Previously on The Good Wife
《傲骨賢妻》前情提要
I understand the need to blame someone
我理解你需要為自己丈夫的垮臺
For your husband's downfall,
找個責任人
But I didn't release That sex tape to hurt you
但我公布那盤情色錄像
Or your family.
并不是想傷害你或你家人
You should know, I was holding back.
你應該明白,我當時也很猶豫
Mr. Childs,
查爾茲先生
If you have something to show me,
如果你還有什么要給我看的
Just do it.
盡管來
Did you bury something?
你有沒有隱瞞什么
We all know what's going on here.
我們都知道這是怎么回事
Peter Florrick was a corrupt and convicted
彼得·福瑞克是個腐敗的
State's attorney.
并且已經被定罪的州檢察官
If evidence was buried, he buried it.
即使有證據被隱瞞,也是他隱瞞的
Alicia, i know this has been hard on you,
艾麗西婭,我知道這讓你倍受煎熬
But you have to believe me, I'm innocent.
但你得相信我,我是清白的
Everybody shut up, and don't move!
都不許亂叫,不準亂動
What you staring at?
看什么看
Get down! Kiss the floor!
蹲下,趴地上
Chicago P.D.!
芝加哥警察
Don't move!
不許動
Don't look at me! Get down!
別看我,趴下
Oh, come on. Talk about undue publicity.
行了,討論一下不當宣傳吧
You're telling me that didn't affect the jury pool?
你們說這個對陪審員篩選沒影響嗎
No. I'm telling you it doesn't matter.
不是,現在說這個沒用了
We don't have the time.
沒時間了
We have got...55 minutes
我們只剩下55分鐘
To get the brief to the county clerk. We're late,
把辯訴狀遞交給郡政府,遞晚了的話
Clarence Wilcox stays on death row.
克拉朗斯·威爾科克斯就只能待在死牢了
We can't risk it.
我們不能冒這個險
We can't not risk it.
我們不能不冒這個險
The undue publicity argument is the weakest
不當宣傳辯詞是辯訴狀里最為薄弱
Part of the brief. It needs more work.
需要更多的潤色
Which would be a problem
要是不當宣傳是辯訴狀上的唯一論點
If it was the only part of the brief.
那就會出現問題
We've got five other solid arguments in there
可是我們還有其它5項充分的論點
To appeal wilcox's conviction.
為威爾科克斯的已定罪名上訴
Let's ask Will.
那問問威爾吧
He'll agree with me.
他和我觀點相同
Good, then it'll be settled.
很好,這就好辦了
If it doesn't end up in the brief,
如果不把這些寫在辯訴狀里
Will can't use it in oral argument, right?
威爾也沒辦法口頭辯論,對不
This... This is crazy.
太瘋狂了
There's no time to write it.
哪有時間重寫
It'll mean open heart surgery on the brief!
這可意味著得改頭換面
This is odd.
這是臨時的
Yeah, we can compete tomorrow.
我們可以明天爭取
We think there's enough time
我們認為還有足夠的時間
To add another argument to the legal aid appeal,
添加另一項論點發起法律援助上訴
But we have to move quickly.
但是要快點行動
Quickly seems to be an understatement.
這是一個保守的說法吧
The time cut up 5 P.M.
最后期限是,下午5點
There was a cable tv movie broadcasted
在挑選陪審團前一周
A week before jury selection.
有線臺就開始播放這段影片
We believe it influenced the jury.
我們認為這影響了陪審團
Why didn't legal aid pursue it?
法律援助為什么沒調查這個呢
We don't know.
不知道
We found it two hours ago.
2小時前我們才查出來
Can you do it in 48 minutes? Just.
能在48分鐘內完成嗎,勉勉強強
You're the faster typist.
你打字比較快
We need to get the cable viewership for Cook County.
我們需要拿到庫克有線臺收視率
All right, i'm on it.
好的,我去查收視率
Undue publicity argument...
不當宣傳辯詞...
We're never gonna shove all this in before the deadline.
我們在5點之前肯定做不完
Which one?
哪一個
I got cable viewership from six years ago.
我拿到了6年前的有線臺收視率
Give me the numbers.
把數據給我
It's not broken out by program.
但錄像不是以節目形式播放
What?!
什么
We're not going to make it.
我們不可能完成的
Damn.
該死
Damn? Don't say damn.
別說粗話
Shh! This is gonna take an hour.
還需要1個小時
Go ask upstairs, ask him if he needs it.
去樓上,問問他需不需要
Give me a section.
給我一部分
We're almost done with the tv movie argument,
電視影片的辯詞差不多快完工了
But we can't specify the saturation of the jury pool.
但還無法摸清陪審團的態度
You don't have the ratings broken out?
還沒查到收視率嗎
No. Okay.
沒有,好吧
We'll slip it into a friend of the court brief.
那就當法庭之友辯訴狀處理吧
Just submit what you have now.
先把弄好的發過去吧
Legal aid couldn't handle the appeal.
法律援助解決不了這票上訴
They gave it to us a week
口頭辯論前一周
Before oral arguments.
他們就把這個甩給了我們
Interesting?
這案子有趣嗎
Clarence Wilcox. Apparently
克拉朗斯·威爾科克斯在一家雜貨店
Killed an off-duty cop in a store.
堂而皇之殺死一名休班警察
He's been on death row for six years.
被判六年死緩
Legal aid thinks he got an unfair trial.
法律援助認為他受到了不公平審訊
But you know what the appellate courts think of technicals.
但是你知道上訴法院會怎么處理吧
They'll kill it? Oh, yeah.
駁回嗎,對
Give me a section.
給我一部分
Finished pages, hand them over now.
完成的部分放到一起
You organize.
你來整理
Don't give them to me. Hand them to him.
別給我,給他
Okay.
好吧
There's a typo there.
有個打錯的
No, no, no. Shut up.
不對不對不對,別說了
There. Shut up.
那里,住嘴
Yeah, this is Cary Agos
我是洛克哈特&加德納律所的
At Stern, Lockhart & Gardner.
凱里·艾格斯
We have a death row appeal coming to you... Now.
我們有一個死囚訟案發給您,正在發
Yeah, well, if you don't mind, I'd like to
對,不耽誤你時間的話
Stay on the line and make sure you receive it.
我想確定您收到之后再掛斷
Damn! Wifi's low!
該死,無線信號好弱
Come on.
快點
Come on...
快啊
Come on. You're sure?
快點,你確定
You don't see it?
你沒看到
Okay, good to know. Thank you very much.
好吧,收到就好,非常感謝
People of the state of Illinois V.
伊利諾斯州人民法院
Clarence Wilcox.
克拉朗斯·威爾科克斯案開審
Mr. Gardener, we've read your brief,
加德納律師,我們讀過你的辯訴狀
And we're now prepared for oral arguments.
現在進入口頭辯論階段
You may begin.
你可以開始了
Thank you, chief justice.
謝謝,法官大人
May it please the court.
請允許我做以下陳述
Six years ago,
六年前
Clarence Wilcox,
克拉朗斯·威爾科克斯
A 24yearold Chicago man
24歲,芝加哥人
Was arrested for the murder of a plainclothes officer
因在芝加哥南部搶劫一間雜貨店
During the robbery of a grocery store in south chicago.
殺害一名便衣警察而被捕
It is our contention that
我們的論點是
Clarence Wilcox did not receive a fair trial.
克拉朗斯·威爾科克斯沒受到公平的審判
He has spent the last six years on death row due...
他在過去六年呆在死囚牢房里
Mr. Gardener,
加德納律師
Please explain your undue publicity arguments.
請解釋一下你關于不當宣傳的論點
Yes, your honor.
是,法官大人
It is our contention that Clarence Wilcox...
我們認為克拉朗斯·威爾科克斯
How is it different from the Scott Peterson appeal?
這跟斯科特·彼得森一案有什么不同
It also involved a TV movie released prior to jury selection.
同樣涉及在挑選陪審團前給其放映電影
Yes, well, your honor,
好吧,法官大人
In that case,
在那案中
The TV movie didn't show
那部影片并沒有
The Peterson character murdering his victim.
彼得森殺害被害人這一幕
In Cop Killer,
但在《嗜警狂人》里
Our client is seen shooting the victim.
卻有我們的當事人被目擊射殺受害人
Thank you, Mr. Gardener.
謝謝,加德納先生
That was a nice last-minute Hail Mary with the TV movie.
還好在最后一分鐘搞定了電視影片
Judges love novelty in arguments.
法官喜歡新鮮的論據
Think you can you get a preview on the decision?
你認為你預見到最終結果了
Let's see what I can find out,
看看我能發現什么吧
But don't get your hopes up.
但不要抱太大希望
95% of automatic appeals are rejected out of hand.
百分之九十五的例行上訴都會被拒絕
Good job.
干得好
Excuse me, miss?
打擾一下,小姐
Uh, sorry to bother you, but my name is Patrice Wilcox.
抱歉打擾,我是帕特里斯·威爾科克斯
I'm Clarence's wife.
克拉朗斯的妻子
Oh, of course. I'm so sorry. I'm Alicia Florrick.
是的,抱歉,我是艾麗西婭·福瑞克
Do you know why Clarence wasn't in court today?
你知道克拉朗斯為什么今天沒上庭嗎
Why?
什么
Well, during automatic appeal,
在例行上訴時
The defendant's not usually seated.
被告一般不會出席
Didn't someone tell you?
這沒有人告訴你嗎
So you're his new lawyers then?
那你是他的新律師
No. Legal aid didn't have the staff to argue the appeal
不,法律援助沒有人手能上訴辯護
So we're on temporarily.
所以我們只是暫代
Because you never said anything about Clarence‘s innocent.
但你從未提起克拉朗斯是無辜的
Yes. Unfortunately, that wasn't the point of this appeal.
是的,但實際上,這不是上訴的重點
It was whether some mistake was made in the law.
那是關于審判過程是否公正
Isn't it a mistake in the law if he didn't do it?
要是他并沒犯案,這算是審判公正嗎
If he was with me that night?
如果他那晚跟我在一起呢
Have you ever even met him?
你見過他嗎
And you're arguing for his life.
而你卻在為他作生死辯護
I want you to have this.
我想給你這個
That's the last time he held his daughter.
這是他最后一次抱他的女兒
We lost the appeal.
我們上訴失敗
What?
什么
When? How do you know?
什么時候,你怎么知道
The chief justice's clerk.
首席法官的助理
He sets up time for writing opinions.
他另排了時間來寫報告
It was an easy no.
答案很簡單,失敗
I thought we had it.
我以為我們成功了
To be honest, I did, too.
老實說,我也以為是
So, what do we do now?
那我們現在要怎么做
Go back to the office.
回辦公室去
Well, about the case.
好吧,關于那案子
The case? It's not ours. It's legal aid's.
那案子,那不是我們的,是法律援助
Actual innocence?
確實無罪
Yes.
對
We lost the automatic appeal.
我們例行上訴失敗了
Now you want to appeal on actual innocence?
現在你又想以他確實無罪上訴
I read the trial record.
我看過審判記錄
Defense never put his wife on the stand.
辯方從未傳召他妻子上庭
She was his only alibi, and the jury never heard from her.
她是他唯一的人證,但陪審員沒理會她
Because wives lie.
因為妻子都會撒謊
I can't believe I'm having to tell you this.
我不敢相信這要我來告訴你
And she had priors.
她有前科
I read the trial record, too.
我也讀了庭審記錄
Juvenile priors.
少年時的前科
Oh, well, then, those don't count.
好吧,那不算
What am I missing here?
我還漏了什么
When I worked at the state's attorney's office,
我在州檢察官辦公室工作時
We called these "appeals by hunch."
我們管這叫"直覺上訴"
This guy had his trial,
這個男人進行了審判
An expensive trial.
一場昂貴的審判
He killed a cop.
他殺了一個警察
Allegedly.No.
被指控為,不
12 jurors, strong and true, found him guilty.
十二個陪審員,強烈肯定他有罪
That means not allegedly.
這說明這不單單只是指控
That means he killed a cop.
這說明他確實殺了一個警察
You know, sometimes
你知道的,有時候
People with cute daughters and sweet little wives
一個有著可愛女兒和體貼妻子的人
Do bad things.
也會做壞事
Sometimes very bad things.
有時候還是非常壞的事
I'm not helping you on this one.
這回我不會幫你
Suit yourself.
隨你喜歡
Cary wants to take a week on Clarence Wilcox.
凱里想花一周來調查克拉朗斯的案子
See if there's any foundation for an evidentiary appeal.
看能否找出什么論證來提出上訴
On actual innocence.
以"確實無罪"的名義
We think It's a good idea for a week.
把一周時間花在這上面不錯
It's good promotable work.
這工作可以提升我們的形象
And, not to sound too cynical,
不是我說話刻薄
But it burns off the hours
這正好可以抵消
We owe the pro bono consortium.
我們欠公益財團的時間
So you two up to doing this?
你們倆準備好了嗎
You did a good job on the Wilcox brief.
克拉朗斯一案的辯訴狀你們做得不錯
Bree sings your praises as a team.
布瑞直夸你們有團隊精神
Sure.
當然
Why not?
有何不可
What? It's a good cause.
怎么啦,這是好事
I'm just trying to fit this into the fuller Cary picture.
這事讓我對你有了全新的認識
Hey, there aren't that many generations left.
嘿,一共就那么幾代人
You've taken the greatest generation, the lost generation,
你已經占了黃金一代,迷失的一代
The pepsi generation, so what do we have left?
百事一代,還有什么
The surprise generation?
驚喜的一代嗎
So, surprise.
所以,我就給你個驚喜
No. Look, the truth is,
不開玩笑了,其實
His wife came up to me yesterday with his daughter--
昨天他的妻子帶著女兒來找我
Really cute, you know-- and gave me this.
給了我這個,那小女孩真可愛
What? It meant something to me.
怎么啦,這讓我挺感動的
Oh, wow.
哇哦
You think she has a car full of them?
會不會她滿車都是這照片
Hey, it worked. We're on it.
至少這招管用,我們就上鉤了
I'm kind of liking her more now.
我對她更有好感了
Oh, Mrs. Florrick,
福瑞克夫人
Thank you so much for doing this.
真是太感謝了
Thank you.
謝謝
Would you have pursued it if I hadn't given you pictures?
要是我沒給照片,你們會追查下去嗎
That's what I said.
我就說嘛
What, do you hand these out like party favors?
你以為這是派對小禮物可以隨便發嗎
Lawyers tend to forget he's a person.
律師常常忘了他也是人
Look, I love my husband.
我愛我丈夫
He's innocent, and I know
他是無辜的,我知道
He's innocent, and I would do anything for him.
他是無辜的,為他我任何事都愿意做
Anything.
任何事
Patrice, how are you doing? Good.
帕特里斯,你好嗎,很好
I just wanted to introduce you.
我剛想給你們介紹
Josh Baldwin.
喬希·鮑德溫
Hey. Cary Agos. nice to meet you.
你好,凱里·艾格斯,幸會
Alicia Florrick.
艾麗西婭·福瑞克
Follow me.
跟我來
Now, I thought we had a good defense. We could've won.
我原以為有很強的辯護律師,我們能贏
Except?
但是
Except it was me against about a half-dozen asas.
但是我一個人對六個高手
This was the first case
這是你丈夫建立的那個高調行動小組
In that high-profile task force your husband set up.
接辦的第一個案子
They only handled four or five cases a year,
他們一年就辦四到五個案子
But they put all their resources into this.
但他們把所有資料都放在這兒
Tammy, how do i work this thing?! Tammy
這個怎么弄
Oh, thanks.
謝謝
So, do you know
你知道
Who your husband put in charge of that task force?
你丈夫派誰管那個行動小組嗎
Glenn Childs.
格倫·查爾茲
Small world, huh?
世界真小,不是嗎
You go to the deepest heart of Appalachia,
就算你找遍世界每個角落
You will not find a town smaller than Chicago.
你也找不到比芝加哥再小的城市了
Up there, top two boxes.
就在那兒,頂上的兩個盒子
Why didn't you put Patrice on the stand?
為什么不讓帕特里斯出庭
Oh, she had priors. The jury would think
她有前科,陪審團會認為
She was lying to protect her husband.
她為了保護丈夫而撒謊
You need to be calm for that.
你得冷靜下來才行
You know, I just think i'll live with the mystery.
算了,就讓這不解之謎伴我一生吧
Look, it wouldn't have mattered anyway.
其實本來就沒什么關系
It all came down to the eyewitness.
最終取決于目擊證人
The med student? yeah.
那個醫科學生嗎,是的
Everything else was circumstantial.
其他都可以迎刃而解的
The blood spatter.
血跡
Clarence was wearing a bulls sweatshirt
案發兩天后
Two days after the murder.
克拉朗斯穿著公牛隊運動衫
But that lady stood
但那位女士
Right up in court, pointed at Clarence
在法庭上,指著克拉朗斯
And said, "he did it."
說,是他干的
That's when I knew it was over.
那一刻我就知道完了
That movie was awful, wasn't it?
這電影太糟糕了,不是嗎
My dad taped it for me.
我父親為我錄的
First of all, I was in there buying cat food.
一開始,我在那兒買貓糧
And I was alone.
一個人
And, then, all of a sudden, I'm this blonde coed
忽然,我成了一個金發妞
Who falls in love with a married man.
還愛上了個已婚男
Was anything right in it?
那電影里演得都是真實的嗎
Well, um, I did see him-Wilcox.
我確實看到了他,克拉朗斯
That was true.
這是真的
He ran through the door, he fired his gun,
他沖進門,開了槍
He yelled at me to kiss the floor,
讓我趴下
But I peered up, and I saw him
但我瞄了一眼
Kill that police officer.
看到他殺了那個警察
You have no doubts?
你深信不疑嗎
I've seen people die--
我不是沒見過死人
I... a lot of people die, actually,
事實上在手術臺上
On the operating table.
我見過很多人死去
I worked for a summer in south Chicago.
我在南芝加哥工作過一個夏天
But I've only seen one person murdered.
但我這是我第一次見到有人被殺
It's not something you forget.
這種事一輩子都不會忘
Do you think we're on a fool's errand?
你覺得我們這樣是白費功夫嗎
I think we all have a job to do.
我只是覺得我們各司其職
I save the lives
拯救生命是我的工作
Of some people who i know, as soon as they get well,
就算有些人一旦康復
Are going to go out and kill.
就跑出去殺人
But I still try to save them.
我還是得救他們
It's your job to try to get him off.
而你的工作就是給這種人脫罪
It's the prosecutor's job to stop you.
而公訴人的工作就是阻止你
It's my job to tell the truth.
我的職責是說出真相
I would say, "Good luck," but I wouldn't mean it.
我想說祝你好運,不過不是衷心祝愿
Take care.
保重
What do you think?
你怎么看
I think we're in trouble.
我覺得陷入了困境
Now, what am I looking for?
我要找什么
Just watch.
看就是了
Okay.
好吧
The police believe that man just killed someone,
警察相信那個男人殺了人
And you are the only eyewitness, so...
你是唯一的目擊者
That's the six-pack photo array
這是警察給你
The police present to you.
提供的六格照片組
Which one is it?
是哪個人
That's him.
是他
Yeah, maybe. Hold on.
是啊,可能,等等
Yeah.
是的
You're confident?
你確信
I'm confident.
我確信
You're wrong.
你錯了
The culprit isn't one of these.
這里沒有罪犯
This is when we explain to the jury
這是我們為陪審團講解的
About cross-racial identification.
關于不同種族的辨認
Studies still haven't adequately explained why,
報告仍然不能充分解釋為什么
But it's harder for Caucasians to identify
對白人來說,識別出黑人
Subtle differences in African-American faces,
面部的細微區別更難
And African-Americans in Caucasians.
尤其是白人中的非裔黑人
And how much do you charge to say that?
說這個要花多少錢
My consultation rates are comparable.
我的咨詢價格是有比較的
$20,000 for a routine appeal.
例行上訴,兩萬美元
We filed an evidentiary appeal,
我們申請了重新取證的上訴
But we don't know if we have it yet.
不知道能否批準
Would you like to try it?
你愿意試試嗎
Let me guess.
讓我猜一猜
A terrorist.
恐怖分子
You don't need a story, do you?
不需要故事情節,不是嗎
Which one is it?
是哪個人
None of them.
都不是
You're confident?
你確信
Nope.
不對
Number three.
是三號
Hey. Hide everything, quick!
藏好所有東西,快點
Here comes the opposition.
敵對分子來了
What's up, Muller. Hey, Shores.
怎么樣,米勒,嗨,休斯
Busy day, I see.
忙碌的一天,我懂
Hey, we're at a 65% clearance rate.
我們的清除率保持在百分之六十五
We're doing our part to clean up after you.
在你來后我們正盡力收拾干凈
Yeah, looks that way.
是啊,看來是這樣
So... Clarence Wilcox.
那么關于克拉朗斯·威爾科克斯一案
Tell me about his lineup.
跟我說說疑犯辨認隊列
That was six years ago.
那是六年前的事
Yeah.
是的
Well, lady comes in, describes the suspect.
那位女士進來,描述疑犯
Male, black, mid-20s, six feet tall,
黑人男性,二十五歲左右,六英尺高
Uh, wearing a bulls sweatshirt.
穿著一件公牛隊運動衫
So, uh... well, she seemed pretty certain,
她看起來肯定很漂亮
So we, uh, went over to Howie, and he did a sketch.
我們去找豪伊,他畫了一張素描
Yeah. Yeah.
是的,是的
So, we found your guy.
找到了你的伙計
He matched the sketch.
他和素描相似
He had blood spatter on his sweat top.
他的汗衫上灑有血跡
He tried to wash the blood out, but, uh, he failed.
他試著洗掉血跡,但洗不掉
So, we put him in a lineup.
我們把他列疑犯辨認隊列
Six guys, all black.
六個人,都是黑人
All the same height, same build.
同樣的身高,同樣的體型
Lady pointed right at him.
那位女士指認了他
And...?
還有呢...
And... And we went out for steaks afterwards.
后來我們出去吃了牛排
I don't know what you want to hear.
我不知道你想聽什么
Yep. What I want to hear
是,我想聽的是
Is that you didn't put your thumb on the scale.
你沒在這件事上徇私舞弊
No hint, no nod,
沒有暗示,沒有晃動
No nudge?
沒有引起注意
No hint, no nod, no nudge.
沒有暗示,沒有晃動,沒有引起注意
And what about a six-pack?
那六格照片呢
Did you show her the six-pack first?
先給她看的六格照片
Is it in the investigative report?
調查報告里有提到嗎
Then, no.
那么,沒有
Wow.
哇哦
You've lost your sense of humor these days.
這段時間你失去了幽默感
Hey, Muller.
米勒
What's up?
什么事
I thought you weren't helping on this one.
我想這件案子你沒在幫忙
The eyewitness described him as a six-foot black man,
目擊者描述的是六英尺高的黑種男人
Mid-20s, in a bulls sweatshirt.
二十五歲左右,穿公牛隊運動衫
Oh, my god.
我的上帝
Yeah. The only one in a bulls sweatshirt.
穿運動衫的只有一個
They showed the eyewitness
他們拿給目擊者看
This six-pack before the lineup.
先看的照片,后指認的疑犯
I've got to get this to Will.
我必須把這個給威爾看
It's enough for an evidentiary appeal.
對重新取證的上訴足夠了
Probably, but if you're going
或許吧,但你如果打算
To go all the way with this,
完全認同這個
You're going to have to talk to your husband.
你必須跟你丈夫談談
My husband? Why?
我丈夫,為什么
He knows where the bodies are buried.
他知道尸體埋在哪里
No.
不行
Thanks for this.
感謝你所做的
You okay?
你沒事吧
Yeah
是的
Okay.
好
So, we got our retrial.
我們獲得了復審
Good job on getting that six-pack.
六格照片的事做得好
Oh, that was Kalinda.
是凱琳達
Now things get interesting.
這案子開始變得戲劇化了
Bree, I want you to pull together
布里,我要你收集
Everything we have from the first trial.
關于一審的所有資料
Cary and Alicia, I want you
凱里和艾麗西婭,我要你們
To reinterview all the witnesses.
去重新采集所有目擊人的證詞
Six years go by, people have
已經過了六年,人們的記憶
A very different memory of things.
可能已經有翻天覆地的變化
And get Kalinda to undercut
還有讓凱琳達去深挖
This eyewitness. Look into her background,
這個目擊證人的背景資料
Whatever dirt you can dig up.
無論什么丑聞都給我找來
You're not going to find anything.
你不會有什么新發現的
We'll see. Everybody's got something.
等著瞧,每個人都有秘密
Okay.
好了
Today's a win. Now, let's see about tomorrow.
今天大獲全勝,明天再接再厲
Peter Florrick.
皮特·福瑞克
Report to interview room five.
去五號探監室報到
Florrick, interview room five.
福瑞克,五號探監室
Kalinda?
凱琳達
Yeah.
是我
Where's Alicia?
艾麗西婭在哪
Pat.
帕特
Your wife doesn't want
你夫人不想
To visit you to get your take on this case.
因為這案子,來尋求你的幫助
I don't deal in the same moral shades of black and white,
我處理不來這種道德上的是非黑白
So... hi.
所以...你好
What case?
什么案子
Clarence Wilcox.
克拉朗斯·威爾科克斯一案
She's defending a cop killer.
她在幫一個謀殺警察的要犯辯護
But he did it. You know he did it.
但他確是殺人犯,你也知道是他殺的人
What I know and what I don't have shifted a bit.
我所知道的和我所不知的天平有些傾斜
This goes back to Childs.
這是查爾茲負責的案子
He was top man on that case.
他曾經因為這案子名聲大噪
Yeah. He's not happy about the retrial.
是,他很不滿意這次重審
This could hurt childs.
這可能會給他的聲望帶來重大打擊
It could.
可能會
It's an interesting dynamic, isn't it?
這真是有趣的動力學原理
If Childs does poorly,
如果查爾茲表現平平
Voters remember me fondly.
選民就會回想起我的好處
You know what I like about you?
你知道我最喜歡你哪點嗎
You're three months into a ten-year sentence,
三個月之后你就要受到十年的牢獄之災
And you're plotting your political comeback.
現在你在謀劃你的政壇回歸
Politics is just a game of chutes and ladders.
政治就是一場充滿危險和機遇的游戲
Right now, I'm at square one.
現在,我站在起點
Here's our problem.
這有個問題
You see that?
看見那個了嗎
Conversation between family members
犯人和家人之間的對話
And convicts is subject to prison surveillance...
是被監控攝像頭記錄下來
Except under certain circumstances.
除了一些特殊情況
Conjugal circumstances.
配偶訪問
Now, you and I are adults.
現在,我們都是成年人
We can talk honestly and directly.
彼此之間可以坦誠相告
I can help you with your case,
我能給你的案子提供幫助
But I can't help you.
但是我不能幫助你這個人
I've done other things in my life...
我這一生做過一些難以啟齒的事
And if you want, I can tell you about them...
如果你想知道,我能告訴你
But I didn't do this.
但是殺人這事我絕沒做過
Did the officer who took your mug shot...
為你照監獄像的警官是誰
Shores.
休斯
Right. Detective Shores.
對,休斯偵探
Did he put you in that Bulls sweatshirt?
他讓你穿著那件公牛隊的汗衫嗎
No.
沒有
Did anybody else?
還是別人讓你穿的
No, I... I came in wearing it.
不,我被抓進去的時候就穿著的
Didn't they want it for evidence?
他們沒有留下作為物證嗎
Yeah, but they wanted to take my mug shot first.
有,但是他們先讓我穿著照相
They made you keep it on for the mug shot?
他們讓你穿著那件汗衫照的
Yeah.
是
Did they say why?
他們有說為什么嗎
No, but when I tried to take it off,
沒有,但是當我想把它脫下來時
That guy, Shores, he said, "no. Keep it on."
休斯警官就說,不準脫,繼續穿著
They want it in the picture.
他們要那件汗衫出現在照片里
And, here we are again, Mrs. Florrick.
我們又見面了,福瑞克夫人
Your honor?
是的,法官大人
And who do we have over here?
原告方這邊又是誰呢
Oh, Asa Becker and, my goodness,
ASA律所的貝克以及,天哪
The deputy state's attorney, Mr. Brody. How are you today?
州副檢察官布羅迪先生,今天過得怎樣
We're ready, your honor.
我們準備好了,法官大人
It's strange that we have to be ready at all because
我們居然要重審,真讓我奇怪,因為
I thought this case was previously adjudicated,
我還以為這案子已經被宣判了
But the appellate court has found reason
但是上訴法庭已經找到證據
To reverse my ruling.
推翻我的判決
Not by our hand, your honor.
不是我做的,法官大人
That's right, so...
對,所以
Who saw fit to question my ruling, Mrs. Florrick?
那是誰懷疑我的判決,福瑞克夫人
Your honor, we mean no disrespect.
法官大人,我們不是不尊重你
We believe your honor was given incorrect information
但我們相信您被那些案件調查員
By those trying the case.
呈給你的錯誤消息給誤導了
Ah, good, well, as long as there's no disrespect. I mean
好的,只要這里沒有不尊重我
I guess it's better to be considered a fool than a cheat, right?
我想被當成傻瓜總比被當成騙子好
Well, shall we begin,
那我們可以開始了嗎
Mr. Becker?
貝克先生
Your honor, we would like to introduce
法官,我們提請
Into the record the transcripts from the first trial.
調閱一審的庭審記錄
Objection.
反對
Overruled. So moved.
反對無效,繼續
The prosecution rests, your honor.
原告律師暫停發言,法官大人
Well, thank you, Mr. Brody.
謝謝你,布羅迪先生
Mr. Gardener, are you ready to proceed?
加德納先生,你準備好開始了嗎
Okay.
好的
Um... I...I must admit
我...我必須要承認
We're caught a bit off guard.
我們冷不丁被殺了回馬槍
Yes, my guess is that was Mr. Brody's intention.
是的,我猜布羅迪先生是故意的
It was, your honor.
是的,法官大人
Uh, defense requests
被告方請求
Recess until tomorrow morning.
休庭到明天早上
No, no,
不行,不行
No, no, you see, I know how this works, counselor.
不行,我明白你何出此言,被告律師
You still need time to prep your witnesses.
你還需要時間去準備你的證人
Now, Mr. Brody has surprised you,
現在布羅迪先生殺你們個措手不及
And now the ball is in your court.
該輪到你們出招了
Actually, your honor, our witnesses are
事實上,法官大人,我們的證人
On their way to court right now.
正在來法庭的路上
Oh, good, well, then we just need a short recess.
很好,那我們只需要稍事休庭
Ten minutes.
休庭10分鐘
Yes, I know I said tomorrow, sir,
是的,我知道我說是明天,先生
But this could be a matter of life and death...
但事關生死
What time do you think
您什么時候
You'll be back from baltimore?
能從巴爾的摩回來
Call me back with an eta.
一回來就打給我吧
Can you please
請一聽到留言
Have him call me back as soon as he gets this message?
讓他立刻給我回電話好嗎
Got one.
找到一個
Two hours away.
2個小時后到
We need to talk.
我們得談談
Oh, we're short a witness.
我們現在正在找證人
Remember what I said about visiting your husband?
還記得我跟你說過,去看下你丈夫嗎
Yes.
記得
Well, I know you like obsessing
我知道你礙于
Over the ethical niceties.
公司章程的約束
Illinois court ruling 1.6 subsection "c."
伊利諾斯法第一章第六節c部分規定
An attorney may use leaked information, just not...
律師可以采用遺漏信息,只是不要
Kalinda, there's no need.
凱琳達,沒必要這樣
Peter's got nothing on this case.
彼得跟這個案子沒關系
He does.
有關系的
How do you know?
你怎么知道
I saw him.
我見過他了
You saw him? You saw peter?
你見過他,你見過彼得
Yeah.
是的
You visited my husband in prison?
你去監獄見我丈夫
I used to work for him.
我以前曾跟他共事
I told you that.
我告訴過你的
How often did you visit my husband in prison?
你是不是常常去監獄見我丈夫
Please don't go there.
你多心了
Why not?
那我該怎么想
Because it's not pertinent and it's not true.
因為根本沒什么,也不是你想的那樣
Don't... ...visit my husband in prison.
再也不要,去監獄見我的丈夫
Then you visit him.
那你去看他啊
You want to help Clarence, go visit him.
你想幫克拉朗斯,那就去看看他啊
Defense calls detective Alec Shores as a witness.
宣證人亞力克·休斯探員出庭
Objection, your honor.
反對,法官大人
Detective shores isn't on the defense's witness list.
亞力克·休斯探員不在被告證人名單里
That's right,
沒錯
He's on yours.
他在你的名單里
Well, is he in court anyway?
不管怎樣,他在不在庭上
Maybe we can get something done today.
至少我們今天能有所作為
I want you to do this.
我要讓你來問
Cary prepped for it.
凱里準備了這部分
You know it?
你也都知道吧
Then let's go.
那就你去
Yeah, that's the sweatshirt he was wearing.
對,他當時正是穿著這件運動服
So?
所以呢
And you don't think it's prejudicial
你不覺得只讓一個疑犯穿著公牛隊運動衫
To put only one suspect wearing a bulls sweatshirt
這樣做是會引起誤解嗎
In a photo lineup intended to find
認為這個照片里唯一一名穿著公牛隊
A suspect in a bulls sweatshirt?
運動衫的嫌犯就是罪犯
I don't know. It's what he was wearing.
我不知道,他那天就是那么穿的
And you found bloodstains on this sweatshirt?
你在這件運動衫上發現了血跡嗎
Yeah, he tried to wash the blood out,
是的,他還試圖把血跡洗掉
But it left a stain.
但還有痕跡
And where was the stain, detective?
痕跡在哪里,探員
Where? Here.
哪里,這里
The witness
證人
Is pointing to the forearm of his right sleeve.
指的是他袖子的前半截
And how did the suspect explain the stain?
嫌犯是怎么解釋那個痕跡的
Yeah, he said he, uh, he was in a pickup game
他說是案發前那晚
The night before the murder, made contact,
打籃球時撞了下
And he got a nosebleed.
然后鼻子流血了
And this blood matched the victim's?
那么他的血型和被害人的血型吻合嗎
No, the, uh, the police lab could not get a DNA match.
不,警察實驗室無法測出血型是否吻合
Since he washed the shirt, it degraded the blood.
因為他洗過衣服,稀釋了血樣
So that would be a "no"?
那就是說不吻合嘍
That would be a "no."
是不吻合
Detective, I'm curious,
探員,我很好奇
If you got a nosebleed in a pickup game,
如果你在打籃球時撞破了鼻子
What would you do?
你會怎么做
I don't understand the question, ma'am.
我不太明白,女士
You're playing some two-on-two,
你在打2對2籃球賽的時候
You want to keep playing, your nose is bleeding.
你想繼續比賽,你的鼻子卻在流血
What do you do?
你會怎么做
What do you do? You do... you know.
你會怎么做,你知道的
Let the record show
請記錄員記下
That detective shores attempted to wipe his nose
休斯探員試圖用前半截袖子
With the forearm of his right sleeve.
擦鼻血
Excuse me, your honor, he did nothing of the kind.
請原諒,法官大人,他什么都沒有說
Consistent with the stain on the accused's sweatshirt.
與被告對于運動衫上的血跡的解釋相吻合
Objection. Detective shores, what
反對,休斯探員
Were you preparing to do?
你本打算怎么做
Your honor, I was preparing to raise my right hand
法官大人,我本打算抬起右手
To my face to wipe my nose.
來擦鼻血
Objection sustained.
反對有效
Continue, Mrs. Florrick.
繼續,福瑞克女士
Detective, isn't it true
探員,是不是
That the only reason you arrested Mr. Wilcox
你逮捕威爾科克斯先生的唯一原因就是
Is because he was wearing a bulls sweatshirt?
他穿著公牛隊的運動衫呢
No, he matched the physical description.
不是,他符合證人的肖像描述
Detective,
探長
Do you own a chicago bulls sweatshirt?
你有芝加哥公牛隊的運動衫嗎
Objection, your honor.
反對,法官大人
What's the point here?
他的問題與本案無關
I am trying to show
我在試圖說明
That at the time of Mr. Wilcox's arrest,
在威爾科克斯被捕的時候
Bulls apparel was quite popular,
公牛隊是極其受歡迎的
So therefore
這樣的話
It wouldn't be unusual to find a multitude of suspects
發現有個人穿著公牛隊運動衫
Wearing bulls sweatshirts.
是很平常的一件事
Overruled.
反對無效
Answer the question.
請回答
No, I do not own one of those.
沒有,我沒有公牛隊運動衫
You're under oath, detective Shores.
記住你起誓過,休斯探長
I-I understand that, your honor.
我,我知道,法官大人
I-I'm not a fan.
我不是籃球迷
Well, I am.
而我是
I have a bulls sweatshirt identical to that one.
我有一件跟那件一樣的運動衫
Your honor, objection.
法官大人,我反對
I'm-I'm sorry,
我沒聽錯吧
You're objecting to me?
你反對我
No. I'm just...
不是,只是...
Objecting to the... general tenor of...
我反對的是詢問趨向
Lenny, do you have one of these bulls sweats?
蘭尼,你有這種運動衫嗎
Judy, how about you?
朱迪,你呢
Anyone else?
還有其他人有嗎
Your honor, Given this testimony, we request
法官大人,根據這個證詞,我們請求
That detective Shores' work product
法庭記錄排除掉
Be excluded from the record.
休斯探長的工作報告
Nice try, Mr. Gardener,
干得不錯,園丁先生
But there's nothing here that rises to the level
不過也沒有任何證據表明
Of "fruit of the forbidden tree,"
他的工作報告非法
So you'll have to do better than that.
所以你還得再努力努力
But you and Mrs. Florrick
而你和福瑞克女士的
Do get an "e" for effort.
控辯毫無成效
Any further questions?
還有問題嗎
No, your honor.
沒有了,法官大人
You got some traction on Clarence Wilcox?
克拉朗斯·威爾科克斯的案子有進展嗎
Looks like it.
有點吧
And what happened with Cary? What do you mean?
凱里怎么了,什么意思
You have him running something down with Kalinda?
你怎么讓他和凱琳達一起調查
Oh, right, his choice.
是的,那是他的選擇
When you bumped him from second chair.
是你不要他做副手
Am I being grounded?
我沒資格嗎
We had an agreement.
我們有協議
Six months and we see what cream rises to the top.
六個月,看誰能笑到最后
And we are...
是有協議
Seeing.
走著瞧吧
Not if you're promoting one over the other.
除非你傾向某一邊
Look, Diane,
聽著,戴安
I want to be very specific here, very clear.
我想非常具體非常清楚地告訴你
Alicia is a secret weapon.
艾麗西婭是秘密武器
She freaks him out.
她能使他舉手投降
Cary? No, Matan.
凱里,不是,是馬坦
She's a junior associate, and the state's attorney's office
她雖只是助理,而州檢察官辦公室的人
Can't think straight around her.
卻看不透她
Just dangle Alicia in front of them,
讓艾麗西婭出面
And they lose control of their case and their bowels.
他們就會輸得體無完膚
Okay, and what about her?
好吧,那她呢
Her?
她
Alicia?
你是指艾麗西婭
What do you mean?
什么意思
She's still Florrick's wife.
她還是福瑞克的妻子
She has an agenda, whether you believe it or not.
不管你信不信,她可有自己的打算
And what would that be?
什么打算
Embarrassing the man who derailed her husband's career.
讓那個毀了他老公的人感到難堪
There is no audio or visual recording,
沒有視頻或音頻記錄
There is no monitoring,
也就是沒有監控記錄
And there is no outside intervention.
也沒有外界干預
There is a panic button
如果你需要幫助的話
Located just inside the front door
有個應急按鈕
Should you require our assistance.
就在前門上
For security reasons, you will not be permitted to leave the room
為了安全起見
Until 6:00 a.m. tomorrow
除非啟用應急按鈕
Unless said panic button is activated.
否則到明天早上6點你才能離開
Turn around and raise your arms.
轉過去,抬起手臂
You're sure?
你肯定嗎
Here's the thing, miss.
事情是這樣的,女士
You phoned the cops about an armed robbery
在我們所調查案子一周后
A week after the one we're investigating.
你報警說,有人持槍搶劫
We thought it might be the same suspect
我們懷疑可能是同一個人所為
Because you're only two blocks away from the other.
因為兩件案子發生地點只相隔兩個街區
The suspect-- was he possibly wearing a bulls sweatshirt?
那個搶劫犯,是不是也穿公牛隊運動衫
Okay, thank you.
好的,謝謝
Well, this is kind of cool.
這可有點麻煩了
Kind of out here investigating.
超出調查范圍了
You're chipper, aren't you? Dangerously chipper.
你是個爽快人吧,極其爽快
Okay, so here's the plan.
好吧,我們這么干
We look for armed robberies
我們找下克拉朗斯·威爾科克斯被捕之后
After Clarence Wilcox was arrested
發生的搶劫案
And see if any of them match this sketch.
看看哪個案子跟這個的情況比較符合
That way we get another suspect in court.
這樣的話我們就能再找一個嫌犯去法庭了
We'll split the interviews.
把肖像畫分開
How long you been working at Stern, Lockhart & Gardner?
你在斯特恩律所工作多久了
No. what?
別問,為什么
Ask them about the M.O., the bulls sweatshirt,
問他們關于作案手法,公牛運動衫情況
Anything that's remotely similar to Clarence.
還有任何克拉朗斯一案有相似之處的
What did I do? Uninterested.
我剛剛的提問呢,不感興趣
You're uninterested in talking?
你不想說說嗎
How much would you imagine we'd have in common?
你覺得我們之間有多少共同點
I don't like talking to people I have a lot in common with.
我不喜歡跟與我有太多共同點的人說話
Okay, I have a proposition for you.
好吧,我有個建議
Find this person, I'll tell you whatever you want to know.
找到這人,我就告訴你任何你想知道的
Whatever I want to know? And more.
所有我想知道的,或者更多
Okay, you just saved Clarence Wilcox's life.
你剛救了克拉朗斯一命
Cary.
卡里
There's one for you, too.
你也拿一張
Hi. Hi.
你好,你好
Is this weird or what?
是有點怪異還是怎么了
Weird.
確實很奇怪
And in such pretty accommodations.
而且在如此華麗的住宅里
Well, I told them to put in that painting.
我告訴他們把那油畫掛上
Listen, I I have to ask you a favor.
聽著,我需要你幫忙
No, it's nothing.
算了,不用了
I know we have a lot of work to do, but...
我知道你有很多工作,但是
I haven't taken a shower alone in months.
我已經幾個月沒一個人洗過澡了
Of course.
那是當然的
Sorry, go. Thanks.
對不起,去吧,謝謝
The weak link in this case is Shores.
這案子的突破點在于休斯
If I can discredit his testimony,
如果我能找到他做偽證的證據
The case falls apart.
這個案子就解決了
47th street homicide.
47號街兇犯
What's that?
那是什么
Doublehomicide. Accused was shot in the back.
兩次謀殺,被害者都是后背中槍
Shores was accused of planting a gun.
休斯曾因濫用槍械被指控
Was it proven?Didn't have to be.
可以證明嗎,不需要
At a suppression hearing,
在一次聽證會中
The judge ruled the gun inadmissable.
法官規定不能以槍作為證據
I had to dp the case.
我不得不放棄了那個案子
Decline to prosecute.
放棄公訴
What?
怎么了
Was he this man? Was the robber this man?
那個搶匪是這個人嗎
It could be. I'm not good with faces.
可能是,我不擅長認人
It went so fast.
他動作太快了
Who are you again? A lawyer.
你到底是,一個律師
You're a lawyer?
你是個律師
What are you doing here? I don't know.
你在這干嘛,我不知道
Was this man, this robber,
這個人,這個劫匪
Was he wearing a bulls sweatshirt?
他是不是穿著公牛隊運動衫
Bulls sweatshirt? Really, I couldn't say.
公牛隊運動衫,我真的說不準
He burst through the door, and the first thing he said
他沖了進來,說的第一句話就是
Was "kiss the floor, don't look up,"
趴在地上,不許往上看
So i didn't. He said what?
所以我沒看到,他說什么
He said, "kiss the floor,
他說趴在地上
Don't look up." He said those exact words?
不許往上看,一字不差嗎
He had a gun on me.
他拿槍指著我
I think I would remember what he said.
我肯定記得他說了什么
Sounded like good advice at the time so I kissed the floor.
是個不錯的忠告,所以我就趴下了
Okay, thank you very much.
好的,非常感謝
Hey, Kalinda.
凱琳達
So, this guy robbed him,
所以這家伙在03年5月搶劫了他
Told him to kiss the floor in may 2003?
告訴他趴在地上
Yeah. A month after Clarence was convicted.
對,在克拉朗斯被判有罪的一個月之后
And here the thing,the cops told him
而事實是警察告訴他
They caught this robber a month later, maybe two.
他們在一個月或兩個月后抓到了劫匪
So, it couldn't be Clarence because he was in jail.
所以不可能是克拉朗斯,因為他在獄中
Yep. And this guy, he was a really nice guy,
沒錯,這個人是個好人
By the way, he was supposed to go to court to testify,
而且他本想出庭作證
But they told him they didn't need him
但是他們卻不需要他作證
Because the robber copped a plea.
因為劫匪避重就輕地認罪了
Okay, armed robbery, no injuries, money taken.
沒錯,持槍搶劫,沒人受傷沒拿錢
He probably got four years.
他或許該被判四年
Whoa, let's not lose track here.
咱們別偏離主題
What about my reward?
我的獎勵怎么辦
Mike, can you look up armed robbery plea bargains
邁克幫我找找03年夏天的所有
In the summer of 2003?
持槍搶劫認罪減刑協議記錄嗎
What reward? No, no, you know what reward.
什么獎勵,別裝傻,你知道的
Let me just think of some really embarrassing question.
讓我想個難以啟齒的問題吧
No, I'm looking for an armed robber.
不是,我在找一個持槍劫匪
I bet this is the first time this has happened in here.
我打賭在這里頭一次發生這種事
You okay?
你沒事吧
I'm great.
我很好
Are you joking?
你在開玩笑嗎
No, I'm serious.
沒有,我是認真的
This is the closest five minutes of normalcy
這只是八個月里
I've had in eight months.
咱們最親密的五分鐘而已
It's like we're in camp.
好比我們在露營
Want me to tell you a story?
想聽我給你講故事嗎
Good ninght
晚安
Your honor,please.This is too much.
法官大人,這太過分了
Detective Shores was never found guilty of planting a gun.
休斯探長從未因為濫用持槍違法
Because the judge suppressed the gun evidence
因為法官查禁了關于槍的證據
And the state's attorney declined to prosecute.
而州檢察官放棄了公訴
Is that what Peter was saying?
彼得是那么說的嗎
Excuse me, sir!
不好意思,先生
You can talk to me.
你可以和我談
You leave my junior associate out of this.
請不要牽扯到我的助手
Come on, let's face facts here, your honor...
我們必須面對現實,法官大人
I think that's what we're trying to do, Mr. Brody.
這正是我們要做的,布羅迪先生
Detective Shores is an honored homicide detective.
休斯探長是一名正直的兇案探長
I have worked with him for a decade now and he has been
我已經跟他一起工作十幾年了
Nothing but professional and... a perjurer?
他有很好的職業素質,這是偽證
Excuse me, your honor?
你說什么,法官
I don't like someone staring me right in the eye
我不希望有人盯著我的眼睛
And lying to me, and there's not
還對我撒謊,我所認識的警察
A cop I know who isn't a bulls fan.
都是公牛隊的球迷
Your honor, that is irrelevant.
法官大人,這和本案無關
I'll decide what's irrelevant.
我會決定是否和本案有關
If you want to file a complaint, that's why Judy is here.
如果你想提起申訴,朱迪就在旁邊
Now, Mr. Gardner,
加德納先生
I'm finding now reason to reverse myself.
我有了新的證據來推翻自己
And I think you've made a very
我認為你提出了一個有力的
Strong "fruit of the forbidden tree" argument.
工作報告非法的論點
If I can't trust Shores,
如果我不相信休斯
Then I can't trust the evidence that's tied to him.
那我就無法相信和他有關的證據
So, the line-up, the bulls sweatshirt,
所以這些證據,公牛運動衫
The artist's sketch, they are now stricken from the record.
畫家的素描,這些證據都需要撤回
Your honor. Oh, shut up, Matan.
法官大人,馬坦你閉嘴
You've still got the eyewitness.
你還有目擊證人
That's the cornerstone of your case anyway.
不管怎么說那是你辯護的基礎
Now, Mrs. Florrick, Mr. Gardner.
福瑞克女士和加德納先生
Do you have any other tricks up your sleeve?
你們還有什么要反駁的嗎
No, your honor. Good.
沒有了,法官大人,很好
And we are in resistent until tomorrow at ten
那么明早十點
When I will decide on this case a second time.
我將對此案進行判決
Are we all happy?
這樣滿意了嗎
Good.
很好
That's Michael Parsons.
這是邁克爾·帕森斯
The one that said "kiss the floor."
大喊"趴下"的那個男人
He was convicted of four armed robberies in south chicago
過去的兩年里在南芝加哥他被判犯有
Over a two year period.
四起持槍搶劫罪
He pled and was sentenced
并最終被判在
To Wabash valley for four years.
瓦巴什河谷監獄呆上四年
So, this is the killer?
所以這就是那個殺手嗎
We believe so.
我們認為是
Where is he now?
現在他在哪
Well, that's the bad news.
壞消息是
He's dead.
他已經死了
He died in prison in 2006.
他于2006年死于監獄
So, they got an eyewitness and we got nothing.
他們有目擊證人而我們一無所有
Great. That's great.
真棒,真不錯
Thank you for coming in, doctor.
非常感謝你能來,醫生
No problem, but i wish I could actually help you.
別客氣,真希望能幫到你們
Well, maybe you can.
說不定可以
We just have a picture to show you, we discovered
我們有一張照片要給你看,我們發現
Another man we think is responsible for the crime.
另一個本案的重大嫌疑人
His name is Michael Parsons,
他的名字是邁克爾·帕森斯
And he was convicted of armed robberies identical to yours.
他也曾被判為持槍搶劫
He even used the same language from yours.
他甚至說同樣的話
He yelled for everyone "to kiss the floor."
對所有人大吼"趴下"
I'm sorry. If I could help you,
我很抱歉,要是我能幫到你們
I would.
我會盡力幫
But Clarence Wilcox did this.
但確實是克拉朗斯·威爾科克斯所為
Just keep an open mind, please, Tara.
請放下成見,塔拉
This is the police sketch from
這是警方根據你的描述所
The description you give,right?
作出的畫像
And this is the mug shot of the man we think did it.
這張是我們認為的兇手
Michael Parsons.
邁克爾·帕森斯
Just please look at them carefully.
請你仔細看一下
I'm sorry. I really wish it was him.
抱歉,雖然我也希望是他
But it's not.
但確實不是
You're sure? Yes.
你確定,對
You're sure that Clarence Wilcox is who you saw?
你確定看到的是克拉朗斯·威爾科克斯
Yes, I'm sure.
是的,我確定
I'm sorry, but Clarence Wilcox did this.
很遺憾,但確是克拉朗斯·威爾科克斯
This isn't Clarence Wilcox.
這個不是克拉朗斯·威爾科克斯
Excuse me?
什么
We switched their faces.
我們調換了他們的照片
That's Michael Parsons.
這個是邁克爾·帕森斯
It's not.
他不是吧
It is.
是
This is Clarence Wilcox.
這個才是克拉朗斯·威爾科克斯
And you just said that this man didn't do it.
你剛剛說他沒有殺人
And this man did.
而是這個人殺的
Oh, my god.
噢,天哪
I am certain.
我確定
The man I saw killing a police officer
那個殺死警察的人
Was not Clarence Wilcox.
不是克拉朗斯·威爾科克斯
In fact, um, your honor,
事實上,法官大人
Can I say something to Mr. Wilcox?
我能和威爾科克斯先生講幾句話嗎
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
I don't know what else to say.
我不知道說什么好
But I am just so sorry.
但我真的很對不起
Here's the thing, Mr.Brody.
現在的問題是,布羅迪先生
I don't like to be reversed. in fact, i hate it.
我實際上很討厭被欺騙
So, here's some advice for you
所以我提醒你
And the good state's attorney.
還有你們這些優秀的州檢察官
You keep that from happening.
不要讓這種事再次發生了
Your honor, I want to insist...
法官大人,我還是想強調
No, you don't have room to insist.
不,你沒有機會了
And you should be grateful.
而且你應該慶幸
I'm giving your boss an out as big as the great outdoors.
我已經給你們老板一個很好的臺階下了
I don't understand, your honor.
我不明白,法官大人
Tell Charles to blame his predecessor.
讓查爾斯抱怨他的前任去吧
It's not the job of the bench
陪審團并沒有責任
To offer you advice, Mr. Deputy Chief.
來給你建議,副檢察官先生
But I am just telling you very clearly,
但我可以很清楚的告訴你
I want this to go away.
我希望這種事永遠不要再發生了
The regrettable corruption during Peter Florrick's term
彼得·福瑞克在任期內貪污腐敗
Still infects this department.
對部門仍舊有影響
Every step in the Wilcox case
威爾科克斯一案的每一步都是由
Was supervised and approved by Peter Florrick
彼得·福瑞克進行監督和核準
And we are doing everything in our power
現在我們已經進最大努力
To correct his mistakes.
來彌補他的錯誤
That is why I have decided
因此我決定
To withdraw all charges against Mr. Clarence Wilcox.
撤回對克拉朗斯·威爾科克斯的所有指控
There have been no discussions about restitution.
現在沒有任何關于賠償的決定
You okay with this?
你還好吧
Yes.
沒事
Thank you. no more questions. that is all. thank you.
謝謝,回答結束了,謝謝
They say he's coming out this door.
他們說他會從這里出來
You know...
你知道
Words are hard.
我無法言表
I know.
我了解
It's not like people say.
不像別人說的那樣
I never expected him to get out.
我從沒想到他還能出來