okay. Yeah.
我同意,我們帶她出去吧。-好。
And are Koreans really better?
韓國人基因真的比較好嗎?
I don't know.
我不知道。
Chicken's in the pot.
獵物上鉤了。
I repeat, we have eyes on the chicken.
重復一次,目標出現。
Eat paint. Damn it. I missed.
吃我一彈,該死,沒打中。
Luke, gravity!
盧克,地心引力!
Shut up, nerd!
閉嘴,書呆子!
Plan "B"! If you can't beat 'em, drone 'em!
B計劃,如果你打不過,上無人機!
Activate voice control!
啟動聲控!
Forward 10 feet.
前進十英尺。
Oh! It's attacking! Get down!
有敵襲!快臥倒!
Damn it. Deactivate voice control!
該死。解除聲控!
Plan "C"! Follow it home!
C計劃!跟它回家!
Hurry up!
快點!
Hey! That's my bike!
那是我的單車!
We're all making sacrifices!
我們都做出了犧牲!
I'm wearing a monokini!
我穿的是單片女士泳裝!
Hey, Lizzie!
莉姿!
Okay, I need to borrow this, okay?
我得借用一下這個,好嗎?
Here, just -- all right. Okay.
給我,好的,好。
I promise to bring it back, all right?
我一定會還給你的,好嗎?
No, that's what you said about my mom's humidifier!
你拿走我媽的加濕器時也是這么說的!
He's heading for the river to try and lose us.
它朝河那邊飛去了,想甩掉我們。
Damn you, Denise, at the patent office for stalling my auqabike!
都賴你,專利局的丹尼絲拒絕給我的水下自行車提供專利!
Look out!
小心!
You okay?
你還好吧?
It's gonna take more than a little truck to st--
要打倒我 一輛小小卡車可不夠...