Good morning.
早晨好
An hour ago,I resigned as State's Attorney of Cook County.
一小時前,我正式請辭庫克郡地方檢察官
I did this with a heavy heart
我心情沉重
and a deep commitment to fight these scurrilous charges.
誓要駁斥這些無端的指控
I want to be clear.
我需要澄清事實
I have never abused my office.
我沒有濫用職權
I have never traded lighter sentences for financial
從未違法亂紀以交換利益
or sexual favors.
或是情色
At the same time,I need to atone for my personal failings
這些指控為我家人帶來的傷害
with my wife,Alicia,and our two children.
我追悔莫及
The money used in these transactions was mine...
此中涉及的資金
and mine alone.
屬我個人所有
No public funds were ever utilized.
沒有公款被挪用
But I do admit to a failure of judgment in my private dealings
我遺憾地承認,不當處理
with these women.
和這些女子的關系
Alicia and I...
我和太太
ask that the press please respect our privacy.
請媒體高抬貴手
Give us time to heal.
讓我們處理自身事務
With the love of God,and the forgiveness of my family,
希望大家別糾纏我的家人
I know I can rebuild their trust.
我仍希望贏回他們的信任
I want to thank the people of Chicago.
感謝芝加哥的朋友
It has been an honor to serve you.
為大家服務是我的榮幸
And I pray that one day,
但愿有一天
I may serve you again. Thank you.
我能再次回來,謝謝
Sir! Are you still involved with prostitutes,sir?
請問你是否曾召妓?
How many were there,sir?
有多少次?
Will you ever try to hold public office again?
你會否繼續從政?
Sir! Answer the question!
請回答!
We have interviews set up with the Tribune and Channel Four.
還有些媒體想采訪你
Absolutely not. I'm not doing any more interviews.
不要,不接受任何采訪
I want you to cancel all of them.
全部取消
That's it. I'll tell Channel Two
好吧,我會放話出去
we don't have a comment at the present time,
我們暫不發表看法
but we emphatically question the authenticity of this thing.
但強烈質疑事件的可信性
You all right?
沒事吧?
Mrs. Florrick,how long have you known
請問你知道丈夫出軌多久了?
your husband was having an affair?
你怎樣對子女解釋?
How are you going to protect your children?
你要如何保護孩子們?
Oh,excuse me! Isn't the staff meeting at 9:30?
員工會議不是9點半嗎
You're in the wrong conference room. It's up one floor.
是樓上那間會議室
God...
天...
This is a major class action.
這是最重要的
A case that could propel us to the top rank of full service firms,
能讓我們公司變成綜合性的事務所
and I don't think I need to remind you what that will do to your year-end bonuses.
年終紅利就指望這個了
Anyway,Sheffrin-Marks fired their last firm because they took their eye off the ball.
SM公司炒掉上一個顧問,就因他們辦事不力
So,until further notice,
從現在開始
your personal lives have been cancelled.
取消你們的私人安排
So,we'll need some of you to help out with the lower profile client work
你們抽一些人負責基本的文書工作
to free up our top litigators.
讓高層騰出手來
Ed,you take the witness prep on highway redistribution.
艾德你負責高速整合項目的證人供詞
Don,you take the Brighton criminal.
唐,你負責布萊頓的案子
And Alicia will take the pro bono.
艾麗西婭做義務案件
Everyone else,your task is to show Sheffrin-Marks our "A" game,okay?
其他人,爭取有好的表現
Let's do this.
去吧
Will
威爾.
Alicia
艾麗西亞.
I'm sorry I didn't introduce you in there.
抱歉沒正式介紹你
Everything's moving real fast with this class action.
事情很多,要高效處理
Well,I just wanted to say thank you for the opportunity.It's a real life saver.
感謝你給我機會,幫助很大
No,glad you could come aboard.
歡迎你加入
Hope you're all right with this pro bono.
希望你對手頭的案件滿意
How'd it sound?
感覺怎樣?
Interesting. Good.
有趣,好
Don't be nervous. You worried about the gunshot residue?
別擔心,問題大概是槍藥痕跡
The,um... Oh,God.
天
Nice ring tone. Who gets that?
鈴聲不錯,是誰
Oh,my mother-in-law. My daughter programmed it.
我家婆,我女兒幫我弄的
And what's yours?
你的是怎樣的
I don't want to know.
我可不想知道
So,um,the gun residue...
那槍藥痕跡
Diane,you're briefing Alicia,right? Diane
是不是你負責簡報
Good. You're in good hands.
好,她是好手
So,let's catch up,have dinner.
等會一起吃午餐
So,Will speaks highly of you.
威爾對你評價很高
He says you graduated top of your class at Georgetown.
他說你全班最高分從佐治頓大學畢業
When was this?
何時的事
15 years ago.
15年前
And you spent two years at...
你有2年在...
Crozier,Abrams & Abbott.
Crozier Abrams & Abbott(公司名)
Good firm.
不錯
Will says you clocked the highest billable hours there. Why did you leave?
他說你當年才華橫溢,為何辭職?
Well,the kids and Peter's career.
為了家庭
Brian! Can you get Mrs. Florrick the files? Brian
把資料拿過來
Sure.
好的
I want you to think of me as a mentor,Alicia.
我可以做你師傅
It's the closest thing we have to an old boys' network in this town.
在這個男人的世界打拼不容易
Women helping women,okay?
女人之間要互相幫助
Okay.
好
When I was starting out,I got one great piece of advice.
我剛起步的時候,有人給我建議
Men can be lazy. Women can't.
男人可以偷懶,女人不可以
And I think that goes double for you.
對你,這是雙倍的分量
Not only are you coming back to the workplace fairly late,
不僅僅你起步遲
but you have some very prominent baggage.
而且你包袱重
But,hey,if she can do it,so can you.
但如果她可以,你也可以
Thanks,Brian.
謝謝,布萊恩
Like many law firms,we donate five percent of billable hours to pro bono.
像很多律所一樣,我們會義務為市民服務一定時限
Sadly,I'm long past my quote on this one.
當然,我很久沒接這樣的案了
Jennifer Lewis. 26 years old.
詹尼弗·路易斯26歲
Taught second grade.
教二年級
Accused of killing her ex-husband.
被控謀殺前夫
Prosecution thought it was a slam dunk 45 years,
控方打算要45年
but the jury came back last week deadlocked.
但陪審團意見不一
Six jurors voted to convict,six not.
6個有罪,6個無罪
I'm not even sure why the State Attorney is re-trying except he wants... Justice!
我都搞不清楚控方這么堅決為什么
He wants to prove himself. So,stick with my strategy from the first trial.
他大概為正名,你保持我的戰略
The police focused on Jennifer so early in the investigation,
警察一開始就盯上了詹妮弗
they never even looked for the carjacker.
根本沒考慮過劫車者
Deadlock a jury a second time,
如果能又一次拖入僵局
they'll never re-try a third. Okay?
就不會有第三次了
Okay. Our investigator can get you up to speed for the bail hearing at 3:00.
好,接下來去找調查員面談,聽證會下午3點
Cormac,I'm ready.
我準備好了
The hearing's today?
聽證會是今天?
Well,we could delay,but that would leave Jennifer incarcerated for another month.
可以推遲,但這會讓詹妮弗再關一個月
Don't worry. You'll be fine.
別擔心,事情很簡單
The ASA's not going to argue against a recognizance release.
取保候審機會很大
Let's go. Meeting's at 10:30.
去吧,10點半見面
But I do admit to a failure of judgment in my private dealings with these women...
我遺憾地承認,不當處理和這些女子的關系
Sorry. ...mine and mine alone.
抱歉
No public funds were ever utilized.
沒有公款被挪用
The recent news...
最新消息
Oh,hey. Let me help you with that.
我來幫你
No,I'm fine.
不用了
No,no,I'm heading that way anyway.
我也去那邊
I'm Cary,the other new associate.
我叫卡里,另一個新人
Oh,right. Alicia.
我是艾麗西亞
Yeah,look,I know we should be at each other's throats,
我知道你我是競爭對手
but I just want to say I really respect what you're doing here.
只是我很敬佩你的一切
Raising a family and then jumping right back into this.
撫養子女的同時重操舊業
My mom,she's thinking of doing the same thing.
我媽也有一樣的志向
Great. Yeah.
很好,是啊
So,you're on the pro bono,right?
你是負責義務案件對吧
Mm-hmm. Yeah,that's great.
是的
I interned last summer at the Innocence Project.
去年夏天我也辦過
My dad's best friend is Barry Scheck and it was just amazing.
我爸的好友是巴里·舍克
Helping people. Here,they got me on the Sheffrin-Marks.
能幫人實在太好了
I'm sure it will be challenging,but at
我手頭的SM公司,我確信這很有挑戰
the end of the day,what have you really done?
但,有什么意義
Saved a corporation a few billion dollars?
幫某個公司省一大筆錢?
You want to trade?
你想和我換?
I would,but I guess they have other plans,so...
想,但不確定高層的想法
I am almost done,Cary. The latte's on your desk.
我快好了,拿鐵在你桌面
Thank you. Hi,Mrs. Florrick.
謝謝,弗洛克太太
Looks like we share an assistant,
似乎我們共用一個助手
so tell me when I'm hogging her,okay?
你用完告訴我
And let the best man win.
狹路相逢勇者勝
Excuse me?
什么?
Uh,let the...
我...
Nothing.
沒事了
It's nothing. I...It's nothing.
沒事
Don't worry. It's yours.
是你的沒錯
Kalinda Sharma. I'm the in-house. Kalinda Sharma
自己人
Oh,the investigator.
調查員
You're Peter Florrick's wife.
你是彼得·弗洛克的老婆
That's right.
是
I worked with him at the State's Attorney's office three years.
我幫他打過工,3年
He fired me.
他把我炒了
Okay.
好的
So,what do you know?
你了解情況吧
The client is a second - grade school teacher.
當事人是二年級老師
Jennifer... Lewis
詹妮弗... 路易斯.
She was arrested for killing her ex-husband.
被控謀殺前夫
Making it look like a botched carjacking.
以汽車搶劫掩飾
Gunshot residue was found on Jennifer's face and hands.
槍藥痕跡在臉部和手部
That's why the cops started to think it was a murder disguised as a carjacking.
警察據此認定這是謀殺,不過偽裝成汽車搶劫
According to them,Jennifer shot her ex-husband and wiped down the gun. And the motive?
詹妮弗開了6槍后抹掉指紋,動機何在?
He remarried and wanted custody of the three-year-old.
他再婚了,還在爭3歲孩子的撫養權
Witnesses saw them arguing a week before the murder.
證人在案發前一周看見二人爭吵
Hey,Mom. Pick up the phone. Hey,Mom. Pick up the phone.
媽,接電話
Hey,Mom. Pick up... Sorry. That's my daughter.
媽,接電話,我女兒
Hi,Grace.
嗨
Hey,Mom. I want to ask you a question,
我有事要問你
but I don't want you to freak out,okay?
你冷靜點
Forget it. I'll ask Zach.
算了,我問扎克
No,no,no. What? All right,well,
怎么回事,這樣
some girl said Dad slept with a hooker my age. And I just...
有些女孩說爸睡了個小女孩
What? Ma'am,you'll have to turn that off.
請把手機關掉
They were playing the tape in the computer lab.
還在教室里放錄像帶
And some girl said her dad's a cop and he said one of the hookers was a teenager.
有個女孩的爸是警察,他說有個雛妓是我的年紀
Okay,first of all,they were all over 20 and second,
她們都滿了20歲
where's the teacher?
老師在哪里
It's no big deal,Mom. Look,I've got homework.I'll talk to you later.
別緊張,我要做作業了,遲點說
What?
什么
Last time I was in court was 13 years ago.
上一次進法庭已經13年前了
I was 12.
我才12歲
Thanks.
謝謝
The judge reaches into his pocket,
法官伸手入袋
pulls out a check,handing it to the plaintiff.
拿出鈔票遞給原告
"I'm returning five grand and we're going to decide this."
"我給還你五千,等會就會有答案"
That's Florrick's wife.
那是弗洛克的老婆
Alicia? My God.
艾麗西亞?天吶
Matan,remember? From the department Christmas party. Matan
部門圣誕舞會見過的
You're at Stern,Lockhart & Gardner?
你在SLG律所?
Yeah. First day.
是,第一天
This is Sandra Pai. She's new.
這是桑德拉·帕依,新人
Since Peter.
彼得離開后加入的
How's he doing,by the way?
他最近可好?
Peter? Fine.
彼得?還好
Say hello for me,will you?
代我問候他
Look at all this.
看這些
You're going to bury us.
你準備要完敗我們啊
I don't know how you do it,Alicia.
我不知道你怎么做到的,艾麗西亞
I'd be huddled up in a ball somewhere.
換成是我,肯定自己找個洞鉆進去了
Well,back to work.
好了,回去工作了
Good luck.
祝你好運
Where's Diane?
黛安沒來嗎?
Diane asked me to step in for her.
黛安讓我介入這個案子
Jennifer,I'm Alicia Florrick.
詹妮弗,我叫艾麗西亞·弗洛克
I'm one of the other lawyers with the firm.
我也是事務所的律師
Step in? For how long?
介入?多長時間?
For the retrial. Oh,my God.
整個重審階段,哦,天哪
All rise.Ma'am.
全體起立,女士,這邊
The Criminal Court of Cook County is now in session,
庫克郡刑事法庭現在開庭
the Honorable Judge Richard Cuesta presiding.
尊敬的理查德·奎斯塔法官主持法庭
Be seated.
請坐下
Okay,let's hear it.
好,聽一下雙方陳述
Your Honor,I just...
法官大人,我...
Your Honor,just to refresh your memory,
法官大人,請回憶一下
the accused was deemed a flight risk
被告被證明畏罪潛逃
due to an earlier custody hearing in which she threatened to run off with her daughter.
在早前的聽證會上,她企圖帶她女兒逃走
And yet just last week a jury deadlocked on these murder charges six to six,Mr. Brody.
但上周評審團對于此謀殺案投票,形成六對六的僵局,布洛迪先生
Now I know our new state's attorney wants to look tough,but why are you fighting this?
我明白新任地方檢察官要表現強勢,但是,你為何要執意重審?
Your Honor,I just wanted to... The people are prepared to retry this case right now,Your Honor.
法官大人,我只是想...我們現在已準備好重審此案了,法官大人
If Mrs. Florrick is so intent on getting her client out,
如果弗洛克夫人如此執意要幫,她的委托人洗清罪名
why doesn't she agree to a speedy trial?
為何不同意進行迅速審判呢?
Mrs. Florrick? Yes,Your Honor.
弗洛克夫人?是的,法官大人
The wife of the esteemed Peter Florrick?
倍受尊敬的彼得弗洛克的妻子?
Your husband and I never quite saw eye to eye,ma'am.
你丈夫和我從不志同道合,女士
Your Honor... Mrs. Florrick,don't talk.
法官大人...弗洛克夫人,先別說話
But if the prosecution thinks that this will in some way prejudice me against your client,
但如果原告認為這樣就會讓我,對你的委托人持有偏見
he is sorely mistaken.Nice try,Matan.
那他大錯特錯了,省省吧,馬坦
So Ms. Lewis is granted pretrial release with electronic monitoring.
路易斯小姐取保候審,帶上電子追蹤器
She is restricted to temporary housing,attorney's offices,and transit in between.
只限制在臨時住所和律師事務所之間活動
And given that this is a rerun,I'll set the trial date for the 25th.
考慮到這是重審,我將把日期定在25號
Now,are we all happy? Good.
現在,都該滿意了吧?很好
Thank you.
謝謝
Sure.
沒什么
Michael talked about missing his daughter,
我們以前相處很好,米歇爾說想女兒了
the life we had together.
說懷念全家在一起的時光
We were driving home
那天我們一起開車回家
and,uh...
然后...
...we got a flat.
...車胎被扎了
He was getting out to fix it,and I saw...
他下車去修理,然后我看見...
a red pickup truck.
一輛紅色皮卡車
A man came up to Michael.
一個男的走向米歇爾
I didn't see the gun
我起初沒看見有槍
until...
直到...
Michael! Michael!
米歇爾!米歇爾!
And I saw Michael's face.It was,um...
然后我看見了米歇爾的臉,真是...
Do you need to take a break?
你需要休息一下嗎?
Uh,no.
不用
Just... if there was some water.
只是...想喝點水
Sure.
好的
Sonia,we need some water in here. Sonia
幫我們倒點水過來
It's going to be about five minutes,but then I've got to do his depo upstairs.
能等5分鐘嗎,一會我還要上樓一下
Okay,uh,tell me when you're done.
好吧,你忙完了告訴我
You say this man ran to a red pickup truck here,
你說這個人跑到紅色皮卡車這里
and took off in this direction across the parking lot.
然后從這個方向穿過停車場逃走
There's a surveillance camera here.
這里有監控錄像的
And the prosecution played it to make you look like a liar.
原告提供了錄像資料,證明你似乎說了謊
I'm not lying.
我沒有說謊
But there's no truck on the tape.
但錄像上并沒有貨車
And that's why you're facing a retrial now and not an acquittal.
所以你還要面臨重申,而非無罪判決
I think what Kalinda is trying to say,Jennifer...
詹妮弗,我覺得凱琳達的意思是...
...is,is it possible that you were mistaken
你很可能記錯了
and that the car went this way... not that way?
貨車可能是從這條路走的,而非那條
Is that your daughter?
那是你的女兒嗎?
They won't let me see her.
他們不讓我見她
Michael's parents have custody.
米歇爾的父母取得了監護權
What am I going to do?
我該怎么辦?
You're going to take it one day at a time.
總有一天你會重獲監護權的
We got you housing.You're going to go there,
我們為你安排了住處,你先去那
take a shower,take a nap.Don't turn on the TV.
洗個澡,睡一覺,別看電視
You like reading?
你喜歡讀書嗎?
I'm going to get you some books.Fiction is best.
我會帶些書給你,小說最好看了
You won't feel like it,but put on nice clothes and makeup.
雖然你不想,但是穿的漂亮些,化化妝
Force yourself to.Not for court...
打扮一下自己,不是為了出庭
for you.
是為了你自己
It's the superficial things that matter most right now.
這些雖是膚淺之物,但現在卻很管用
Does it ever get easier?
這樣會使事情順利些嗎?
No.
不會
But you do get better at it.
但你會感覺好些的
What?
怎么了?
If you identify with too many clients,you burn out.
如果你有很多委托人,早就崩潰了
Why don't you tell me when I do something right,okay?
如果我做對了,你就告訴我,好嗎?
Sure.
當然
You go and interview the jurors and I'll try to figure out how a surveillance camera can lie.
你去拜訪一下陪審員,我去看一下監控的問題
That's right. I was the jury foreman.
沒錯,我是陪審團主席
And you don't mind answering a few questions for us,Doctor?
不介意回答我幾個問題吧,醫生?
It'll help us refine the case for the retrial.
以便在重審中完善我們的案子
No problem.I don't think you'll need much refining.
沒問題,我覺得你們的案子不需完善了
Your case was very strong,very logical.
證據確鑿,合情合理
In fact,I'm not even sure why the other side went to trial.
事實上,我不知道對方為何還要辯護
I voted for conviction right from the start.
從一開始,我就堅定了我的觀點
Good.You-you mean,acquittal.
太好了,你...認為她無罪嗎
No,conviction.
不是,是有罪
But I'm with the defense.
但我是辯方律師
She was lying about the pickup truck.
對于貨車這點上,她撒了謊
She had the gunshot residue on her hands.
她手上還有槍藥的殘留物
Can I ask you how many voted for conviction from the start,sir?
先生,能告訴我最初由多少人認定有罪嗎?
Eleven. What?
11個,什么?
There was only one holdout.
只有一人持有異議
Juror number nine.
9號陪審員
We argued with her for three days.
我們和她爭辯了3天
But the judge polled the jury and they deadlocked six to six.
但法官讓評審團投票結果是6比6啊
Yes,well,the judge would only declare us deadlocked if we were evenly split.
如果我們投出對等的票數,法官就會宣判僵局
So some of us agreed to change our vote to not guilty just to get out of there.
我們中一些人改投無罪票,只是為了早點離開那里
If it hadn't been for juror number nine we would have convicted.
如果不是因為9號陪審員,結果就是有罪
She didn't convince us. She exhausted us.
她不配合我們,卻跟我們對著干
No tea for me,Mrs. Duretsky. Suit yourself.
我不喝茶,卓爾思琪女士,隨便你
So the other jurors said you were a holdout. Is that correct?
其他陪審員說你持有異議,是嗎?
They all thought they were so much smarter than me.
他們都以為他們比我明智
My vote counted just as much as theirs. Uh-huh.
我只是像他們一樣投票罷了
What exactly in the defense's case convinced you?
被告方的什么地方讓你相信他們?
Well,the whole thing,really.
所有地方,真的
I tend to look at a person and size them up pretty quickly.
我看到一個人,就會迅速做出判斷
That lady,I liked her.
我喜歡那位女士
The defendant,Jennifer? No,that lawyer lady.
你說被告詹妮弗?不是,是那位律師
She never put on airs.I like that.
她從不裝腔作勢,我喜歡這樣的
the defense expert argued that the gunshot residue on Jennifer's hands came from the struggle.
那我明白了,辯方聲稱詹妮弗手上的,槍藥殘余物是在搏斗過程中沾上的
Oh,so sweet. Is that why you held out?
哦,真可愛,你是這樣認為嗎?
Oh,I don't know about that.
我不清楚這些
I just tend to get a feeling.
我只是跟著感覺走
Don't I,Cyrus?
你說是吧,塞勒斯?
Hi,Jackie.
嗨,杰基
What's wrong? Nothing's wrong.
什么事?沒啥事
I was going through the laundry and I think some of Grace's school clothes you would find inappropriate.
我在收拾要洗的衣服,發現格雷絲的校服有些不合適
We just moved away.Grace has left all her friends. I need you to go easier on her.
我們剛搬家,格雷絲離開了她的好友,你要多多關心她一下
All I said was I could take her shopping and help her find pants
我想說,我可以帶她去購物并幫她
that would make her look slimmer.
挑選讓她看起來更苗條的褲子
She's at a perfectly healthy weight.
她現在體重非常健康
I don't want her to have body image issues.
我可不想她身材有問題
She'll only have body image issues if she keeps gaining weight.
如果她繼續增重,身材肯定出問題
Alicia
艾麗西亞.
Um,we'll talk about this when I get home later,okay?
我們一會兒回家再談,好嗎?
All right. Bye.
好吧,拜拜
You know the new associate Cary?
你知道那位新律師卡里嗎?
The one in the Brioni?
你是指穿布萊奧尼的那位嗎?
What? I'm observant.
什么?我可明察秋毫
Yes,the one in the Brioni.
是的,就是穿布萊奧尼的那位
He said to me,"May the best man win."
他對我說"狹路相逢勇者勝"
What exactly does he mean by that?
他想表達什么意思?
What he means is something I thought we weren't making public.
他說的是一些我不想公開的事
What?
什么?
Look,we only have one associate position open.
是這樣的,我們只有一個職位空缺
So we agreed to hire two applicants,and in six months decide which one to retain.
我們決定錄用兩位申請者,6個月后只留下一位
So this is a contest between me and Cary?
所以這是我和卡里之間的競爭?
It was either that or a cage match.
或者說是"困獸之斗"
I'm just happy your pro bono's going well.
我很高興你把工作做到很好
Visiting hours are almost over.
探監時間快結束了
They said a visitor.
他們說我有探視者
I thought Mom.
我以為是媽媽
I've been busy.
我一直很忙
It's good to see you.
很高興能見到你
I need you to sign some things.
我需要你簽一些東西
Okay.
好的
We didn't get everything we wanted on the house.
我們沒能拿走房子里的所有東西
It's a bad market to sell.
市場不景氣,不好賣
I see that.
我看見了
We used most of it for your court costs.
這些錢基本都用來為你打官司了
The rent will come out of my salary and the kids are going to have to stay in public school.
房租會從我工資中扣,孩子們也要去公立學校上學
How are they?
他們還好嗎?
Mother says that she's helping out around the house.
媽媽說她還幫忙整理房間
They're good. Grace argues over clothes with your mother,
他們很好,格雷絲會和你媽媽為衣服爭執
and Zach is using you to make friends at school.
扎克則利用你的名聲在學校交友
Which I don't know if that's a healthy thing or something worse.
我不知道這是好事還是壞事
Using me?
利用我?
FunnyOrDie has a skit about you.
"笑死不償命"網站登了一篇,有關你的諷刺文章
It's cool,I guess.
我猜一定寫的不錯
here.
這些
Alicia,I know this has been hard on you,but you have to believe me. Alicia
我知道你很艱難,但你要相信我
I'm innocent...
我是清白的...
of the abuse of office charges.
有關濫用職權的事
You think I give a damn about that,Peter?
你認為我會原諒你嗎,彼得?
They were playing a tape in Grace's computer lab of you sucking the toes of a hooker.
他們在格雷絲的機房里放映,你舔妓女腳趾的錄像
You think I care about the small print in your employment contract?
你以為我會在意你雇傭合同上那些字嗎?
Come on,I was set up.
拜托,我是被誣陷的
The state attorneys... Oh,come on,Peter. I don't want to talk...!
那個地方檢察官...算了吧,彼得,我不想談這...!
I'm not going to fight.
我不想和你吵
I didn't come here to fight. Mom says you're on a case.
我不是來這吵架的,媽媽說你接手了一個案子
Congratulations.
恭喜你
The fake carjacking,right?
偽裝劫車案,是嗎?
Who's the judge?
法官是誰?
Richard Cuesta
理查德·奎斯塔.
You're kidding.He hates me.
說笑的吧,他討厭我
I know.
我知道
Visiting hours are now over.Visiting hours are now over.
探監時間到,探監時間到
You know there was something weird about that case,don't you?
你知道這件案子有疑點,是嗎?
The Lewis case?
路易斯之案?
There was a rumor going around that something got buried,pitted.
有謠言稱有些證據被掩蓋
What?
什么?
Evidence or testimony.
證據或是證詞
I should go. Hey,listen,
我得走了,嘿,聽好
thanks for playing the breadwinner for a while.It's not going to last forever.
謝謝你暫時養家糊口,我不會讓你苦一輩子的
The lawyers think the appellate court is going to hear my case.
律師說受理上訴的法庭會審理我的案子
If they overturn it,everything goes back to normal.
如果能翻案,我們將回到原來的生活
It's time.
時間到了
Peter
彼得,
it's never going back to normal.
永遠也回不到原來了
As soon as the cops found gunshot residue on Jennifer's hands,they had their suspect.
警察一發現詹妮弗手上的,槍藥殘留物就懷疑她了
So what if they pitted everything else?
如果他們搞錯了怎么辦?
And what if they didn't?
如果他們沒有呢?
Arguments are cheap.
爭論毫無意義
What's that?
是什么?
Page one of the crime lab summary.I was digging through discovery. Look at the top corner.
罪案調查科總結的第一頁,我在公開資料里找到的,看頁眉
Looks like a staple. It is a staple.
像是裝訂過的,是的
And that's odd because...?
很奇怪因為...?
There's no page two.
沒有第2頁
Why do they need a staple if there's no page two?
沒有第2頁為什么要裝訂呢?
You think the cops kept something out of the discovery that pointed to another suspect?
你認為警察拿掉了一些,指向其他嫌疑人的文件?
Well,I think either they did or it would be helpful in court to imply that they did.
我想要么他們做過,要么我們可以在法庭上暗示他們做過
Two days away from trial and you're thinking of dropping the old strategy?
離庭審就2天了,你現在想放棄舊的策略?
Diane barely convinced a cat lady to acquit.
戴安僅僅說服了養貓老婦人
So,a pickup truck is seen racing through a well-lit,empty parking lot.
有人看見皮卡車駛過明亮空曠的停車場
How is a truck missed by that surveillance camera?
一輛卡車是如何躲過攝像頭的?
Mismarked surveillance tape.
監視錄像帶標錯了?
Yeah.
有了
What are you doing?
你要做什么?
Working.
工作
These are better than subpoenas.
這些比傳票有用
We just need to see how the surveillance system works,
我們只需看看監視系統如何工作
and we'll be out of your hair in five minutes.
5分鐘內我們就離開
Five minutes? Uh-huh.
5分鐘?嗯
Okay,it's down here.
好的,在這里
Why did my husband fire you?
我丈夫為什么解雇你?
He accused me of working two jobs.
他指責我身兼兩職
Were you?
是真的嗎?
Oh,yeah.
是的
See,the computer automatically records the surveillance.
看,計算機自動記錄監視情況
Marks it with date and time.
并標記日期和時間
Is that the night of the murder? Yeah.
那是謀殺當晚的嗎?是的
I mean,even if the computer did mismark it,
即使電腦沒有標記
I make an hourly tour of the lot, and I didn't see no pickup truck.
我也會每小時巡視一下,我并沒有看見任何皮卡
Look,that's me.
看,那是我
11:03,just before the murder.
11點30分,就在謀殺前不久
Can we get copies of these?
我們能否復制一下錄像帶?
Sure.
當然可以
Lanie?
蕾妮?
Lanie?!
蕾妮?!
What?
什么?
Get me some disks.
給我一些磁盤
All right.
好的
Your machine spit out an extra one.
機器多吐出一罐了
Would you like it?
你想要嗎?
Oh,what beautiful children.
哇,好漂亮的孩子
Two kids,two grandkids.
兩個孩子,兩個孫子
Hey,Lanie,how about those disks?!
嘿,蕾妮,磁盤呢?
Is he always so charming?
他一直都這么迷人嗎?
Oh,he's just a lazy mall cop.
哦,他只是個懶惰的商場巡警
He spends half the day surfing porn,and with night shift,
一天有一半的時間都在網上看黃片
he can't get his skinny ass out of his chair.I'm always waking him up in the morning.
夜班的時候他根本不離開椅子,早晨總是我叫醒他
Oh! Men.
哦!男人啊
I talked to Peter. He said you dropped by.
我和彼得談過,他說你去看過他
I did.
是的
I'm glad.
我很高興
He's hurting in there.He's very brave.
他在那兒很傷心,他很勇敢
But he's hurting.
但他的確很傷心
He needs you to forgive him,Alicia. Alicia
他需要你的原諒
Jackie
杰基,
I spent 15 years doing his laundry,
15年來我為他洗衣
cleaning his house,never asking a single question
為他打掃房屋,從未有過抱怨
because I didn't think I had to.
因為我覺得這是我應該做的
And he took everything I thought we had and he just put it out there for everyone.
但他奪走了屬于我們的一切,他就這么傷害了每一個人
He didn't want that.
他也不想那樣的
The press... Oh,Jackie,
新聞...哦,杰基
stop it,please! Peter wasn't thinking of us.
請不要說了!彼得從未為我們著想
It takes time,Alicia.
艾麗西亞,這需要時間
Give it time.
給他些時間吧
Any time I have right now is for them.
我現在所有的時間都是為了他們
I want her dead.
我討厭死她了
Me,too,just not quite yet.
我也是,只是現在還不是時候
So why can't Zach and I just watch ourselves?
為什么我和扎克不能自己照看自己?
Honey,she's only here a couple of hours a day.
親愛的,她每天只會在這兒幾個小時
A couple very damaging hours.
難熬的幾個小時
You'll heal.
你會慢慢適應的
And change her ring tone.
換掉她的鈴聲
Please state your name.
請說出你的姓名
Cindy Lewis
辛迪·路易斯.
And you were married to the victim for how long,Mrs. Lewis?
路易斯夫人,你和受害人結婚多久了?
Two years until...
兩年了直到...
Thank you.
謝謝
And how would you describe your husband's relationship with his first wife?
你如何描述你丈夫和他前妻子的關系?
Well,most of the time it was fine,friendly even,
大部分時間里是好的,甚至是很友好
but after the last custody hearing,
但上一次監護權聽證會后
Michael was pretty worried about Jenniger...
米歇爾非常擔心詹妮弗
Objection,Your Honor. On what grounds?
反對,法官大人,什么理由?
Hearsay.
傳聞證據
Nice try,Mrs. Florrick. I'll allow it.Go ahead,Mrs. Lewis.
不錯的嘗試,弗洛克夫人,我允許,請繼續,路易斯夫人
Um,he was worried Jennifer was intent on getting sole custody.
他擔心詹妮弗想得到單獨監護權
Thank you,Mrs. Lewis.
謝謝你,路易斯夫人
Your witness.
輪到你了
Now,Mrs. Lewis,you stated that Michael was worried about Jennifer,yet in the week following...
路易斯夫人,你說米歇爾擔心詹妮弗,但接下來的一周...
Objection,Your Honor. Sustained.
反對,法官大人,有效
In your testimony,Mrs. Lewis,you claimed that Jennifer wanted sole custody,
路易斯夫人,在您的證詞里,你聲稱,詹妮弗想獲得單獨監護權
but isn't it true...?
但這不是事實...
Objection. Sustained.
反對,有效
Keep trying,Mrs. Florrick. You'll hit on it.
繼續問,弗洛克夫人,你會問到點子上的
Mrs. Lewis,whose idea was it to have dinner,
路易斯夫人,去吃晚飯是誰的主意?
Jennifer's or Michael's? Michael's.
詹妮弗還是米歇爾?是米歇爾
So wouldn't that suggest that his attitude had changed towards...?
那么這是否意味著他的態度已經改變...
Objection.
反對
Sustained.
有效
Thank you.
謝謝
Now,Detective Briggs,the defense has referred to three unsolved carjackings
現在,布里格斯警探,辯方提及案發當時
in the neighborhood at that time.
在附近有3輛車
Are you aware of this? I am.
你知道嗎?我知道
So why didn't you consider this incident to be another in that series of carjackings?
那么你為什么不認為這起案件,是連環劫車案中的一起呢?
First of all,they were one Lexus and two BMWs.
首先,它們是一輛雷克薩斯和兩輛寶馬
The victim in this crime was driving a 2001 Honda,
這起案件中受害者駕駛的是,2001年的本田
and there was no clip on the fuel line.
另外輸油管上并沒有卡子
This is what the carjackers did to force the luxury cars over.
這是劫匪偷豪華車一貫的做法
That's right. But in the case of the Honda,
是的,但在本田車的案子里
the victim pulled over because he had a flat.
受害者停車是因為輪胎被扎
Yes,ma'am,there was a nail driven into the front driver tire.
是的,在車的左前輪胎上有個釘子
I see. Now,why is this something a carjacker would never do,Detective?
我明白了,警探,問題是為什么劫車犯,不會這樣做呢?
It would defeat the purpose.I mean,how do you steal a car with a flat?
這有違初衷,怎么會有人偷,輪胎漏氣的車呢?
Your witness.
輪到你了
It's not going well,is it?
情況不妙,對嗎?
It's early.
還為時尚早
Mrs. Florrick?
弗洛克夫人?
Detective Briggs,what is "the pit"?
布里格斯警探,什么是"棄證"?
Excuse me?
對不起?
In police circles,what is "the pit"?
在警察界,"棄證"是什么意思?
Objection,Your Honor. On what grounds?
反對,法官大人,什么理由?
On the grounds that... relevance.
理由是...無關
Well,let us see how relevant this becomes,shall we? Detective?
好吧,讓我們看看怎么關聯起來,好嗎?警探
The pit...
棄證...
the pit is police slang for evidence thought irrelevant at a crime scene.
是警界行話,一般指與犯罪現場無關的證據
So when an officer's referring to dropping something in "the pit," or "pitting it," he refers to what?
那么當警官提及"棄用證據"他是什么意思?
Excluding it from the crime scene narrative.
從犯罪現場陳述中排除掉它
But that only applies to irrelevant details.
但那只適用于不相關的細節
We wouldn't exclude pertinent evidence.
我們是不會排除掉相關證據的
Was anything pitted from the Lewis crime...?
路易斯的案犯現場什么被排除掉了呢?
Your Honor,objection!
法官大人,反對!
Evidence is logged in all the time that proves irrelevant to the discovery.
登記在冊的證據并沒有這項證據
It's not an intent to deceive.
這并不是故意欺騙
It's an attempt to decipher facts. We don't even know if it is...
這是了解事實的一種嘗試,我們甚至不知道是否...
And to blame the prosecution for not coming up with every
指責控方并沒有
single possible detail?! She's trying to build
處理每一個可能的細節?!她試圖以一顆訂書釘來
a case on a staple... Okay,okay,Mrs. Florrick!
解決案子,好了,好了,弗洛克夫人!
None of this was in the first trial.
這些并沒有出現在一審上
Is it your intention to pursue a new defense?
你是否意圖提出新的辯訴?
Yes,Your Honor.
是的,法官大人
Counsel's trying to mislead the jury.
律師在誤導陪審團
She's implying there was police corruption.
她在暗示警察失職
Oh,shut up,Matan!Is she right? That's the question. Matan
閉嘴,她說的對嗎?這是問題所在
Did you bury something?
你是否隱瞞了什么?
We all know what's going on here.
我們都知道這里發生了什么
Peter Florrick was a corrupt and convicted state's attorney.
彼得·弗洛克是個貪官,并被定罪了
If evidence was buried,he buried it.
如果證據被隱瞞,必定是他干的
And now she's benefiting from his knowledge.
現在她卻受益于他的信息
Which still leaves you with some pages missing here!
這兒仍有幾頁文件丟失
I'll give you till Monday to produce them
周一前請將所有證據
along with any evidence they reference.
提交出來
Then I'll rule on admissibility.
然后我再來裁定是否受理
And you,Mrs. Florrick,
而你,弗洛克夫人
I'm not sure if you're being fed this stuff or you're doing it on your own,but if it's the former,
我不知道是否是別人教你,還是你自己想到的,但是如果是前者
you're walking a very narrow ethical line here. You understand that?
那么你是在走旁門左道,你明白嗎?
Yes,Your Honor.
明白,法官大人
The directive was simple.
指示很簡單
Follow the strategy of the first trial.
按照一審策略來
Instead,you're pushing for evidence that might not even help your case.
相反,你現在提出的證據可能對案件不利
I interviewed the first jury,and they voted 11 to one to convict.
我拜訪了首輪陪審團,他們投票11比1判定有罪
Excuse me. That's not true. It was evenly split.
對不起,這不是事實,是一半對一半
No. Half the jurors switched their votes when they couldn't get a troubled juror to deliberate.
不是的,當陪審團審議陷入困境時,有一半的陪審員改了投票
So,I used my judgment to change strategies.
所以,依我判斷需要改變策略
And was it your judgment not to update us?
你的判斷向我們請示了嗎?
She's a junior associate who doesn't think she's a junior associate.
她不過是個初級律師,卻好高騖遠
Her husband was a state's attorney.
她丈夫曾是地方檢察官
She lived in Highland Park.
她曾住在海蘭帕
It's not just teaching an old dog new tricks.It's teaching an entitled dog new tricks.
這不只是在教老狗學新把戲,而是在教經驗豐富的狗學新把戲
Come on,Diane. The problem is she's catching evidence that you overlooked.
好了,黛安,問題是,她抓住了你忽略的證據
I've seen you mentor these women until they start competing with you.
我知道在這些女律師青出于藍之前,都是你在指導他們
And then you... What? Excuse me?
但是然后你...什么?你說啥?
I say we reprimand Alicia and put Cary in as first chair.
我的意見是嚴厲批評艾麗西亞,并讓卡里做首席辯方律師
Thank you.
謝謝
That's her,isn't it?
是她打來的,對嗎?
Sonia,can you...?
索尼婭你能否...?
Alicia Florrick's office.
艾麗西亞·弗洛克的辦公室
One moment,please.
請稍等
Jennifer,pick up.
詹妮弗,接電話
Hello?
喂?
Hi,baby. Hi.
嗨,寶貝
I miss you so much. Alicia.
我好想你,艾麗西亞
It's dog hair.
是狗的毛發
The pitted evidence.
被排除的證據
I talked to a friend at the crime lab.
我和罪案調查科的一個朋友談過
Gave me a preview of the evidence.
他給我預覽了一下證據
A preview?
預覽?
It's dog hair found on the victim's clothes.
是在受害者衣服上發現的狗的毛發
Cops pitted it because they found dog hair at Michael's residence and thought it was the same.
警察排除它是因為他們在米歇爾的住所,也發現了狗的毛發并認為兩者是一致的
But it's not? It's from an Italian greyhound.
但并不是這樣?這是只意大利灰狗的毛發
Neither Michael nor Jennifer had greyhounds.
米歇爾和詹妮弗都沒有養灰狗
There's also a chemical on the hair.
在毛發上還有化學物質
Alco Ectolin...
Alco Ectolin...
a lotion for muscle and joint paint.
一種治療肌肉和關節疼痛的藥劑
That's the chemical number?
那是化學品編號?
No,his cell number.
不,是他的房間號
I agreed to drinks.
我答應他喝兩杯
So we're looking for an arthritic greyhound owner.
我們要找的是患關節炎灰狗的主人
We? I hear you're being bumped to second chair.
"我們"?我聽說你要被擠到次席了
When?
什么時候?
End of tomorrow.
明天之后
Cary's being transitioned in.
卡里被調入
And he'll go back to the first trial strategy.
他會重拾一審策略
It's not a good year for him.
這是他很不走運的一年
The all-star point guard is currently suing his ex-girlfriend for damages,
全明星得分后衛被前女友以傷害罪起訴
hoping the judge can finally determine whether this case was fact or fantasy.
希望法官能判斷此案是事實還是臆想
You know her simply as "Amber,"
你們只知道她的名字叫安布爾
the young woman who brought down bad boy Chicago state's attorney Peter Florrick.
是把放蕩的芝加哥地方檢察官,彼得·弗洛克逼下臺的年輕女士
Though she says she wants to leave the scandal far behind,
盡管說過不會再提起這些丑聞
celebrity call girl Amber Madison has decided to write a memoir about her time with Florrick.
名人應召女郎安布爾·麥迪遜還是決定,撰寫關于她和弗洛克的回憶錄
In this exclusive interview with Inside Edition...
在對"內幕"雜志的獨家采訪中...
Do you really have to work?
你真的得工作嗎?
Yeah,ten more minutes. Zach,I need your computer.
是的,還要10分鐘,扎克,我要用下你電腦
Mom,I just raised my wanted level.
媽,我的通緝級別又提升了
Yeah,I'm happy for you,honey.
真為你高興,親愛的
When Peter's father was on the Illinois court,he never brought a single case home,not once.
彼得的父親在伊利諾伊州法院時,從來不把活帶回家干,一次也沒有
He was a judge,Jackie. I'm a junior associate. Zach?!
他是個法官,杰基,我是個初級律師,扎克
I need you to play these two computer disks side by side.
我要你把兩部電腦放在一起播放
Can you set up my computer next to yours?
能把我電腦擺在你電腦旁邊嗎?
Hey,how's your sister?
你姐姐怎么樣?
She still fighting with Grandma?
還在跟奶奶賭氣?
What is it?
這是什么?
It's video of the night of the murder.
是謀殺當晚的錄像
Like Faces of Death?
就像"死亡面目"?
Mom,I've seen worse.
媽,我見過更恐怖的
You're adorable.
你真可愛
I'm not. Yes,you are.
我不,不,你可愛
Zach,freeze it! Zach
暫停
What? What is it?
怎么?那是什么?
It's proof.
是證據
This is at 11:03 the night of the murder,Mr. North,
這是謀殺當晚11點3分,諾斯先生
and... that's you
那...就是你
making your hourly circuit of the lot,correct?
正在停車場進行每小時例行巡查,對嗎?
Yes,that's correct.
對,是這樣
And you saw no pickup truck,no carjacker racing past,
你沒有看見皮卡車,也沒有看見劫車者逃離
nothing the defendant claims she saw.
被告所說的都沒有看見
That's correct.
是的
Thank you.
謝謝
Nothing further,Your Honor.
沒有問題了,法官大人
Mrs. Florrick.
弗洛克夫人
Can we have the monitors in,please?
請把顯示器搬進來
Thank you.
謝謝
State's attorney's here.
地方檢察官來了
Now,Mr. North...
現在,諾斯先生...
They're worried she's getting the stuff from her husband.
他們懷疑她是從她丈夫那兒挖到料的
Here are three images.
這兒有三幅畫面
The middle is the image of the surveillance from the 15th,the night of the murder,
中間的是謀殺當晚,15日的監控畫面
and the one over there on the left is the image from the 14th,the night before the murder,
左邊的是謀殺前夜,14日的畫面
and the one on the right is from the 16th,the night after the murder.
右邊是謀殺次日晚,16日的
Can you see the dates on those?
能看見上面的日期嗎?
Uh,yes,I can.
是的,能看見
So,as you said before,there you are the night of the murder,at 11:03,
如你所述,謀殺當晚11點3分,你出現了
making your circuit of the lot.
正在例行巡查停車場
And... there you are the night before the murder
在謀殺前夜...
and the night after,doing the same thing.
和謀殺次日晚,你做著同樣的事
It must get old. Um,no,ma'am.
肯定很無聊吧,不,女士
My job doesn't pay as much as yours,but I still love it.
雖然不如你那么掙錢,但我還是熱愛我的工作
Okay. Good.
那好
Now,Mr. North,
現在,諾斯先生
let's fast-forward,shall we?
快進一下,好嗎?
45 minutes... the night of the murder.
45分鐘后,謀殺當晚
And there.
停
What do you see?
你看見了什么?
Nothing. No?
沒什么,不對
It's right there... maybe you need to move in a little closer.
就在那兒,或許你要靠近一點
Oh,it's a shopping bag,it looks like a shopping bag.
是個購物袋,看上去像是購物袋
Actually,it is.It's a plastic shopping bag.
確實是的,一個塑料購物袋
It was a very windy night that night,and it blew across the lot at 11:48.
當晚多風,11點48分,袋子飄過停車場
Your Honor,objection.What does this have to do with anything?
法官大人,反對,這有什么關系嗎?
Beats me.But I'm interested,aren't you,Mr. Brody?
問倒我了,但我很好奇,你呢,布魯迪先生?
Overruled.
反對無效
Okay,so let's fast-forward the other two monitors...
那我們快進一下另兩個畫面
the night before the murder and the night after the murder...
謀殺前夜和次日晚
to the same time code.
都快進到同樣的時間
Here's the 14th...
14日的
and the 16th.
和16日的
What do you see?
你看見什么了?
Um... I don't know.
我不明白
I think you do know,sir.
我想你明白得很,先生
Either you have a plastic bag that blows across your lot every night at 11:48,
要么你的停車場每晚11點48分,都有塑料袋飄過
or these are duplicates of the same tape.
要么這些錄像帶都是復制品
No,it...it's not wh-what it looks like.
不,這并不是看上去那么回事
I understand,sir.
我理解,先生
You didn't willfully mislead the police.
你并非蓄意誤導警方
Yeah,that's correct.
對,是的
No,it's just that it gets cold out there,and sometimes you don't make the circuit of the lot.
不,只是外面天太冷,有時候你并不巡查停車場
Yes.
是的
So on the nights that you don't go out,
那么在你沒有巡邏的晚上
you don't record the actual surveillance image,
你并沒有真正錄下監控畫面
you set your computer up to duplicate the night before,
而是用電腦復制前晚的畫面
just in case your manager checks in,
以防經理檢查
is that correct?
對嗎?
Yes.
是的
Just so I'm clear,
也就是說
there is no recording the night of the murder,
并不存在謀殺當晚的錄像
and you were never there to see or not see the pickup truck or the carjacker.
你也不知道是否有皮卡或者劫車者出現
I'm sorry.
對不起
Uh,yes.
是的
No further questions.
沒有問題了
So,you're wondering whether demolishing the key prosecution witness
你肯定在想,推翻控方關鍵證人
didn't just save your ass as first chair...
能不能把你留在首席...
nice work,by the way...
順便說一句,干得漂亮
Thanks...but was enough for reasonable doubt.
謝謝...但這足以構成合理懷疑了
You know what hurts you?
知道什么對你不利嗎?
Nail in the tire. Yep.
輪胎里的釘子,是的
And the old Honda.
還有那輛舊豐田
It just doesn't feel like a carjacking.
這并不像是劫車
It feels like a murder made to look like a carjacking.
更像是偽造成劫車的謀殺
What if I don't fight it?
要是我不反駁呢?
What,agree that it was just a murder?
同意是謀殺案?
Then the jury needs a suspect.
那陪審團需要個嫌疑人
It's late.
太晚了
It's like old times.
就像從前一樣
Evidentiary procedure.
聽證程序
The mock trial. You remember that?
模擬法庭,你還記得?
How could I forget?
我怎么能忘了?
Did we lose that one? Yeah!
那次我們輸了嗎?是的
Um,Mrs. Florrick,I just want to say congratulations.
弗洛克夫人,我只想祝賀你
I heard you did well in court.
聽說你在法庭上表現出色
Thanks,Sonia.
謝謝,索尼亞
Sonia
索尼亞.
Heading out?
要走了?
Yeah. I got a breakfast meeting with clients.
是啊,我跟客戶有個早餐會
What?
怎么?
Something just doesn't seem right.
有點不對勁
Michael has dinner with his first wife. Right.
米歇爾跟前任妻子共進晚餐,是的
He tells Jennifer he misses her,misses their old life together.
他告訴詹妮弗,他想念她,懷念往日共處的生活
Right.
是的
What does Cindy think about it?
辛迪會怎么想?
The second wife?
第二任妻子?
Cindy thinks some unhappy thoughts.
辛迪肯定很不悅
Jury liked her.
陪審團喜歡她
Get them not to.
改變他們的想法
What did you get on Cindy's brother?
在辛迪哥哥那兒查出什么了嗎?
These are his employment records.
這是他的供職記錄
Good. What about the lab report?
很好,實驗報告呢?
Here. But they're gonna object the whole way.
在這,但他們會堅持反對
You'll need to just string together some implications... Mrs. Florrick.
你得把證據所指都串聯起來...弗洛克夫人
You have a moment?
有空嗎?
Okay.
好吧
I don't think we've ever met before.
我想我們沒見過面
I'm Glenn Childs.
我是格倫·蔡爾茲
We've met.
我們見過
You know he's using you,don't you?
他在利用你,你知道嗎?
Peter blames me for his downfall.
彼得把他的垮臺歸咎于我
He's using you to get to me.
他利用你來報復我
How do you figure?
你怎么知道?
Mrs. Florrick,please.
弗洛克夫人,拜托
He told you about the pitted trace evidence.
他告訴了你棄用的痕跡證據
Don't make yourself collateral damage here,for your own sake.
為了你好,別讓自己成為連帶傷害
Mr. Childs,
蔡爾茲先生
the day you leaked that sex tape to the press and forced me to shield my children
你把那盤性錄影帶泄露給媒體,迫使我禁止孩子們觀看所有
from every cable news station that played it in a 24-hour rotation,
有線電視臺24小時的滾動新聞
that was the day I became collateral damage.
從那天開始,我就已經是連帶傷害了
If you're worried about my husband,Mr. Childs,
如果你只是擔心我丈夫的話,蔡爾茲先生
you've obviously never made a woman angry before.
你肯定從沒激怒過女人
Well,good luck in court.
祝法庭上好運
Mrs. Lewis,did you and the deceased sign a prenuptial agreement?
路易斯夫人,你與死者簽署過婚前協議嗎?
Uh,yes,for tax purposes.
是的,因為稅務原因
So if the deceased were to divorce you,let's say,
那如果死者與你離婚,比如
in order to reunite with his first wife... Objection.
與前任妻子重歸于好...反對
Sustained.
有效
If the deceased were to divorce you,
如果死者與你離婚
you would be cut off from his premarital savings,is that correct? Objection.
便無權獲得她的婚前財產,對嗎?反對
Relevance. Sustained.Move it along,Mrs. Florrick.
無關,有效,換個問題,弗洛克夫人
Mrs. Lewis,you stated in your testimony that you were in Miami
路易斯夫人,你在證詞中陳述道
at the time of the shooting visiting family,
在他們家庭相聚遭到槍殺時,你在邁阿密
so the police never suspected or questioned you.
所以警方從未懷疑或詢問過你
Of the murder? No,of course not.
為謀殺案?不,當然沒有
What about your brother? Objection! Your Honor,come on,
那你哥哥呢?反對,法官大人,得了吧
this whole line of questioning is a smokescreen.
這些問題都只是煙幕彈
Mr. Brody,why don't we wait for a whiff of smoke before we call it a screen,please.
布魯迪先生,等聞到煙味再稱之為煙幕彈吧
I'll allow.
我允許詢問
The police never questioned your brother,isn't that correct,Mrs. Lewis?
警察從未詢問過你哥哥,對嗎,路易斯夫人?
Well,they had no reason to.
他們沒有理由那樣做
Because he lived in Miami?
因為他住在邁阿密?
Because Danny had nothing to do with this.
因為丹尼與此事無關
Mrs. Lewis,the judge has admitted into evidence the buried...
路易斯夫人,法官準入了被隱匿的證據...
Strike that.
我收回
...the previously unreleased trace evidence.
...之前未公布的痕跡證據
He has also admitted into evidence
他還準入了罪案調查科發現的證據
the crime lab's finding that these greyhound hairs were covered in a chemical compound called Alco Ectolin.
這些灰狗毛被一種,叫Alco Ectolin的化合物所覆蓋
Have you heard of this? Sorry,the chemical? No.
你聽說過嗎?化合物?沒有
No,neither had I.
是的,我也沒聽說過
It is a lotion.
它是一種藥液
It is a lotion that is used at dog racing tracks to ease...
用在賽狗身上以緩解...
Objection. Not in evidence. Sustained.
反對,并非證據,有效
And you might want to stay standing,Mr. Brody.
你最好站著,布魯迪先生
I have a feeling we're nearing your smokescreen.
我覺得離你的"煙幕"不遠了
Mrs. Lewis,isn't it a fact that a year ago at the time of the murder,
路易斯夫人,謀殺發生一年前,你和你哥哥
your brother worked at a dog track?
是在賽狗場工作嗎?
Objection!
反對
Sustained.
有效
No further questions.
沒有問題了
You're not just making this up?
你不會是編的吧?
Come on,it's your first jury trial.. shot of tequila.
得了吧,你的第一次陪審團庭審...龍舌蘭酒
Let's go.
先喝了
Okay.
好吧
Yeah,I just made that up.
是的,是我編的
Sounded good,though,didn't it?
聽上去挺不錯的,對吧?
How long do you think they'll stay out?
你覺得他們會合議多久?
Oh,I stopped guessing about juries a while ago.
我早就不猜合議時間了
How long were they out with your husband?
他們以前跟你丈夫合議多久?
Six hours.
六個小時
Yeah?
是嗎?
You know what I don't get?
有件事我不明白
Why you stood by him.
你為什么站在他一邊
I would've stuck a knife in his heart.
是我就捅死他了
I always thought I would,too.
我原以為我也會這樣
But when I heard about those other scandals,the other wives...
但當我聽到別人的丑聞,別人的妻子...
I thought...
我想...
how can you allow yourself to be used like that?
你怎能讓自己那樣被人利用?
And then it happened,
然后事情就發生了
and I was...
我當時...
...unprepared.
...毫無防備
Hello?
喂?
Yes.
是的
Thanks.
謝謝
Jury's in?
合議完了?
Well,Mrs. Florrick,
弗洛克夫人
Chicago Homicide has decided to reopen its investigation into the murder of Michael Lewis.
芝加哥兇案組決定對米歇爾·路易斯的,謀殺案重新調查
Detective Briggs,
布里格斯警探
doing an admirable amount of due diligence,
在進行了令人欽佩的大量調查之后
has confirmed that Cindy Lewis's brother Danny had access to his employer's pickup truck
確認想辛迪·路易斯的哥哥丹尼,在謀殺發生當周
the week of the murder.
使用過雇主的皮卡車
And the dog hairs admitted into evidence match those found at his workplace.
納入證據的狗毛,與他工作地點發現的狗毛吻合
So our state's attorney,
所以我們的地方檢察官
in his radiant wisdom,
在明智地權衡后
has decided to withdraw the charges against your client
決定撤銷對你當事人的起訴
and pursue a case against Mrs. Lewis's brother.
而對路易斯夫人的哥哥立案
Isn't that right,Mr. Brody?
對嗎,布魯迪先生?
All I need is a yes or no.
只需要回答"是"或"否"
Yes.
是
Good.
很好
Then we're done here.
那我們就沒事了
Thank you. Thank you so much.
謝謝你,萬分感謝
Hi,Jackie.
你好,杰基
No,it just went a little late,that's all.
不,只是拖得有點晚了,僅此而已
I made a pot roast,and I was wondering if you were coming home for dinner.
我做了燉肉,不知道你回不回家吃飯
What? What did I say?
怎么?我說得不對嗎?
Nothing. It's just that's what I always used to say to Peter.
沒事,只是我也曾常對彼得這么說
Are you there?
你在嗎?
Yeah,yeah. I just need to pick up a few things,
在,我再拿幾樣東西
and I'll be home soon.
馬上就回家
All right. Jackie,I don't know if I've said this,
好的,杰基,我不記得我是否說過
but thank you... for stepping up.
但謝謝你...擔起責任
Of course I would. Why wouldn't I?
當然了,我為什么不?
I'll see you soon. All right,then.
回見,好的
Good-bye.
再見
Oh. Hey. Sorry.
對不起
I didn't know you were here.
我不知道你在這兒
Hi. Just a little office token.
一點小獎品品
You did great.
你干得真棒
Thanks.
謝謝
I did,didn't I?
我確實很棒,不是嗎?
Oh,one more thing.
還有件事
Yes,sir?
是的,長官?
You've been made my second chair in the civil case.
你被指派到民事案部門,當我的副手
I'll see you tomorrow at 9:30,staff meeting.
明早9點半,組會
I'll be there.
我一定去
Hey,it's me.
是我
I'm sorry,you must be in bed,but I just wanted to tell you,
對不起,你肯定睡了,我只想告訴你
the appellate court agreed to hear my case.
上訴法院同意聽取我的案子
I still can't believe it.
簡直不敢相信
The lawyers think we have a really good shot at overturning this
律師們認為這是個翻案的好機會
and they're gonna make an official statement tomorrow.
他們明天要發布正式聲明
But,uh,I just wanted to tell you first.
我只想提前告訴你
I'll see you soon.
再見
I love you.
我愛你